Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Amazing experience

by from Manchester, MD |

My sales experience was amazing. They made it so easy and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would personality like to thank, Hason Willams. If it wasn't for him I don't know if I would have bought a car that day. The next time myself or someone in the family needs a car we are going to contact him.

I love Koons Ford!

by from Dundalk, MD |

My sales person Derek was absolutely AMAZING as always. This is the second car that I have bought from Koons Ford and the second car I have bought from Derek. He also helped my Brother with his car purchase too. We are like family now. Excellent Job. I love Ford.!

Thank you Koons Ford for being there!

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

You guys helped me when I needed you. It was a life saver. More than I can say for (Len Stoler Ford) who left me stranded and I brought my car there. Thank you KOONS FORD for being there for me a FORD owner.

Bought 3 cars from Koons!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

They exceeded my expectations! I love the customer service that I get from this Koons dealership. This is my 3rd vehicle from Koons. A special thanks to Norman and Dave!

Koons Ford - our Koons family!

by from Catonsville, MD |

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Koons Ford. We call a few of the Koons Ford team our Koons family. We are sold on being a Ford family. We tell everyone who's looking for a car to go to Koons Ford.

Amazing experience

by from Manchester, MD |

Thank you Koons Ford for the extra effort!

by from Naples, FL |

Two months ago I relocated to Florida. Florida's DMV needed either the original title, which I didn't have because my husband and I retitled the car in my name only or the bill of sale, which I did not have. I tried for a month to obtain the necessary paperwork from MVA, with no help or success. Everyone I spoke to needed to phone me back or could not help me. I was completely frustrated with MVA. I phoned Koons Ford and explained what I needed. The receptionist put me in touch with Nicole Fleming, and within a few hours she emailed me a copy of the bill of sale. Nicole was pleasant, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. Her simple act of kindness eased my frustration immensely. In today's world employees seldom put forth the extra effort. Koons is fortunate to have an employee, such as Nicole, that displays true customer service.

New Age Dealership

by from New York, NY |

By far the best experience I had with a dealership, no 80s sales guide. after a few minute chat with Tom i made a decision to get in the car and go check it out, have to admit i already was introduced by a friend who purchased from same dealer and was very happy, however until you experience yourself you will not fully understand how easy and hustle free to purchase a car from Koons of Baltimore, they staff was friendly and worked as a team to get me in and out with best deal and car, Ahmed was great not only during the visit but by following up and going out of his way to retrieve my EZ pass that i forgot in a rental car and only emailed upon my return to NY at midnight. Kudos, keep up the good work, had to tell everyone in the office about my experience and i am not easy to please

New Age Dealership

by from New York, NY |

Efficient buying experience

by from Columbia, MD |

Following a thorough internet search, I settled on one specific Ford Escape that ticked all the right boxes. It was located at separate Koons dealership in Virginia, however, the sales staff in Baltimore was more than willing to send for the car and beat any price the other dealership was willing to offer me. This saved me an hour and a half worth of travel and made my buying experience with Koons super convenient. We had worked out the price, pre-approval, and terms of the purchase prior to my arrival. With most of leg-work done beforehand, it took less than one hour at the actual dealership. The sales and finance staff really understood that I was looking for a fast and efficient buying experience, and that's what they delivered. Great place to buy a car!