Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Friendly dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

Would recommend buying a car, helpful and friendly.

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville responded to this review

July 2, 2014

Greetings Town n Country fan! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Great new car buying car experience with little to no pushing to buy. Great offers at the time and a large inventory to choose from. Thanks Heritage and Salesman Mike Kydd.

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville responded to this review

July 2, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Service

by from Parkville, MD |

Heritage Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram has outstanding customer service. Ron Max specifically was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped a lot with the buying process. Recommended 100%

Ram 2500 Big Horn

by from parkville md |

I had a great experience at Heritage the salesman where not pushy and really helped me find a truck to suite my needs! I would definitely recommend them too anyone interested in buying a new vehicle!

2014 JEEP CHEROKEE LIMITED

by from YORK PA |

BOUGHT THIS JEEP FOR MY WIFE CHAD EDWARDS THE SALES PERSON IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH KNOWS THE PRODUCT BETTER THAN ANY BODY I HAVE TALKED WITH HE IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE HERITAGE PARKVILLE LOCATION. STOP IN AND SEE THE WHOLE TEAM THEY ARE GREAT.

Herb Randolph at Heritage Parkville

by from Nottingham, MD |

We have dealt with Herb for many years now and would not want to have anyone else sell us a vehicle. Herb not only is a straight shooter but very professional in his knowledge of vehicles. He has helped us find the right vehicle and go that extra mile if necessary to get it to us. We just recently purchased two vehicles from him and it was not only painless but he got us the exact vehicles that we wanted. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle you will not go wrong by stopping in to Heritage Parkville and seeing Herb Randolph, he is the best at what he does.

Used car sales

by from Perry Hall, MD |

Friendly, accomodating and very personable. Took care of all my needs. this is my 2nd car from them and I will back for all my future cars.

Good service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Shawn Jefferies was a pleasure to work with, but I wished they were a little more honest about my car's expected delivery timeframe. It was brought in from another state, so I had to wait at the dealership for over 3 hours to take ownership, which I understand but if I was advised of this I would have arrived at the dealership later and not be force to sit and wait, leave to eat lunch and then come back and because it took so long for the delivery I was given a very quick explanation of how to operate the vehicle.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

The absolute worst. Money hungry. Poor customer service. Terrible product knowledge. Lied about so many different things. Didn't cover all the features or lack there of certain features I would never buy a car from them again. Scam artist.

review for Aaron

by from Parkville md |

Aaron was very helpful with getting my payments as low as possible.