Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

I would totally recommend this dealership!

by from Joppa, MD |

5 years ago I traded in my Toyota Tacoma for my 2009 Ford F150 from Koons. I live about 25 miles from Koons and there are many dealerships between here and there. I returned to Koons mainly due to the great experience my wife and I experienced then. The entire Koons team treated us like we were the only customers there that day and would totally recomment this dealership and the Ford product to anyone who asked. I LOVE my new truck. I had the blue flame F150 before and would have bought another if the model I bought came in that color but I am really liking the Ruby Red one I picked out. Thank you.

Best experience ever!

by from Collingswood, NJ |

Honestly the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Ahmed was not only extremely knowledgeable about the car he also helped me sync my phone to the car. I told all of my friends and some of them ended up shopping with him as well. I will definitely be giving him a call for my next car as well! Thank you!

Flew in from Oklahoma!

by from Lawton, OK |

Flew in from Oklahoma. When I arrived everything was set up and ready to go. The process was seamless and everything went as planned. I would definitely buy my next Ford from Koons. The Mustang is working out great for me and for my family.

Koons treated me with care and respect

by from Millersville, MD |

I had been to other dealerships prior to Koons Ford & the experiences weren't that great. I was in one dealership for 10 minutes before anyone spoke to me. I kept coming back to Koons Ford because my salesperson met me before I even entered the building & worked until we found the car I wanted.

Overall experience was excellent!!!

by from Frederick, MD |

Sales person Casey Grooper was very personable and accommodating. General Sales Manager Mark was unlike any GM I have ever worked with he was great. Desmond the finance officer was very accommodating. Overall experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend Koons Ford.

Repeat customer!

by from Hanover, MD |

I personally sought out Matt Stoudt after having a great experience with him when my wife and I purchased our 2013 Ford Explorer Sport. Matt came through for me again when I reached out to purchase a 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Instead of applying pressure tactics like some other car sales reps I have worked with in the past, Matt let me take my time and even let me use the car I was interested in purchasing as a loaner for the day, so that my wife could check it out before any purchase decision had to be made. I'll definitely come back for my next purchase!

#1 Ford Dealer in Baltimore/Washington DC area

by from Bowie, MD |

Derek, Steve and the Koons Ford team, we are happy with our long term relationship and will continue to spread the good news. We have been please with the professionalism and courtesy extended my family! Each time we have contacted you and your team, you have made us your priority to get the deal done and make sure we are happy with your products. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you Koons Ford and Mark Rodgers!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

We shopped around at other Ford dealers then went to Koon's Ford on Security Blvd. Wow! What a great experience." Mark Rodgers" was fantastic to deal with. He had a great selection of vehicles and his price was GREATTTTTTTTT!!!!!! I can't say enough of positive things about Mark. Great guy, great dealership. Thank you all again!

Excellent buying experience!!!

by from Clarksville, MD |

My experience with buying my new car at Koons Ford Baltimore was excellent! My sales representative made sure I got the exact car I was looking for and worked with me to ensure I was satisfied with the price and the whole buying experience. I would highly recommend Matt Stoudt and Koons Ford to anyone!

3rd purchase from Koons!

by from Hampstead, MD |

Matt Stoudt was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the transaction went very smoothly.