Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Great management and service

by from Towson, MD |

I loved that the service guys went the extra mile to remove all the Rice Krispies from all over my car. Also, Mr. Mark Krupinsky was extremely helpful and understanding about my situation of being without transportation as a mom of 4 young children. He helped ensure that my car was completed as quickly as possible.

April 8, 2015

Christian, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Jerry's Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Great service

by from Baltimore,MD |

The technician (Jason) took time to call and explain what needed to be done to my car and answered my questions. He was very patient and professional.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We're glad that Jason provided you with the help you needed!

great experience

by from baltimore |

i was able to drop my vehicle off with no appointment and they were able to fit me in that day. - very pleased

March 26, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

was ttreated as a custermer shouldh be with care.

by from baltimore maryland |

I was treated very well and the process went smoothly and the service at the service center was respectable and done with great care

March 26, 2015

Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Honest, effecient, accomodating

by from Towson, MD |

I really appreciated that the sales manager was willing to negotiate over the phone and stuck by his word. The whole staff there was awesome!

March 26, 2015

Barry- thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. All of us at Jerry's Chevrolet pride ourselves on our commitment to service excellence. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you!

Annoying and unexpected roof leak

by from Baltimore |

Leak in a body seam which was very disappointing to experience. Asked for the tires to be looked at and inflated and that was not done. A minor annoyance.

March 26, 2015

Clyde, thank you for this information. We appreciate your business and will be sure to share your comments with our team. We hope to see you in the future, and please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your comments in greater detail. Thanks again.

Great Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I purchased my new Equinox from Jerry's Chevrolet and I love it! They had a great selection and wonderful employees. I had so many questions and Mike Campbell was able to answer all of them. I would recommend Jerrys and Mike to any one shopping for a new Chevrolet!

March 26, 2015

The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Wow great timing

by from Nottingham, Md |

Surpriseingly enough I was only their for a very short time. I thought I would be spending most of my day their. Keep up the good work

March 26, 2015

Mary, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Jerry's Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

No Response from Dealer to my email

by from Stafford, VA |

Did not hear back from dealer when I sent an email with an offer. Tells me they aren't even interested in opening a dialogue..

January 29, 2015

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Please call me at 4106619100 to discuss further.

Judy & Jim's newest purchase

by from MiddlecRiver, Md. |

My husband & I went to Jerry's Chevrolet looking to purchase a Chevrolet Malibu! We were greeted at the door by Larry Webb who welcomed us to Jerry's Chevrolet then introduced us to our salesman Charlie Gammon! Mr. Gammon asked what kind of vehicle we were looking to purchase. We advised a Chevrolet Malibu! Mr. Gammon showed us several Malibu's. The knowledge that he shared made us feel very comfortable that we were making the right choice in cars. The entire staff as Jerry's Chevrolet was very welcoming and friendly. During our time there I felt like we were part of their family! The over all expierence far exceeded my expectations! Kudos to the owner/s of Jerry Chevrolet for having the following people part of their team Dave Warders, Larry Webb, Charlie Gammon, Frank Beatty & Mark Krupinsky....these guys ROCK! I am so loving my brand new 2015 Chevrolet Malibu & will highly recommend Jerry's Chevrolet to everyone!

January 29, 2015

Judy, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on your new Malibu! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!