Jerry's Chevrolet

1940 E Joppa Rd, Baltimore, MD 21234

New 888-453-3946 New 888-453-3946
Used 888-594-7198 Used 888-594-7198
Service 877-483-0198 Service 877-483-0198

Currently offering 0% financing for 72 months on most Chevrolet vehicles!! Call today!

Excellent experience.

by from Edgewood, MD. |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Jerry's Chevrolet...We were treated with total respect and the buying experience could not have been more pleasurable. Everyone at Jerry's is very professional and pleasant...They could not have been more helpful and are very well informed about the vehicles which they sell and service. From the moment we arrived we were treated as if we were the only customer they had, which made us feel perfectly comfortable and confident that we choose the right car dealership to purchase our vehicle...which is just perfect...The vehicle was delivered to us in a timely fashion and was impeccable in appearance inside and out...From the General Manager to the Car Sales Manager to the Finance Manager to the Service Manager and Service Staff, all were very professional and respectful. We highly recommend Jerry's Chevrolet for your car sales and service needs. You cannot please everyone, but at Jerry's Chevrolet if you are not pleased, then I'm sure no one else could please you either. Joe & Ginny, Edgewood, MD.

May 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Our entire sales department will appreciate this feedback. Jerry's Chevrolet prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. Congratulations on your new Chevrolet!

Good understanding People

by from Jerry's Chevrolet onJoppa Road |

Our Sales Man was very helpful .From the time my father and I arrived .Mike went beyond his duties as a salesman.That's why my family always get cars and services at Jerry's Chevrolet. Thank you.

Very Unsatisfied Customer

by from Baltimore, Md |

The moment I got online to Jerry's website I was contacted by a sales person. They constantly kept in contact with me until the deal was done....Then there was a problem, a problem that was on their behalf not of my own fault and everyone magically disappeared! Everyone that I dealt with during the sale became unavailable. Every time I called to discuss the issues they send me to the answering machine. I go to talk to someone and they continue to give me excuses. I am so tired of dealing with this place of business and the problem still have not been solved! I walked in with a co signer and a trade and walked out with nothing.I am paying for a vehicle that I CAN"T even drive and they won't fix the issue!!!! I am very disappointed in Jerry's Chevrolet and how some of the staff treated me and still treating me as a customer..I will never do business with them again.....

February 13, 2016

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please call George Ponko, our General Manager, at 4106619100 to discuss.

by from Baltimore MD |

Awesome service. I loved the attentive care of the mechanics

February 6, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, we appreciate your business!

Best inventory!

by from Balitmore, MD Hon! |

I returned to buy my second Silverado from Jerry's. I like the inventory in the Silverados that Jerry's has made available. I'm glad that I was able to locate the Silverado that I wanted and that the team at Jerry's was able to meet my needs. Thanks!

February 6, 2016

Thank you Ronald! We are pleased to hear about your experience.

Good Service and Very Stress Free

by from Baltimore MD |

Very happy about my service much better than first service. I was very unhappy last time because they did not come to the other waiting room to look for me.

January 6, 2016

We are pleased to hear about your service visit. Thank you for your business!

by from Baltimore md |

Dealership top notch great experience would defiantly would return to purchase further vehicles. Felt very comfortable with agent. Everyone was very helpful

January 6, 2016

Thank you Richard for sharing your review. We appreciate your business!

Great services

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I was told my waiting time would be 2 hours and my waiting time was less than 2 hours. Was very satisfied with the service I had rec'd. I was very impress. Staff was nice as always and all questions were answered to my satisfaction..

December 23, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation and your business!

Excellent Service

by from Towson, MD |

My Sales associate Tay was very helpful and stopped at nothing to make my experience a great one. I was very pleased with the service I received.

December 23, 2015

Mark, thank you for your review. I will share with Tay!

by from Baltimore Maryland |

The oil changes I have taken my car in for have been reseanbly quick with having an appointment and not having one. Also all the staff at this Jerry's Checrolet is very helpful and friendly to speak with.

December 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate your business!