Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346 New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695 Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732 Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

"Really loved working with my sales person Danaj"

by from Sykesville, MD |

Really loved working with my sales person Danaj Edmond!!! She has since followed up at least twice since my purchase in December 2015. Would love for Danaj to get "recognition" from me and my Mom, Teri Gibson, who was also there for my first NEW vehicle purchase!!! Koons Ford has a definite #1 sales person with Danaj Edmond!!! Thanks, Billy Gibson Would love for Danaj to get "recognition" from me and my Mom, Teri Gibson, who was also there for my first NEW vehicle purchase!!! Koons Ford has a definite #1 sales person with Danaj Edmond!!!

"Our experience buying our car was very pleasant"

by from Baltimore, MD |

Our experience buying our car was very pleasant. All the people (Josh, Tim and Mark from sales and Steve from financing) that helped us making our purchase were very professional and helpful.

"I will ONLY buy my vehicles from him"

by from Edgwood, MD |

Derek Lewis has sold me my last 3 vehicles. I trust him without question. I actually bought a brand new 2008 Fusion from him sight unseen. He is a very honest, efficient, and trustworthy salesperson. I will ONLY buy my vehicles from him, and him alone. Koons Ford is fortunate to have a saleperson with such customer loyalty in it's employment.

January 27, 2016

Don, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

"Salesman was very polite and not pushy."

by from Chesapeak Beach, MD |

Salesman was very polite and not pushy. Liked the fact that I got loner truck while Koons sprayed in new bed liner in my truck.

'all "Wowed me"to put it politically correctly!!!'

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was most happy with my salesman, he was not pushy, but highly effective. I thought he was the consummate salesman! The entire team, salesmen, finance department, and service department all "Wowed me"to put it politically correctly!!!

"made car sales a great easy experience..."

by from Media, PA |

Tim Robertson made car sales a great easy experience and followed through. Tom Snyder listened to the customer and was able to balance Koons needs and customers needs. Both of these guys will bring me back to Koons and Ford thus you should thank them personally for this experience.

January 29, 2016

Hi, Shane, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

"He really went above and beyond..."

by from Catonsville, MD |

This is the first time I bought a car on my own. It turned out to be a great experience. Christos was beyond patient with my million and a half questions and helped me narrow down my options to a few vehicles. He really went above and beyond what I would expect a salesperson to do, even trying to arrange a ride for me when my old car broke down while I was still in the early stages of researching the new Fiesta. He was communicating with me for several weeks before I was ready to make the purchase, and he obviously used all the resources available at Koons to find a sale that would work out for me. Harry did my financing for me, and he was also an excellent representative. He extensively explained every aspect of buying and leasing to me, and answered all my questions. He offered a variety of options so I could figure out what would work best for me. He is also very friendly and personable, which I really appreciated during a situation that could be very stressful.

January 27, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Kat! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

"I'm still in shock of the price they gave me"

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just had to give a shoutout for KOONS FORD Security Boulevard. After shopping around for several weeks looking for a car I was miserable!! Lol. I came across an email from Koons Ford security square blvd. And I'm like ok I will try again. But I already planned that I would get a great deal or I would not buy a car. I had a price in mind and was determined to get a close out deal on a 2015 new Ford Focus . Well that did not happen. I GOT A 2016 Ford Focus !!!!! I'm still in shock of the price they gave me, title tax tags out the door $15,751. Yes I got the price set in my budget. Well it don't end there. Last minute my personal bank financing fell thru because I'm self employed it's very hard to get approved . But KOONS FORD GOT IT FINANCED !!!! I called the manager and in minutes I got a phone call it was a done deal. On top of that the car salesman Christos was awesome ! APLUS. He made us feel comfortable the entire time. Than to Miss Carol who does the financing. No pressure just results!! It was truly a pleasure to finally be able to trust someone with such an important purchase. From purchasing, to financing to even picking out the color of car we wanted. I can tell you this, its hard to please me , but they get 5 stars and I truly mean that . Thank you to everyone at Koons Ford security blvd for helping us get our new car. You ROCK !!!! And we will be back next year to get the Ford F 150 we want.

"I will definitely be back....................."

by from Baltimore, MD |

Jeff was great. He was able to get me in a rental while my car was being serviced. I will definitely be back and I already referred a friend to your service center. Nice job.

January 21, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

"Everything went exceptionally well............."

by from Manchester, MD |

Everything went exceptionally well and I was home before the Ravens game was over! That was important to me and Tim and Sam got my deal done in time for me to get home right after half- time!

January 21, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Stacy. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!