Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

A very satisfied customer

by from Woodlawn, MD |

I saw the advertisements via on television, internet & a co-worker. I called Kooks Ford on 29 October 2014 & was introduced to Fred McGuire, my sales rep. I explained to him what I wanted and he informed me that he had it. We scheduled a meeting for the 30 October 2014. I arrived at the dealership at 1150 am. He met me outside we went to the vehicle, took it for a test spin, came back, sat down, ran the numbers and conducted business. After being approved, I went to see Ms. Carolyn Walker in financing. At 1320 hours, I was out the door in my brand new FX4. The professionalism that I received from them should be the Koons Ford standard.

Great Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

As a previous car salesman, I really hate the car buying experience (I actually worked at this dealership for a short time in the early ?80s); but Matt Stoudt made it very painless, if not enjoyable. My wife and I have bought 2 vehicles in the past year from Koons Ford in Baltimore. I really enjoy the folks there at Koons; I?m a customer for life.

Great experience!

by from Dilliner, PA |

I worked out the deal over texts,phone and email. When I arrived from 3.5 hours away Matt met me at the door and everything happened as we had discussed. Great experience.

Koons Ford responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Sounds like Matt really went above and beyond. Congrats on the new car!

Fantastic experience at Koons Ford

by from Baltimore, MD |

Our experience at Koons Ford was fantastic. Rodney Hamlett was a wonderful salesman and was very helpful in helping us find the right fit. He is a great asset to Koons and to Ford. Tom Snyder, the sales manager, was also very helpful in the process and worked with us in making sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

Koons Ford responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Barb, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Glad to hear that Rodney and Tom took great care of you. Congrats on the new Ford!

Excellent Customer Service Brian Abdo

by from Catonsville, MD |

Colleagues of mine recommended that I look for a new vehicle at Koons Ford. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of customer service from my sales representative, Brian Abdo. He really seemed genuinely interested in finding a vehicle that both matched my needs and my budget. I never felt pressured in making a decision and felt I received honest feedback from him regarding affordability, package deals, and reliability of the vehicle. Overall, considering the vehicle (Ford Fusion) I was interested in, Koons offered me a great deal. I was allowed to test-drive the car overnight. I ended up leasing the vehicle at a very affordable price. The financial department was showed me all of the possible options I had in terms of my lease, which showed a lot of dedication to the customer and their satisfaction, as opposed to just pushing a sale out the door. I would definitely recommend Koons to another prospective car buyer.

Ford Fusion Energi

by from Wilmington, DE |

I had found my car online with all of the options and the color that I wanted. Only problem was it was 1 1/2 hours away. I was going to have the car "dealer traded" but started an email correspondence with Matt Stoudt at Koons Ford Baltimore. I was able to get the car at a better price which made the trip south a lot easier. Matt answered my many questions with professionalism and humor. Many times you walk away from a dealership with a feeling of being taken advantage of, I didn't because of Matt. I would highly recommend Matt!

Excellent Customer Service Steve Harrell

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Steve Harrell provided me with excellent customer service. He handled my needs with care. He is really knowledgeable. I am really happy with my service experience at Koons Ford Woodlawn.

Excellent Customer Service in service department

by from Woodlawn, Maryland |

Steve Harrell provided me with excellent customer service at Koons Ford Woodlawn. He handled my needs with care and was very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed my experience with Koons.

Koons Ford went above and behound

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Tom Snyder & Casey Groop from Koons Ford went above and beyond! Casey Groop is always a pleasure to work with. This is the second vehicle I'm buying from him. Any future FORD vehicle needs, I'll be contacting him again.Thanks!!

Outstanding staff and customer service!!!

by from Titusville, FL |

The Staff at KOONS in Security was outstanding. In particular Dennis Koulatsos and Casey Kroop distinguished themselves with product knowledge, good Customer Relations skills and old fashioned Service. I am a very happy New FORD Owner! Oh, did I mention that I came up from Titusville Florida to buy this car? Best price, and absolutely nothing changed when I got to the dealership! No games, no surprises, just a very straightforward sale. No "mumbo-jumbo" that I experienced at all of the other places I shopped.