Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Outstanding staff and customer service!!!

by from Titusville, FL |

The Staff at KOONS in Security was outstanding. In particular Dennis Koulatsos and Casey Kroop distinguished themselves with product knowledge, good Customer Relations skills and old fashioned Service. I am a very happy New FORD Owner! Oh, did I mention that I came up from Titusville Florida to buy this car? Best price, and absolutely nothing changed when I got to the dealership! No games, no surprises, just a very straightforward sale. No "mumbo-jumbo" that I experienced at all of the other places I shopped.

Awesome job!

by from West Friendship, M

Awesome job. 4th car in 3 years bought from Koons, and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic sales and service operation!

Happy Koons customer since 2002!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have been driving and using Koons Ford and Koons along since 2002, and even with the busy labor day Koons dealership did a great job! My experience at Koons FORD was great. The salesperson was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. NO pressure. He made my transition into a new car hassle free.

Salesperson was excellent!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

My sales person Casey Groop was excellent! He was very respectful, extremely knowledgeable of the Focus ST I was interested in. He was very nice and didn't make me feel uncomfortable or pressured. Everyone else I talked to was extremely nice and helpful as well. Buying a car at Koon's Ford was an actually an enjoyment!

Friendly, professional and knowledgeable

by from Essex, MD |

Very delightful. The Koons Ford people are friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the F 150 and helpful getting oriented to the new vehicle.

Going to happily return to Koons for my next car!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband and I purchased a brand new Fiesta from this dealership in July and we're just getting around to writing a review (sorry, all, heh). I did quite a bit of comparison shopping beforehand and had actually not planned to purchase on the day that I did, but we went to visit Koons on a Friday night to see what the Fords looked like, and I fell in love with this Fiesta from the get-go. It had everything we required and the price was reasonable, so we went back the next day for a test drive. Our salesman, Keith Schopman, was very personable and patient (though a bit too apologetic at times - really, I don't mind that we had to look at the car on our own, I preferred that, so as far as I'm concerned, he did his job just right for my tastes) and helped us considerably with hammering out details. Our finance manager, Sam, was also very nice and took time to answer any and all questions we had. I am very pleased with the Fiesta and have had no trouble with it whatever. Maybe my experience is an anomaly, but I had no issue with how I was treated here and would happily return for my next car (which will hopefully not be for many years).

No-haggle best car buying experience ever!

by from Glenwood, MD |

Great! Arrived at dealer hoping to get advertised internet price for F-150. Dealer honored price with absolutely no haggling -best car buying experience ever. Sales rep, Matt Stoudt was extremely knowledgable and courteous.

Koons responsive to our need and concerns!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Mr. Pete Dixon was professional and took his time communicating with myself and my mother. He was very responsive to our needs and concerns. Test drove a couple cars and bought the Mustang. This was another great experience at Koons, even better than the last time!

Very pleased with Koons!

by from Pikesville, MD |

First time buying a Ford and first time at Koons. Have to say the non-high pressure sales was refreshing. They worked with me every step of the way and I was very pleased with the outcome.

Two cars in less than two years!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

This is the second car in less then two years we have bought from Koons ford Baltimore and we have had a great experience both times. We love our Focus and our Escape!!