Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346 New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695 Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732 Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great customer service and team at Koons Ford!

by from Middle River, MD |

Great customer service and knowledgable service team. Visited with my salesman Scott Holt while waiting for my car. Go see Scott. Not only is he easy on the eyes, but he will take good care of you!

September 25, 2015

Thanks Sharon!

I had a very pleasant experience at Koons Ford!

by from Randallstown, MD |

This was my first dealership experience and Pete Dixon made it a very pleasant one. I was nervous about everything and although the companies he found could not beat my current insurer he even assisted me in finding insurance for my NEW previously owned vehicle. While I was at the dealership signing docs. It began to snow. I was immediatly given an all wheel drive loaner. (It almost made me change my mind from the used car I purchased to a new truck.) Once the storm stopped and the roads were cleared. I received the call to pick up my new car which was immaculate I must say. My organizational tags had already been transferred and placed on my NEW previously owned vehicle. Saving me the trip to MVA. Pete explained how to use my new push start and noticed that i was only given one key fob. He offered for me to come the following Wednesday and get a second one made. I pointed out a few imperfections and he told me when this too could be corrected. He was understanding of my needs and found me the perfect vehicle. I was paired with a great finance guy James whom I heard working hard to get me the payments I could afford. I have already made recommendations and will definetly make more. Thanks so much Pete. I wish you all the best. Ericka

A place to get Fords

by from Baltimore, MD |

Have purchased here twice; would do it again, should the need arise.

February 8, 2016

We're happy to help however possible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great experience, amazing inventory!

by from Hanover, PA |

I was very pleased with the overall experience of my purchase and amazed with the inventory this dealership had. The vehicle I originally went to look at sold 30 minutes prior to my arrival but Mr. Joshua Oh, my sales Rep was very friendly, knowledgeable and quickly found another option for me to purchase. Mr. Sam Boodhoo assisted me with the financing and he was very friendly and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to referring friends and family to this dealership for their next purchase.

February 5, 2016

Hi, Michael! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Very straight-forward purchase at Koons Ford

by from Towson, MD |

It was great that I didn't have to haggle the WOW price. Staff was very friendly and transparent.

"I am a very happy customer..."

by from Baltimore, MD |

My service was coordinated by Jeff, my service representative. I am very grateful to have a single/same service representative with whom to coordinate any/all of the service of my vehicle, regardless of which part of the service department actually performs the service. It provides a great basis to develop a trusting and respectful relationship. I value honest feedback regarding my service needs, and so far, I have received such at Koons Ford Security Blvd, Baltimore, MD. I prefer servicing my vehicle where I purchase it when I believe that I can expect excellent service. I purchased my Explorer from Koons Ford in June 2014 (they truly wowed me with my deal) and I have only used their service department since then. I have received nothing but excellent service. Needless to say, I am a very happy customer, and always highly recommend Koons Ford sales and service.

February 3, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Super great service department

by from Joppa, MD |

Once they decided to really look for the water leak on my vehicle they did repair it properly. I have not had the same problem since. Hopefully I won't have anymore problems with the inside of the windshield getting wet and fogged up the day after a heavy rain. Overall I really like this dealership. I wish the dealerships closer to where i live and work were as good as this one.

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!!

by from Scranton, PA |

Everything was great.I didn't think I really be able to afford the car.But they did everything they could.and know my new car is in my garage.great people! Great price! Great dealer ship!! Will definitely buy my next new car from there.DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!! Keep up the good work.

Everything was great at Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The amount of time that it took for me to purchase the vehicle was excellent. I arrived at 11:00 am and was driving off the parking lot in my new vehicle by 2:30.

January 31, 2016

Hi, Chanda! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership.It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

"Staff cordial and helpful...."

by from Baltimore, MD |

All questions no matter how many asked were answered. Staff cordial and helpful, made you feel like they were going to make sure they found the car you were looking for and they did.

January 31, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Jackie. The staff at Koons Ford of Baltimore always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!