Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great Buying Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

Enjoyed working with Matt Stoudt and the Koons team. It was definitely one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've had. He worked with me to give me what I felt was a very fair price for the vehicle that I wanted. He gained my trust and helped me make decisions on some of the add-on options that I wanted, saving me some time. Ray Baldwin was also very helpful and fair and gave me a fair price on my trade. Steve Ageloff in the Finance department also helped to close the deal. And finally, I can't say enough about the great service that I've received on my Ford vehicles over the years. It's the primary reason I keep going back to Koons.

Major "kudos" to Koons!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

After the WORST experience with Apple Ford of Columbia, MD (where we had purchased 6 Ford cars) Koons Ford was an oasis of competency and understanding. The exact car I wanted was in Silver Springs, my husband was in the hospital and I was at my wits end. Koons obtained the right car and held it until I could get to the dealership. I was complete;y pleased with everything Kooms did for us. Major 'kudos'!

Best truck buying experience ever!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Koon's Ford of Baltimore, and more particularly our sales rep, Matt Stoudt, provided us with the best truck buying experience ever. They started off with honoring a great on-line price for a 2014 F-150 which was many $1000's less than the MSRP. For this reason, there was no haggling, pressure, or pain of having to deal with the sales manager to get a good price. On top of that Matt knew everything and answered all of our questions about our new truck, including all of the additional cool feature we got with an upgrade to a XLT F-150 for a small additional cost which was well worth it. The finance rep was equally knowledgeable. All said we are totally pleased

Poor customer service

by from Annapolis, MD |

I went there and they didn't even give me the time of day. I was looking for something inexpensive. I had to borrow a vehicle to get there. The one I came in was not mine. Apparently they thought I was going to trade that in. I currently do not own a vehicle. It takes me 2 hours to get to work by bus and up to 3 hours to get home. I guess it was not meant to be. I still walk every where else I need to go. I have always had a Ford Vehicle. I am now a senior. Back to the drawing board. thanks for nothing.

Loving Koons Ford!

by from Sykesville, MD |

I have purchased a number of vehicles in my life but this experience was the best in my opinion. Norm Dowdy went above and beyond in bringing in a Fusion that was at another location. I love the car and I love Koons Ford!

Enjoyed my experience!

by from Randallstown, MD |

Enjoyed my experience, was given time and space by the salesman to make my decision.The facility was new and spotless. Free coffee, wi-fi, comfortable waiting area. We shopped about a half a dozen dealerships, and Koons was easily the best in every category. I expect the same experience with their service department. The salesman gave me a tour of the entire facility, and I was impressed.

Sales staff was extremely courteous

by from Sykesville, MD |

Sales staff extremely courteous; willing to please me and give me what I wanted in terms of a trade-in; overall excellent, outstanding service

Completely satisfied!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Our salesman Norman Doudy (was very helpful in everyway without any pressure and was very patient with us. General Manager, Dennis Koulatsos made himself available for any questions and made sure we were completely satisfied the our buying experience. Have recommended Koons Ford to many of our friends.

Easiest buying experience!

by from Catonsville, MD |

This may sound like a solicited comment, and it's not, but my wife and I had the easiest experience in buying our new Escape! From the sales person, the new car sales manager, to the general manager and all through the paper work process we had not one negative experience. Our process of purchasing this vehicle will lead us back to Koons shomroom in the future.

What a great time!

by from Hagerstown, Maryland |

Recently bout a 2014 Ford Focus ST from Koon's. The experience I had there was awesome. We had to wait awhile for the sales person I had an appointment with to come over and help us, however we noticed he was dealing with another customer. Once he came over, he took us out to the focus, showed us some things and let my girlfriend and I get in it and look around. While we were doing that he made a copy of my license. Once he came out he handed me my license and told us to go have fun test driving the car and take as much time as we needed. I fell in love with the focus right away! If you're in the market I highly recommend Koon's. There Focus ST prices were the best I could find on Cars.com. I got one heck of a deal from them! Everyone was helpful in the buying process, it took some time, but we eventually worked out a deal to please both ends. My sales person was very knowledgeable and easily answered every question I had about the ST. It was a great experience and worth the 1 hour drive to Baltimore. I have already recommended Koons to my family and friends!