Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great experience with Koons Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had a good experience with Service advisor Cary Locklear. He performed the inspection in an efficient timely manner. I was pleased by his friendly and kind suggestion, and I got a full good mood for whole day long! Thanks Cary, you a really good!

Go see Kyle in service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Kyle Armstrong, my service advisor, was very attentive to the service needs my Explorer required and he kept me posted on progress of the work being done which I appreciated. He has a really great attitude!

Outstanding service department!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I was thankful that after having an engine failure just three miles from the dealership at noon that they welcomed me in immediately to address the problems, even though I did not buy the car here.

Great selection, great sales reps

by from Crofton, MD |

I came in looking for an explorer or edge, believing that they were the only cars that would fit my requirements. My salesman, Verlyn Barnes, was extremely helpful, going over your abundant inventory of Explorers and Edges.There were several that were great. Then, he showed me the Escape. Great!!!

Great service!

by from Washington, DC |

Both of the drivers who dropped me off at my office, and the one who picked me up were courteous, as were the people who checked me in and the one who checked me out. Couldn't have asked for a better service experience. Will refer all of my family and friends.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Bel Air, MD |

The entire staff seemed to know what they were doing and it went very smooth and nicely. I bought a few cars over the years but at Koons Ford it was easily the best experience I ever had so far. If I need a new car in the future for sure I will buy from Koons Ford again.

No pressure, no hassle!

by from Catonsville, MD |

It was the fastest I have ever bought a car, and no pressure, no hassle. All the reps I worked with were extremely helpful in with any question I had. Plus I really appreciate them following up with me to make sure that I was completely happy.

I highly recommend Koons Ford

by from Parkville, MD |

Mr. Keith was an awesome sales professional. He was personable and made me believe I was with a beloved family member. Both the finance person and manager of the dealership were equally awesome. I have already recommended Koons Ford and Mr. Keith specifically to 3 people who are in the market for a vehicle. What a wonderful car buying experience.

Wish I could purchase a truck a week from Koons!

by from Catonsville, MD |

This my fourth vehicle in as many years. From my salesman Keith to the GM Dennis and the salesmanager Tom I could not have asked for a better experience. I am greeted by name when I come in the dealership and made to feel as if I am the most important person in the building. I am sure all customers are given the same experience. I only wish I could purchase a car each week just to have the experience.

No place treats you like Koons does!

by from Middle River, MD |

This was our 2nd purchase at Koon's Ford, we felt very comfortable their for both purchases. And we bypassed other dealers to go to Koon's. We are very happy. Thank You!