Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Parkville, MD |

To be honest, I wasn't going to the dealership to buy a car that day, I was going to test drive different VW vehicles and see how they drive. Melissa, the kindest car sales lady I have ever met, sold me right away. She was extremely knowledgeable about every little thing that was involved with a VW vehicle. I was very impressed by her knowledge and felt safe buying a car from her. Mgr Gabe and Melissa both went out of their way to help me. I am so pleased with this purchase.

July 1, 2014

Good morning MARYMD! Heritage MileOne would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Mr. Gage and Melissa are both highly valued members of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with them! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Outstanding!

by from Westminster, MD |

Purchased my 5th car from Heritage MileOne. Just as easy and non-problematic as the first one. Salesman Shawn Jeffries plays no games and gets you the best deal possible. Kudos one again!

June 25, 2014

Heritage MileOne Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experiences continue to be as memorable as the first time! We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle once again and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

First Buyer Experience

by from Baltimore, MD. |

I am definitely happy with my 2014 VW Jetta from Heritage Volkswagen in Parkville. Steven Jakubik was my salesperson & he kept in contact with me through the whole experience. I will definitely be going back in the future.

June 26, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Lindsay. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Steven lead you to your new VW Jetta, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Parkville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Excellent Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Bought my new Ram 1500 from Heritage. Chad Edwards was my salesperson. I am certain that Chad is the most knowledgeable salesman in the entire state of Maryland on this product. I spoke, and was frustrated by, varying salespersons at multiple dealerships, as I was give mis-information repeatedly about this very new addition to the Dodge family of verhicles (Ram 1500 Ecodiesel). In short, if you are looking for a Dodge Ram, go straight to Heritage in Parkville MD, and as for Chad. He will take good care of you!

July 2, 2014

Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new RAM 1500. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Fast and friendly team :)

by from Baltimore, Md |

This is my third purchase from this dealership. Each experience has been better than the last. Their sales team is fast and efficient. I only like to hear the word "yes"... that's all I ever hear :) I set my needs when I come through the door and they just name it happen. I will continue to make ask my purchases here.

July 2, 2014

Good morning BigTruckJulie! Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

Friendly dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

Would recommend buying a car, helpful and friendly.

July 2, 2014

Greetings Town n Country fan! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Great new car buying car experience with little to no pushing to buy. Great offers at the time and a large inventory to choose from. Thanks Heritage and Salesman Mike Kydd.

July 2, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Service

by from Parkville, MD |

Heritage Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram has outstanding customer service. Ron Max specifically was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped a lot with the buying process. Recommended 100%

Ram 2500 Big Horn

by from parkville md |

I had a great experience at Heritage the salesman where not pushy and really helped me find a truck to suite my needs! I would definitely recommend them too anyone interested in buying a new vehicle!

2014 JEEP CHEROKEE LIMITED

by from YORK PA |

BOUGHT THIS JEEP FOR MY WIFE CHAD EDWARDS THE SALES PERSON IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH KNOWS THE PRODUCT BETTER THAN ANY BODY I HAVE TALKED WITH HE IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE HERITAGE PARKVILLE LOCATION. STOP IN AND SEE THE WHOLE TEAM THEY ARE GREAT.