Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Service of salesperson was great!

by from PURCELLVILLE, VA |

Salesman was great. I live 90 minutes away and wasn't going to buy without proof vehicle was available and nailing down total cost. Everything was as the salesman promised. Great experience.

July 28, 2015

Hi Mario, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate you making the trip out to see us and we're happy that you left with what you were looking for. Thank you for your review!

Excellent service - 5 stars!

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Beautiful showroom and excellent service from everyone I came into contact with. I had a great salesman, who worked hard for me and found the car that I wanted.

July 28, 2015

Hi Jeff, thanks for your review. Happy to hear that you enjoyed our dealership and that you came out with exactly what you were looking for. Thank you again and hope to see you back with us soon!

5th vehicle from Koons Baltimore Ford!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

The sales experience was perfect. This was my 5th vehicle purchase with Koons Fords of Baltimore. They are the best dealership I have ever been to. My salesman - Melvin Bagby - was great and exceeded all of my expectations.

July 29, 2015

Hi Christopher, thanks for being such an awesome customer! We're glad to hear that you have continued to enjoy your experience with us and we appreciate all of your kind words. Thanks for your review and we hope to see you again soon for #6!

Mustang GT Premium

by from Rosedale, MD |

My experience with Koons at their Baltimore Ford facility was better than expected. They were knowledgeable of there cars and very upfront and honest. Especially, with the advertised WOW price. I will shop there in the future feel comfortable bring it back for service.

July 24, 2015

Hi Steve, happy to hear that your experience went so well! Thanks for your review and hope to see you back again soon!

Koons Ford Service went the extra mile for me!

by from New Windsor, MD |

Steve Harrell in the service department went above and beyond anything I could have expected. I came in for a routine oil change and tire rotation, but Steve quickly informed me that additonal services were needed and it would all be covered under my maintenance agreement. After waiting some time, Steve also informed me that he could have the brake pads replaced under the agreement as well.

July 22, 2015

Hi Matthew, glad to hear that your service experience went well and that Steve was able to help you with everything you needed. Seems like you had a great experience and we really appreciate the review. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

Had a wonderful experience at Koons Ford!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My sales rep Scott hold was absolutely fabulous. This is my first car and he guided me through everything and made me feel secure in my purchase. The finance manager Sam was wonderful as well. He was very nice and he called and asked how I was liking the car. It was truly a wonderful experience.

July 22, 2015

Hi Delores, we're glad to hear that your first purchasing experience went so well and thankful you shared it with us. Hope you're enjoying your new car and thank you for your review! Hope to see you again soon.

I will recommend Koons Ford to everyone!

by from Girard, Ohio |

I appreciated all that Joshua Oh and sales manager did to make the purchase. My wife and I traveled 600 miles to Koons Ford, not knowing the dealership or Joshua. My search for my Mustang was about 2 months and about 8 dealerships. Finally I connected with a dealership that had the Mustang I had been searching for at the best price. I will recommend Koons Ford to every one.

July 22, 2015

Hi Edward, I'm glad to hear that the experience at our dealership and with all our staff went so well. We appreciate you coming all this way to us and we're glad that you left with the Mustang you were looking for. Hope you're enjoying it and thank you for your review!

Happy customer from Pennsylvania!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My sales person was very happy to make me happy. They went above and beyond what others would think is reasonable to get me the truck I needed in short time from another dealer that was not so friendly or helpful.

July 22, 2015

Hi Aaron, glad to hear that you had a good experience with us, we're always happy to make you happy, so we're glad that you drove away with a new truck and great experience. Thanks for your review and hope to see you again soon!

Koons of Baltimore is Great!

by from Forest Hill, MD |

Everything exceeded my expectations, Koons of Baltimore is Great, I would not change a thing.. From the moment I walked in the front door I felt like I was the only customer in the dealership everyone was personable, well spoken, very helpful on any questions i asked, and would definitely return, considering this is my 2nd vehicle purchased from Koons.. Very very satisfied, and the best thing is that, I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!

July 22, 2015

Hi Tony, glad to hear you were so satisfied with the experience you had with us. Hope you're enjoying your newest purchase and we hope to see you again soon!

I'm a very happy Koons Ford customer!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to several dealerships before coming to Koons and this was hands down the best experience. My salesman Norm and the finance guy Mark went out of there way to make sure I left with something great and affordable. Mark especially did everything he could to get the most discounts and the best deal for me. I also felt like they weren't just the typical sales guys trying to get over on me, they truly wanted to help me! I ended up leaving with a 2015 Ford Focus. I couldn't be happier. I've already been referring my friends and family there and I will be a lifetime customer !

July 22, 2015

Hi Carolyn, I'm glad to hear how happy of a Koons customer you are! Sounds like you had a great experience with us and we're happy that you're enjoying your new Focus! Thanks for the review and hope to see you around soon!