AutoNation Chevrolet Arrowhead

9055 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-257-1773 New888-257-1773
Used 888-257-0250 Used888-257-0250
Service 888-379-2108 Service 888-379-2108

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great service

by from Surprise, AZ |

Michael Martin was my sales person and he was very helpful in going through all the paperwork and explaining all the different new things involved with the vehicle. I would give him an A plus for all he did for me!

very knowledgeable staff

by from Peoria AZ |

Mark, Chuck and Debbie are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Painless car purchase

Worst experience i've ever had at a dealership.

by from Buckeye, AZ |

The customer service from my Service Provider was non existent. I had to point out that my vehicle was not repaired fully, when I went in to pick it up. When I went back this morning someone left a soda can which had exploded all over the inside of my vehicle. You cant even find an email address on there website to send a letter of complaint. I cant speak to the quality of the repairs yet, it seams to be fixed.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for leaving us this response. Please contact our General Manager at (623) 239-4129 so that we may ensure your experiences with our dealership are more pleasant moving forward.

Disappointed with service

by from Sun City, AZ |

While I bought my 2014 Impala at Sands, I preferred going to Autonation Chevrolet because of the proximity to my home. I arrived at 7:30 for my 7:40 appointment. I was greeted immediately and told it would only take 40 minutes for the oil change so no need to have the shuttle take me home. The agent then came and told me that my 4 free oil changes, which I had had done at your shop without incident in the past, were now used up and it would cost $39.99 to have that done including the tire rotations. After waiting for well over an hour I got the bill for $49.33. The bill showed labor, $19.82, parts $25.80 misc charges (unexplained) $1.50 and tax $2.21. Neither the cashier or the agent could explain what happened to the $39.99 special.My three year lease is up in December and I will have to give some thought as to where Iwill purchase my new car. .

Incredibly personable service!

by from Avondale, AZ |

Tomas Lopez was a dream to work with. After visiting numerous dealerships in the span of four weeks and being hounded, tricked, and haggled by a dozen and a half salesmen - I finally found Tomas. He did not pressure me and even encouraged me to go out and check out my options, which I most certainly did. In the end, no one came close to Tomas' customer service or AutoNation Chevrolet's fantastic deals. He understood my out the door price point and helped me get there without even the slightest bit of hassle. It felt like I was buying my car from an old family friend, and Tomas even convinced my usually stern father to laugh, smile, and consider trading in his Chevy for a new one! I am extremely grateful for his help and would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to ask for Tomas Lopez. Trust me, you won't regret dealing with him.

Emphactic Service

by from Glendale, AZ 85308 |

My first visit to AutoNation was for warranty work, I thought there was only one recall but, found out there was actually 2. To take care of both I was rescheduled for another appointment. I found the Service Advisor Alex Perez that was assigned to handle my warranty recall did an emphatic great job from my greeting when I arrived to calling me when it was time to pick up my 2008 Corvette, it had been hand washed and made me feel like I'd found a dealer that I would come back to. Thank you for being so awesome.

First time --- will be every time!!

by from Sun City West, Arizona |

First time at this dealership. Top notch staff, facility and service. Couldn't have been a more pleasant experience and have recommended it to friends...

January 15, 2016

Geoff, we are glad you chose our dealership! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great buying experience.

by from Peoria,AZ |

I had a great experience at auto nation. The salesperson I worked with was excellent and very professional.

January 7, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

disappointed

by from Surprise Az |

After shopping for a car to lease 3 yrs ago autonation was the best, resulting in me leasing a vehicle from them. Being that my lease was about to expire I started the process of finding the best deal. After going to a dealer close to my residence I returned to autonation figuring that I would get the same results. Boy, was I WRONG!!! I had the same salesman who warned me that things changed. To make a long story short, I was never treated as a customer so poorly in my car buying experience. It was by far the most intimidating experience I ever had. Maybe I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what I went through will make me think twice about going back...

5 Star

by from Glendale, Az |

Charles Moore and Saul Aguirre are great guys. They made the experience the best. I would recommend going back and buying from them. Very patient and they want to sell you what you want and not what you don't. They didn't push the sale but instead gave my wife time to make the best decision possible. Great service.

January 6, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.