Jerry's Chevrolet

New 888-453-3946
Used 888-594-7198
Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Annoying and unexpected roof leak

by from Baltimore |

Leak in a body seam which was very disappointing to experience. Asked for the tires to be looked at and inflated and that was not done. A minor annoyance.

March 26, 2015

Clyde, thank you for this information. We appreciate your business and will be sure to share your comments with our team. We hope to see you in the future, and please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your comments in greater detail. Thanks again.

Great Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I purchased my new Equinox from Jerry's Chevrolet and I love it! They had a great selection and wonderful employees. I had so many questions and Mike Campbell was able to answer all of them. I would recommend Jerrys and Mike to any one shopping for a new Chevrolet!

March 26, 2015

The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Wow great timing

by from Nottingham, Md |

Surpriseingly enough I was only their for a very short time. I thought I would be spending most of my day their. Keep up the good work

March 26, 2015

Mary, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Jerry's Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

No Response from Dealer to my email

by from Stafford, VA |

Did not hear back from dealer when I sent an email with an offer. Tells me they aren't even interested in opening a dialogue..

January 29, 2015

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Please call me at 4106619100 to discuss further.

Judy & Jim's newest purchase

by from MiddlecRiver, Md. |

My husband & I went to Jerry's Chevrolet looking to purchase a Chevrolet Malibu! We were greeted at the door by Larry Webb who welcomed us to Jerry's Chevrolet then introduced us to our salesman Charlie Gammon! Mr. Gammon asked what kind of vehicle we were looking to purchase. We advised a Chevrolet Malibu! Mr. Gammon showed us several Malibu's. The knowledge that he shared made us feel very comfortable that we were making the right choice in cars. The entire staff as Jerry's Chevrolet was very welcoming and friendly. During our time there I felt like we were part of their family! The over all expierence far exceeded my expectations! Kudos to the owner/s of Jerry Chevrolet for having the following people part of their team Dave Warders, Larry Webb, Charlie Gammon, Frank Beatty & Mark Krupinsky....these guys ROCK! I am so loving my brand new 2015 Chevrolet Malibu & will highly recommend Jerry's Chevrolet to everyone!

January 29, 2015

Judy, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on your new Malibu! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Do a double take!

by from Kreamer, PA |

I live a couple of hours away from this dealership (in central pa). I knew exactly what car I wanted & found that Jerry's had one for a great price. So, my boyfriend & I made the trip down ready to purchase the vehicle. While there we had a great salesman who sold me an in-house warranty stating that I would get free tires for life as long as I went to their dealership for tires. This dealer stated that I could have my car serviced for anything other than tires at my Chevy dealership which is five minutes away. Five minutes, compared to two hours is a no-brainer, right? Well, both my boyfriend & I verified multiple times that I could have my car serviced anywhere but as long as I went there for tires, the warranty was not void. Not to mention, put up with the rude employee there who worked in the business department. This woman snapped her fingers at us, as well as sighed the whole time she was doing her job. She was rude, and upset because she chose to work overtime that day & she had to take care of us. Well, turns out, I need to get my car serviced Monday. I am in the process of moving & don't have the time or extra money to drive to MD for my servicing. I called Jerry's, dealt with a very rude woman on the phone, and was informed that if I don't make the two hour drive, my warranty is void. That now I have to take my car to Jerry's for every servicing. The dealer who sold me the car no longer works there & he can do nothing to help me. I love my car but I am not a fan of how unprofessional the experience is once you sign the document stating you are purchasing the car.

March 7, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We value your business and we will review your comments with our team. Please don't hesitate to call us at 4106619100 if you'd like to discuss your feedback in greater detail.

Always Great Service and People!!

by from Batimore, Maryland |

So I take my car in without an appointment to get a simple light bulb fixed only to be told that I needed some major work done on my car. Not only did the service consultant, Dan Schultz, explain to me and my husband what repairs were needed, he also called to verify that we had the GMPP and we did.....YEAH! He was very clear about what needed to be done, had spoken with the technician and knew that the parts needed were already in stock. He gave me a realistic date that the car would be ready and made sure I understood and was in agreement with what had to be done. I never worry about my service work as I know it it top notch. Those technicians are experts at what they do and it shows. Prior to purchasing a car from Jerry's, I would bring my cars there for repair as the Service Department reputation is well known. After purchasing my current car from Jerry's, I won't go anywhere else. They have everything I need at Jerry's. hanks for being a top notch service center. It is appreciated. ps. Those ladies running the office are great as well!! Thanks again!

January 29, 2015

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Good Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I am very wary of having my car serviced anywhere due to bad experiences with other shops in the past. Bringing it to Jerry's was, by contrast, a surprisingly good experience. They treated me and my car well, and best of all, fixed the issues first time. One of the jobs was a warranty replacement of catalytic converters. This is a bear of a job, and one of the mechanics came in on his off day just to finish the job and get me back on the road. Another job was to diagnose and fix a shake at highway speed. I have had my tires balanced 3 times prior (at other shops) and it didn't fix the shake, so I was thinking it couldn't possibly be the balance. Jerry's decided to balance them just to be sure, and sure enough, that fixed the problem -- something i had been suffering with for probably 30k miles. They have a sign that says something like, it's not done until we're happy, and it really feels like they believe in that. Which is great, and somewhat rare these days, and it's why I'm taking the time to write this review.

January 18, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Stress free purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 Equinox from Jerry's Chevrolet and could not be happier! My sales agent, James Schultz, was extremely knowledgeable and made the process very easy and stress free. I was undecided when I first went to the dealership about which vehicle I wanted to buy, and James took time with me to discuss the different models and what each offered. He encouraged me to find just the right vehicle for me and did not pressure me into making a decision. In addition, once I made my decision, James made sure the purchase went smoothly. Every employee of Jerry's that I interacted with during the purchase process made certain that I was well informed and comfortable with my decision. I would highly recommend Jerry's to anyone.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, David Warder General Manager

A first time buyers dream.

by from Baltimore MD |

Just bought my first car on my own and it has been the greatest experience ever. The process was long but easy. You have a team of experts that do all the work for you. My agent Clarence was the best. He was so focused on getting me the best car, offered words of wisdom, highly knowledgable of his job and a great sense of humor, even a slice of pizza for my kid while we waited. I just had a great experience with a good team. Very pleasant and professional staff.

March 28, 2014

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet all your needs. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we always strive to ensure all of our customers are happy. Destiny, we look forward to assisting you in the future.