AutoNation Chevrolet Arrowhead

Used 888-257-0250
Service 888-379-2108

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Surprise, AZ |

I used the Costco car buying program and they told me that AutoNation was the dealer to go to and I was hesitant and nervous at first, but the experience turned out to be the best I've ever had. The sales people were friendly and not pushy and I didn't feel pressured to buy something I couldn't afford or want.

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Mike and Charles were awesome to work with. They were both honest and made sure that my grandparents and I were comfortable with our new car purchase. I have had past horror stories with car dealerships but my experience with this dealership was nothing short of outstanding. From the time we walked in the door we were treated with respect. They listened to our needs and wants and got the perfect car for me! Thank you again Mike and Charles for such a great experience. You will see me again!

Fast service

by from Peoria, AZ |

They took care of our car in good time and advised of other suggested service that it could use.

great service, clean facilities, friendly

by from Peoria, AZ |

I originally brought my car in for an oil change and took it home with a new oil leak. I then took it back and found there to be an oil pan that was leaking..I don't know why the mechanic didn't notice the caked in oil under my car when it's only 2 years old. That's what got toe. Needless to say it got fixed along with my water pump.

refund

by from Peoria, AZ |

The visit was for a refund on repairs made on a recall I received. Very professional. received a check today actually. Only took one week. awesome!!!

Mary Ann Jones

by from Glendale, Az |

Our salesman Douglas Harris was wonderful.He has offered his help & has helped us on several items that we could not figure out. He has told us we can call him in the future if we need anything.

Great Services

by from Peoria, AZ |

I took my Silverado in for maintenance service and an electrical issue. They fixed it right the first time and kept me informed of the progress. i would recommend.

Autonation ensures customer satisfaction

by from Peoria, AZ |

We had warranty service performed at Midway Chevrolet which was not done properly. They also claimed we needed new belts due to cracking, however upon inspection by a third party, we did not notice one single crack. We were given Autonation as an option (by warranty co) to diagnose claims of faulty work. Autonation confirmed our observations and corrected issue. Autonation was very accomodating and professional from start to finish. They delt directly with warranty to ensure positive customer experience.

William Scott

by from Peoria, AZ |

The salesman, Jim Teller, was honest, knowledgeable and helpful. We were offered something to drink while waiting for information from finance. Jim showed us several models and colors of the Equinox that we were interested. He took me on a test drive so that I got the feel of the vehicle. After we decided to purchase the Equinox, Jim connected me with OnStar to transfer to the new vehicle, he explained everything about the inside features along with the lift gate on the outside. We appreciated all of his input and we felt comfortable driving a new vehicle off of the lot. Jim is an excellent salesman and we did not feel pressured at any time. When we were taken to the finance department we were treated exceptionally well by Kelly Fraley. He explained all of our options, he applied for a refund on our warranty and license plate fee. Kelly was open and honest. We had a very pleasant experience through out the purchase of the vehicle.

My experience with Autonation Chevrolet

by from Wittmann, AZ |

fast, friendly, and overall great experience. This dealership has the nicest employees. I felt very welcomed as well.

A nice buying experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

I previously had my Chevy serviced at AutoNation in Peoria and was wondering if the sales department was as good. Yup, The sales staff did just fine, so, we will be servicing our vehicles and buying any new vehicles from AutoNation in Peoria from now until they fail to meet my expectations.