Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Koons is THE place to buy your new vehicle!

by from Newark, DE |

My place is one hour distance to the showroom, they sent someone to pick me up, best customer service ever. The price is low, car is perfect. I will definitely recommend it to my friend

Awesome and amazing!

by from Perryville, MD |

My salesman, Scott Holt was awesome and amazing to deal with. He was very responsive and helpful. I was also very impressed by the new car sales manager at Baltimore. Candidly, I didn't think we'd be able to come to a deal and he made it happen.

Great experience in service department

by from Columbia, MD |

Took my 2012 F-450 in for service on a Saturday and was met by Bruce who has to be the most friendly and knowledgeable service representative that I've ever dealt with. If every service department in every dealership had a Bruce, it would make for a more enjoyable experience to take your vehicle to the dealership for service. Kudos to Koons Ford of Baltimore!

Great service from Koons Ford!

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Steve (service manager) and Danno are always extremely professional and at attentative to my needs. I am the first to complain when there is a problem; however, they are examplary employees representing your company. I feel comfortable when leaving my vehicle. I know it will be repaired professionally

Love Koons service department!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Staff was very friendly. I was informed as to when my vehicle would be ready. I was kept abreast as to what they were still working on. The waiting area was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely take my vehicle back to Koons on Security Blvd for all of my service needs.

Got my new 2015 F-150 from Koons and so should you

by from Elkridge, MD |

My Salesman Kieth Schopman was over the top. I purchased a 2015 F150 Platinum, this truck is like a space ship, we spent hours figuring everything out.He got me a great deal and I love the truck. I have already recommended him to 2 people in the market.

Overall good experience!

by from York, PA |

The price Koons offered me was phenomenal. They were very professional and overall a good experience. The only major issue is they had some trouble with their credit card machine but they got it fixed while I was there so it was only a minor inconvenience.

Loving my new Fusion from Koons Ford!

by from Catonsville, MD |

My salesman Casey Groop was wonderful. The complete professional. The dealer is lucky to have him.

Bought 5 trucks from Pete Dixon!

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

The salesman Pete Dixon always takes good care of me. He is one of the reasons that I have brought five trucks from Koons Ford. Steve Harrell is my go to guy in the service department for the last 15 years.

I was treated with respect at Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was treated with respect and dignity. No game playing just the facts and really trying meet my needs. I went to many car dealers within the past month, although they all wanted to sell me a car however they were always trying to drain every penny that I have. Thanks again for an excellent staff, who really know how to treat people.