AutoNation Chevrolet Arrowhead

Used 888-257-0250
Service 888-379-2108

2013 Equinox

by from Peoria, AZ |

Came in for oil change. There was a transmission leak discovered. Aaron, my service guy, immediately got me a loaner for the day because they obviously had to look for a cause. Turned out that there was a problem. They pulled the engine and tranny, had ny car for 4 biz days. They found a silcone seal had gone bad.. still under warrantee, phew! Service was smooth, loaner cost me 15$ in gas...I left happy and satisfied. Car runs great! Will continue having my service here.

Smoothest car buying process I have ever made

by from Goodyear, AZ |

I purchased a vehicle from Charles Moore (Internet Sales) and it was hands down the easiest purchase I have ever made. I have hated the car buying experience in the past and have more bad experiences than good, but this went flawless. Mr. Moore assisted with all my concerns and went out of his way to ensure that I was a happy customer. I look forward to making all my future car purchases with Mr. Moore.

August 23, 2014

Brian, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you!

automation Chevy. sonic

by from Peoria, az |

I walked in wanting to buy a new car and that is what I got. I was a first time car buyer and before family and friends would say your going to get pushed and upsold and hassle. That was not my experience. I was able to get the car I want. The monthly price was slightly high and I mean only 100 more but that's what I was expecting for having no credit. Customer reps were nice and didn't hassle or push. I was straight up with him and he didn't make me fall in love with something and then told me the price.

Wonderful Experience

by from Glendale, AZ |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Silverado. This was my first experience with AutoNation Chevrolet and I will definitely go back. My experience was wonderful. Debbie, Mark, and Charles were all very helpful. The exact truck I wanted was very hard to find. The three of them were all were very patient with me and made sure I was getting everything I wanted in my new truck. After two days and 5 different trucks we finally found the perfect truck for me. Mark was my delivering salesman and did a great job. He even brought the paperwork to my house for my husband to sign. Next time I am in the market for a new vehicle I will be going back to AutoNation.

July 11, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Jennifer. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Autonation Arrowhead

by from Glendale, AZ |

Autonation was my first stop and they offered me a great deal. I wanted to shop around so I traveled to 5 other Chevy dealers. Hands down Autonation Arrowhead Chevy beat all other prices. They were great and the service was excellent. I have no complaintes they gave me the most for my trade and they was so fast with everything. I could not be more thankful for my new Chevy Silverado they helped me get into. If you are in the area stop by ask for Allen Prehara, he will completely take care of you.

lorettab.

by from peoria az |

Always satisfied...I have made several purchases here and will not go anywhere else. Friendly courteous staff and always willing to go out of there way to make sure I'm happy.

happy camper

by from peoria, az |

My wife and I have used this dealership for many years. We have purchased several vehicles and will ONLY deal with them. We have always been treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. Everyone is very friendly and they go out of their way to say hello and ask how's everything going.

Great Service!

by from Goodyear, AZ |

I orderd a stingray from Autonation and could not be happier with the car or the service I received. From the initial ordering process I received continued status updates from my sales rep. Once the car arrived everyone from the sales rep, finance rep, and the general manager were great to work with and I actually enjoyed the buying process. I feel they were all straight up with me thruought. Once I bought the car the service department did a great job adding a few upgrades to the car. I would highly recommend Autonation Chevrolet!

June 20, 2014

Steve, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Chevrolet Arrowhead. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great Service

by from Surprise, AZ |

I had only a great experience with Auto Nation service. They are professional and don't pressure you into getting something you don't need or want. The service was quick and convenient.

June 23, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Joe. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great sales associate

by from Peoria, Az. |

The process went smoothly and dealer listened to our needs including our budget. This is the 2nd time buying a car from them. If you have further questions when you leave the lot, they encourage you to give them a call. Nick was our dealer and was very helpful. Thank you!

September 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.