Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great People, Takes great care of customers

by from Baltimore |

I had a wonderful experience. From the floor staff to Management . I was very impressed with one on one service I received from Mr. Pete Dixon. He answered any questions I had. He placed me a car I could be comfortable with as far as payments, repair, etc. He walked me through the entire processes with no problems. I truly would recommend Koon Ford Security Blvd to any and everyone.

Best part - no surprises!

by from Chester, MD |

No surprises with the pricing. What the manager said, he did. Salesperson was very attentive. Answered all emails promptly. Even came in on his day off to make sure everything was in order for me to take delivery of my new truck.

Great service department experience.

by from Catonsville, MD |

The Service Dept fixed the problem at no cost (under warranty). In addition, I was surprised (and pleased) that it did not recommend and urge me to have additional services performed. The 17-point check was a nice plus.

Loved the dealership!

by from Whitehall, MD |

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and even gave us some of their catered lunch while we were waiting to fill out paperwork. I like that they offered to let me test drive the car without me having to ask like at some other dealerships I visited. The only minor thing was that the car came with summer performance tires in the middle of winter and I had to go out and buy all season tires. You could probably offer the option of tires when purchasing the car.

3rd car from Koons Ford, and we come from Ohio!

by from Shaker Heights, Ohio |

My salesperson was great. He was patient, answered all my questions, and humored my requests to look/push/test all the buttons/doors/gadgets during my test drive. Everybody - Casey, Tom, and Carol - was great during the whole experience. The price I was quoted by email was exactly what I paid. This is the 3rd car we've purchased from Koon's Ford Baltimore.

The best car buying experience and a great deal

by from Timonium, Maryland |

I shopped around a lot and other dealers advertise prices that very few people would qualify for. Koon's Wow Price did not include all the other rebates. The sales manager came to discuss the price with you. No walking back and forth for the sales person like other dealerships. I was very happy with my whole experience and I felt like I got the best deal possible by going to Koons.

Kudos to Amed and Koons Ford!

by from Baltimore, MD |

AMED WAS VERY ON POINT AND PRECISE WITH MY DEAL. I TOLD HIM WHAT I WANTED AND I GOT IT. THIS MY FIRST BRAND NEW VEHICLE THAT I AM NOW USING FOR MY OWN BUSINESS. I EVEN HAD TO COME BACK TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE WITH THE SYNC PROGRAM IN MY FORD F150 AND AMED(I HOPE I SPELLED HIS NAME CORRECTLY) WAS THERE TO HELP AND ASSIST ME. I LOVE MY TRUCK!! KUDOS TO AMED AND KOONS FORD!!

Best service ever!

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Most likely the best service from any dealership I have ever been to. Greeted promptly and courteously. Never thought I would get in and out so quick with the service department full.

Great staff!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Salesman and business manager were very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Got a great deal on my 2014 Edge!

Met their commitments, provided excellent service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The overall attentiveness of the entire team was excellent, from initial internet contact, through working with my salesperson and the financing person. The only thing that could have been improved, and I believe this had do with parts availability and not any issue with the dealership, was being able to install the roof rails and crossbars on the initially agreed day. When they did come in, I dropped off my new Escape, Koons provided me with a loaner, and I returned to a complete and excellent installation. They met their commitment and provided excellent service.