Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Great Service

by from Baltimore, Md |

I got my reg oil change and tire rotation and my free car wash. Everything was done in less than an hour. I was very happy!

great service

by from Baltimore, Md |

Service was completed to my expectations. I have always been happy with Jerry's service. They do excellent work and always work with you.

Excellent customer service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was at Jerry's Chevrolet for my new car's first service check up. Everyone at the service center was very nice, helpful, told my daughter and I where the El Salto was so we could have lunch while we waited. When we came back I took my daughter inside to meet my salesman Tay. He's the best!! Awesome salesman!! I tell all of my family and friends that when they need a vehicle to go to Jerry's. My daughter will be there when it's time for her to get another car. We purchased an '88 Monte Carlo SS back in 1990 and had excellent service then. That's the reason I chose Jerry's.

July 29, 2015

Thank you so much for coming back to Jerrys after your 1990 purchase. We love to hear stories like this! Thank you for your business!

Great service. Good communication.

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came in for an oil change and found out that my 15,000 mile service was due and they were able to fit me to do that service instead of my having to set up another appointment. Took only have the amount of quoted time. Great service.

July 29, 2015

Thank you Beth for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to share your review!

Volt Service

by from Parkville, MD |

Folks at Jerry's are very friendly and accommodating. I had to return my Volt for service since my initial problem was not resolved.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience at Jerrys with your Volt. We appreciate your business!

Great Service

by from Parkville, MD |

My wife and I came in with our SUV and we tried to describe what the sound we were hearing. He said he would have a look and called us to say what the issue was and that it was covered under our Power Train warranty.

July 29, 2015

I am pleased to hear we found the sound and it was covered under your warranty! Thank you for sharing your review.

Great service.

by from Baltimore, Md |

I never have any problems when I bring my car in for service. And the young lady who checks my car on is great, always peasant.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review, Theresa! We appreciate your business!

Great service-clean facilities

by from Baltimore, MD |

Everyone was so friendly and professional. When I take my car to Jerry's, I always get a positive experience. That's why I come back each and every time for car service. Keep up the excellent work.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive experiences Faith. We appreciate your business!

great service

by from balto md |

always met with a smile and what can I do to help you today.never to busy to answer any small or large question that I might have

June 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team!

Great maintenance service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

My first maintenance service-oil change,tire rotation and inspection was done in a satisfactory time. I waited in the lounge. It actually took 30 minutes less than what they said it would take. They were very efficient and even washed my car as well. Great "first-time "experience.

June 24, 2015

We appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!