AutoNation Acura South Bay

Used 888-513-9587
Service 877-857-9858

Excellent Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My wife and I are very happy with this dealership, Chance Corbitt (GM) made it all happen, he got us as close as we want for payment, got us the lowest financing for the car that we wanted. He made our car buying experience painless. The guys in the service side are also excellent. Tony Avila took care of our car and delivered as promised. These guys are Pros and I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Until next time

AutoNation Acura South Bay responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Arlan, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Easy Shopping

by from San Gabriel, CA |

The leasing and lease return process took less than 3 hours and they were straight up with me. I've been buying my Acuras there since 2006.

Pre-owned auto sale

by from Inglewood, CA |

Nadeem and Dimitri made my car buying experience absolutely pain, confusion and aggravation free. Their customer service was OUTSTANDING!

great customer service

by from glendale , CA |

i spoke to Arman i believe he is in charge ; great assistance and great advice concerning the car

Terrific consultant and service.

by from San Pedro, CA |

My consultant was knowledgeable and very helpful in guiding me through the sales experience. There was much follow-up and communication throughout the entire transaction. All questions and requests were answered and communicated to me in a very timely manner.

Great service and employees are superb!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I was on the market to buy my first car and Acura Southbay did a great job in helping me through the whole process. My sales dude, Patrick, was beyond helpful and worked around my busy schedule with work and school. He was able to answer all of my questions and was very patient with me (I can be a handful sometimes). I was very happy with the whole process (Nico-the finance dude- was nothing short of awesome). I definitely recommend this dealership for everyone and newbies like me. Fantastic service and they were able to help me with whatever in regards to the car and my happiness with the purchase. Five stars all around!

Dzung Tran

by from Torrance, California |

I found that I overpaid the car. Service was nice.

Auto Nation Review

by from Rancho Palos verdes, Ca. |

Outstanding in all facets of the repair time. I was totally pleased with all of the agents and service people who helped me.

Ultimately, a great experience.

by from Torrance, CA |

Through cars.com, I found a used Acura MDX online that seemed like quite a deal. I used the website to contact the dealer, who responded within an hour. Through email and text, I communicated with the dealership salesman, Patrick. He was very helpful and accommodating. He provided me with direct answers to my questions and assisted me with making my decision to purchase the vehicle. I had pre-approval through my credit union so all I really had to do was test drive the vehicle, say that I wanted it, and drive off in it (there were a few steps in between, but that was the short version). Patrick did have to leave early so he had another salesman, Brian, help me out in his absence. Brian was just as helpful and informative. The facility was super clean and offered complimentary coffee and water. The crew who detailed the vehicle did such an excellent job that, while I drove the vehicle home at night, the car sparkled and shined like it was brand new. When leaving, I made sure to tell Brian that, when I'm ready to purchase a brand new MDX, I'll be back to this dealership (and to see either him or Patrick). You know what? I really mean that. I can't wait until it's time to do so.

Great Customer Service!

by from Torrance, CA |

Acura Auto Nation was easy and pleasant to work with. The first day I walked in and worked with Brian Detz. He was very patient and we test drove a couple Acura MDX's. Brian was quick getting me a trade in price for my old car which was a better price than anyone else quoted me. There were no games or hassles. The next day I went in to sign the deal and worked with Nadeem Rahim. I was in a time crunch since I needed to pick up my kids from school and they made the buying process smooth and painless! Thank you Auto Nation..I love my new MDX!

Great services

by from Los Angeles, California |

Great customer service by the whole staff. From beginning to the end of the buying process everyone did a great job. The car buying experience was great. Thank you!