Jerry's Chevrolet

New 888-453-3946
Used 888-594-7198
Service 877-483-0198

Jerry's Tires for Life! Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Sales Left Me w/ Buyer Remorse and Felt Swindled!

by from Parkville, MD |

I went in with my boyfriend to get his Evo serviced. While waiting, we were looking around. I ended up really liking a car and test driving it. I made the mistake of buying on a whim... I didn't price around and bought while I was there. Knowing cars like I do, it seemed like a great deal from the way it was explained to me. I was willing to pay a bit more since I was getting a 10-year bumper to bumper warranty and free tires for life..! Or so I thought... When I went to take my car in for servicing, it was great when I got my first 2 oil changes for free (1 dealership and 1 manufacturer), but when I had to start paying for the services, they wanted to charge me $90 for a synthetic oil change! Ridiculous when I can buy the oil, filter, and do it myself for $40, right?? Wrong... I was told as long as I brought my car in for tire rotations every 3k miles, my tires would be covered up to a certain price. What they FAILED to tell me is that I have to take my vehicle there for every service and pay their jacked up rates in order to get my free rotations and for them to honor my "tires for life" deal! I couldn't believe it... I felt so swindled because even as I was signing the papers, I was told that I just had to maintain the regular services on my vehicle per manufacturer specs. I was never told it had to be done there. If you do decide to buy a vehicle from there (I highly recommend you don't), make sure that you have them knock off an additional $1k off the price and tell them to keep their "free" tire rotations and tires for life... If you can, buy from Jones Junction! Great experience there. If only they sold Mitsubishi..!!! Wherever you buy, do a LOT of research and price back and forth between dealers. Let them bid each other under the table and NEVER let them have the upper hand. Be ready to walk away and it will save you so much money... Don't get me wrong... I LOVE my car, which is a 2012 Ralliart. Service there is absolutely wonderful!!! Just that the sales team explains the agreement differently from how it's actually enforced. I tried to talk to someone about it and was always given the same story. It was the Assistant Manager in Service who actually tried to help me and make things right! If I owned a dealership, I would make him a manager. If it wasn't for him, I would have said forget it and lost the tire deal and rotations just because I felt swindled. The Sales Manager there shouldn't even have a job with his sneaky behavior and poor customer service. I got a better feel at the Mitsubishi sales dept. in Owings Mills.

Worst Repair shop

by from Baltimore MD |

Worst place to take your vehicle for repair. They will say your car will get fixed in 15 days and after 15 days, they haven't even started the repairs. I regret that i trusted them. They let me down!

Bad Service....Waste of Time

by from Balto Md. |

Terrible body shop....Poor workmanship! Do your self a favor find another place....

I was a fool

by from Baltimore, Md. |

I purchase a SUV from Jerry's Chevrolet in 2010, I have been having problems every since. This was the worst experince ever. They cheated my out of 5,000. The sticker price one one price and the price on my contract was 10,000 more. Within the first year of having the truck, I had to have the StabiliTrak and Traction Control service every month for 6 months. Then the engine, my God don't get me started. Please what ever you do DON'T go to JERRY"s CHEVROLET!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Chris Silk gave me such great customer service, I was overwhelmed how hard he worked for me! He truly made me feel so comfortable. He went out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied. Chris made me feel so at ease with my the purchase of my car while guiding me along the whole process. I am beyond grateful :)

New Car Purchase/Service Repairs

by from Baltimore, MD |

We purchase our first Chevrolet Cruze from Jerry's February 2011. Mr. Larry Bert sold us this vehicle. He is a wonderful salesman. We just bought our second Cruze from Jerry's and returned to this dealership based on the great service that Mr. Bert provided last year. Mr. Bert was very professional, considerate, and down to earth. He was not pushy, and made this deal the best deal we've ever had. We looked at vehicles one evening and drove it home the next. He came right out, was very courteous, wrote us up some numbers, and we had financing the next day. He helped us set up all the features of the car and helped us with numerous questions. He also assisted after our second purchase when we had to get into our old vehicle to find a missing set of keys, and washed the new vehicle for us. He sets the example of how a salesman should treat a customer. He is always friendly, glad to see you, and willing to help you. You feel like you are at a dealership that wants to give good customer service. If you have a question about your vehicle, Mr. Bert can always get you the answers you are looking for. We highly recommend him as a salesman and hope he is there the next time we need a vehicle. We have recommended him to several people looking for vehicles. Our service has been excellent at the dealership as well. Prompt, courteous, quality workmanship. We hope Mr. Bert receives the recognition he deserves for his outstanding customer service.

One Happy Customer !!!!

by from white marsh md |

All the talk you hear about dealerships being the bad guys oh just go to Jiffy Lube or Mr.tire for those oil change specials NEVER AGAIN !!! you might pay a little more at the dealer but at least you know the working is getting done right by the people that know your car thanks you agian to jerrys mitsubishi service and scott for fixing my car right you guys are the best!!!