Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Wonderful experience

by from Bear, DE |

It was a truely wonderful experience! I would surely come back and I live 2 hours away. Ahmed is a great sales representative, and thoroughly went over the features of my new Focus. He didn't try to rush me off of the car lot once I had paid for my new car.

Love my new SHO from Koons!!!

by from Sykesville, MD |

I called ahead of time and told the saleman (Kevin Roy)I was interested in an Edge,when I got there where 3 of them waiting out front. After a few minutes of sitting in it and because my sister owns one I thought "been there done that". I asked to see a SHO. Kevin promply got the keys and I was on my way for a test drive.I believe Kevin could not have been more attentive or knowledgeable.

Overall great experience!

by from Nottingham, MD |

The entire staff at Koons Ford Baltimore is friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from them. The entire truck buying process was made easy and stress free. Overall a great experience!

Best car buying experience in my entire life!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was the best car buying experience I ever had in my entire life. Koons Ford of Baltimore truely wowed me with the price and all other aspects of my car-buying experience! Everyone involved with my purchase was professional and friendly, including Keith Schopman, Sales Consultant, Mark Rodgers, New Car Sales Manager, and Desmond Dowdy, F&I Manager. I also had the pleasure of meeting the Owner of Koons Ford Baltimore who was at the dealership to receive the Best Ford Dealership Award for Sales and Service, the Ford Representative that presented the Award, the General Manager of the Koons Ford Dennis Koulatsos, Paul Sarandos, Service Director, and Tom Metzger, Service Advisor (who introduced me to the Service Director). All were professional in their stature, and warm and friendly towards me, which added to the great atmosphere I felt about this outstanding dealership. I was very impressed that the dealership won Ford's very prestigious award. Paul Sarados also impressed me with his Service Department policy of having the customers coordinate with the same Service Advisor for all service, including Quick Lane, instead of having to deal with different advisors for different types of service. I think this is a great policy, and I will surely service my vehicle at this dealership. I have already decided that I want Tom Metzger to be my Service Advisor based on the warm and friendly way he treated me, and took time to walk me over to meet the Service Director even before I actually purchased the Explorer when I came down to see the Service Department and meet the Service Director. Keith Schopman set up everything I needed to operate my electronic systems and Sirius radio, and walked me through all of the car functions. He also offered to walk me through the SYNC features. However, I told him that I would prefer to come back another time to do that since it was getting late. He offered to be available at any time to walk me through the SYNC features and to answer any other questions I may have about the vehicle. I have not done so yet, but I plan make an appointment to do so when I get a chance. I also want to say that the 2014 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD I purchased is the best "car" I have ever owned. My trade-in was a 2006 Ford Freestyle that I also enjoyed, but the Explorer beats it by a country mile. Bottom-Line: I am a very happy customer.

Great service department

by from Baltimore, MD |

Koons people are fine - easy to deal with and the service is timely. We love the 2012 Fiesta. It's getting 43 MPG on the highway and is very reliable transport.

The very best!!!

by from Cookville, MD |

Bought a Mustang from Koons Ford and Hason Williams. This was my 3rd purchase from them, and my experience was just as good as the first two. The combination of selection, best price and they way they treat you cannot be beat! I will be back!

Koons Ford always treats us right!

by from Marriottsville, MD |

Purchased my 4th car from Koons Ford! Dealing with Pete Dixon is alwas great!!! Got top dollar for my trade, and Steve the finance manager got me a super low rate, so I didn't have to go back to my credit union!

Fantastic experience at Koons everytime!

by from Edgewood, MD |

I purchased my 2012 Mustang in July 2011. I am crazy about it. I just wanted to tell you what a fantastic experience I have everytime I come for service. In particular, I need to compliment Mr. Bruce Leibowitz. I have been dealing with Bruce since my purchase in 2011; and each time I come out for oil change or something else he is so very kind and understanding. I have called him on several occasions; and it is never a bother to help me and answer my questions. I was just out for and oil change and warranty service on July 14, 2014;and Bruce was there to greet me and help me out. He walked me over to the waiting area; and came to get me when service was complete. Nothing is ever a bother for him. I so appreciate his service and kindness. He always puts my mind at ease. That means everything to me! I travel from Harford County, Md. and I usually wait on my vehicle. The wait is never long and is always comfortable. Your new service and waiting area is fantastic! I just wanted you to know what a terrific person, Mr. Leibowitz, is at Koons Ford! Your whole Service Department is one great experience. Thank you so much!

Repeat customer

by from Taneytown, MD |

This was my second vehicle purchased from Koons Ford Baltimore and it was just as easy as the first. I'm always impressed with the attention I receive from the staff and the friendly atmosphere. All questions and concerns are immediately addressed. I was able to handle most of the paperwork by phone and email, which made the buying experience even more efficient. I would recommend Koons Ford Baltimore to anyone.

Bought 4th vehicle at Koons!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Needed a nice late model SUV for my son who's going away to college in a couple of weeks, so I called Matt Stoudt at Koons, who had sold me 3 other vehicles in the past couple of years. I told him what we were looking for, and Matt hooked us up with a nice Toyota FJ, with low miles. They had just taking this FJ in trade, and Matt knew about it and saw it as a good fit for us. Son's happy, mama's happy, and all is right with the world, as I feel that our son is in a nice, safe SUV that will serve him well for many years to come!