Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

100% satisfied customer!

by from Curtis Bay, MD |

100% satisfied. From beginning to end, everyone there went our of their way to help me. Couldn't have been happier with the whole experience.

Loving Koons Ford!

by from Sykesville, MD |

I have purchased a number of vehicles in my life but this experience was the best in my opinion. Norm Dowdy went above and beyond in bringing in a Fusion that was at another location. I love the car and I love Koons Ford!

Enjoyed my experience!

by from Randallstown, MD |

Enjoyed my experience, was given time and space by the salesman to make my decision.The facility was new and spotless. Free coffee, wi-fi, comfortable waiting area. We shopped about a half a dozen dealerships, and Koons was easily the best in every category. I expect the same experience with their service department. The salesman gave me a tour of the entire facility, and I was impressed.

Sales staff was extremely courteous

by from Sykesville, MD |

Sales staff extremely courteous; willing to please me and give me what I wanted in terms of a trade-in; overall excellent, outstanding service

Completely satisfied!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Our salesman Norman Doudy (was very helpful in everyway without any pressure and was very patient with us. General Manager, Dennis Koulatsos made himself available for any questions and made sure we were completely satisfied the our buying experience. Have recommended Koons Ford to many of our friends.

What a great time!

by from Hagerstown, Maryland |

Recently bout a 2014 Ford Focus ST from Koon's. The experience I had there was awesome. We had to wait awhile for the sales person I had an appointment with to come over and help us, however we noticed he was dealing with another customer. Once he came over, he took us out to the focus, showed us some things and let my girlfriend and I get in it and look around. While we were doing that he made a copy of my license. Once he came out he handed me my license and told us to go have fun test driving the car and take as much time as we needed. I fell in love with the focus right away! If you're in the market I highly recommend Koon's. There Focus ST prices were the best I could find on Cars.com. I got one heck of a deal from them! Everyone was helpful in the buying process, it took some time, but we eventually worked out a deal to please both ends. My sales person was very knowledgeable and easily answered every question I had about the ST. It was a great experience and worth the 1 hour drive to Baltimore. I have already recommended Koons to my family and friends!

frustrating experience after 2013 Taurus sale

by from Ephrata, PA |

This is a follow up on my June 14th review of Koons, again I got a good deal on the purchase price of my 2013 Taurus however, I would give Koons a poor to below average rating after the sale. Issues I mentioned on my previous review: 1. The wind noise above 55 mph on driver side window: This was caused by the keypad on the door buffeting the fix was replacement of a molding and a clip under the keypad. Luckily I was able to drop my car off during a business trip. 2. Tire noise: For state inspection in PA (out of state purchase) the local Ford dealer said I needed an alignment, tires are feathered, with an out of camber condition driving it sounds like belts are separated. I reached out during a survey was told someone would call, that didn't happen, I tried to reach the service manager, wasn't around, a service writer suggested I talk to the sales manager, (who is never around) decided left a message and guess what? no response. 3. No floor mats in the car, I received the mats 3 weeks after the purchase, but for this to happen was not seemless, it took several calls and follow up, Koons is not pro-active. 4. Oil diagnostic issue, showing 74% oil life 500 miles after oil change, I reset it, I think its ok. This really is my fault, during the sales process I was told how extensive the car is checked out. Its obvious the car wasn't driven on the highway after reconditioning, its always good practice to have a mechanic look at it as well.

Best car buying experience I ever had!!!

by from Marriottsville, MD |

My sales person was Matt Stoudt. I had the best car buying experience I have ever had. Matt was very attentive and very thorough. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted and that everything was taken care of properly. Finance was also amazing and great at explaining everything to me. I got a great deal and a great car! I actually added this car to my Ford family. Thank you!!!!

I highly recommend Koons Ford and Dennis Koulatsos

by from Baltimore, MD 21244 |

Dennis a genuinely good man. He's fair, no-nonsense, and gets things done. I bought a car from him in March and have since sent several friends to him, without hesitation. They've had the same experience that I had and couldn't be happier with their respective experiences and vehicles.That's the best recommendation I can give. The environment at Koons Ford is unlike any car dealership I've ever walked into...in fact, you forget that you're actually standing in a car dealership...and that is a tribute to Dennis. I'd recommend anyone looking for ANY type of car to reach out to Dennis. He'll help find you what you want and you won't feel pressured or have to deal with the typical car buying experience.

Top notch service at Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

In the process of shopping for a new Ford hatchback, I went to several dealers in the Baltimore region. My experience at Koon's was easily the best. Larry Bouldin was kind, patient, and well-informed and an overall delight to work with. Mark Rodgers was direct and firm but in a professional, friendly way. At no point in the negotiations did I feel pressured or strong-armed. I ended up driving out in my awesome new Fiesta feeling great about the deal and the service I received. Oh, I should mention that Carol (the finance manager) was wonderful too - friendly, knowledgeable and organized. I will definitely be back when it's time to shop for my next car!

Best Car Buying Experience I have ever had!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Truly from top to bottom the best experience I have had in buying a car (and i usually buy about every 2-3 years). Easy price negotiation and NOTHING CHANGED when I went back to financing (the most important part!!!). It never fails that I have a deal worked out and go to sit with finance only to find that they neglected to tell me SOMETHING that will change my payment or terms. Was a real treat to sit down with Desmond and have him actually deliver what Mark and Pete had promised! Will gladly use them again when I am ready for a new vehicle.