Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Scott Holt made car buying a pleasure

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently stopped at Koons Ford to look at new Ford Escapes. Scott Holt greeted me asking if he could be of any assistance. His relaxed and friendly demeanor was comforting, and he genuinely seemed to be interested in helping answer my questions (rather than being interested in simply making a sale). I had lots of questions, and Scott patiently answered them all. He showed me the exact car I wanted to see (Blue 2015 Ford Escape) and let me take it for a test drive. I liked the experience so much that I decided to buy the car that night, even though when I went in I was just planning on "window-shopping." My wife joined me later at the dealership and she continued to ask Scott questions. His patience was notable, and he remained friendly and relaxed throughout the entire transaction. He's a personable, amiable employee who seems genuinely interested in keeping customers satisfied. We couldn't be more happy with our new Ford Escape from Koons. We also feel we got an amazing deal on the car, as it ended up being several thousand dollars less than the MSRP. Koons' competitive pricing is notable. During the transaction, we also interacted with several other employees, including James (in the financing department), and everyone we dealt with at Koons was friendly and helpful. I have already recommended Koons to someone, and will continue to do so.

August 12, 2015

We're happy to hear you got so much out of your buying experience with us! We appreciate all the kind words about our dealership and staff. Thank you for the review and we hope you're enjoying that new Ford Escape! Hope to see you and all your recommendations soon!

Service as promised!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I had a roughly 2 hour wait while the technicians repaired a tire, changed my oil, and rotated my tires. The sign-in agent told me it would be about 2 hours so the timeframe was perfect. While I waited I was able to use my laptop, which I appreciated - internet service was very good. Finally, the coffee was excellent.

August 11, 2015

Hi Harry, we're happy to hear that you liked our service facilities. Thank you for the review and the coffee will be hot and waiting for you the next time you come by!

Loved Koons so much I applied for a job there!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The place is always nice and clean; representatives are very helpful and polite. Everyone is nice, so nice that this is a place I would like to have a part time job at. So I put in an application right after I bought my beautiful brand new Ford Explorer!

August 11, 2015

Hi Sharon, hope you're enjoying that new Explorer! We appreciate your review and we hope to see you back working with us soon!

bianco moters stamford ct

by from east haven ct |

Had the experience of buying a 2003 sport trac from biancos, saw it on car gurus sent out an email they contacted me right away, went down looked at the truck and was given alot of help from Ed and Frank, great guys not the run of the mill used car dealers very helpful and friendly, car was serviced, cleaned, gassed up and ready to go in several days, they have been in business for over 30 years and stand behind thier cars. all and all a very good easy buy, Ed and Frank are the best, I highly recommend them. Tom (east haven ct)

Amazing place!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was the best car purchasing experience I have EVER had. Out of all the Ford Dealers, Koons Ford Balt. beat everyone's price right off the starting line. The sales people were amazing, very laid back, helpful, and attentive. The loan officer was fantastic and efficient. I don't see what needs improvement, my experience was top notch... I plan on being a loyal customer for services due to my experience.

August 5, 2015

Hi Steve, thank you for your review! We appreciate you coming in and we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!

Koons Ford customer for life!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Best dealer in town. Would ride a 10 speed bike before I bought from someone else! Extremely helpful and patient with us and made sure that we were happy with our purchase.

August 5, 2015

Hi James, we'd prefer if you're riding one of our vehicles instead of the bike so we're glad you came to see us! Thank you for your review and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Love Koons Ford

by from Ft Meade, MD |

The salesman brought a vehicle to my place of work and showed me all the possible features I could have on a new Escape. I originally was looking for a SE model with a sunroof. He showed me a Titanium level Escape and I was happy to pay more for the features that are on that trim level. This is a vehicle that I will keep longer than if I had bought a SE trim level. The extra features (much better sound system, navigation, cargo rails etc.) are worth the extra money.

August 5, 2015

Hi Dave, we hope you're enjoying that new Escape! Thank you for the review and we appreciate you letting us know what you thought of your experience with us!

Just a great place to buy a car!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Everyone you encounter at this dealership is so friendly. Even the people I was not working with. I felt no pressure at anytime to make my purchase which made me more at ease looking around and I found what I loved. And the whole process was so quick. I remember past purchases taking forever to get out the door with my new car at other dealerships. I would highly recommend Koons Baltimore Ford to friends and family.

August 4, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation and review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that the process was quick and easy for you. Thank you again and we hope to see you back with us in the future!

Excellent customer service at Koons!

by from Sandston, VA |

I needed a car that day and Scott Holt, the salesman, and Steve Ageloff, the finance director, took excellent care of me. I drove the car home that day. Scott was excellent and Tom helped make the deal happen, plus a I mentioned Steve made financing a pleasant experience. Class act all the way!

August 5, 2015

Hi Michael, thanks for your review! We're glad to have helped you and we appreciate you letting us help you out. Thank you again and we hope you're enjoying your new ride!

I would recommend anyone to Koons Ford!

by from Pasadena, MD |

I was very nervous about coming in to purchase a new vehicle. I had a lot of hesitation and anxiety about making the purchase. My sales guy, Melvin was so laid back and comforting that I felt like I was just hanging out with a buddy while shopping for a new car. I appreciate him making me feel comfortable and for being so patient as we worked a deal. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. I felt like he truly wanted to help me do what was best for me regardless of his own personal agendas(goals, commissions, etc.)He defintiely changed any preconceived negative opinions I may have had about car buying. Tom Snyder was also very friendly and worked with us to make our deal possible. Very likeable and personable as well. I was very pleased with my overall experience and would recommend anyone to your dealership.

August 5, 2015

Hi Heather, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we're glad to see that it turned out so well for you! We really appreciate all your kind words and appreciate your recommendations as well. Thank you for your review and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!