Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Thanks to Abe we are customers for life!

by from Westminster, MD |

The salesman, Abe Tadros, was awesome, he greeted us with a warm and friendly handshake within minutes of our arrival and was friendly and courteous the entire time, our experience with Koons Ford will make us customers for a lifetime!

Thanks Koons for a great experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to Apple Ford to buy a ford focus. They sold the car i told them i was coming into buy one hour before i got there and had actually called on the way but they did not tell me. They should lose their dealership. I went directly over to Koons where I knew no one. Every single person I interacted with was terrific. Koons made a very bad experience into a great day for my son. Thanks

Fast friendly experience!

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

Fast friendly service the experience was what I have come to expect from this dealer ship.thats why every time I have a problem I bring my truck to koons ford

Love Matt Stoudt!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Matt Stoudt, our salesperson, was absolutely the BEST! He knew his inventory, knew how to crunch the numbers and knew how to work with people a little older - he had a lot of patience.

Always a great experience at Koons Ford!

by from Severn, MD |

All the folks at Koons mFord make my experience there a great one. There are other ford dealers closer to me but I don't mind going further knowing that Koons ford always takes care of my needs. As always the staff at Koons Ford service are polite and friendly. And I completely trust them to keep my vehicle up to par thus keeping me and my family safe.

Thank you to all of the Koons team members!

by from Columbia, MD |

Overall every person from sales to sales manager to finance manager were all extremely helpful and easy to work with. I purchase vehicles for myself about once every two years and almost every year someone in my family takes me along to assist with their purchase in a vehicle and it is nice to come across a dealership and people that work at making what can be a very confusing and frustrating experience a much more pleasant experience. I walked in to Koons Ford with only the intention to test drive the 2015 Escape and not to purchase that day since I was still shopping and had test drove the Subaru Outback and already had my own financing arranged. As you can see I closed the deal with Koons Ford because the people are great and the Ford Escape is a great product--thank you to all the members of the team!

Great service!

by from Maryland |

If you want the car buying experience without the hassles and pressures of purchasing, this is the place to go. Great customer service and satisfaction. Pete Dixon was very patient with me and ensured the vehicle met my expectations. I'll be a lifetime customer of this dealership.

New vehicle purchase.

by from Annapolis |

I recommend buying a new vehicle from Koons Baltimore

The best customer service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

By far the best customer service I have ever gotten in my life. They were professional and helpful! The entire staff was sweet and welcoming!

Please forward this message to Mr. Koons

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Please forward this message to Mr. Koons - We recently purchased a Ford Escape. Matt Stoudt was our salesman. Matt was outstanding. He knew his cars, he was able to crunch the numbers without having to consult someone else. He explained the bells and whistles and made the overall experience of purchasing a new car a very positive one. Purchasing a car from Koons was painless! Many thanks - oh - by the way - the Ford Escape is awesome!