Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

In the '90's and '00's, my wife and I bought four cars from Koons. We then went on to two other brands. I wanted a '14 Mustang before they were all gone as I wanted the retro looking Mustang rather than the restyled '15 coming out soon. I worked with Matt Stoudt whom I had never met before and he was excellent from the first email until he handed me the keys and I drove home. I had concerns about some of the features on the Mustangs, such as the Comfort setting that gave a better ride, so he showed how that worked and we took a 45 minute test ride. Being so late in the model year, the inventory for base model V-6s was slim, but he found the exact car I wanted and I took delivery two days later. Although I had not bought any cars from Koons in ten years, I found that same great service and respect that I liked from years ago, and it was great to be back in the Ford/Koons family. Also, I have worked with Brian Deal in their Parts Dept several times this year trying to locate hard to find or obsolete parts for an '04 Mustang. Brian went the extra mile locating the parts I wanted every time, as well as showing me how to install some of them, or showing other options for parts I needed. So now I have a great salesman to buy a car from again and a great parts guy to help me locate parts. Forget the rest. Go with the best!

The best customer service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

By far the best customer service I have ever gotten in my life. They were professional and helpful! The entire staff was sweet and welcoming!

Please forward this message to Mr. Koons

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Please forward this message to Mr. Koons - We recently purchased a Ford Escape. Matt Stoudt was our salesman. Matt was outstanding. He knew his cars, he was able to crunch the numbers without having to consult someone else. He explained the bells and whistles and made the overall experience of purchasing a new car a very positive one. Purchasing a car from Koons was painless! Many thanks - oh - by the way - the Ford Escape is awesome!

Awesome service

by from Lutherville-Timonium, MD |

Just a thank you for taking such good care of my car throughout the years. Awesome service. Employees are always nice. I highly recommend this dealership. People need to know what good service you give to the public.

Koons a delight to do business with!

by from Parkville, MD |

I have been back to Koons twice. The first time, to pick up my permanent tags. They helped me right away and Mark even put them on for me. Everyone was very friendly and remembered me. I have had some questions about a few things since my purchase and have reached out to my sales person, Mark Rodgers, with my questions. Each time he has responded promptly, thoroughly, and has just been a real delight to deal with. Even though the sale is complete, his willingness to continue to provide exemplary customer service is apparent. I visited the service department for my 1st oil change (which was complimentary) and received speedy and friendly service there as well. Not only were the people I spoke with directly polite to me but every staff member I saw interacting with other customers were exceptionally friendly as well. Koons Ford has been a delight to do business with.

2nd Fiesta ST bought from Koons!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This is my 2nd Ford Fiesta ST I bought at Koons Ford of Baltimore. I live in Philadelphia, PA but because of the great customer service and experience, I will always be going there for future Ford vehicles. Mark Rogers and Casey are great!!!!

Pete at Koons provides excellent service!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Pete at Koons is an excellent representative. He made my overall purchase experience a very easy and pleasurable one. He is very, friendly, kind, polite, and easy to talk to. He has great demeanour and impecable follow-up skills. I would recommend him to any of my friends that would be interested in making a Ford purchase. Even after the buying experience, he was always available for any questions I had and follow-uped immediately with answers. With him, there was no pressure, no blinders. I know, sound like I'm more sold on him than my car. By seriously, I love my new car, and I appreciate all that Pete did to make this a tremendous buying experience for me. If anybody says anything other than great things about him, I was question them. He's an excellent sales rep. And the car manager, I think he name was Mark, was smooth, I admired his charm and personality.

Got my first oil change free to boot!

by from Catonsville, MD |

Top notch. No problem getting the day and time that I wanted for an appointment. I was in and out in an hour. The dual lounge (tv in one, computer tables and quietness in the other) is very clean, and has a great coffee machine. And best of all, unbeknownst to me, the first service was free!

Great service department!

by from Sykesville, MD |

Steve Harrell in service department always gets me in and out in a timely manner. Larry Bauer is the only mechanic that has worked on my vehicles and has done a great job. I have been completely satisfied with Koon's Ford.

Simply the best!

by from Parkville, MD |

I was dealing with other Ford dealers about buying a Ford Focus, and i was very dissatisfied. When i contacted Koons Ford and talked with Pete Dixon. This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car, Pete was great, professional, honest, and very attention to detail. I would always call Pete for now when shopping for a new car. As Tina Turner would put it "Simply the Best"

Definitely recommend Koons!

by from Parkville, MD |

My search for a new truck brought me to Koons Ford and I was lucky enough to meet Casey Groop while looking around the lot. I was really dreading the car shopping process, but Casey was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and along with sales manager Tom Snyder, the process was simple and stress free. In the end I got a beautiful new truck for the payment I was looking for and they were even willing to throw in a few extras the truck didn't have but I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend Koons Ford and Casey Groop to anyone looking for a new car.