Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

I do all of my automotive business at Koons!

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

This is my Service department of choice. I must mention Mr. Steve Harrell, who has been the person who I have dealt with since our first purchase of a vehicle @ Koons Ford(Baltimore). Mr. Harrell has been consistent with providing professionalism and quality customer service for the now I believe almost 6 years that I have been using this facility. Mr Harrell has always made me personally feel that while his number one priority was to insure I received quality and efficient service, while also maintaining that personal touch, Mr Harrell makes me feel like a member of the Koons Ford Family. As the old saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding", we have purchased 3 vehicles from Koons, and much of it , I would say the majority is the way we have been treated in the service department.

Bruce in service is great to deal with!

by from Rosedale, MD |

The staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and took complete care of my vehicle. Bruce, the Commercial Truck Manager, was very informative about the service and care of my truck. He did a fantastic job for me.

Very good customer care

by from Scarsdale, NY |

Abe Tadros was my sales person at Koons Ford in Baltimore. He was exceptionally helpful. In particular he provided me with all the information I requested, took me for an informative test drive, and did not pressure me to purchase the car. He was kind enough to send me my sunglasses which I left in the car I traded in.

Recommending Matt Stoudt!

by from Westminster, MD |

My salesperson Matt Stoudt was very friendly and accommodating. He was very professional throughout the entire sales process. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy at Koon's.

Entire staff helpful and attentive!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Ahmed Baroud was by far the best sales person we have ever had the pleasure of working with. He was very gracious and helpful but never overbearing. He stayed in contact with us between visits and answered all questions we needed. He worked to quickly find the exact color and model of vehicle we wanted. The entire staff was helpful and attentive. The finance manager made everything go quickly and efficiently. By the end of the chin-dig all of my questions were answered and felt at ease. We will definitely do business with Ahmed and the Koons Ford team again. Seriously, I might get a new F150. Thanks, Riley

All Koons staff friendly and helpful

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My experience at Koons Ford of Baltimore Inc was pleasant. All the workers there were friendly and helpful. With their help, my purchase process was easy and facilitated. I like my new car very much. I would definitely recommend Ford and Koons Ford of Baltimore Inc to my friends!

Flew in from Resaca Georgia to buy a Mustang!

by from Resaca, GA |

Best price in the country, excellent communication, no-pressure sales staff, clean showroom, honest finance guys. Excellent experience all-around. We flew across the country to buy from Koons and would do so again.

Koons now and in the future!!!

by from Millersville, MD |

Matt Stoudt and the team at Koons have been serving our needs for two years, now. We could not be happier. Much of my communication is by email due to my job responsibilities. Matt responds quickly and thoroughly, appreciating what I am seeking and the timeliness of the response. The finance team is always prepared and helps me walk through the paperwork thoroughly but appreciates that I am a corporate purchasing agent and we do not require further sales "pitches". The vehicles are always clean and we have a wonderful experiences walking through the features of the vehicle with the employee who will be assigned that new vehicle. I will continue to come back to Koons Ford for our vehicles and look forward to continuing to work with Matt.

Happy Koons customer from Kentucky!

by from Grayson, KY |

I have bought two new Ford Trucks, one new Expedition and two new ford cars and this was by far the easiest, the sales man and the finance manager were wonderful. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I had to make a 5 hour drive to pick up my car but I would certainly do it again to deal with such a professional team. I have already recommended this dealership to many people.

Professional and knowledgeable staff!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. My husband and I were amazed at how quick the whole process was! We thought we would be there all day but we were in and out! Hason was very friendly and knowledgable. We were also pleased with the financing option and really appreciated the finance manager working with us..