Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

had a great experience at Koons Ford

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I had a great experience with my service advisor Kyle Armstrong who was excellent. I had a problem with my latch that I had brought to a ford dealer in Columbia md and aaa who could not resolve the issue. Kyle succeeded where the others failed. I would highly recommend Kyle Armstrong to anyone .

Highly recommend Steve Harrell in the service dept

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Steve Harrell is the reason I go to Koons Ford for service. He is honest, trustworthy and always treats me like an old friend.

Nothing but positives at Koons Ford!

by from Bel Air, MD |

Negotiating the truck price on line and honoring same price at dealership was superb. Having different inventory than surrounding dealerships was also positive. Even though we could not complete all documentation that night, Tom Snyder was very respectful and had the sales person meet me at my home to finish signing.

Calvin in service is great!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Calvin in the service department made my experience pleasant, from the phone call to set up my appointment to my time spent in the waiting room. He has exceptional skills in dealing with the public without being over the top friendly. Even in his interactions with my young daughter he was nice yet professional. So thanks to Calvin, I'll be back!

Price lower than expected!!!

by from Crofton, MD |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Staff was very polite, knowledgeable, and the price was lower than expected.

Great service department!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

It was refreshing to work with someone that knew how to take care of a customer. I wished I had bought my car at Koons because the dealer I did buy it from was shoddy at best and although I had purchased the car there never, they never really made me feel like they cared about me as a customer. My brother recommended Koons and told me the service was the best. It really is. Thank You to Kyle Armstrong! He's top notch!

Spreading the work about Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

NEVER have I had such a positive experience ! Mr Keith Schopman spent hours with me getting me Just the right vehicle. There were NO pressure tactics there. He was, by far, the most pleasant and knowledgable sales consultant I had ever had the pleasure of dealing with ! James and Justin in financing and credit worked hard to get me the best loan. I have spread the word about this dealership. Thank you, Phyllis Constant

Koons sets the standard!

by from Columbia, MD |

My salesman is Fred McGuire. He inquired about the type of vehicle that I wanted. He showed it to me, no hassling, we test drove it, made the deal, met with Ms. Carolyn Walker in finance and was driving the vehicle off the lot in less than 90 minutes. This was the fastest time that I have ever experienced in purchasing a vehicle. I would consider both of them as the standard that all salesman should go by.

Great experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Fantastic experience. First time car buyer, I researched prices and contacted several dealers and Koons of Baltimore had the lowest price of all of the dealers. They even beat trucecar and edmunds price promise. Staff was very friendly and helpful every step of the way!

Kyle Armstrong is kind and considerate!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Everyone at Koon's Ford has treated me extremely well. My service advisor, Kyle Armstrong, is extremely kind and considerate. He communicated well and went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I also had some questions for Paul Sarandos,who was very nice and took the time to answer all my questions. Everyone at Koons makes me feel special. Thank-you to all at Koons Ford.