Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Purchase process couldn't have been better

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

The overall process with my Sales Consultant (Kasey) couldn't have been better. He was willing to listen and answer questions and we ended up buying two vehicles from him.

Love Koons Ford's service department!

by from Towson, MD |

Kyle in the service department was excellent! He was very thorough he made sure he kept in touch with me and let me know what was going on. He was very accommodating and did everything he could to make the transaction as cost efficient as possible!

Always a great experience at Koons

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Armstrong (my service writer) and Paul Sarandos (Svc Director) are great people, and a huge asset to Koons Ford. I appreciate the personalized experience they provide. Thank-you Kyle & Paul!

Great overall experience

by from Preston, MD |

The entire experience was great, I had visited another dealer that wouldn't take any time to work with me and was passed around to 3 different sales people. These guys were straight forward and to the point which I appreciate.

August 25, 2015

Hi Thomas! Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of. We appreciate your positive review!

RX 350 Owner

by from Lusby, Maryland |

The used 2013 Lexus SUV is like new. Everyone at Koons Ford knew their stuff and were very friendly. I will return for my next vehicle.

August 21, 2015

Hi Herbert, thank you for your review! We hope you're enjoying that RX 350 and we can't wait to see you again!

Ford Escape 2016 Titanium package

by from Randallstown, MD. 21133 |

The 2016 escape is just what we wanted. The staff was very professional and courteous. Thank you very much for your help.

August 21, 2015

Hi Aubrey and Lillie, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you got exactly what you came for. Hope you're enjoying that new Escape!

Great Terrific ! Thank you doing a superior job !

by from Baltimore, Maryland 21207 |

The service was excellent. My car was washed and cleaned above my expectation. It looked like a new car inside and outside. I was very very happy with the results!!!

August 21, 2015

Hi Carolyn, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you liked your service experience with us and that everything went well. Hope to see you again soon!

Great staff!

by from Baltimore, md |

Koons Ford was great to deal with and I will buy from them again.

August 17, 2015

Hi Amy, thank you for your review! We're happy you liked your experience with us and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Hope to see you again soon!

Great service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Kyle was helpful and courteous . I will return for future repairs.

August 17, 2015

Hi Rhoda, thanks for your review! We're glad that you enjoyed your service experience and are excited to hear you'll use us again in the future. Hope to see you then!

Scott Holt made car buying a pleasure

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently stopped at Koons Ford to look at new Ford Escapes. Scott Holt greeted me asking if he could be of any assistance. His relaxed and friendly demeanor was comforting, and he genuinely seemed to be interested in helping answer my questions (rather than being interested in simply making a sale). I had lots of questions, and Scott patiently answered them all. He showed me the exact car I wanted to see (Blue 2015 Ford Escape) and let me take it for a test drive. I liked the experience so much that I decided to buy the car that night, even though when I went in I was just planning on "window-shopping." My wife joined me later at the dealership and she continued to ask Scott questions. His patience was notable, and he remained friendly and relaxed throughout the entire transaction. He's a personable, amiable employee who seems genuinely interested in keeping customers satisfied. We couldn't be more happy with our new Ford Escape from Koons. We also feel we got an amazing deal on the car, as it ended up being several thousand dollars less than the MSRP. Koons' competitive pricing is notable. During the transaction, we also interacted with several other employees, including James (in the financing department), and everyone we dealt with at Koons was friendly and helpful. I have already recommended Koons to someone, and will continue to do so.

August 12, 2015

We're happy to hear you got so much out of your buying experience with us! We appreciate all the kind words about our dealership and staff. Thank you for the review and we hope you're enjoying that new Ford Escape! Hope to see you and all your recommendations soon!