Mercedes-Benz of Nanuet

99 Rt. 304, Nanuet, NY 10954

New 866-638-9169
Used 888-245-2497
Service 866-928-4261

It's Not Business, It's Personal.

Got my dream car

by from Howell nj |

This dealership is excellent!!! I drove over 2 hrs to purchase my RED 2014 CLA 4-matic from Joseph Horneman. He is absolutely THE BEST. He is sweet, accommodating, and has a great sense of humor all while helping you find your dream car. I was on a very specific tight budget and Joe made it his priority to find me the exact car I wanted within my budget and by doing so he put the biggest smile on my face for my birthday! I will forever be a customer at the Mercedes of Nanuet New York. Thank you Joseph Horneman, you are a professional and great guy to work with.

GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from WESTCHESTER NY |

WENT IN TO LOOK AT A USED CAR ADVERTISED ON CARS.COM. THE SALES PERSON TONY COBAN WAS VERY PLEASANT AND NOT PUSHY . HE ALSO SEEMED TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE CAR EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT A MERCEDES . THE CAR WASN'T RIGHT FOR ME BUT THE DEALERSHIP WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD SO FAR.

Great Staff.

by from Bronx, NY |

Pleasant experience, buying process was very smooth, staff was great.

Happy Days....First Class Service

by from New York NY |

I purchased a used M Benz from MB Nanuet in January 2012. The Dealership was just under new Ownership as of Jan 1st 2012.My experience was teriffic from Purchase to Delivery. The new owners are Top Class. I returned for Service and a minor warranty issue vibration. I made an appointment and recieved a 2012 Loaner Car. My car was ready within 48 hrs, all Service and Warranty Work (transmission mount)completed and my car was delivered back to me Washed inside and out,washer fluid topped up and tire pressures checked!Total Bill $0.00. I recieved a follow up call within a week from The Service Advisor Billy to make sure all was well and I was satisfied with the work performed. Since then I have purchased/leased a new M Benz for my Wife and the experience was even Better. I was made feel like part of The Mercedes Benz Family.

Purchase Used Car

by from Westport CT |

I found a sedan I had been looking for with low mileage. I emailed the dealer on a Sunday, heard back on Monday. I worked with Alex Shkreli and wrapped up the deal quickly. he was very helpful and attentive. I did encounter some minor problems after delivery and the dealer handled them well and provided me with a loner.