Jerry's Chevrolet

New 888-453-3946
Used 888-594-7198
Service 877-483-0198

Jerry's Tires for Life! Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Lost customer---how they lied today

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband was in today to ask about used cars. The salesperson gave him a handwritten sheet showing the prices of several cars after our trade in. While reviewing the sheet this evening we found that the advertised online pricing for the listed vehicles--was $2,000 LOWER than the prices he was quoted in the showroom. We cross-referenced the stock #'s just to be sure. Nothing like obvious lies that can be easily verified. Thanks so much for the excellent customer service. Please know this is one set of customers lost--and we will be sure to tell all of our friends.

Jerry's Mitsubishi

by from Perry Hall MD |

Worked with J.P DePondichello(salesman) in the car buying process. NO sales pressure at all. Looked around and test drove a few cars. He let me set the tone of the buying process. I didn't even get a chance to negotiate as he gave me a lower price right off the bat then what I wanted to pay. After agreeing to all options and price he was still willing to throw in extras at no additional price. Will return.

2003 Ford Taure

by from Baltimore, MD |

I purchase a used vehicle from Jerry's Chevrolet. The service was great and a nice salesperson Andre help me out.

One Happy Customer !!!!

by from white marsh md |

All the talk you hear about dealerships being the bad guys oh just go to Jiffy Lube or Mr.tire for those oil change specials NEVER AGAIN !!! you might pay a little more at the dealer but at least you know the working is getting done right by the people that know your car thanks you agian to jerrys mitsubishi service and scott for fixing my car right you guys are the best!!!

Wonderful service

by from baltimore, MD |

Mr. Kevin Kyle was my salesman. He provided excellent sales sevice to me. He informed me of the discount and incentives that was being offered by GM. In doing that it helped me make my choice to buy another Malibu. I was very pleased with his professionalism and patience with me in learning to use the features on my car.Will recommend him to family or friends buying a Chevy.

USED VEHICLETEW

by from Millington,MD |

I purchased a 2010 used Nissan Altima from Jerry's.I had a very good experience with this dealership. The salesperson Jalen was very professional. He was also very polite and did a good job in helping me to purchase my vehicle. Also Cory, that works with the finance department help me to get my payments where I wanted them. He was very professional also and explained everything to me about my loan. THANKS JERRY'S!!!!

excellent salesman

by from baltimore, md |

my salesman charles g. was able to show me 5 different reasons i could save money trading my 2010 malibu for a 2012--the best was i lowered my payment. great inventory to chose from & my families 11th vehicle from jerrys chevrolet

Loved my experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my first time buying a used vehicle from a dealership and Jerrys made me feel very comfortable. They took the time out to examine my needs and find the right car for me. My salesman, Jalen Reitter, was very attentive in finding out what was going to work for me and my family. I would like to thank Jalen and the Jerrys Family for making me a happy customer.

Great service

by from Edgewood, Maryland |

My experience was awsome. Charles Gammon and Chris Silk were absolutely terrific. I would and already have recommended Jerrys Chevrolet to my friends. Thanks Guys for a smooth and refreshing sales experience

New Sales Person

by from Phoenix, MD |

I recently bought my first car, used, from Jerry's and although I love my car, I was at the dealership for much longer than I needed to be. Our salesperson was new and the whole process took over 3 hours. They were busy especially since it was a Saturday but they should have finished with me completely before trying to help someone else at the same time. They forgot to put on my front tags on that day since the repair shop closed by the time I finally left so I had to drive around with my tags on my dashboard until I could go back. I ended up just taking my car to a local auto shop who did it for free. The financial rep was great though and he handled his end of the paperwork very efficiently. Jerry's is neighborhood friendly but I got the short end of the straw with a new salesperson.