Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great experience!

by from Pasadena, MD |

Casey took me for the test drive and when we returned went over the car with me showing me how everything worked. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and even helped to set up my cell phone and address book. Casey set up the appointment for the rear veiw camera to be installed and arranged for a loaner to be ready for me that morning. As promised the car was ready for pick up with out delay. Great experience.

Everything was great!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have traditionally gotten good service from Koons Ford and today was no different. I went for an oil change and some additional service. Everything was great and the staff was very polite including the Service writer.

Great experience at Koons

by from Columbia, MD |

I went out today just to inquire about what I could afford in a 2013 Ford Fusion SE. I had an appointment with Scott, but he wouldn't be in until later. He said that there were others available to help me. I was given over to Lan Phan. You tend to think the worse when one salesman passes you off to another salesman, but WOW was I in for a surprise. Lan was awesome! He had me laughing and enjoying the shopping experience from the time we met until the deal was completed. He even shared his green tea and chocolates with me. Lan did not use any high pressure tactics or make me feel that if I didn't purchase the car it would be a terrible lost for me. He was very knowledgeable, but did not overload me with information. He allowed me to ask questions and took his time to answer each one. It took about three hours to get everything done, but Lan's company made the wait worthwhile. I even had a pleasant experience with James in Finance.

Great experience and great service!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

AS AN INDEPENDENT AUTO DEALER, IT'S INEVITABLE YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FRANCHISE DEALER. I CALLED AHEAD TO SEE IF KOONS FORD BALTIMORE COULD SQUEEZE ME IN TO GET A KEYLESS DOOR CODE...A 20 TO 30 MIN JOB. I WAS TOLD TO COME RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL GET U IN. THEY DELIVERED. GREAT EXPERIENCE AND GREAT SERVICE. ..

Easy transaction!

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

Pete Dixon is always a pleasure to work with, Mark and James did a great job making my experience fast and painless! Probably one of the best transactions at Koons that didn't cause stress! Just about everything was wonderful, from price to the ease of the whole transaction.Thank you

Love Koons Ford service department!

by from Sykesville, MD |

It is always a bonus when you expect things to go as they should and it goes better than that. They were ready for me when I arrived, verified my concerns, took care of them,in a timely manner. I came to pick it up and when they brought it around I immediately saw that it was shiny. It was an wonderful surprise to see they had washed and vacuumed it. It made my day!

Drove all the way from Martinsburg - no surprises!

by from Martinsburg, WVA |

Low advertised price with no surprises after arriving at the dealer. Great sales team and the finance department worked hard to obtain the lowest finanace rate available.Great follow up by sales team after the purchase and service department after service visit.

Kevin Bracy did it again.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I am a second time buyer at koons. I go 40 miles out my way for two reasons, Mr. Kevin Bracy and Koons Ford. Kevin, Thank you again, for making my dreams come true. You have out done yourself again. The deal was sweat, the service excellent. It's hard to get a second time buying experience like this. Thank you.

Great service and follow up!

by from Catonsville, MD |

I was waiting on a special order truck. Keith my salesperson put up with me calling everyday when it got close. Tom the sales manager made sure the truck was PDIed (not sure a word) ASAP and Steve in finance had most of my paperwork done when I came in. It was speedy and smooth just as it should be. If I could say one thing you could improve on, it would be the carwash department. On my truck it was fine. My wife and I purchased another new vehicle not 4 weeks ago and they did a very poor job on hers. Still this is my 4th vehicle with Koons in the past 5 years and will continue to return. Not as often though. I love my new F150 Platinum and will keep this one for a while. My wife tends to keep cars longer than I anyway. We will visit regularly for service. I am such a big proponent of Koons I bring all my company vehicles there for service as well. This speaks well for Paul and your service department since we drive past at least 50 other service facilities capable of servicing our fleet of F350 Vans, all which are much closer than the 20 miles we drive to Koons. All because of the great service and follow up.

Great group of people at Koons!

by from Middletown, PA |

Everyone at Koons really seem to care about the customer and took the time to make sure I was satisfied every step of the way with my car buying experience. I have been to many dealerships over the years and no one comes close to Koons Ford. You have a great group of people to be proud of.