Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Sold Me a BAD Used Truck

by from Easton, MD |

Went to look at a 2005 ford f-150, took for test drive, heard strange noise but only lasted half a minute before stopping and there were no warning lights so didn't think much of it. Bought the truck, took it home, the next day I drive it, I hear the strange noise again and the battery light comes on this time. Took to my friend who's a mechanic and they told me the alternator was overcharging the battery. THEY HAD SOLD ME A TRUCK WITH A BAD ALTERNATOR. So I called them and they forced me to drive all the way back up to Baltimore (I live on the Eastern Shore of MD) to have it fixed and they also TRIED TO BLAME IT ON ME AFTER ONLY HAVING IT FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!! THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND KICK YOU OUT THE DOOR AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE I WILL NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Koons is the best!

by from Stafford, VA |

Exceptionally well ran dealership. Clean, neat and orderly. Koons had me in and out in less than an hour. Quite possibly the best Ford dealership in DMV! Kudos to Casey Groop!

Company has high integrity

by from Wellsboro, PA |

Every single person I dealt with was lovely..... Especially Pete who was my salesman - not one moment did I feel pressure of any kind - and left with a car I was most pleased with. Pete spent extra time helping me SYNC my phone right then, as I live 4 hours North in PA. These Gentlemen @ Koons Ford Baltimore represent your company with excellence & the highest of integrity. Thank you, Bless them.

Koons blew away the other dealerships!!!

by from Ocean View, NJ |

I have driven FORD trucks for 30 years, the last 14 years from the same dealership. I felt a little guilty buying my truck from another dealership, but I must say that KOONS FORD did an excellent job at earning my business. They blew away the other dealerships. It was worth the 3 hour trip (one way). KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KOONS!!!

Extremely pleased with the service I received!

by from Westminster, MD |

Everything went extremely well, and I cannot think of a single thing that could be improved. I was so impressed with the salesman (Abe Tadrs) that I will recommend Koons to everyone now!

Great dealership, great prices!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The sales person (Casey Group) went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and needed in a new car. This is my second purchase from Koons and it won't be my last. This is a great dealership, with great prices.

The staff at Koons is AWESOME!

by from Pikesville, MD |

I drive almost 20 minutes to use this location, the staff at Koons is AWESOME! The individual who managed my service appointment was very friendly and took a few minutes of his time to ask me specifically about my ownership experience with my 2014 Fusion Hybrid. Ready when promised. Received car back timely and washed!

Koons service dept knowledgeable and friendly!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My service rep Cary is very knowledgeable and remembered me and my car. The courtesy extended made my short wait time even more enjoyable. Love the courtesy mult-point inspection! My car will go no where else for service.

Low Pressure + Low Price = High Satisfaction

by from Baltimore,MD |

The Koons Ford Internet "WOW" prices makes "arm twist" negotiations unnecessary. Our salesman Keith was a good explain-er and very knowledgeable about Ford cars. Mark, the sales manager came out and met us and made sure we were happy before we finalized the sale. Everyone was friendly, professional, and respectful. One surprise.... Our new Ford had a full tank of gas, to boot!

had a great experience at Koons Ford

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I had a great experience with my service advisor Kyle Armstrong who was excellent. I had a problem with my latch that I had brought to a ford dealer in Columbia md and aaa who could not resolve the issue. Kyle succeeded where the others failed. I would highly recommend Kyle Armstrong to anyone .