Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Derek treats you proper, Good time at Koons Ford

by from Baltimore, MD |

Well, I had to pick up a car recently and I was looking around the web and I saw a car I wanted over at Koons Ford in Baltimore. The Car had great features and was priced well below anyone in the area. My salesman Derek Lewis and the Finance Rep Sam Boodou, both were very professional and not high pressure, which is very good. They were also very patient too. Overall I got the car I wanted for a good price and I also got a good warranty for the car. I took possession ofthe car and soon discovered it had an issue with the rotors. I brought it promptly into their service department and it was fixed on the fly within an hour or so without an appointment. Their service advisor Ken Dillon, and the service team were also professional and treated me well. The time spent there was not long at all and their processes seemed to be very efficient compared to other dealership experiences that I have had in the past

I go to Koons - all depts are great!

by from Severn, MD |

All the folks at Koons Ford Baltimore always take care of me. I'm very picky about my vehicle and they understand - no matter what department - Service, Sales, Body Shop and Parts. There are other Ford dealers closer but I'll go to Koons of Baltimore.

great service

by from Ellicott city, MD |

I just purchased a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium from Koon's. I went to another ford dealer first (an hour away from my house) and was very disappointed with the service and how they trick you with the car pricing so you come into the dealership. (saw price online and called to make sure the price was correct, only to get there and find out it was 7k more, after I drove it.) Koon's has Great honest Service. The Salesman takes the time to show you about the car and answer any questions you have. Koon's has many vehicles to choose from and they will do everything they can to get you the car you want for the price you want. The showroom is very clean and neat, I will definitely recommend Koon's to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Unusual experience at Koons Ford

by from Baltimore, MD |

My experience at Koon's Ford was unusual. This is my fourth Explorer and 6th Ford vehicle. My awesome experience started with Ahmed Baroud, the salesman and ended with him as well. I didn't feel like I was being sold a car. I felt like this was the car I needed. All of my concerns and apprehensions were immediately dealt with and answered. I was left with no objection but to purchase the vehicle. I am extremely satisfied that I made a very good decision at Koon's Ford. Thank you.

Really helpful dealer!

by from York, PA |

I purchased my vehicle as a Pennsylvania resident, which is an out-of-state purchase. And I had a lot of concerns about titling my car after the purchase. People at Koons Ford Baltimore explained everything thoroughly and they left their numbers and explained in detail over and over again after the purchase. Really helpful dealer!

Great experience!

by from Pasadena, MD |

Casey took me for the test drive and when we returned went over the car with me showing me how everything worked. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and even helped to set up my cell phone and address book. Casey set up the appointment for the rear veiw camera to be installed and arranged for a loaner to be ready for me that morning. As promised the car was ready for pick up with out delay. Great experience.

Everything was great!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have traditionally gotten good service from Koons Ford and today was no different. I went for an oil change and some additional service. Everything was great and the staff was very polite including the Service writer.

Great experience at Koons

by from Columbia, MD |

I went out today just to inquire about what I could afford in a 2013 Ford Fusion SE. I had an appointment with Scott, but he wouldn't be in until later. He said that there were others available to help me. I was given over to Lan Phan. You tend to think the worse when one salesman passes you off to another salesman, but WOW was I in for a surprise. Lan was awesome! He had me laughing and enjoying the shopping experience from the time we met until the deal was completed. He even shared his green tea and chocolates with me. Lan did not use any high pressure tactics or make me feel that if I didn't purchase the car it would be a terrible lost for me. He was very knowledgeable, but did not overload me with information. He allowed me to ask questions and took his time to answer each one. It took about three hours to get everything done, but Lan's company made the wait worthwhile. I even had a pleasant experience with James in Finance.

Great experience and great service!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

AS AN INDEPENDENT AUTO DEALER, IT'S INEVITABLE YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FRANCHISE DEALER. I CALLED AHEAD TO SEE IF KOONS FORD BALTIMORE COULD SQUEEZE ME IN TO GET A KEYLESS DOOR CODE...A 20 TO 30 MIN JOB. I WAS TOLD TO COME RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL GET U IN. THEY DELIVERED. GREAT EXPERIENCE AND GREAT SERVICE. ..

Easy transaction!

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

Pete Dixon is always a pleasure to work with, Mark and James did a great job making my experience fast and painless! Probably one of the best transactions at Koons that didn't cause stress! Just about everything was wonderful, from price to the ease of the whole transaction.Thank you