Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732 Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

"I'm extremely pleased"

by from Catonsville, MD |

The sales experience was excellent. The salesman was very knowledgeable about the car and easy to talk to. I was able to get the vehicle that I wanted, at the price I wanted. I'm extremely pleased.

January 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

"....exact vehicle we wanted at a great price...."

by from Monsey, NY |

Pete Dixon really worked with us to get us the exact vehicle we wanted at a great price. We had a very good buying experience, and when it comes time for me to purchase another Ford vehicle I will definitely look again to Koons Baltimore.

"....extremely nice, caring and patient........."

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Melvin (in sales) was able to answer all my questions and James (in finance) was extremely nice, caring and patient about my concerns. When I returned to get lojack installed, I had a long wait and James made sure to check on me periodically.

January 21, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Koons Ford of Baltimore look forward to further serving you in the future!

"wish it was this easy for a sales purchase......"

by from Elkridge, MD |

Keith Schottman was extremely helpful and provided excellent service. I wish it was this easy for a sales purchase everywhere.

January 21, 2016

Mike, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

"the salesman that we had was a straight shooter."

by from Catonsville, MD |

There was no hassle in the sales process and the salesman that we had was a straight shooter.

January 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

"I was impressed with the bottom line price...."

by from New Park, PA |

I was impressed with the bottom line price and that they didn't change it or add to it once we actually got to the dealership (I asked for information online). The waiting room could have bee a bit bigger. There weren't enough seats for everyone. But in their defense there were people everywhere.

January 23, 2016

We're always happy to help our customers at Koons Ford of Baltimore. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

"Nothing needs improvement at Koons."

by from Baltimore, MD |

Nothing needs improvement at Koons. My salesman Ahmed Baroud was outstanding and provided Me with the best car sales experience I've ever had. He went out of his way to make sure that was c comfortable both physically in the showroom and mentally 28th my selection. He even assured Me that if I had any future problems and needed help concerning my purchase, that I could call him with any concerns. This experience had probably made Me a Koons Ford Fan for Life! I plan to purchase my next new vehicle from Koons Ford. I was also very pleased with the finance Manager Ms. Carol Walker. She was extremely pleasant and made Me feel comfortable with the financial aspect of the purchase. She took the time to explain the meaning of every document that I had to sign and provided a warm and comfortable atmosphere. This is usually the most unpleasant part of car buying, but Ms Walker made this aspect both comfortable and exciting! I am looking forward to my next new Koons Ford purchase!

January 21, 2016

Hi, Walter, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

"You have customers for life because of Keith."

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Keith is an exceptional, personable, and knowledgeable salesperson , Tom, and James helped us have an exceptional car buying experience. They all went the extra mile to ensure we had new Fords and we really love our cars. You have customers for life because of Keith.

January 21, 2016

Hi, Cheryl, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

" I would recommend him to a friend......"

by from Essex, MD |

The salesman, Alex Persful, was just a pleasure to work with. Very down to earth and not at all like the typical stereotype of pushy salesman. I would recommend him to a friend who was going to Koons looking for a car. Harry in finance was also great, he asked questions about how long we typically held on to our cars, how much we drove them and only recommended extended programs that fit with how we used our car. He didn't try to sell us something we didn't need.

"easy and pleasant............."

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My salesman, Tim Robertson, made all the difference in my experience. He was helpful, no pushy, and very well informed. I ended up purchasing from him instead of another dealer/brand in some part because of how easy and pleasant he was to work with.