Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Excellent experience.

by from Edgewood, MD. |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Jerry's Chevrolet...We were treated with total respect and the buying experience could not have been more pleasurable. Everyone at Jerry's is very professional and pleasant...They could not have been more helpful and are very well informed about the vehicles which they sell and service. From the moment we arrived we were treated as if we were the only customer they had, which made us feel perfectly comfortable and confident that we choose the right car dealership to purchase our vehicle...which is just perfect...The vehicle was delivered to us in a timely fashion and was impeccable in appearance inside and out...From the General Manager to the Car Sales Manager to the Finance Manager to the Service Manager and Service Staff, all were very professional and respectful. We highly recommend Jerry's Chevrolet for your car sales and service needs. You cannot please everyone, but at Jerry's Chevrolet if you are not pleased, then I'm sure no one else could please you either. Joe & Ginny, Edgewood, MD.

May 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Our entire sales department will appreciate this feedback. Jerry's Chevrolet prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. Congratulations on your new Chevrolet!

Great Sales department

by from Towson Maryland |

Honest and professional really worked with you and your budget. Gave you options in your budget to still give you a vehicle of your dreams.

Great Service

by from Parkville, MD |

My wife and I came in with our SUV and we tried to describe what the sound we were hearing. He said he would have a look and called us to say what the issue was and that it was covered under our Power Train warranty.

Great service.

by from Baltimore, Md |

I never have any problems when I bring my car in for service. And the young lady who checks my car on is great, always peasant.

Great service-clean facilities

by from Baltimore, MD |

Everyone was so friendly and professional. When I take my car to Jerry's, I always get a positive experience. That's why I come back each and every time for car service. Keep up the excellent work.

A Super Car Dealer !!!

by from Baltimore Md. |

I enjoyed my experience at Jerrys' I set up and test drive of a 2012 scion xb great sales people and I will deftly go back !

June 24, 2015

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

great service

by from balto md |

always met with a smile and what can I do to help you today.never to busy to answer any small or large question that I might have

June 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team!

Great maintenance service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

My first maintenance service-oil change,tire rotation and inspection was done in a satisfactory time. I waited in the lounge. It actually took 30 minutes less than what they said it would take. They were very efficient and even washed my car as well. Great "first-time "experience.

June 24, 2015

We appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great customer service.

by from Shrewsbury, PA |

Called salesman Brandon Michael with questions about getting accessory and oil change for new truck. He answered all questions, ordered the accessory and set up appointment to install accessory while there for oil change. He was very helpful and informative. It was quick and easy.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We truly appreciate the feedback!

Quality Dealership

by from Baltimore, MD. |

I' am a long time Jerry's customer, and a long time GM customer. I keep going back because I' am happy with the people that I deal with.....

June 3, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Car Buying Made Perfect

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Mike Friend made car buying easy. He was enjoyable to work with him. But everyone from Dave the GM to Frank the finance the other managers as well as the other salesmen made us feel welcome. It was the best car buying experience I ever have had. Thank You.

June 3, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Jerry's Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!