Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

2ND FORD FROM KOONS!

by from Catonsville, MD |

MY SALES PERSON VERLYN BARNES WAS GREAT. ALL SALES PEOPLE SHOULD BE LIKE HIM. VERLYN FOLLOWED IN THE STANDARDS SET BY RAY BALDWIN WHO SOLD ME MY LAST FORD I PUCHASED FROM KOONS

Outstanding customer service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I made the appointment with the service advisor who was great! Being it was Saturday the service advisor who took care of me that day was Chelsea who was outstanding! Thanks to her stellar customer service, i will be returning.

Immaculate service area!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Really enjoyed seeing very clean bathrooms. The free coffee machine was a nice touch for waiting customers. Staff was excellent

Excellent dealership and staff!

by from Baltimore, MD |

The proces was not time consuming. I called Carol Walker and told her what car I was interested in including color, options and price. She called me back the next day and told me that she had it and I just had to come in. I went in, took the test drive and completed the whole purchase in less than an hour and a half.

Outstanding service department!

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

Steve Harrell had the vehicle serviced and returned in less than an hour. The waiting area is comfortable and I even charged my Bluetooth at the charging station while my vehicle was serviced. They did a good job.

Best dealership I've ever been to!

by from Pikesville, MD |

This has been the best dealership I have EVER been to. I feel like i am well cared for and NOT taken advantage of because I am a woman driver. They always take their time and I never feel rushed through. I was at a ford dealership in north carolina and I did not feel as cared for as I do at "home" dealership. The service managers are all great, helpful and understand the value of saving a dollar. Cary was great, but I have others including Kyle in the past work with me. I have been pleased all times and the staff as well.Today after having service i want upstairs to see about trading in my son's car as part of the swap up program they are having. My original sales person, Tom S., now sales manager, remembered me, my car and the color of my car from july 2011 when i first bought my car (3.6yrs ago!).I was impressed.

I would recommend both Koons and Casey Groop

by from Rising Sun, MD |

I had many questions for Casey Groop, the salesman I dealt with, and he answered many of them even before I went to see the car. He got me the information I needed quickly and accurately. When I got to the dealership, Casey was very pleasant to speak to and he worked efficiently. The man who took care of the financing part was very efficient as well. I would recommend both Koons and Casey Groop.

Exceptional pricing!

by from York, PA |

Koons Ford had EXECPTIONAL pricing. I wasn't even considering a brand new car until I stumbled upon their website and saw their "WOW" prices. I was VERY impressed with how their pricing was and they were competent sales people in all other ways.

Courteous and polite

by from Randallstown, MD |

The service personnel were very helpful in consideration that I was just getting out of the hospital and could not easily get out of the truck while the tire and rim were changed. Very courteous and polite.

WOW! Great service department!

by from Abingdon, MD |

I really am impressed and I am always very impressed with the outstanding customer service the staff is always willing to extend to me. Beginning with the time when I arrive to the tech and the payment section employees in the service dept. They all should be commended and Kyle was a professional at all times. Koons staff is exceptional and should all be recognized as being the best!!! WOW!!!