AutoNation Acura South Bay

25341 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505

New 888-717-6964 New 888-717-6964
Used 888-513-9587 Used 888-513-9587
Service 877-857-9858 Service 877-857-9858

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Excellent Service

by from Lakewood, CA |

We called before going just to make sure that they had the color and the package that I wanted on a TLX model, Andrew Jasienski was extremely helpful, he called to notify that the car that I wanted was there, he stayed really late so we were able to see the car, I ended up getting the car and leaving the dealer almost close midnight, I really appreciated the fact that he allowed me to go so late, I ended up getting the car and I am very happy, what I liked the most is that we were able to agree on payment quickly and prices were reasonable not like other acura dealers in the area that were asking way too much

Awesome service

by from Hawthorne, California |

Excellent service and very patient! They were not pushy and I did not feel pressure from them to buy the car. If you are in the market to buy a car I highly recommend buying from them.

LOVING MY ACURA RDX AWD (THE BLACK BUTTERFLY)

by from GARDENA, CA |

The experience was going well, until the salesman realized i had a special discount. His customer service changed, all of a sudden they didn't have the color option I initially wanted and then he refused to call another dealer to see if they had it in stock. However, it worked out in my favor as I am extremely happy with what I did get. I made sure to bring my distaste to his attention, and after realizing I was upset, he did take the time to correct it. Needless to say, the remainder of my buying experience went very well. The reason I gave the four stars on the first 2 questions is because Tony in the service department was excellent and that in turn made up for the buying experience.

Great facility and staff, slow buying process

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Pros: Salesman and finance person were both great. Friendly and professional, and helped us get the right deal on the car we wanted. Highly recommended. Cons: The dealership was understaffed on the day we went (even though we made an appointment). It took hours to get our paperwork going - a car-buying experience longer than our three previous car-buying experiences combined.

Easy and smooth car purchase.

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Brian Detz helped make the process very smooth for our RDX purchase. This is our second time dealing with Acura Southbay and the customer service was flawless on both occasions.

Great customer service

by from Long Beach, CA |

Went in looking to purchase a new sub and came out with a beatiful RDX. The customer servos was outstanding from the moment we walked through the door.

2014 Acura RLX

by from Chino Hills, CA |

I purchased a certified pre-owned 2014 Acura RLX just prior to the new year. From beginning to end, the buying process was smooth and efficient. The staff was courteous and professional at AutoNation. I've had the car for about 3 weeks now, and I'm very happy with the deal and price of the vehicle.

AutoNation Acura South Bay responded to this review

January 23, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, John. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

AURA SERVICE AND REPAIR

by from Torrance, CA |

Took my for servicing and repair. It cost more than expected but my car is again like brand new. Everyone was very professional and courteous.

AutoNation Acura South Bay responded to this review

January 23, 2016

Hi, Vicente, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great service

by from Fountain Valley, CA |

Good customer service received Finally bought my car from here Will recommend it to my friends

Outstanding service

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Outstanding experience working with Garry, Tim and the staff at Torrance AutoNation in purchase of our 2015 MDX. They understood what we were looking for in the MDX packages [pre-owned, AWD and Technology) and over the course of a few weeks found the exact vehicle. The process was smooth and we drove off with our MDX within a couple hours of our test drive. Highly recommend Torrance Auto Nation as a place to purchase your next Acura. .