Mercedes-Benz of Nanuet

99 Rt. 304, Nanuet, NY 10954

New 866-638-9169 New866-638-9169
Used 888-245-2497 Used888-245-2497
Service 866-928-4261 Service 866-928-4261

It's Not Business, It's Personal.

Joe Horneman

by from Nanuet new york |

Joe Horneman is the best! Most professional dealership! Friendly , accommodating and very helpful! I have recomended all family and friends ! Joe is always there for me when i have any questions with my car even after the sale! He makes us feels like part of the family at mercedes benz of nanuet!

First class customer service

by from Westchester, NY |

This is a dealership that never disappoints. In fact they always exceed expectations. They go the extra mile and handle special requests willingly. The staff are professional and extremely competent.

2015 c300 sale and service

by from Wurtsboro ny |

In April of 2015 I purchased a c300 from a salesman named butch. Which he was very knowledgeable of the products. Friendly and not pushy which is a plus for me. On 3/3/16 I went for my first service which they a sign you a representative ,mine is Robert G. also very friendly and knowledgeable of the products and services. Everyone there at the dealership are very friendly and always willing to help and answer questions. They have earned my business and all my service .

Excellent Service and Sales :-)

by from Haverstraw, N.Y. |

All I can say is that it has always been a great experience for my family and myself at the Mercedes Benz of Nanuet, N.Y. We've been dealing with them for many years and more to come. I am grateful for the hospitality they always provide us, especially when it comes to the service department. Mr. Jose Mena and the other service staff have always provided my family and friends with excellent customer service. They are amazing!! Mr. Mena always goes out of his way to help and assures that, no matter the concern, we are accommodated and all our needs are met in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this dealership and Mr. Mena. I am content with our purchases and the amiable atmosphere we are welcomed at Mercedes Benz of Nanuet. Thank you!! You guys are the best!!

INCREDIBLE

by from Montvale, NJ |

When they say "it's personal" they mean it. From my sales rep, David Cohn, to everyone in the service dep't you are made to feel your call has top priority, and learn that it does. This is without doubt the bet dealership I have ever experienced.

EXCELLENT SALES AND SERVICE

by from Park Ridge, NJ |

This was my first Mercedes and the Nanuet dealership was AWESOME!!! Both the sales and the service department are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They made the whole process, both leasing and purchasing, a pleasure....I even brought my husband there and he purchased a car from them as well. I so loved this dealership that when my lease was up I purchased the car from them. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!! (I have the SLK250 and it still makes my heart pound every time I get behind the wheel!!!) I would recommend this dealership highly!!!

Fantastic Service from MB Nanuet

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The team at MB of Nanuet are truly the best when it comes to everything that is related to MB vehicles. Bill has been my Service Advisor from the moment we purchased our vehicle. He is always available for us when any need arises. Also, Bill is very knowledgeable when it comes to our specific class of vehicle!!! That is a huge plus be it that our vehicle is a special edition, production serial number type of Mercedes-Benz. It's alwyas nice to be able to discuss specifics with someone that has a clue!!!!! Brian is also available if needed to assist with anything with our pride and joy. Everyone that we have dealt with at MB of Nanuet are top notch. A big reason why we chose MB of Nanuet over other MB dealers in the area is due to the customer service. They truly embody the phrase: The Best or Nothing! Thanks everyone for keep us always at the top of your minds!

Best experience ever at mercedes nanuet

by from Blauvelt,ny |

My experience leasing my mercedes E350 was amazing at Mercedes in Nanuet, N.Y. My salesperson, Edgar Pena was first class with the entire process. He made it his business to prioritize me as a customer while helping me make the right decisions about my choice. Their business manager, Michael Panitz was also outstanding. I felt as though I was family so I will be sticking with Mercedes of nanuet for many years to come! Thanks guys, I'm loving my car!

amazing

by from paterson nj |

clean, organized, great snacks in the waiting area, cute pens, excellent service & willing to offer help, overall favorite dealer. i dont shop at any other!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Very helpful

by from Westchester NY |

Very helpful , Joe Horneman , changed from x5 to GL , first Benz happy with car and service