AutoNation Chevrolet Arrowhead

Used 888-257-0250
Service 888-379-2108

lies lies lies

by from Peoria az |

First when calling the store I spoke with Renee which he seemed pretty nice. He said that he could help people with bad credit. We got bad credit from my husband getting out of the marines and not being able to find a job right away. Then we sat up an appointment with him for 9 am today. Came in and he wasn't here. Didn't come in at all! Then after telling the next sales person my credit was bad he ran it and then they deny us because of credit. This was a waste of time and we got lied to multiple times. Will never go back even when our credit is fixed!

May 9, 2014

Hi Regina, thank you very much for sharing these comments. The situation you described is not typical of the staff at our dealership. We understand your frustrations, however, and would like to make things better. Please contact our General Manager at (623) 239-4129 to discuss ways we might regain your trust.

will let you know and thank you

by from Tolleson Az |

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wrote reviews. My husband and I go in tomorrow to see if we can get a car with our horrible credit. Everyone knows looking for a car is very frustrating but your reviews put my mind at ease with this dealership. Again thank you soo much for the reviews and I will be posting mine tomorrow :)

Service Department

by from Glendale, Az |

I bought my car from here and I get it serviced. They are usually pretty fast with my car and usually wash it after every time. The past 4 times I have been there I got my truck back dirtier then when I dropped it off. And they car wash is always broken. I have been having a problem for over a year with my ignition switch they replaced it once and now its broken again but they cant pull a code so they wont replace it. Other than that Scott is my fave service adviser and Mark is the best sales man.

Great customer service

by from Phoenix, as |

Our salesman, Alan, and finance man, Kelly, were absolutely amazing. Both extremely helpful and caring. Found me a great car that was affordable to my budget.

April 8, 2014

Hi Jacqueline! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience at our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting, and we're glad you enjoyed working with Alan and Kelly in the purchase of your new car. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

very nice place

by from el mirage |

very nice place, service was performed very quickly

Vehicle recall service

by from Sun City, AZ |

I brought my 2012 Cruze in for a factory recall. Staff was courteous, waiting room facilities were comfortable; work was completed in less than the estimated time. A courtesy van ride home was offered, but I chose to wait.

April 3, 2014

Hi Charlie! We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Greatest Buying Experience EVER !!!

by from Phoenix, Az. |

Great Dealership. Great Deal on my "2014 Chevy Cruze LT". Great Service. GREAT Car. żżżżżż

2014 Impala LTZ.....WOW!!!

by from Glendale, AZ |

My wife and I are repeat customers to AutoNation Chevrolet on Bell Road in Peoria. This is our third vehicle. I wouldn?t say I?m a die-hard Chevy fan but I am someone who would not do business with any person I did not trust, and respect. I?m here to tell you that Debbie, Charles, and Scotty are a large part of why my wife and I keep returning. Recently I reached out to Debbie to tell her I was considering trading in our 2013 Malibu 2LT and what type of vehicle I was looking for, and what I?m willing to spend. We wanted a bit of a larger vehicle. A day or two goes buy and I get a call to come in and see what she had, and when I get to AutoNation I loved the car she found, a 2014 Impala 2LT. However, my wife saw another one onsite, 2014 Impala LTZ, which we liked even more. My wife and I sat down with Charles and he and Scotty came up with a payment my wife and I could live with. We love this car, and if you can find it in your budget to get one yourself, you will not be disappointed. The ride, the look, the bells and whistles of the 2014 Impala LTZ, let me tell you it?s PHENOMENAL. We never feel any pressure to buy when we are shopping at AutoNation. Ever since I have been doing business with AutoNation I have never thought I made a wrong decision. When the time comes for another car I?ll call Debbie again and see what AutoNation Chevrolet on Bell Road has to offer.

February 27, 2014

Tony, thanks so much for your feedback. We're happy you and your wife have enjoyed working with Debbie, Charles, and Scotty to purchase your vehicles over the years, and we are thrilled that you love your 2014 Impala LTZ. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

service review

by from Glendale AZ |

I received high quality service from Dan - he called and did his follow up just like he said he would. The repairs were done within the time frame he said they would be and so the overall service was excellent. I would not hesitate to return. If there was a down side - it was only that I asked if the Tahoe could be washed & I was willing to pay extra for it. I was NOT charged for the wash - but it was the worst car wash ever seen. So retrospect the next time I return I will skip asking about a wash

Service Review

by from Sun City, AZ |

I have been going to this dealership for years, lately for maintenance on my Chevy Malibu. They asked me to review my last maintenance visit, so I am writing this. Contrary to almost every other visit, this one was disappointing. They made it up to me in the end but I did have to wait an hour for my service only to find out the car had not been touched. I didn't have time to wait, so they ran my car through the wash for me and I left for an appointment. Mike apologized for what happened before I let. While driving down the road on the way to my appointment Mike called and again apologized and told me that when I came back to get that service done, there would be NO charge. That was a great way of taking responsibility for what happened. So, still a great dealership in my opinion. Richard