Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

2nd Fiesta ST bought from Koons!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This is my 2nd Ford Fiesta ST I bought at Koons Ford of Baltimore. I live in Philadelphia, PA but because of the great customer service and experience, I will always be going there for future Ford vehicles. Mark Rogers and Casey are great!!!!

Pete at Koons provides excellent service!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Pete at Koons is an excellent representative. He made my overall purchase experience a very easy and pleasurable one. He is very, friendly, kind, polite, and easy to talk to. He has great demeanour and impecable follow-up skills. I would recommend him to any of my friends that would be interested in making a Ford purchase. Even after the buying experience, he was always available for any questions I had and follow-uped immediately with answers. With him, there was no pressure, no blinders. I know, sound like I'm more sold on him than my car. By seriously, I love my new car, and I appreciate all that Pete did to make this a tremendous buying experience for me. If anybody says anything other than great things about him, I was question them. He's an excellent sales rep. And the car manager, I think he name was Mark, was smooth, I admired his charm and personality.

Got my first oil change free to boot!

by from Catonsville, MD |

Top notch. No problem getting the day and time that I wanted for an appointment. I was in and out in an hour. The dual lounge (tv in one, computer tables and quietness in the other) is very clean, and has a great coffee machine. And best of all, unbeknownst to me, the first service was free!

Great service department!

by from Sykesville, MD |

Steve Harrell in service department always gets me in and out in a timely manner. Larry Bauer is the only mechanic that has worked on my vehicles and has done a great job. I have been completely satisfied with Koon's Ford.

Simply the best!

by from Parkville, MD |

I was dealing with other Ford dealers about buying a Ford Focus, and i was very dissatisfied. When i contacted Koons Ford and talked with Pete Dixon. This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car, Pete was great, professional, honest, and very attention to detail. I would always call Pete for now when shopping for a new car. As Tina Turner would put it "Simply the Best"

Definitely recommend Koons!

by from Parkville, MD |

My search for a new truck brought me to Koons Ford and I was lucky enough to meet Casey Groop while looking around the lot. I was really dreading the car shopping process, but Casey was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and along with sales manager Tom Snyder, the process was simple and stress free. In the end I got a beautiful new truck for the payment I was looking for and they were even willing to throw in a few extras the truck didn't have but I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend Koons Ford and Casey Groop to anyone looking for a new car.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Randallstown, MD |

By far, the best car buying experience I have ever had! Fred McGuire did a great job and appreciate all of his help. The whole team at Koons has been great. starting with Fred and all the way to steve at Finance. Really amazing team with great service

A very satisfied customer

by from Woodlawn, MD |

I saw the advertisements via on television, internet & a co-worker. I called Kooks Ford on 29 October 2014 & was introduced to Fred McGuire, my sales rep. I explained to him what I wanted and he informed me that he had it. We scheduled a meeting for the 30 October 2014. I arrived at the dealership at 1150 am. He met me outside we went to the vehicle, took it for a test spin, came back, sat down, ran the numbers and conducted business. After being approved, I went to see Ms. Carolyn Walker in financing. At 1320 hours, I was out the door in my brand new FX4. The professionalism that I received from them should be the Koons Ford standard.

Great Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

As a previous car salesman, I really hate the car buying experience (I actually worked at this dealership for a short time in the early ?80s); but Matt Stoudt made it very painless, if not enjoyable. My wife and I have bought 2 vehicles in the past year from Koons Ford in Baltimore. I really enjoy the folks there at Koons; I?m a customer for life.

Great experience!

by from Dilliner, PA |

I worked out the deal over texts,phone and email. When I arrived from 3.5 hours away Matt met me at the door and everything happened as we had discussed. Great experience.

Koons Ford responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Sounds like Matt really went above and beyond. Congrats on the new car!