Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Very accomodating

by from Ellicott City, MD |

For once, the interstates weren't nearly as bad as they normally are and I arrived quite early for my appointment. The Service Department took my truck in anyway (despite being extremely busy) and had me on my way just 10 minutes after my original appointment time.

August 29, 2015

Michael, thank you for your review. We appreciate your service business and hope to see you in the future.

Good Service

by from Towson, Md. |

I bought my 2010 Chevrolet Malibu and I have always brought my car to you for body work, oil changes, tires and most recently for detailing.

August 21, 2015

Blanche, we truly appreciate your business! We look forward to a continued relationship with you.

Prices too high

by from Parkville, Maryland |

I dropped my truck off Monday evening and was told the work was scheduled for first thing Tuesday morning. I received a call Wednesday morning stating that the diagnosis was complete but none of the work had begun yet. Once started, all of the work was completed in a timely manner with good communication from the service advisor. When I picked the vehicle up I found a jug of coolant left and leaking on the passenger front floor and noticed that although a message popped up each time the key was turned, no one had topped off my washer fluid. Another service advisor cleaned up the mess and filled my washer fluid reservoir. I have had several issues with door locks in the past and although Jerry's did discount my price on the door latch, they did not, to my knowledge, contact GM about this ongoing problem. The main reason I would not recommend Jerry's or any other GM dealership for service work is the prices. I can, and often do purchase the same AC Delco or other GM brand parts for less than half of what you charge and install them myself or have another mechanic do it for me. The price I was charged at Jerry's for the work I had done is outrageous.

August 21, 2015

Zak, please call me or my Service Manager, Tony Pulignani at 4106619100, if you would like to go over anything on your bill. We appreciate your business and want to make sure you do not have any questions.

great service

by from baltimore,md |

Great way to start the day! The service advisor was the best. I was out of there within the time frame estimated to me...with a fresh car wash! She's a keeper.

August 15, 2015

Richard, We are pleased to read your review! Thank you for your business.

so far so good, no promised car wash though

by from Baltimore, MD |

I remember being told when I bought my car that Jerry's would always wash my car each time I take it in for service, but this was my 3rd service appointment, and it has never been washed, and a car was wasn't even offered as an option. It would be a nice service, and especially nice to believe that I wasn't lied to when I bought my car. On the other hand, I've haven't ever had to pay for any maintenance service yet, so I really don't want to complain. Just curious if the policy changed or if the salesman was fibbing about the car wash bit.

August 15, 2015

Michael, I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered. I assure you that we will do everything we can to rectify the situation. We value your business and want to keep the communication open. Please feel free to ask for the manager on your next visit, and we will work towards a resolution together. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Sincerely, David Warder General Manager

everything went well I was very pleased

by from Baltimore Md |

took a little longer then expected but other then that everything was fine. Christina was very nice and did a good job.

August 15, 2015

Donald, thank you for your business. We apologize if it took longer than expected and will try our best to estimate better at your next visit.

Great service

by from Baltimore, MD (Jerry chevrolet) |

Everything was done well.The service was excellent. They washed the car and vacuum the front seats.I wish if could vacuum the back sits also

August 6, 2015

Thank you for the excellent rating! Thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely bring this idea up.

Great service and curtious staff

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was in and out of the dealership in the time specified and all service that was scheduled was preformed to my satisfaction. Thank you very much...

August 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you at your next service visit.

Great Service

by from Baltimore, Md |

I got my reg oil change and tire rotation and my free car wash. Everything was done in less than an hour. I was very happy!

August 7, 2015

Ellen, we are pleased to hear you were very happy. Thank you for sharing your review!

great service

by from Baltimore, Md |

Service was completed to my expectations. I have always been happy with Jerry's service. They do excellent work and always work with you.

August 7, 2015

Amy, thank you for the 5-star rating! We appreciate your business.