Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Koons really takes care of its customers!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Ms Carol Walker is AMAZING! She made financing my new 2015 Ford Explorer a breeze! She is incredibly knowledgeable and so pleasant to speak with. I truly recommend paying a visit to Koons Ford Baltimore, They really do take care of their customers!

Another flawless experience!!!

by from Columbia, MD |

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Ford Escape from Mark about 3 years ago and a 2014 Ford Focus last year. Recently, we decided to get a bigger truck and knew we had to come back to Koons Ford Baltimore. Mark is incredible! He makes the car buying experience smooth, quick and surprisingly pleasant! Most of our leg work was done over the phone and the deal was set before we even set foot on the showroom floor. To our surprise Mark got our payment even lower by the time we arrived to test drive and make our final decision. This is the third vehicle in 3 years I have purchased with the help of Mark. We are extremely happy and wouldn't buy from another dealership.

Koons treats you right!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

I have no complaints working with Koons. I bought the car at Len Stoler and would never return there ever for service. Koon's is all about getting it right. I know for sure where I'm buying my next car! Thanks Koons!

Great Service

by from Baltimore MD |

Had some work done on my car by Brad...very informative and polite man...will definitely be coming back!

Koons' customer service is the best!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The best thing about Koons Ford for me is the customer Service. I've worked with Carey since I got the vehicle and serviced it at Koons. He is very accomodating and works hard to ensure any necessary service is done well and on a timely basis. Im ready to trade my car in and its hard because I enjoy my vehicle for the most part. With the exception of getting the same thing in the 2015 version not sure what Im ready to change to.

Go see Danaj at Koons! She's great!

by from Linthicum, MD |

Everything went great. I told the salesperson what i wanted and what i wanted to spend and she took me right to my car. In and out great first time buyer at Koons we will be back to get my husband his F-150 soon and will have Danaj as our salesperson - she was great!

Very straight forward dealership - not pushy!

by from Rosedale, MD |

Very friendly, great service, straight forward pricing, good deal, good trade in value. Easily the best car buying experience I have ever had.

5th vehicle from Koons!

by from West Friendship, MD |

This is my 5th vehicle from koons and I have been happy with every one. The only issue I had with this 2015 focus was the climate control module failed 2 days afterownership and it had to go into service for a week. Koons did a great job and provided me with a loaner but it was still disapointing.

Koons is great! Go there!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My sales person was very helfpul and I was very pleased to have have him help me buy a car. They valued my time. All paperwork was ready to sign when I arrivedI will tell all my friends who are in the market for a new car to go to Koons Ford!

Great service and overall experience!

by from Sykesville, MD |

Unfortunately when I made my decision to purchase the vehicle I wanted had sold, the salesperson did a fantastic job finding an equivalent vehicle quickly and got me into my new truck with no delay. He met me promptly at the agreed upon time and did his best to get me in and out of the dealership in a timely manner.

Koons Ford responded to this review

July 1, 2015