Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Great service department

by from Baltimore, MD |

Our salesperson, Charlie, was very helpful in getting the exact vehicle we wanted with all the features we wanted. It was a nice experience.

April 15, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your experience was so positive. It's encouraging to know that we were so helpful during the purchasing process. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again!

Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came in to have my brakes checked they felt spongy to me and I was told my brakes would be checked and it would be about $375 for the front and to resurface the rotators. I was told the brakes seemed fine and there would be no cost. I appreciate the honesty and the assurance all is well with my brakes!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

April 15, 2015

The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our service department. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my first car purchase and I must say that it was an awesome experience. My salesman took everything into consideration to assist me in finding the right car for me. He was very patient and caring and everyone else I came in contact with was very compassionate. It made my overall experience enjoyable.

April 8, 2015

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our sales department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Love Jerry's Chevy

by from Baltimore |

My experience was wonderful as always. Everyone is always friendly and the estimated time of completion is always on time or shorter. I love Jerry's service department.

April 8, 2015

Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. The whole Jerry's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Consistently pleasant experience

by from Towson, Maryland |

Every staff member that we deal with is always pleasant and goes out of their way to accommodate us. Couldn't ask for a better dealership. Thank you!

April 8, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad you enjoyed your visit and we'll be happy to help in the future.

Great people, environment and service!

by from Baltimore, Md |

It was a quick and painless visit. I received documentation on recommended maintenance to get done during future maintenance appointments.

April 8, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Fantastic female service rep

by from Towson, Maryland |

My service representative was wonderful! You better keep her! Its nice to deal with a woman who doesn't talk down to you when you do not really know about the inner workings of a motor vehicle. She was just great. :-)

April 8, 2015

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we're glad to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we always strive for service excellence. Let us know if we can do anything else and thanks again!

great service, never have any problems

by from Baltimore, Md |

got everything done in under the time frame that was quated to me very pleased, Dan was very nice and polite, nice touch with the hand shake at the end, thatnkyou Randy Lock

April 8, 2015

Thank you for filling out our survey and giving us this great feedback. It's encouraging to know that our team made such a great impression on you. We hope to see you again in the future.

great servie very clean

by from baltimore, MD |

great services and a timely manner took care of all my needs informed me of needed work very clean and helpful

April 8, 2015

Thank you for providing this great feedback on our staff. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you soon!

Assistance Coord

by from Rosedale, Maryland |

The 11 years with this company, brought about 3 cars out of those years. I would go no were else. Thank you

April 8, 2015

Joyce, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're pleased to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Jerry's Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you soon.