Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Jerry's Tires for Life! Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Not as promised.

by from Parkville, MD 21234 |

The outside temperature was over 40 degrees, but my car was not washed as promised. I do appreciate that the techs did take minimal time because we had a medical time limit.

Great Service

by from Baltimore, Md |

My mother has been a customer of Jerry's Chevrolet for years, so far the service department has been great. And all I can say, is keep up on the free car wash but you might want to step up on vacuumin out the inside a little..

Great management and service

by from Towson, MD |

I loved that the service guys went the extra mile to remove all the Rice Krispies from all over my car. Also, Mr. Mark Krupinsky was extremely helpful and understanding about my situation of being without transportation as a mom of 4 young children. He helped ensure that my car was completed as quickly as possible.

Great service

by from Baltimore,MD |

The technician (Jason) took time to call and explain what needed to be done to my car and answered my questions. He was very patient and professional.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We're glad that Jason provided you with the help you needed!

great experience

by from baltimore |

i was able to drop my vehicle off with no appointment and they were able to fit me in that day. - very pleased

March 26, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

was ttreated as a custermer shouldh be with care.

by from baltimore maryland |

I was treated very well and the process went smoothly and the service at the service center was respectable and done with great care

March 26, 2015

Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Annoying and unexpected roof leak

by from Baltimore |

Leak in a body seam which was very disappointing to experience. Asked for the tires to be looked at and inflated and that was not done. A minor annoyance.

March 26, 2015

Clyde, thank you for this information. We appreciate your business and will be sure to share your comments with our team. We hope to see you in the future, and please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your comments in greater detail. Thanks again.

Wow great timing

by from Nottingham, Md |

Surpriseingly enough I was only their for a very short time. I thought I would be spending most of my day their. Keep up the good work

March 26, 2015

Mary, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Jerry's Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Always Great Service and People!!

by from Batimore, Maryland |

So I take my car in without an appointment to get a simple light bulb fixed only to be told that I needed some major work done on my car. Not only did the service consultant, Dan Schultz, explain to me and my husband what repairs were needed, he also called to verify that we had the GMPP and we did.....YEAH! He was very clear about what needed to be done, had spoken with the technician and knew that the parts needed were already in stock. He gave me a realistic date that the car would be ready and made sure I understood and was in agreement with what had to be done. I never worry about my service work as I know it it top notch. Those technicians are experts at what they do and it shows. Prior to purchasing a car from Jerry's, I would bring my cars there for repair as the Service Department reputation is well known. After purchasing my current car from Jerry's, I won't go anywhere else. They have everything I need at Jerry's. hanks for being a top notch service center. It is appreciated. ps. Those ladies running the office are great as well!! Thanks again!

January 29, 2015

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Good Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I am very wary of having my car serviced anywhere due to bad experiences with other shops in the past. Bringing it to Jerry's was, by contrast, a surprisingly good experience. They treated me and my car well, and best of all, fixed the issues first time. One of the jobs was a warranty replacement of catalytic converters. This is a bear of a job, and one of the mechanics came in on his off day just to finish the job and get me back on the road. Another job was to diagnose and fix a shake at highway speed. I have had my tires balanced 3 times prior (at other shops) and it didn't fix the shake, so I was thinking it couldn't possibly be the balance. Jerry's decided to balance them just to be sure, and sure enough, that fixed the problem -- something i had been suffering with for probably 30k miles. They have a sign that says something like, it's not done until we're happy, and it really feels like they believe in that. Which is great, and somewhat rare these days, and it's why I'm taking the time to write this review.

January 18, 2015