Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Excellent Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Bought my new Ram 1500 from Heritage. Chad Edwards was my salesperson. I am certain that Chad is the most knowledgeable salesman in the entire state of Maryland on this product. I spoke, and was frustrated by, varying salespersons at multiple dealerships, as I was give mis-information repeatedly about this very new addition to the Dodge family of verhicles (Ram 1500 Ecodiesel). In short, if you are looking for a Dodge Ram, go straight to Heritage in Parkville MD, and as for Chad. He will take good care of you!

July 2, 2014

Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new RAM 1500. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Fast and friendly team :)

by from Baltimore, Md |

This is my third purchase from this dealership. Each experience has been better than the last. Their sales team is fast and efficient. I only like to hear the word "yes"... that's all I ever hear :) I set my needs when I come through the door and they just name it happen. I will continue to make ask my purchases here.

July 2, 2014

Good morning BigTruckJulie! Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

Friendly dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

Would recommend buying a car, helpful and friendly.

July 2, 2014

Greetings Town n Country fan! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Great new car buying car experience with little to no pushing to buy. Great offers at the time and a large inventory to choose from. Thanks Heritage and Salesman Mike Kydd.

July 2, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Service

by from Parkville, MD |

Heritage Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram has outstanding customer service. Ron Max specifically was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped a lot with the buying process. Recommended 100%

Ram 2500 Big Horn

by from parkville md |

I had a great experience at Heritage the salesman where not pushy and really helped me find a truck to suite my needs! I would definitely recommend them too anyone interested in buying a new vehicle!

2014 JEEP CHEROKEE LIMITED

by from YORK PA |

BOUGHT THIS JEEP FOR MY WIFE CHAD EDWARDS THE SALES PERSON IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH KNOWS THE PRODUCT BETTER THAN ANY BODY I HAVE TALKED WITH HE IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE HERITAGE PARKVILLE LOCATION. STOP IN AND SEE THE WHOLE TEAM THEY ARE GREAT.

Herb Randolph at Heritage Parkville

by from Nottingham, MD |

We have dealt with Herb for many years now and would not want to have anyone else sell us a vehicle. Herb not only is a straight shooter but very professional in his knowledge of vehicles. He has helped us find the right vehicle and go that extra mile if necessary to get it to us. We just recently purchased two vehicles from him and it was not only painless but he got us the exact vehicles that we wanted. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle you will not go wrong by stopping in to Heritage Parkville and seeing Herb Randolph, he is the best at what he does.

Used car sales

by from Perry Hall, MD |

Friendly, accomodating and very personable. Took care of all my needs. this is my 2nd car from them and I will back for all my future cars.

Good service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Shawn Jefferies was a pleasure to work with, but I wished they were a little more honest about my car's expected delivery timeframe. It was brought in from another state, so I had to wait at the dealership for over 3 hours to take ownership, which I understand but if I was advised of this I would have arrived at the dealership later and not be force to sit and wait, leave to eat lunch and then come back and because it took so long for the delivery I was given a very quick explanation of how to operate the vehicle.