Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Easiest buying experience!

by from Catonsville, MD |

This may sound like a solicited comment, and it's not, but my wife and I had the easiest experience in buying our new Escape! From the sales person, the new car sales manager, to the general manager and all through the paper work process we had not one negative experience. Our process of purchasing this vehicle will lead us back to Koons shomroom in the future.

What a great time!

by from Hagerstown, Maryland |

Recently bout a 2014 Ford Focus ST from Koon's. The experience I had there was awesome. We had to wait awhile for the sales person I had an appointment with to come over and help us, however we noticed he was dealing with another customer. Once he came over, he took us out to the focus, showed us some things and let my girlfriend and I get in it and look around. While we were doing that he made a copy of my license. Once he came out he handed me my license and told us to go have fun test driving the car and take as much time as we needed. I fell in love with the focus right away! If you're in the market I highly recommend Koon's. There Focus ST prices were the best I could find on Cars.com. I got one heck of a deal from them! Everyone was helpful in the buying process, it took some time, but we eventually worked out a deal to please both ends. My sales person was very knowledgeable and easily answered every question I had about the ST. It was a great experience and worth the 1 hour drive to Baltimore. I have already recommended Koons to my family and friends!

frustrating experience after 2013 Taurus sale

by from Ephrata, PA |

This is a follow up on my June 14th review of Koons, again I got a good deal on the purchase price of my 2013 Taurus however, I would give Koons a poor to below average rating after the sale. Issues I mentioned on my previous review: 1. The wind noise above 55 mph on driver side window: This was caused by the keypad on the door buffeting the fix was replacement of a molding and a clip under the keypad. Luckily I was able to drop my car off during a business trip. 2. Tire noise: For state inspection in PA (out of state purchase) the local Ford dealer said I needed an alignment, tires are feathered, with an out of camber condition driving it sounds like belts are separated. I reached out during a survey was told someone would call, that didn't happen, I tried to reach the service manager, wasn't around, a service writer suggested I talk to the sales manager, (who is never around) decided left a message and guess what? no response. 3. No floor mats in the car, I received the mats 3 weeks after the purchase, but for this to happen was not seemless, it took several calls and follow up, Koons is not pro-active. 4. Oil diagnostic issue, showing 74% oil life 500 miles after oil change, I reset it, I think its ok. This really is my fault, during the sales process I was told how extensive the car is checked out. Its obvious the car wasn't driven on the highway after reconditioning, its always good practice to have a mechanic look at it as well.

Best car buying experience I ever had!!!

by from Marriottsville, MD |

My sales person was Matt Stoudt. I had the best car buying experience I have ever had. Matt was very attentive and very thorough. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted and that everything was taken care of properly. Finance was also amazing and great at explaining everything to me. I got a great deal and a great car! I actually added this car to my Ford family. Thank you!!!!

I highly recommend Koons Ford and Dennis Koulatsos

by from Baltimore, MD 21244 |

Dennis a genuinely good man. He's fair, no-nonsense, and gets things done. I bought a car from him in March and have since sent several friends to him, without hesitation. They've had the same experience that I had and couldn't be happier with their respective experiences and vehicles.That's the best recommendation I can give. The environment at Koons Ford is unlike any car dealership I've ever walked into...in fact, you forget that you're actually standing in a car dealership...and that is a tribute to Dennis. I'd recommend anyone looking for ANY type of car to reach out to Dennis. He'll help find you what you want and you won't feel pressured or have to deal with the typical car buying experience.

Top notch service at Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

In the process of shopping for a new Ford hatchback, I went to several dealers in the Baltimore region. My experience at Koon's was easily the best. Larry Bouldin was kind, patient, and well-informed and an overall delight to work with. Mark Rodgers was direct and firm but in a professional, friendly way. At no point in the negotiations did I feel pressured or strong-armed. I ended up driving out in my awesome new Fiesta feeling great about the deal and the service I received. Oh, I should mention that Carol (the finance manager) was wonderful too - friendly, knowledgeable and organized. I will definitely be back when it's time to shop for my next car!

Best Car Buying Experience I have ever had!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Truly from top to bottom the best experience I have had in buying a car (and i usually buy about every 2-3 years). Easy price negotiation and NOTHING CHANGED when I went back to financing (the most important part!!!). It never fails that I have a deal worked out and go to sit with finance only to find that they neglected to tell me SOMETHING that will change my payment or terms. Was a real treat to sit down with Desmond and have him actually deliver what Mark and Pete had promised! Will gladly use them again when I am ready for a new vehicle.

Great work and kudos to Steve Harrell!!!

by from Waldorf, MD |

Until 2011, my family were loyal Jeep owners. My wife and I owned eight Jeep vehicles since the 1990's. We loved their style, comfort and reliability. However, as the price of gasoline increased driving Jeeps was no longer financially feasible. We knew our next vehicle purchase would be MPG driven. In 2012 we needed a truck for commuting and home use and we purchased a 2011 Ford Ranger 4x4. We were extremely pleased with it's 24 MPG highway mileage. The spring of 2012 we began looking for an economical SUV to replace our Jeep Commander and purchased our 2012 Ford Escape. We were attracted to its style, comfort, but 30 MPG highway mileage sealed the deal. During several of our long road trips we have recorded as high as 31.7 MPG. We live in Southern Maryland but purchased our Escape from Koons Ford of Baltimore. In fact, our son purchased his 2013 Ford Fiesta from Koons Ford of Baltimore for the same reason we purchased ours, a great purchase price. It is quite a distance from Waldorf to Baltimore to purchase a new vehicle, but the trip was worth it. On June 25, 2014 I had to take our 2012 Escape back to Koons for warranty work. Like any automobile owner, this event can be very stressful to say the least. However, when I arrived I was greeted by Mr. Steve Harrell (Service Advisor) who instantly devoted his attenditon to me and my Escape's problem. He reassured me that they would diagnose the problem and would call once he knew what the problem was. Later that day Mr. Harrell left me a message on my cell phone informing me that they located the problem and that my Escape would be ready the next day. The following day I returned Koons Ford and Mr. Harrell personally delivered my Escape to me. He again took time to explain to me what repair work was was performed to my Escape. Not often can my wife and I say we have had a pleasant experience when we have had to take any of our vehicles back to a dealership for service and/or warranty work. THe success of any Dealership is reliant on a great Service Department. It is this part of a Dealership that establishes a mindset for return purchases. One negative Service Department experience mentally scars an owner, and when the time comes to purchase their next new car, a return visit to that Dealership is not likely. The experience my wife and I had at Koons Ford of Baltimore exceeded our expectations. Be assured if my wife and I consider purchasing another new car our first choice of Dealerships' would be Koons Ford of Baltimore. It is people like Steve Harrell and the staff at Koons Ford of Baltimore that makes it easy to decide where to purchase our next Ford. Keep up the great work and kudos to Mr. Steve Harrell and the Service Department at Koons Ford of Baltimore.

Beyond the call of duty!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had the privilege dealing with Ed Furlan at the body shop for almost two years as well as some of his managers and I am thrilled with all my positive experiences at Koons Baltimore Ford. You get to know true service people not on the first transaction but rather when you express a dissatisfaction or encounter a challenge. Ed and I am certain the service center (because it is their philosophy) will take care of you promptly and decisively. I am extremely happy with the services I have received at this dealership and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking forward people who stands behind their attentive services.

I would totally recommend this dealership!

by from Joppa, MD |

5 years ago I traded in my Toyota Tacoma for my 2009 Ford F150 from Koons. I live about 25 miles from Koons and there are many dealerships between here and there. I returned to Koons mainly due to the great experience my wife and I experienced then. The entire Koons team treated us like we were the only customers there that day and would totally recomment this dealership and the Ford product to anyone who asked. I LOVE my new truck. I had the blue flame F150 before and would have bought another if the model I bought came in that color but I am really liking the Ruby Red one I picked out. Thank you.