Jerry's Chevrolet

New 888-453-3946
Used 888-594-7198
Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Great evaluation of service needs

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came in about a warning light that appeared about my power steering. The technician was able to determine that this was really generated by a low cell or cells in my battery. The battery was replaced and all is well.

Prompt service; Courtesy Associates

by from Parkville, MD |

Had a blown head light. Didn't have an appointment but decided to take the chance anyway. Jerry's were thorough and ready to assist in my need even though I didn't have an appointment. The worked on my problem and I didn't have to wait for a long period of time.

Experience at Jerry's Chevrolet Service Dept.

by from Parkville Maryland |

My Service Tech was Dan (I believe) He was very pleasant and informative about the steps of service. When the diagnosis was completed he was very clear about what the problem was and the time frame and cost for repair. The repair was completed in a timely manner and I was contacted regarding the time for the p/u of the vehicle.

Nicole Fite is Awesome!

by from Baltimore |

Nicole Fite is the kind of employee all companies want. She understands the technical side of her industry and has the right customer service approach.

Great service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Had a great experience and like always Dave Bambino provided excellent service. Looking forward to having the rest of my services done here!

Great Dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have purchased 2vehicles (cruzes) at Jerrys and have all of my service done here.The staff and salesman are very professional and I always receive excellent customer service.I highly recommend this dealership and I love my vehicles.Quality cars and economical to drive.

GREAT SERVICE-GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from COCKEYSVILLE, MD. |

Been using your service for many years and have always been treated with the utmost respect and the service has always been at it's highest level.

April 15, 2015

Robert, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're pleased to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you soon.

GREAT SERVICE

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

Whenever I come to Jerrys Cheverolet, I am always pleased. The customer service is always impecable. I always leave with a smile and they have never steered me wrong or tried to work me over as a female. They have always been honest when it comes to things I may or maynot need done to any vehicle I have bought from them or bought in for service, I have been a customer for over 5 years and have always been pleased.

April 15, 2015

Ava, we would like to thank you for your kind words. Our entire service department will appreciate this feedback. Jerry's Chevrolet prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came in to have my brakes checked they felt spongy to me and I was told my brakes would be checked and it would be about $375 for the front and to resurface the rotators. I was told the brakes seemed fine and there would be no cost. I appreciate the honesty and the assurance all is well with my brakes!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

April 15, 2015

The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our service department. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my first car purchase and I must say that it was an awesome experience. My salesman took everything into consideration to assist me in finding the right car for me. He was very patient and caring and everyone else I came in contact with was very compassionate. It made my overall experience enjoyable.

April 8, 2015

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our sales department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again.