Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great service department!

by from Sykesville, MD |

Steve Harrell in service department always gets me in and out in a timely manner. Larry Bauer is the only mechanic that has worked on my vehicles and has done a great job. I have been completely satisfied with Koon's Ford.

Simply the best!

by from Parkville, MD |

I was dealing with other Ford dealers about buying a Ford Focus, and i was very dissatisfied. When i contacted Koons Ford and talked with Pete Dixon. This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car, Pete was great, professional, honest, and very attention to detail. I would always call Pete for now when shopping for a new car. As Tina Turner would put it "Simply the Best"

Definitely recommend Koons!

by from Parkville, MD |

My search for a new truck brought me to Koons Ford and I was lucky enough to meet Casey Groop while looking around the lot. I was really dreading the car shopping process, but Casey was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and along with sales manager Tom Snyder, the process was simple and stress free. In the end I got a beautiful new truck for the payment I was looking for and they were even willing to throw in a few extras the truck didn't have but I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend Koons Ford and Casey Groop to anyone looking for a new car.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Randallstown, MD |

By far, the best car buying experience I have ever had! Fred McGuire did a great job and appreciate all of his help. The whole team at Koons has been great. starting with Fred and all the way to steve at Finance. Really amazing team with great service

A very satisfied customer

by from Woodlawn, MD |

I saw the advertisements via on television, internet & a co-worker. I called Kooks Ford on 29 October 2014 & was introduced to Fred McGuire, my sales rep. I explained to him what I wanted and he informed me that he had it. We scheduled a meeting for the 30 October 2014. I arrived at the dealership at 1150 am. He met me outside we went to the vehicle, took it for a test spin, came back, sat down, ran the numbers and conducted business. After being approved, I went to see Ms. Carolyn Walker in financing. At 1320 hours, I was out the door in my brand new FX4. The professionalism that I received from them should be the Koons Ford standard.

Great Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

As a previous car salesman, I really hate the car buying experience (I actually worked at this dealership for a short time in the early ?80s); but Matt Stoudt made it very painless, if not enjoyable. My wife and I have bought 2 vehicles in the past year from Koons Ford in Baltimore. I really enjoy the folks there at Koons; I?m a customer for life.

Great experience!

by from Dilliner, PA |

I worked out the deal over texts,phone and email. When I arrived from 3.5 hours away Matt met me at the door and everything happened as we had discussed. Great experience.

Koons Ford responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Sounds like Matt really went above and beyond. Congrats on the new car!

Fantastic experience at Koons Ford

by from Baltimore, MD |

Our experience at Koons Ford was fantastic. Rodney Hamlett was a wonderful salesman and was very helpful in helping us find the right fit. He is a great asset to Koons and to Ford. Tom Snyder, the sales manager, was also very helpful in the process and worked with us in making sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

Koons Ford responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Barb, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Glad to hear that Rodney and Tom took great care of you. Congrats on the new Ford!

Excellent Customer Service Brian Abdo

by from Catonsville, MD |

Colleagues of mine recommended that I look for a new vehicle at Koons Ford. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of customer service from my sales representative, Brian Abdo. He really seemed genuinely interested in finding a vehicle that both matched my needs and my budget. I never felt pressured in making a decision and felt I received honest feedback from him regarding affordability, package deals, and reliability of the vehicle. Overall, considering the vehicle (Ford Fusion) I was interested in, Koons offered me a great deal. I was allowed to test-drive the car overnight. I ended up leasing the vehicle at a very affordable price. The financial department was showed me all of the possible options I had in terms of my lease, which showed a lot of dedication to the customer and their satisfaction, as opposed to just pushing a sale out the door. I would definitely recommend Koons to another prospective car buyer.

Ford Fusion Energi

by from Wilmington, DE |

I had found my car online with all of the options and the color that I wanted. Only problem was it was 1 1/2 hours away. I was going to have the car "dealer traded" but started an email correspondence with Matt Stoudt at Koons Ford Baltimore. I was able to get the car at a better price which made the trip south a lot easier. Matt answered my many questions with professionalism and humor. Many times you walk away from a dealership with a feeling of being taken advantage of, I didn't because of Matt. I would highly recommend Matt!