Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Super nice!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Ron Max helped me with my car I just purchased recently and he is very nice and friendly. He is very reasonable and I love my car. Go to Ron Max! He's the best!

June 13, 2013

Hello Katilin, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ron and the team! Thank you again for your review. https://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Wonderful service, vehicle and overall experience!

by from Baltimore |

My husband and I were looking for a Jeep, and first called the dealership. The associate was friendly, helpful and gave us the information we needed. When we finally stopped in, Mike Kydd (the associate on the phone) promptly came up to us to see if we needed help, but wasn't pushy or aggressive (as many dealership associates can be). Besides the vehicle being exactly what we wanted, Mike was incredibly helpful and professional, and went the extra mile for us to make sure we got what we needed. He didn't push us to purchase anything we didn't want; he just asked us what we wanted, and worked with us to make it happen. It was a refreshing experience, and both my husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Heritage, and Mike Kydd.

June 13, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response seattlites. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mike lead you to your new Jeep, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville. Thank you again seattlites and have a great day! https://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Terrible, dismissive customer service

by from Washington, DC |

On Monday, I made an appointment with a salesman to see a used vehicle for Wednesday evening. I drove an hour and and a half in rush hour traffic from DC to the dealership in Parkville, only to find out that the salesman with which I had the appointment was not there, and the vehicle which we had discussed two days prior had been sold a week ago. It is Friday, and I've yet to receive an email or phone call with any sort of apology or plan action to win my business. I have heard good things about this dealership, but the experience I have had with them was easily one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had, in any industry.

May 7, 2013

Dear DCtoParkville, We sincerely apologize for not informing you that this vehicle had a prior sale. I did reply to your email on Friday, as well as called and left a voicemail on Saturday, to address your concern. As I mentioned in the message, we have acquired a model similar to the one you were interested in. The vehicle has not yet completed our pre-sale inspection but I will be happy to contact you as soon as it is ready. Please feel free to contact me with any questions in the meantime. Sincerely, Hal Perez 410-661-3400 x 1011 hperez@mileone.com

Great Service, Great Deal, Great People

by from Flatwoods WC |

Definitely a great deal on our 2013 Durango Citadel... Drove from West Virginia to Parkville, Maryland to pick it up. It was great to deal thru emails and just a couple of phone calls and have the deal done without having to go to the dealership. GREAT internet SERVICE!!! Thank You Ian and the rest of the team for making it a nice, smooth, easy transaction from the time we stepped into the dealership, signing the papers, and the full tank of gas and the overview of our Citadel. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Great Job!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I've been coming to the Parkville Heritage for a few years now and the service has been the same...EXCELLENT! They do exactly what you ask of them.

Great experience

by from Baltimore, md |

Over all good experience, love my dart. Helped me find the perfect one that fit me!!

The best place in town!!!

by from Dundalk, MD |

The service department is outstanding absolutely amazing they care about every customer that walks through the door!!!! I wouldn't think about going anywhere else!!!!

June 9, 2013

Angel - Thank you for your feedback and allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Your kind comments have earned you a $100 Gift Card!!! Please claim your prize at our MileOne Corporate office in Towson from Cindy Wagner, Fixed Operations Marketing Manager. We ask that you email or call Cindy to set up a quick appointment and be sure to bring your ID with you upon pickup. Be advised that you must claim your Gift Card no later than 3pm on Friday June 21, 2013. Cindy can be reached at cwagner@mileone.com or directly at 410-559-5283. Congratulations!

The Best Decision

by from Fallston, Md |

After having shopped various dealers, including Hyundai and Ford, I contacted Heritage's Web-Site. I was interested in the Dart. I was also considering Elantra and the Focus. I am so pleased with my decision to go with the Dart(SXT). I certainly would have regretted buying those other brands. The folks at Heritage helped with the financing especially Linda, the business manager. On two occasions, one while vacuuming the car, and the other while fueling, I was approached by two people who wished to see the inside of the Dart.I obliged them and recommended Heritage. Other dealers may claim to be "your" dealer for life, as far as I'm concerned , Heritage is mine. Thanks for letting share this.

Nancy made the deal over the phone! PERFECT SALE!

by from Forest Hill, MD |

Nancy called me after a lead from USAA that I was shopping for a new Jeep. I shopped three different dealerships looking for the best deal on The 2013 Jeep Patriot that I wanted. NANCY went out of her way to answer my every question, find me every applicable discount or saving, and even got me financed over the phone. I showed up in the morning and signed my papers and left with my new car. Iy couldn't have been any easier and I couldn't have been happier with the deal. Nancy worked her butt off to get me in the car I wanted at the price that made it doable for my budget. i was highly impressed with her, and I am typically not easily impressed. The dealership was clean and the staff friendly. Linda the finance manager, was not at all pushy with the extras, I purchased the extended warranty which extended the bumper to bumper from 3 years to as long as I own the vehicle. This wasn't my first Rodeo buying a car but it was hands down, the best experience I have had.

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your earnest response Joy C. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Nancy and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Jeep Patriot, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.http://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Ask for Jeremy

by from baltimore |

Left feeling like we did good and were in charge of the price, not pushed around like with most. Jeremy beat everyone elses' price around and really let us negotiate. He was very knowledgeable of the van ( town and country ), and made it fun buying and less stressful than any of our experiences in the past. The ageed on price stayed the same to the penny when all taxes/fees were done and after we paid, he spent like a half hour showing us all the features and even sync'd our phones up for us. Full tank of gas too, past full.

March 14, 2013

Hi Ray and Julia. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Jeremy's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville