Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Courteous service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was well pleased to get my car worked on. I was afraid i had to take a day off. I came about 5pm and I received the most courteous service from the quick Lane team, those I saw working on my car. I like to suggest that instead of watching HGTV a gardening show, how about a a car show such as I like to watch "Counting Cars"; they buy and work on old auto and remake them completely new. However, I will return

Overall great experience

by from Westminster, MD |

Everyone was very nice and helpful through the whole experience. Been looking at getting a Ford for 3 years and couldn't be more happy with the car or koons. I got exactly what I wanted. Love this car! Going to the store for milk is no longer a chore, gives me an excuse to drive it!

Great customer service!

by from Wilmington, DE |

I was delighted with the ease of scheduling my appointment, the care the tech took to listen to my concern,and taking the time to answer my questions. The repair was handled quickly and all is very well! Great customer service also.

No surprises!

by from Chester, MD |

The price was the price I was quoted by the manager Mark. No surprises. Sales person was very helpful and not pushy at all.

Koons staff very helpful!

by from Nottingham, MD |

The manager Mark Rodgers and sales man Keith were awesome. Very helpful and assisting me in any way possible.

Liked the WOW price and the sales manager!

by from Timonium, MD |

I really liked the WOW price. So many other dealers advertise a price that includes all kinds of discounts that most people would not qualify for. I actually had another sales person at a different dealership say he could not come within $5000 of that price and that they must be offering other discounts. I also like that Mark the sales manager came out and spoke with us directly during the price negotiations. I think I got the best deal at Koons.

Koons is very different from all of the others

by from Odenton, MD |

We were recommended by our friends/neighbors. We've bought several cars over the years, but never have we come across a dealership quite like this one .Everyone was very friendly and polite. Derek was extremely patient with me about finding the right car, and again with my wife one week later. I feel like our needs were difficult, at best, but were met with respect and kindness. Steve was an absolute magician at getting financing where we needed it to be. Above all, Ford makes a really nice product. I feel like I've made some new friends; will be looking forward to my next new car.

Great service at Koons Ford!

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Dino Martinez went above & beyond by mailing an item, that I had left in my previous car, back to me. I also loved Dino's determination to help us getting into this new car. Many options were presented to me and I do feel I received a great deal on a car that I could afford. The finance manager was awesome to work with too. At a previous Ford dealership I was never shown Sync...just had to figure it out for myself. So it was great that Dino took the time to show me this feature.

Love Koons' service department!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I always enjoy working with Cary. He is a very attentive and knowledgeable service attendant. He makes sure that I am updated on the status of my service request and gives me a thorough review of the completed work. If there are there are any outstanding issues or concerns, he follows up promptly.

Ask for Chelsea Frank in Koons service department

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

Chelsey Frank has been great to work with to resolve the defect with my truck. She had to get pre-approval for it to be covered under warranty which was time consuming. However, she was constantly in communication with me so I knew she was taking care of me. She is a great asset to your team.