Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Excellent customer service at Koons!

by from Sandston, VA |

I needed a car that day and Scott Holt, the salesman, and Steve Ageloff, the finance director, took excellent care of me. I drove the car home that day. Scott was excellent and Tom helped make the deal happen, plus a I mentioned Steve made financing a pleasant experience. Class act all the way!

August 5, 2015

Hi Michael, thanks for your review! We're glad to have helped you and we appreciate you letting us help you out. Thank you again and we hope you're enjoying your new ride!

I would recommend anyone to Koons Ford!

by from Pasadena, MD |

I was very nervous about coming in to purchase a new vehicle. I had a lot of hesitation and anxiety about making the purchase. My sales guy, Melvin was so laid back and comforting that I felt like I was just hanging out with a buddy while shopping for a new car. I appreciate him making me feel comfortable and for being so patient as we worked a deal. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. I felt like he truly wanted to help me do what was best for me regardless of his own personal agendas(goals, commissions, etc.)He defintiely changed any preconceived negative opinions I may have had about car buying. Tom Snyder was also very friendly and worked with us to make our deal possible. Very likeable and personable as well. I was very pleased with my overall experience and would recommend anyone to your dealership.

August 5, 2015

Hi Heather, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we're glad to see that it turned out so well for you! We really appreciate all your kind words and appreciate your recommendations as well. Thank you for your review and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

There's no place like Koons!

by from Jefferson, MD |

The finance manager pushed and got me a very good interest rate to finance my car. The sales person was very knowledgeable and the process was hassle free.

August 5, 2015

Hi Matt, we're happy to hear that your buying experience went without any issues, and that you got what you were looking for! Thank you for your review!

Excellence a staple.....

by from Baltimore, MD |

Today when I arrived almost an hour earlier that my scheduled appointment, I received immediate attention from Carrie. Less than one hour my tuck was ready...Incredible customer service. Highly recommended for skeptical newcomers! Service continues to be impeccable!

August 5, 2015

Hi Larry, thank you for your review! Glad to hear that your truck's service went so well and that you enjoy the overall service experience with us! Thank you for your recommendation as well, we appreciate it!

Koons personnel responsive and attentive

by from Severn, MD |

The Product Specialist, Danaj Edmond, was very knowledgeable, courteous, so very professional during the entire process. If we had to do it all over again, we would choose Koons Ford, just because of Ms Edmond and her high degree of responsiveness and attentiveness.

July 31, 2015

Hi Kenneth, thank you for choosing us in the first place! And we're happy to hear you'd choose us again. Thank you for your review and your kind words about Danaj! Hope to see you again soon!

Excellent from sales to service - 3 time buyer!

by from Catonsville, MD |

Excellent service as always. Service is the other 50% of having bought 3 vehicles from Koons, it's not just price.

July 31, 2015

Hi Roderick, glad to hear you're enjoying your service and buying experiences with us. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon for vehicle #4!

Very impressive dealership!

by from Randallstown, MD |

Keith Schopman was my salesman and he went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. He also made sure I got every available rebate to keep my payments where I needed them. I was thoroughly impressed with the service, attention to detail, and overall experience!

July 31, 2015

Hi Steve, we appreciate your comments. We're always happy to go above and beyond for customers like you so they can get exactly what they need of the experience. Thank you for your review and hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Danaj Edmonds at Koons is a gem!

by from Pylesville, MD |

The sales representative Danaj Edmonds was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. She showed me how to set up the blue tooth phone, and was very patient in showing me how to operate everything in my new Escape. I would buy another vehicle from Koons and would tell friends of my great buying experience at Koons.

July 31, 2015

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear that your buying experience went well with us and Danaj. We appreciate the review and hope you're enjoying your new Escape! Hope to see you and all of your friends soon!

Service of salesperson was great!

by from PURCELLVILLE, VA |

Salesman was great. I live 90 minutes away and wasn't going to buy without proof vehicle was available and nailing down total cost. Everything was as the salesman promised. Great experience.

July 28, 2015

Hi Mario, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate you making the trip out to see us and we're happy that you left with what you were looking for. Thank you for your review!

Excellent service - 5 stars!

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Beautiful showroom and excellent service from everyone I came into contact with. I had a great salesman, who worked hard for me and found the car that I wanted.

July 28, 2015

Hi Jeff, thanks for your review. Happy to hear that you enjoyed our dealership and that you came out with exactly what you were looking for. Thank you again and hope to see you back with us soon!