Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Jerry's Tires for Life! Please contact our Internet Sales Department

Bad Service....Waste of Time

by from Balto Md. |

Terrible body shop....Poor workmanship! Do your self a favor find another place....

Worst Cart buying experience

by from Frederick, MD |

This is by far the worst car buying experience I have ever had in my life --- and I have bought several cars in different states across the country. I bought a brand new suburban from them --- and never felt so abused after spending so much money! Let me explain -- Buying: Our sales person lost interest in us immediately after we had negotiated the price and he had passed us on the business/finance manager. We didn't even see him afterwards -- he was too busy selling cars to others!! We waited almost 1 hour for the finance lady to free up !! She was nice enough and everything went OK -- other than we have just spent a lot of time that we could have avoided. Wanting to protect our investment, we chose to buy the paint and leather sealant package -- we have bought these with our past purchase -- Jerry?s sells them a bit more expensive than others -- but we thought it would be convenient to get it all done right at the dealership. They scheduled us for next Saturday for the job and told us it would take 2 - 2 1/2 hours. We drove away generally happy about our new purchase -- tired -- because it took us almost 5 hours for the whole thing -- but hey we just bought a new car --- I guess comes with the territory !! Paint / Leather Sealant: So my wife calls the dealership thursday before our appointment ( which is on Saturday) to confirm the time etc-- she talks to like 3 people --- BUT NO ONE in the whole dealership could confirm -- evidently the only person who knows the schedule is the finance manager -- and she is off that day !! NO ONE else knows anything about the appointment --- So we call on Friday and thankfully she is working AND able to confirm our appointment !! Somewhat crazy that one person controls is responsible for all the aftermarket scheduling!! Perhaps a room for future process improvement !! ANYWAYS --- we show up at the dealership for our appointment --- are immediately told that it will be 5-6 hours not the 2 1/2 hours they promised us when they were trying to sell us !!! They also dont have a courtesy car for us -- we wouldn't need it if it was just 2 hours -- but would like to have one now !! but they don't have it !! So after almost 6 hours -- we get our car back -- we would stuck at the dealership for the duration --- thankfully we bought our other car along --- so we wont be able to do all the errands we wanted -- but alt east we are not stuck at the dealership. Permanent Plates: One week before our temp plates are to expire -- my wife calls to enquire -- they tell us they already have it for a few days !! Good to know but no one called us to let us know that !! But the lady on the other end of the phone is ?kind? enough to tell us that she will mail it to us right away -- we should have it in enough time !!! So we wait !! On the last day of the tags expiration -- we call them -- after being passed around to 3 different people on the phone and being asked to repeat our name to EACH one of them --- they tell us the plates are still at the dealership !!! We are frustrated --- this seems to be the norm with these guys !! We ask to FINALLY speak to the manager -- who goes on to defend his incompetent employees -- doesn't really seems to be too concerned about the whole episode !!! I am hoping I dont get pulled over with expired tags the next day --- cant really drive into dealership as I have other engagements ---the manager annoyed at me asks me what I suggest he should do ! I tell him I expect him to overnight /fedex the plates to me ASAP -- he after hesitating a bit agrees. ...... In summary --- this dealership has NO processes by which they operate --- if you are expecting a professional business -- this is not the place -- if you are hoping for uncertain outcomes and unprofessional work ethics --- this is your dealership !! Regret the day I purchased from them !!

Great place...Kenny's Automotive in Spencerport NY

by from Rochester, NY |

My son bought a truck at Kenny's Automotive in Spencerport NY. Everyone was really nice. Kenny the owner is great to work with. Marc also helped up out too. Great place and great prices.

Waste of Time

by from Annapolis |

I realize when looking for a car online there are certain things you just cant see. Especially when the pictures aren't up. So you call to ask about specific features right? Well thats what I did. Out of the five make or break features I mentioned and was told was on the car....After driving 45 from annapolis to look at the car, I found out the car only had two. And I only got a return call with the lies...After I called 5 hours later to find out where the answers to my question were. And I spoke to a sales manager. What a waste of my time. Oh well, their loss...They could have saved this but the lack luster sales person wasn't interested. When did car sales man make soo much money they could let sales go through the crack....Oh and if Jerry's is reading this...I was a ready and willing customer.

Excellent purchase experince at Jerry's Chevrolet

by from Carney, Md |

I wanted a safer car for my daughter and I found a like new 2003 Camry at Jerry s Chevrolet. Bob Miceli was my salesman. I've bought over a dozen cars in my time and this experience was top notch. I highly recommend Bob, he is a relaxed and informed individual who placed no pressure on me at all. There was a follow-up service item that, although was not listed on the 30-day limited warranty, Jerry s (Patrick Landon) took care of it for me and I was totally satisfied. Tim Althoff the Business Manager was also very helpful. Jerry s Chevrolet on Joppa Road has assembled an excellent staff of professionals, very straightforward and truthful. I've had the car four months and its been running perfect! Vern - Carney, Md

Great experience!

by from Churchville, MD |

We were recommended to this dealership by Donna Wilson and our buying experience was a postive one. Joan Wood was patient while decisions were being made and she was very knowledgeable about the car and the process. The whole buying process was completed with ease. Thanks for your help! I love my new Camaro!

I was a fool

by from Baltimore, Md. |

I purchase a SUV from Jerry's Chevrolet in 2010, I have been having problems every since. This was the worst experince ever. They cheated my out of 5,000. The sticker price one one price and the price on my contract was 10,000 more. Within the first year of having the truck, I had to have the StabiliTrak and Traction Control service every month for 6 months. Then the engine, my God don't get me started. Please what ever you do DON'T go to JERRY"s CHEVROLET!

Excellent Service!!!!!

by from Baltimore,Md |

I first talked to Carl Miles in the internet dept.Excellent customer service,Carl wasn't pushy.We talked via e-mail for about 2 days and finally i decided to come in.When i met with Carl he sent me to see Chris Silk.Upon talking to Chris i explained my situation that i work at night and that i had everything that they needed photo copied.I told Chris that i was going home to get some sleep and let them do there work in trying to get me in a new vehicle.Prior to all of this,Chris introduced me to Kevin Kyler,another salesman with excellent customer service skills.I filled out the credit application and then i went home.I was home no longer than 1 hour when Chris called me and said he found a new car for me.Everything that i was looking for in the new car Chris had found for me.So then i went back to Jerrys to get the deal done.Since Kevin was with another customer i was introduced to Larry Bert another example of excellent customer service skills.Larry and Chris handled everything from that point on.From recent experiences at other dealerships including chevy, by far, Jerry's Chevrolet on Joppa Rd blows away the competition.Not one sales person was pushy.Everyone was up front and honest about everything.No one treated me bad like at other dealerships.In order to get this deal done Chris had to get some things worked out and he did.After i signed all the paperwork Larry went outside with me and was explaining the features on my new car.I purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruze.Was i happy when i left?HELL YEA!!!...Will i return?HELL YEA!!!...Will i recommend Jerry's Chevrolet on Joppa Rd?HELL YEA!!!!....Carl,Chris,Kevin and Larry,thank you very much for everything that you all did for me.My experience at Jerry's Chevrolet on Joppa Rd was OUTSTANDING!!!!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Chris Silk gave me such great customer service, I was overwhelmed how hard he worked for me! He truly made me feel so comfortable. He went out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied. Chris made me feel so at ease with my the purchase of my car while guiding me along the whole process. I am beyond grateful :)

New Car Purchase/Service Repairs

by from Baltimore, MD |

We purchase our first Chevrolet Cruze from Jerry's February 2011. Mr. Larry Bert sold us this vehicle. He is a wonderful salesman. We just bought our second Cruze from Jerry's and returned to this dealership based on the great service that Mr. Bert provided last year. Mr. Bert was very professional, considerate, and down to earth. He was not pushy, and made this deal the best deal we've ever had. We looked at vehicles one evening and drove it home the next. He came right out, was very courteous, wrote us up some numbers, and we had financing the next day. He helped us set up all the features of the car and helped us with numerous questions. He also assisted after our second purchase when we had to get into our old vehicle to find a missing set of keys, and washed the new vehicle for us. He sets the example of how a salesman should treat a customer. He is always friendly, glad to see you, and willing to help you. You feel like you are at a dealership that wants to give good customer service. If you have a question about your vehicle, Mr. Bert can always get you the answers you are looking for. We highly recommend him as a salesman and hope he is there the next time we need a vehicle. We have recommended him to several people looking for vehicles. Our service has been excellent at the dealership as well. Prompt, courteous, quality workmanship. We hope Mr. Bert receives the recognition he deserves for his outstanding customer service.