Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

First Time Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

My service experience for the first time was great. I actually got there an hour early becaause I got out of work early. They took me right in and completed the service with in the hour.

GREAT SERVICE!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

FAST SERVICE. I was told my the service on my recall notice would take an est 2 - 4hrs. It took less than 1 hr. Everyone is professional and friendly. I always have a great experience when I come to Jerry's. Nicole is the BEST!!!

Exceptional knowledge and great service

by from Baltimore MD |

The service rep was very friendly and informative. Did not pressure me into getting all the work done that was recommended. Had some major work done and will be back to have the other recommendations done real soon.

Buying experience

by from Phoenix, MD 21131 |

Tay took so much time to make sure my experience was a good one. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.

May 19, 2015

Susan, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Jerry's Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Great evaluation of service needs

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came in about a warning light that appeared about my power steering. The technician was able to determine that this was really generated by a low cell or cells in my battery. The battery was replaced and all is well.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for your review Beth, glad we could help!

Prompt service; Courtesy Associates

by from Parkville, MD |

Had a blown head light. Didn't have an appointment but decided to take the chance anyway. Jerry's were thorough and ready to assist in my need even though I didn't have an appointment. The worked on my problem and I didn't have to wait for a long period of time.

May 6, 2015

Rosetta- thank you for putting time aside to leave this 5 star review. We really appreciate it and glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again!

Experience at Jerry's Chevrolet Service Dept.

by from Parkville Maryland |

My Service Tech was Dan (I believe) He was very pleasant and informative about the steps of service. When the diagnosis was completed he was very clear about what the problem was and the time frame and cost for repair. The repair was completed in a timely manner and I was contacted regarding the time for the p/u of the vehicle.

May 6, 2015

George, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Jerry's Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Nicole Fite is Awesome!

by from Baltimore |

Nicole Fite is the kind of employee all companies want. She understands the technical side of her industry and has the right customer service approach.

May 6, 2015

The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our service department. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Great service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Had a great experience and like always Dave Bambino provided excellent service. Looking forward to having the rest of my services done here!

May 6, 2015

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

Great Dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have purchased 2vehicles (cruzes) at Jerrys and have all of my service done here.The staff and salesman are very professional and I always receive excellent customer service.I highly recommend this dealership and I love my vehicles.Quality cars and economical to drive.

May 6, 2015

We're happy to know that you had such a positive experience while visiting our dealership and would like to thank you for giving us this fantastic feedback. We hope to see you stop by again soon. Thanks again Raymond!