Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Overall experience was excellent!!!

by from Frederick, MD |

Sales person Casey Grooper was very personable and accommodating. General Sales Manager Mark was unlike any GM I have ever worked with he was great. Desmond the finance officer was very accommodating. Overall experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend Koons Ford.

Repeat customer!

by from Hanover, MD |

I personally sought out Matt Stoudt after having a great experience with him when my wife and I purchased our 2013 Ford Explorer Sport. Matt came through for me again when I reached out to purchase a 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Instead of applying pressure tactics like some other car sales reps I have worked with in the past, Matt let me take my time and even let me use the car I was interested in purchasing as a loaner for the day, so that my wife could check it out before any purchase decision had to be made. I'll definitely come back for my next purchase!

#1 Ford Dealer in Baltimore/Washington DC area

by from Bowie, MD |

Derek, Steve and the Koons Ford team, we are happy with our long term relationship and will continue to spread the good news. We have been please with the professionalism and courtesy extended my family! Each time we have contacted you and your team, you have made us your priority to get the deal done and make sure we are happy with your products. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you Koons Ford and Mark Rodgers!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

We shopped around at other Ford dealers then went to Koon's Ford on Security Blvd. Wow! What a great experience." Mark Rodgers" was fantastic to deal with. He had a great selection of vehicles and his price was GREATTTTTTTTT!!!!!! I can't say enough of positive things about Mark. Great guy, great dealership. Thank you all again!

Excellent buying experience!!!

by from Clarksville, MD |

My experience with buying my new car at Koons Ford Baltimore was excellent! My sales representative made sure I got the exact car I was looking for and worked with me to ensure I was satisfied with the price and the whole buying experience. I would highly recommend Matt Stoudt and Koons Ford to anyone!

3rd purchase from Koons!

by from Hampstead, MD |

Matt Stoudt was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the transaction went very smoothly.

Exceptional customer service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just wanted to say how much I appreciated the valet in your service department at the Security Ford location. I had a tire pressure warning light on my dashboard and was having a crazy time finding a place to put air in the tires. When I drove by your location, I figured I'd see if I could get the pressure checked. A tall, thin, African-American man checked my tires, added air to one and the warning light went off immediately. I tried to pay for the convenience, he refused and tried to tip him...he refused that, too. Thank you Koons for having exceptional people providing exceptional customer service.

Flew in from Rock Hill South Carolina!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

Pete Dixon was great during the purchase of my new Mustang. He went above and beyond what was expected and even picked me up at the airport when I flew into Baltimore to take delivery on the vehicle...

Wonderful experience

by from Bear, DE |

It was a truely wonderful experience! I would surely come back and I live 2 hours away. Ahmed is a great sales representative, and thoroughly went over the features of my new Focus. He didn't try to rush me off of the car lot once I had paid for my new car.

Love my new SHO from Koons!!!

by from Sykesville, MD |

I called ahead of time and told the saleman (Kevin Roy)I was interested in an Edge,when I got there where 3 of them waiting out front. After a few minutes of sitting in it and because my sister owns one I thought "been there done that". I asked to see a SHO. Kevin promply got the keys and I was on my way for a test drive.I believe Kevin could not have been more attentive or knowledgeable.