Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Amazing experience

by from Manchester, MD |

My sales experience was amazing. They made it so easy and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would personality like to thank, Hason Willams. If it wasn't for him I don't know if I would have bought a car that day. The next time myself or someone in the family needs a car we are going to contact him.

Thank you Koons Ford for the extra effort!

by from Naples, FL |

Two months ago I relocated to Florida. Florida's DMV needed either the original title, which I didn't have because my husband and I retitled the car in my name only or the bill of sale, which I did not have. I tried for a month to obtain the necessary paperwork from MVA, with no help or success. Everyone I spoke to needed to phone me back or could not help me. I was completely frustrated with MVA. I phoned Koons Ford and explained what I needed. The receptionist put me in touch with Nicole Fleming, and within a few hours she emailed me a copy of the bill of sale. Nicole was pleasant, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. Her simple act of kindness eased my frustration immensely. In today's world employees seldom put forth the extra effort. Koons is fortunate to have an employee, such as Nicole, that displays true customer service.

New Age Dealership

by from New York, NY |

By far the best experience I had with a dealership, no 80s sales guide. after a few minute chat with Tom i made a decision to get in the car and go check it out, have to admit i already was introduced by a friend who purchased from same dealer and was very happy, however until you experience yourself you will not fully understand how easy and hustle free to purchase a car from Koons of Baltimore, they staff was friendly and worked as a team to get me in and out with best deal and car, Ahmed was great not only during the visit but by following up and going out of his way to retrieve my EZ pass that i forgot in a rental car and only emailed upon my return to NY at midnight. Kudos, keep up the good work, had to tell everyone in the office about my experience and i am not easy to please

New Age Dealership

by from New York, NY |

Efficient buying experience

by from Columbia, MD |

Following a thorough internet search, I settled on one specific Ford Escape that ticked all the right boxes. It was located at separate Koons dealership in Virginia, however, the sales staff in Baltimore was more than willing to send for the car and beat any price the other dealership was willing to offer me. This saved me an hour and a half worth of travel and made my buying experience with Koons super convenient. We had worked out the price, pre-approval, and terms of the purchase prior to my arrival. With most of leg-work done beforehand, it took less than one hour at the actual dealership. The sales and finance staff really understood that I was looking for a fast and efficient buying experience, and that's what they delivered. Great place to buy a car!

Excellent Experience

by from New Castle, DE |

I purchased a CMAX, sight unseen in 2013. I live over an hour and a half away so I was very hesitant on this type of important purchase especially since I don't have a expendable income and my budget is tight. I also haven't had a car payment in over 5 years so I was very nervous. Koons was wonderful and the best car buying experience I have ever had. So when it came to purchasing a second vehicle for expanding drivers in my family I didn't hesitate coming back to Koons. Both purchases I were wonderful experiences and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Satisfied Koons Ford customer

by from Vienna, VA |

After extensive internet research we located a vehicle at Koons Ford, Baltimore. After a few short emails to Mark Rodgers and Matt Stoudt a deal was finalized. We drove an hour to find our new vehicle waiting in front of the dealership. The finance office was one of the highlights of our visit. The document process was done in short order as was electronic accessory instruction. Customer Satisfaction is the dealership's number one priority.

Thank you Koons Ford!

by from Baltimore City, MD |

I will not buy, nor have my vehicle serviced except at Koons, Security Blvd. The best customer service. I have two vehicles in collisions, purchased a vehicle and all of my services done there. I have never left there not sastified with the services that I have received. Thanks

Single best car buying experience EVER!

by from Elverson, PA |

Overall, I was very pleased with my experience at Koons Ford in Baltimore. Pete Dixon was friendly and knowledgeable. In fact everybody there was pleasant and welcoming. The dealership itself was very clean and modern looking. This was the single best car buying experience that I have had.

Great, great, great service

by from Sykesville, MD |

Matt found the exact model/trim I asked for on a different lot and acquired it without hitting me with any additional transfer or hidden fees. Additionally, he and Koons ensured I had a comparable F-150 to drive while my new Ford was acquired from the other dealership and while the Line-X liner was installed (2 different occasions). As for the buying experience, Matt was honest and broke out the costs/credits in an easy-to-follow form. He did not attempt any tactics to devalue my trade-in or over-inflate the vehicle sales price to adjust for Ford incentives. This was a welcome and refreshing experience having just come from another dealer who told me different numbers before my arrival. Matt and Koons quoted me a price, stuck by it, and worked with me to get me in my new F-150.