Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

100% satisfied customer!

by from Curtis Bay, MD |

100% satisfied. From beginning to end, everyone there went our of their way to help me. Couldn't have been happier with the whole experience.

Very helpful throughout!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Mr. Norman was very helpful throughout the entire leasing process. He helped me with finding a car within my budget that surpassed my expectations. I really appreciated his patience and helpfulness.

This dealership was awesome!

by from Essex, MD |

I went to a handful of different dealerships in Maryland to find my car, and this dealership was awesome. They were all really friendly, I felt that everyone was honest, they did everything they could to help me find the cheapest car and the best car in my price range, Casey Groop was awesome! And I love my new car. Thanks guys!

Great experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great experience! Everyone was very nice and professional dealership looked great. Loving my new Escape!

Great Buying Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

Enjoyed working with Matt Stoudt and the Koons team. It was definitely one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've had. He worked with me to give me what I felt was a very fair price for the vehicle that I wanted. He gained my trust and helped me make decisions on some of the add-on options that I wanted, saving me some time. Ray Baldwin was also very helpful and fair and gave me a fair price on my trade. Steve Ageloff in the Finance department also helped to close the deal. And finally, I can't say enough about the great service that I've received on my Ford vehicles over the years. It's the primary reason I keep going back to Koons.

Major "kudos" to Koons!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

After the WORST experience with Apple Ford of Columbia, MD (where we had purchased 6 Ford cars) Koons Ford was an oasis of competency and understanding. The exact car I wanted was in Silver Springs, my husband was in the hospital and I was at my wits end. Koons obtained the right car and held it until I could get to the dealership. I was complete;y pleased with everything Kooms did for us. Major 'kudos'!

Best truck buying experience ever!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Koon's Ford of Baltimore, and more particularly our sales rep, Matt Stoudt, provided us with the best truck buying experience ever. They started off with honoring a great on-line price for a 2014 F-150 which was many $1000's less than the MSRP. For this reason, there was no haggling, pressure, or pain of having to deal with the sales manager to get a good price. On top of that Matt knew everything and answered all of our questions about our new truck, including all of the additional cool feature we got with an upgrade to a XLT F-150 for a small additional cost which was well worth it. The finance rep was equally knowledgeable. All said we are totally pleased

Poor customer service

by from Annapolis, MD |

I went there and they didn't even give me the time of day. I was looking for something inexpensive. I had to borrow a vehicle to get there. The one I came in was not mine. Apparently they thought I was going to trade that in. I currently do not own a vehicle. It takes me 2 hours to get to work by bus and up to 3 hours to get home. I guess it was not meant to be. I still walk every where else I need to go. I have always had a Ford Vehicle. I am now a senior. Back to the drawing board. thanks for nothing.

Loving Koons Ford!

by from Sykesville, MD |

I have purchased a number of vehicles in my life but this experience was the best in my opinion. Norm Dowdy went above and beyond in bringing in a Fusion that was at another location. I love the car and I love Koons Ford!

Enjoyed my experience!

by from Randallstown, MD |

Enjoyed my experience, was given time and space by the salesman to make my decision.The facility was new and spotless. Free coffee, wi-fi, comfortable waiting area. We shopped about a half a dozen dealerships, and Koons was easily the best in every category. I expect the same experience with their service department. The salesman gave me a tour of the entire facility, and I was impressed.

Sales staff was extremely courteous

by from Sykesville, MD |

Sales staff extremely courteous; willing to please me and give me what I wanted in terms of a trade-in; overall excellent, outstanding service