Jerry's Chevrolet

Service 877-483-0198

Jerry's Tires for Life! Please contact our Internet Sales Department

New Sales

by from Towson MD |

Richard Lehr is a very good salesman..I recommend him

Bob Miceli

by from Parkville, MD |

Bob did a great job. He met all the priorities needed to make this sale happen. there was one thing that could have been done to move this review to above average.mentioned that i would like a second key, and he said it would be a problem now that all the paperwork had been signed off on. Not a good way to end a transaction. The key would have made the difference. PS I would like to go on record to let you know my Dome lite does not work. I will stop by to get the dome light repair.

Charlie Gammon: outstanding salesman

by from San Diego, CA |

My new car buying experience at Jerry's was outstanding, and Charlie did a great job answering all of my questions and showing me all that my new 2012 Chevy Malibu had to offer. I would gladly buy another car from Charlie at Jerry's in the future.

I will never buy a car anywhere else!

by from Baltimore, md |

I went to jerry chevrolet yesterday to look for a vehicle, was greeted with the best customer service I've ever has with buying. Most dealers wine and dine you with the fast talk try to lure u into buy a car, but my sales man Jalen made me feel comfortable with my choice that I picked, making sure thats what I wanted and not something that would make him more money! I was also was greeted by Nathaniel Edwards, used car manager. He made sure I was comfortable as well. Good guys!! Recommend to anyone!

a great experience

by from Bel Air |

I was very pleased with my purchase at Jerrys Chevrolet. I purchased a used Suburban and was provided with financing better than my credit union offered. Paul and Dan were wonderful to deal with. I will send friends and family. I was very happy with the vehicle and how I was treated.

unbelieveable

by from baltimore |

The kid showing the car did not know anything about the car, and we walked out of there and they coulod have cared less.