Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

4th time purchase from Koons!

by from Odenton, MD |

This is the 4th time that we have purchased from Koon's Ford Baltimore. The service that you receive from the salesperson to the finance department it is outstanding. They are very knowledgeable and professional and the best customer service ever!

Koons Ford responded to this review

December 2, 2014

Hi Clifford, Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that everything worked out and thank you for being such a loyal Koons customer!

Straightforward and clear!

by from Lutherville, MD |

Sales person was great. Even took time to send me video of the vehicle I was interested in. Nice Touch. Speedy processing of documents, which include loan documents and tags and titles. Nice people, straightforward and clear. I cannot think of anything they could have done better

We would highly recommend Koons Ford to everyone!

by from Crofton, MD |

I arrived in search of an Explorer or an Edge. Koons had plenty of them in stock, and we test drove several of them. My income, savings and credit status allowed me to purchase most any car on the lot. When we returned to the Office, Verlyn Barnes went over my requirements in detail, and we had discussed age, lifestyle, upcoming retirement, etc... He then recommended a different car to look at---an Escape Titanium. We tried it and I loved it. Not too big (for my wife to drive), Better mileage than the Explorer. Easier to park (assist, too). Cheaper. Had plenty of room to easily hold my bike. Roof rack and hitches. Great interior. Etc., etc... As I learn all the fine points of this car, I continue to find carefully designed surprises, like the side pocket on the passenger seat, perfect to hold my Iphone 6 Plus. I was trading from a Land Rover Discovery to the Escape. Later, I decided to use the heavy-duty Discovery rear floor mat instead of a lighter-duty Ford one. I was surprised to find that there was only an inch difference in each direction to trim off so that it could fit. The Discovery always seemed large, but was the same size as the smaller looking Escape. Throughout, Mr. Barnes' service was much more of an auto consultant than the stereotypical car salesman. It was greatly appreciated. I have recommended him to others, and look forward to a "consult" when my daughter's lease expires on her Ford Fiesta.

Pete Dixon is an excellent sales person!

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

Well...... Pete Dixon is an excellent sales person. He has sold 7 vehicles to me and my family, and he takes a personal interest in our needs when it comes to purchasing new cars. If you're in the market for a new or used car, go see my friend Pete Dixon, and you'll be glad you did.

Had the best experience at Koons

by from Westminster, MD |

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. No high pressure. Allowed test drive without salesman. All concerned very professional, courteous, and friendly.

Koons went the extra mile!

by from Woodbine, MD |

I wanted to deal online and talk very concrete numbers before coming to. Dealership and they were very accommodating. Also were great of making me aware of promotions I was eligible for. Definitely went the extra mile for me.

Bruce takes care all of my service needs - THANKS!

by from Pikesville, MD |

Professional handling of my vehicle. Ford could have trusted Koons on the replacement of my engine , so the process would not have taken as long as it did. Bruce is top of the class as always. Always a very good experience.

Cary Locklear is AWESOME!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Cary went way above and beyond to explain to me what was happening with my car, how it works, and what I should expect from it. He was AWESOME. I so so appreciated him taking the extra time with me to make sure I really got what was going on and felt great coming out of the appointment.

Terrific place

by from Baltimore, MD |

Clear explanation of what would be performed on the vehicle and how long it would take. Customer waiting area has WiFi and a phone/pad charging station, plus the coffee is FREE. Terrific place.

Highly recommending to colleagues and friends!

by from Pasadena, MD |

They gave me the best price as a busy business owner I do not have time to haggle about prices. These guys delivered I will highly recommend them to other colleagues and friends. 5 star on everything good experience. Thanks verlyn and mark.

Truly a great experience!

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

I was in a car accident so I was upset already. The service was so outstanding that I bought the car when I first looked at it . The experience was one that was shared with co- workers and family. After looking around all day for a car and walking into a dealership with no game and asking what I want and not what they wanted to give me was impressive! We stayed in my price range and I walked out with a 2015 Ford Fusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!