Jerry's Chevrolet

1940 E Joppa Rd, Baltimore, MD 21234

New 888-453-3946 New 888-453-3946
Used 888-594-7198 Used 888-594-7198
Service 877-483-0198 Service 877-483-0198

Currently offering 0% financing for 72 months on most Chevrolet vehicles!! Call today!

GREAT !!!

by from Baltimore, Md |

Was Told service would be 1 1/2 hours ( No Problem )....It only took 48 minutes!!!! Now That`s SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 26, 2015

Dwayne, we are pleased to hear we exceeded your time expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your review!

sales department and finance made it easy to buy

by from Baltimore Maetland |

EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT, only complaint, was they did a poor job, cleaning the car... SALES, finance, made it easy....bought the car of my dreams. 2015 black Camaro convertible

September 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Camaro Convertible! We appreciate your business and hope to help with all your vehicle needs!

Very accomodating

by from Ellicott City, MD |

For once, the interstates weren't nearly as bad as they normally are and I arrived quite early for my appointment. The Service Department took my truck in anyway (despite being extremely busy) and had me on my way just 10 minutes after my original appointment time.

August 29, 2015

Michael, thank you for your review. We appreciate your service business and hope to see you in the future.

Great buying experience.

by from Baltimore, MD |

The salesman just listened and let me tell him what I was interested in, instead of trying to push me to buy something I didn't really want.

August 29, 2015

Thank you William for your review. We appreciate your business and we are here to answer any questions!

Nice place, nice people, solid value

by from Moscow, PA |

We had a pleasent experience we with Jerry's. The staff was kind and accomodating. The process felt quick, and they all did their best to keep us comfortable while the business proceeded. There were a few scratches and dinks in the car, and it had not been washed well, but those things are very minor, and overall did not detract from the value or the experience.

August 29, 2015

Margaret, please call us at 4106619100 to discuss the scratches. We appreciate your business and your review.

Good Service

by from Towson, Md. |

I bought my 2010 Chevrolet Malibu and I have always brought my car to you for body work, oil changes, tires and most recently for detailing.

August 21, 2015

Blanche, we truly appreciate your business! We look forward to a continued relationship with you.

excellent

by from Baltimore, MD |

Mike was very friendly and informative. He was very professional and I would highly recommend Jerry's Chevrolet to family and friends.

August 21, 2015

Richard, Thank you for your business and thank you for your recommendation. Please reach out to us with any questions.

Prices too high

by from Parkville, Maryland |

I dropped my truck off Monday evening and was told the work was scheduled for first thing Tuesday morning. I received a call Wednesday morning stating that the diagnosis was complete but none of the work had begun yet. Once started, all of the work was completed in a timely manner with good communication from the service advisor. When I picked the vehicle up I found a jug of coolant left and leaking on the passenger front floor and noticed that although a message popped up each time the key was turned, no one had topped off my washer fluid. Another service advisor cleaned up the mess and filled my washer fluid reservoir. I have had several issues with door locks in the past and although Jerry's did discount my price on the door latch, they did not, to my knowledge, contact GM about this ongoing problem. The main reason I would not recommend Jerry's or any other GM dealership for service work is the prices. I can, and often do purchase the same AC Delco or other GM brand parts for less than half of what you charge and install them myself or have another mechanic do it for me. The price I was charged at Jerry's for the work I had done is outrageous.

August 21, 2015

Zak, please call me or my Service Manager, Tony Pulignani at 4106619100, if you would like to go over anything on your bill. We appreciate your business and want to make sure you do not have any questions.

great service

by from baltimore,md |

Great way to start the day! The service advisor was the best. I was out of there within the time frame estimated to me...with a fresh car wash! She's a keeper.

August 15, 2015

Richard, We are pleased to read your review! Thank you for your business.

so far so good, no promised car wash though

by from Baltimore, MD |

I remember being told when I bought my car that Jerry's would always wash my car each time I take it in for service, but this was my 3rd service appointment, and it has never been washed, and a car was wasn't even offered as an option. It would be a nice service, and especially nice to believe that I wasn't lied to when I bought my car. On the other hand, I've haven't ever had to pay for any maintenance service yet, so I really don't want to complain. Just curious if the policy changed or if the salesman was fibbing about the car wash bit.

August 15, 2015

Michael, I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered. I assure you that we will do everything we can to rectify the situation. We value your business and want to keep the communication open. Please feel free to ask for the manager on your next visit, and we will work towards a resolution together. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Sincerely, David Warder General Manager