Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Jerry's Tires for Life! Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Excellent experience.

by from Edgewood, MD. |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Jerry's Chevrolet...We were treated with total respect and the buying experience could not have been more pleasurable. Everyone at Jerry's is very professional and pleasant...They could not have been more helpful and are very well informed about the vehicles which they sell and service. From the moment we arrived we were treated as if we were the only customer they had, which made us feel perfectly comfortable and confident that we choose the right car dealership to purchase our vehicle...which is just perfect...The vehicle was delivered to us in a timely fashion and was impeccable in appearance inside and out...From the General Manager to the Car Sales Manager to the Finance Manager to the Service Manager and Service Staff, all were very professional and respectful. We highly recommend Jerry's Chevrolet for your car sales and service needs. You cannot please everyone, but at Jerry's Chevrolet if you are not pleased, then I'm sure no one else could please you either. Joe & Ginny, Edgewood, MD.

May 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Our entire sales department will appreciate this feedback. Jerry's Chevrolet prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. Congratulations on your new Chevrolet!

Stress free purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 Equinox from Jerry's Chevrolet and could not be happier! My sales agent, James Schultz, was extremely knowledgeable and made the process very easy and stress free. I was undecided when I first went to the dealership about which vehicle I wanted to buy, and James took time with me to discuss the different models and what each offered. He encouraged me to find just the right vehicle for me and did not pressure me into making a decision. In addition, once I made my decision, James made sure the purchase went smoothly. Every employee of Jerry's that I interacted with during the purchase process made certain that I was well informed and comfortable with my decision. I would highly recommend Jerry's to anyone.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, David Warder General Manager

A first time buyers dream.

by from Baltimore MD |

Just bought my first car on my own and it has been the greatest experience ever. The process was long but easy. You have a team of experts that do all the work for you. My agent Clarence was the best. He was so focused on getting me the best car, offered words of wisdom, highly knowledgable of his job and a great sense of humor, even a slice of pizza for my kid while we waited. I just had a great experience with a good team. Very pleasant and professional staff.

March 28, 2014

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet all your needs. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we always strive to ensure all of our customers are happy. Destiny, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Buying Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just recently purchased a new Equinox from Charles Gammon and it was the BEST buying experience. Charles was very knowledgeable on the vehicle, answered all of the questions I had, and did not make me feel pressured to buy. Everyone was very friendly and eager to help... If you're in the market for a new Chevy I highly recommend Jerry's!

March 27, 2014

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your excellent experience. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Excellent Dealership/Professional Salesman

by from Baltimore MD |

We have purchased 2 Cruzes from this dealership in the last few years. I highly recommend this dealership. All of my service has been done at Jerry's as well. Warranty is good, but what keeps bringing us back, besides the quality of the vehicle, is the excellent service we continue to receive from the salesman. We especially want to recognize Mr. Larry Bert. He sold us our first Cruze in 2011 and continues to this day to provide exceptional customer service each and every time we see or speak to him at the dealership. Recently we were in the market for another vehicle, and Mr. Bert immediately went to work for us to assist us with our search. He is professional, courteous, kind and always gives his customers the time they deserve to find the vehicle that meets their circumstances and wishes. Mr. Bert will go out of his way to work with you. The customer always feels like they are welcome and the dealership is behind them in their purchase not only while the deal is being made, but long after you have taken ownership of your vehicle. We will continue to purchase future vehicles from this establishment. Thank you Mr. Bert for going above and beyond our expectations.

Dana M.

by from Baltimore |

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I purchased the car I wanted and the buying process was great.

Dana M.

by from Baltimore |

Great experience at Jerry's Chevrolet!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Great exoerience buying a new car to replace my other new car which was totaled in an accident. Both cars were purchased from Jerry's through remy favorite salesman, Mike Campbell. Car is working great, love the rear view camera!!! Also the remote start to warm up my car in the mornings.

Horrible

by from Baltimore, md |

Customer service is horrible. The sales people completely ignore you if they are with someone else. If you expect to be informed through the buying process think again.

Sales Left Me w/ Buyer Remorse and Felt Swindled!

by from Parkville, MD |

I went in with my boyfriend to get his Evo serviced. While waiting, we were looking around. I ended up really liking a car and test driving it. I made the mistake of buying on a whim... I didn't price around and bought while I was there. Knowing cars like I do, it seemed like a great deal from the way it was explained to me. I was willing to pay a bit more since I was getting a 10-year bumper to bumper warranty and free tires for life..! Or so I thought... When I went to take my car in for servicing, it was great when I got my first 2 oil changes for free (1 dealership and 1 manufacturer), but when I had to start paying for the services, they wanted to charge me $90 for a synthetic oil change! Ridiculous when I can buy the oil, filter, and do it myself for $40, right?? Wrong... I was told as long as I brought my car in for tire rotations every 3k miles, my tires would be covered up to a certain price. What they FAILED to tell me is that I have to take my vehicle there for every service and pay their jacked up rates in order to get my free rotations and for them to honor my "tires for life" deal! I couldn't believe it... I felt so swindled because even as I was signing the papers, I was told that I just had to maintain the regular services on my vehicle per manufacturer specs. I was never told it had to be done there. If you do decide to buy a vehicle from there (I highly recommend you don't), make sure that you have them knock off an additional $1k off the price and tell them to keep their "free" tire rotations and tires for life... If you can, buy from Jones Junction! Great experience there. If only they sold Mitsubishi..!!! Wherever you buy, do a LOT of research and price back and forth between dealers. Let them bid each other under the table and NEVER let them have the upper hand. Be ready to walk away and it will save you so much money... Don't get me wrong... I LOVE my car, which is a 2012 Ralliart. Service there is absolutely wonderful!!! Just that the sales team explains the agreement differently from how it's actually enforced. I tried to talk to someone about it and was always given the same story. It was the Assistant Manager in Service who actually tried to help me and make things right! If I owned a dealership, I would make him a manager. If it wasn't for him, I would have said forget it and lost the tire deal and rotations just because I felt swindled. The Sales Manager there shouldn't even have a job with his sneaky behavior and poor customer service. I got a better feel at the Mitsubishi sales dept. in Owings Mills.