AutoNation Acura South Bay

Used 888-513-9587
Service 877-857-9858

Excellent Experience

by from Torrance, CA |

I recently bought a new 2014 MDX Technology with RES from AutoNation Acura South Bay. I am delighted with the vehicle as well as the excellent sales, service and after purchase support experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

June 13, 2014

We are glad you chose AutoNation Acura South Bay! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service, and it's wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with our team. If there's anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Drive safe and see you on the road!

AutoNation Acura SB excellent experience

by from Fountain Valley CA |

I give AutoNation Acura 5 stars in every category. My experience with AutoNation has completely changed my car buying experience. After purchasing a car through AutoNation, I will never go to a dealership ever again. They made it easy and they found the exact car I was looking to buy cans they got me a great deal on the car. My car was delivered right to my bank and they worked with my credit union to get the loan completed. In total, I spent less than 2 hours shopping g for the car I wanted because they did it all for me. I highly recommend buying a car from AutoNation instead of going through a dealer. I promise that the experience will be far more positive.

Auto Nation Acura South Bay: Awesome Service

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I'm loving my new Acura RDX and I'd like to thank Auto Nation Acura of South Bay for their great service especially Dmitry and Mike that made my new car buying experience a pleasant one by offering a great deal that I couldn't refuse. I recommend Auto Nation Acura South Bay to anyone wanting to buy a new Acura at a great price. Thanks Dmitry and Mike.

Excellent Value and service

by from Los Angeles |

I am the type that searches everywhere for the best possible deal. I usually have to negotiate pretty hard to get what I want, but Chance Corbitt was very accommodating. In fact, every time I threw something at him he said, "I can do that.". I will definitely work with Chance again. And, as an aside, he is very polite. If I were reading this review I would think one of his relatives wrote it, but I can assure you, I never met him before I cold called them looking for a deal.

July 15, 2014

We appreciate your response, Steve! The staff at AutoNation Acura South Bay always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

MDX Service

by from Redondo Beach |

Appointment setup was easy. Prompt service when I arrived. Kept me informed as to when my vehicle would be ready.

Satisfied Customer

by from LB CA |

Always do such an outstanding job on my TL! Joe Charlesworth is awesome!!!

June 22, 2014

We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Goldilocks experience

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

After servicing our old SUV for the nth-time in the last year, my husband and I agreed we need to get a safe, reliable non-gas guzzling replacement. We narrowed our search down to 3 after going on-line reading reviews and looking at what others are driving. Just like Goldilocks, we found one dealership to be too pushy; the other to be too laid back; and this Auto Nation Acura dealership which felt just right. Both Andrew and Nadeem were helpful in making it a pain-less process providing the information we needed and working with us knowing that we didn't have a timeline. We look forward to many trips camping and hauling bikes with our RDX and will be sure to recommend these guys to our friends.

Great service as always.

by from Torrance, ca |

Called to get my car serviced late in the afternoon and they were able to accomodate me. Grat experience! Very helpful!

Overall Positive Experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My husband and I had been looking for a reliable and comfortable SUV for the last 6 months, and we were narrowing it down to Acura. Thanks to Patrick and Johnny, we were able to make a purchase with AutoNation Acura last week. They were very willing to work with us, and was very patient in our decision making process. They both were very informative about the car, but never pushy so we felt comfortable the whole time. Overall it was a very positive experience, and I definitely recommend this dealer to my family and friends! So far, we love the car and we are getting our all season mats in this week.

May 21, 2014

Mathew, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Purchased a 2014 MDX

by from los angeles, ca |

Recently purchased a 2014 mdx through south bay our salesman Johnny Gonzalez made the process quick and fair. I called in and spoke with johnny to see if they had the vehicle I wanted in stock and when I got there he had all the information laid out ready for me. he gave me a fair price and I went home with a new car.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

by from HARBOR CITY CA |

I saw 2 used Honda CR-V on Auto Trader. When my wife and I were looking at them, there was a Toyota Rav4 right next to them. Jaiden, (there salesperson) met us while we were looking at the cars. He went and retrieved the keys to all 3 cars and just unlocked them and let us look at whatever we needed to. After we decided to look into a price for the Rav4, Jaiden took us inside and began the process of getting the very best price on what we wanted. There was never any pressure to buy. Jaiden even moved some chairs around so we had the chair we would be most confortable in. I would most definitly recommend anyone to look into dealing with Autonation Acura South Bay.