Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Used 888-928-4123
Service 866-979-5587

Good job, Ron Max!

by from Baltimore, Md |

Ron was very easy to work with and made the process of purchasing my used Grand Cherokee as easy as possible. I'm very happy to say that his excellent customer service has continued even after the sale was completed. Definiely ask for 'Mad Max' when you walk into the dealership!

July 3, 2013

Good morning Stan. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ron was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Stan for the highly praised review. https://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Ron Max

by from baltimore md |

my car buying experience was excellent due to the staff. my salesman Ron Max or shall i say mad max treated me like i was part of his family he came in on his day off just for me he even came to my house to pick me up because i had no transportation.we looked at several cars and he made sure everything was perfect as if he was picking it our for his mom or sister i will recommend anyone to this dealership and i would definitely recommend ron they just don't come better than him.

June 12, 2013

Good morning loving my ride. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ron "Mad Max" was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review. https://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

What a great experience

by from Joppa Maryland |

We came in to buy a Chrysler 200 and had specific equipment in mind and our Sales Rep Ron Max did a wonderful job of finding the vehicle we wanted. He was with us through the entire process and explained the vehicle in detail inside and out. He was very detailed and friendly. I would recommend Ron to anyone and am looking forward to a long lasting relationship.

June 13, 2013

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Chrysler 200. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! https://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Super nice!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Ron Max helped me with my car I just purchased recently and he is very nice and friendly. He is very reasonable and I love my car. Go to Ron Max! He's the best!

June 13, 2013

Hello Katilin, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ron and the team! Thank you again for your review. https://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Wonderful service, vehicle and overall experience!

by from Baltimore |

My husband and I were looking for a Jeep, and first called the dealership. The associate was friendly, helpful and gave us the information we needed. When we finally stopped in, Mike Kydd (the associate on the phone) promptly came up to us to see if we needed help, but wasn't pushy or aggressive (as many dealership associates can be). Besides the vehicle being exactly what we wanted, Mike was incredibly helpful and professional, and went the extra mile for us to make sure we got what we needed. He didn't push us to purchase anything we didn't want; he just asked us what we wanted, and worked with us to make it happen. It was a refreshing experience, and both my husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Heritage, and Mike Kydd.

June 13, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response seattlites. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mike lead you to your new Jeep, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Parkville. Thank you again seattlites and have a great day! https://www.facebook.com/HeritageCJDRamParkville

Terrible, dismissive customer service

by from Washington, DC |

On Monday, I made an appointment with a salesman to see a used vehicle for Wednesday evening. I drove an hour and and a half in rush hour traffic from DC to the dealership in Parkville, only to find out that the salesman with which I had the appointment was not there, and the vehicle which we had discussed two days prior had been sold a week ago. It is Friday, and I've yet to receive an email or phone call with any sort of apology or plan action to win my business. I have heard good things about this dealership, but the experience I have had with them was easily one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had, in any industry.

May 7, 2013

Dear DCtoParkville, We sincerely apologize for not informing you that this vehicle had a prior sale. I did reply to your email on Friday, as well as called and left a voicemail on Saturday, to address your concern. As I mentioned in the message, we have acquired a model similar to the one you were interested in. The vehicle has not yet completed our pre-sale inspection but I will be happy to contact you as soon as it is ready. Please feel free to contact me with any questions in the meantime. Sincerely, Hal Perez 410-661-3400 x 1011 hperez@mileone.com

Great Service, Great Deal, Great People

by from Flatwoods WC |

Definitely a great deal on our 2013 Durango Citadel... Drove from West Virginia to Parkville, Maryland to pick it up. It was great to deal thru emails and just a couple of phone calls and have the deal done without having to go to the dealership. GREAT internet SERVICE!!! Thank You Ian and the rest of the team for making it a nice, smooth, easy transaction from the time we stepped into the dealership, signing the papers, and the full tank of gas and the overview of our Citadel. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Great Job!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I've been coming to the Parkville Heritage for a few years now and the service has been the same...EXCELLENT! They do exactly what you ask of them.

Great experience

by from Baltimore, md |

Over all good experience, love my dart. Helped me find the perfect one that fit me!!

The best place in town!!!

by from Dundalk, MD |

The service department is outstanding absolutely amazing they care about every customer that walks through the door!!!! I wouldn't think about going anywhere else!!!!

June 9, 2013

Angel - Thank you for your feedback and allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Your kind comments have earned you a $100 Gift Card!!! Please claim your prize at our MileOne Corporate office in Towson from Cindy Wagner, Fixed Operations Marketing Manager. We ask that you email or call Cindy to set up a quick appointment and be sure to bring your ID with you upon pickup. Be advised that you must claim your Gift Card no later than 3pm on Friday June 21, 2013. Cindy can be reached at cwagner@mileone.com or directly at 410-559-5283. Congratulations!