Jerry's Chevrolet

New 888-453-3946
Used 888-594-7198
Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

A first time buyers dream.

by from Baltimore MD |

Just bought my first car on my own and it has been the greatest experience ever. The process was long but easy. You have a team of experts that do all the work for you. My agent Clarence was the best. He was so focused on getting me the best car, offered words of wisdom, highly knowledgable of his job and a great sense of humor, even a slice of pizza for my kid while we waited. I just had a great experience with a good team. Very pleasant and professional staff.

March 28, 2014

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet all your needs. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we always strive to ensure all of our customers are happy. Destiny, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Buying Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just recently purchased a new Equinox from Charles Gammon and it was the BEST buying experience. Charles was very knowledgeable on the vehicle, answered all of the questions I had, and did not make me feel pressured to buy. Everyone was very friendly and eager to help... If you're in the market for a new Chevy I highly recommend Jerry's!

March 27, 2014

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your excellent experience. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Excellent Dealership/Professional Salesman

by from Baltimore MD |

We have purchased 2 Cruzes from this dealership in the last few years. I highly recommend this dealership. All of my service has been done at Jerry's as well. Warranty is good, but what keeps bringing us back, besides the quality of the vehicle, is the excellent service we continue to receive from the salesman. We especially want to recognize Mr. Larry Bert. He sold us our first Cruze in 2011 and continues to this day to provide exceptional customer service each and every time we see or speak to him at the dealership. Recently we were in the market for another vehicle, and Mr. Bert immediately went to work for us to assist us with our search. He is professional, courteous, kind and always gives his customers the time they deserve to find the vehicle that meets their circumstances and wishes. Mr. Bert will go out of his way to work with you. The customer always feels like they are welcome and the dealership is behind them in their purchase not only while the deal is being made, but long after you have taken ownership of your vehicle. We will continue to purchase future vehicles from this establishment. Thank you Mr. Bert for going above and beyond our expectations.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for your business! We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Dana M.

by from Baltimore |

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I purchased the car I wanted and the buying process was great.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Dana M.

by from Baltimore |

Great experience at Jerry's Chevrolet!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Great exoerience buying a new car to replace my other new car which was totaled in an accident. Both cars were purchased from Jerry's through remy favorite salesman, Mike Campbell. Car is working great, love the rear view camera!!! Also the remote start to warm up my car in the mornings.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Horrible

by from Baltimore, md |

Customer service is horrible. The sales people completely ignore you if they are with someone else. If you expect to be informed through the buying process think again.

Sales Left Me w/ Buyer Remorse and Felt Swindled!

by from Parkville, MD |

I went in with my boyfriend to get his Evo serviced. While waiting, we were looking around. I ended up really liking a car and test driving it. I made the mistake of buying on a whim... I didn't price around and bought while I was there. Knowing cars like I do, it seemed like a great deal from the way it was explained to me. I was willing to pay a bit more since I was getting a 10-year bumper to bumper warranty and free tires for life..! Or so I thought... When I went to take my car in for servicing, it was great when I got my first 2 oil changes for free (1 dealership and 1 manufacturer), but when I had to start paying for the services, they wanted to charge me $90 for a synthetic oil change! Ridiculous when I can buy the oil, filter, and do it myself for $40, right?? Wrong... I was told as long as I brought my car in for tire rotations every 3k miles, my tires would be covered up to a certain price. What they FAILED to tell me is that I have to take my vehicle there for every service and pay their jacked up rates in order to get my free rotations and for them to honor my "tires for life" deal! I couldn't believe it... I felt so swindled because even as I was signing the papers, I was told that I just had to maintain the regular services on my vehicle per manufacturer specs. I was never told it had to be done there. If you do decide to buy a vehicle from there (I highly recommend you don't), make sure that you have them knock off an additional $1k off the price and tell them to keep their "free" tire rotations and tires for life... If you can, buy from Jones Junction! Great experience there. If only they sold Mitsubishi..!!! Wherever you buy, do a LOT of research and price back and forth between dealers. Let them bid each other under the table and NEVER let them have the upper hand. Be ready to walk away and it will save you so much money... Don't get me wrong... I LOVE my car, which is a 2012 Ralliart. Service there is absolutely wonderful!!! Just that the sales team explains the agreement differently from how it's actually enforced. I tried to talk to someone about it and was always given the same story. It was the Assistant Manager in Service who actually tried to help me and make things right! If I owned a dealership, I would make him a manager. If it wasn't for him, I would have said forget it and lost the tire deal and rotations just because I felt swindled. The Sales Manager there shouldn't even have a job with his sneaky behavior and poor customer service. I got a better feel at the Mitsubishi sales dept. in Owings Mills.

Worst Repair shop

by from Baltimore MD |

Worst place to take your vehicle for repair. They will say your car will get fixed in 15 days and after 15 days, they haven't even started the repairs. I regret that i trusted them. They let me down!

Bad Service....Waste of Time

by from Balto Md. |

Terrible body shop....Poor workmanship! Do your self a favor find another place....