Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

I choose Koons, so should you!

by from Frederick, MD |

As always, staff was professional, accomodating and personable. All service perfomed in an exemplery manner...fully satisfied...I can go to another Ford dealership which is closer, but I choose Koons-Thanks Koons...

July 14, 2015

Luciano, thank you for choosing us. We're glad that you are happy with your decision to stick with us for both your vehicle purchasing and servicing! Thanks for your review!

Koons always comes through!

by from Catonsville, MD |

Koon's service dept always comes through. That is why I buy my cars from there.,Every thing was fantastic! Keep up the great work!

July 14, 2015

Roderick, thank you for buying and servicing with us! We work hard for our customers and we're happy to see it paying off, see you again soon!

Wonderful group at Koons!

by from Nottingham, MD |

They are wonderful ! The General Manager , Finance Manager and sales associate were exceptional !! Such personal service. I have recommended Koons to all of my friends and business associates !

July 14, 2015

Thank you Lisa for your review and all your referrals! We hope you come back again soon!

Koons Service is the BEST!

by from Hanover, PA |

Ford Quality Team, I absolutely Love the Service Department @ Koons Ford Baltimore. Their personnel, shop, and performance are second to none.

July 14, 2015

Ed, we're glad you love our service team as much as we do! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again!

Great and fast service!

by from Villas, NJ |

I am from Cape May NJ, and while in Baltimore for a police academy graduation my battery died. I called the dealership the following morning and was told to come right over. When I arrived at the dealership, Kyle checked me in immediately and my car was taken back into the service area a few minutes later... After about 15 minutes or so Kyle came out and told me exactly what the problem was and got me back on the road within about another 10 minutes. I have always owned a Ford, but I've never dealt with such great and fast service in all these years. Thank you again.

July 14, 2015

Hi Eric, we're glad that you found our service so efficient and we're glad to help! Hopefully next time you're in town it'll be under better circumstances. Thank you again for your review and we hope your vehicle is running well.

Love my new Ford Explorer from Koons!

by from Cary, NC |

Very friendly & helpful staff, smooth transaction. All the way from Cary, NC. Will be coming back for another one soon!

July 9, 2015

Thanks Andrew!

Personal & Friendly Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

We were recommended to Koon's Ford by a close family friend and were not disappointed. Thank you especially to the friendly and personable employees. We will certainly tell others about Koon's excellent customer service:)

July 8, 2015

Thanks for the review Patty! Come back and see us again soon!

Stress free service!

by from Essex, MD |

Needed to have brake work done on my truck & was told about Koons. I dealt with Bruce & he was very knowledgeable & explained everything about the service in detail. The service was fast and decently priced! It was a little far from my house but I will definitely make the trip for future service needs.

July 8, 2015

Thanks for the review Bill! Glad to hear we were able to get the work done fast and easily on your truck. Come back and see us again soon!

I needed a car and Koons helped me out

by from Baltimore, MD |

From the greeter at the door to the salesman to the finance man, everyone helped me out that day, immeasurably. Can't thank them enough.

July 8, 2015

Thanks Jeff. Congrats on the new car!

Love Koons Ford service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Patty the cashier gave my son a yo-yo and a lolli pop as we were leaving. You wouldn't think that a dealership would think of the little things. Great place to go. Staff is very friendly.

July 9, 2015