Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Awesome dealership! Great bunch of people!

by from Damascus, MD |

I am a big fan of Koons Ford of Baltomore they do a great job in exceeding my expectations everytime. They always seem to have the vehicle I am looking for, have the the best price and have honest caring people who work there. This truck is my 3rd vehicle I have bought from them. The Sales Manager Tom Snyder is awesome! When I bought my first vehicle he was a sales rep back then. I was very happy with my current sales rep Casy Groop he was very knowledgable. The Finance Manager Steve is fantastic!! The sales and finance process is fast,smooth and I leave with a smile on my face everytime. I will be back for future purchases and recommend friends and family to go to Koons Ford of Baltomore for new or pre-owned vehicles. This is truely an awesomes dealership with great bunch of people.

WOW prices are the real deal!!

by from York, PA |

I found Koons Baltimore's WOW price on their website, and yes, it was unbelievable. But that price is entirely accurate. I was told by many other Ford dealers it was impossible for them to sell the car for that price. But Koons did it. Their price was over $1000 cheaper than any other dealer's sale price and $4500 below MSRP. I don't know how they do it but I am now the happy owner of a 2015 Ford Fiesta for the EXACT quote I received over the phone. No additional fees, gimmicks, rebates. I will never purchase another Ford vehicle without checking out Koons first. Also, they didn't not push me to spend more on extras like extended warranties, protective coatings, etc. My only gripes about Koons Ford are the following. But their pricing more than makes up for these minor problems. 1. They had a new credit card system so it took 15 minutes to run my card. 2. I had to send the car to the cleaning department 3 times before it came back perfect. Its a brand new car, I expect it to not have a single smudge or mark before I sign. They did get it perfect but it took some time. But it only meant wasting about 45 minutes total between the two.

All the way from New York!

by from Huntington Station, NY |

I am in the high line Auto industry for almost a quarter century, working for BMW. I live on Long Island and could not get the 2015 F150 King Ranch locally as out was in short supply and very new. After searching I located one here in Baltimore at Koons Ford. Tom Snyder is the Sales manager and was very professional extending me a professional courtesy where he did not really have to as this particular truck was in extreme demand. Being I the business, I am rather particular and fastidious. Tom and his team including his Sales rep Keith, went above and beyond to accommodate my every need to make me comfortable having to make a 500 mile round trip event to pick up my truck. Job well done and I would recommend them with confidence. Love our new truck.

Loyal customer since 2005

by from Baltimore, MD |

Excellent Service as always! Starting with the friendly and courteous staff and mechanics, to the short wait time. I've been a customer since 2005! and every experience has been great. Service and Sales. Thanks

Great deal...Great service

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Was reluctant to purchase a new Ford as I have had two bad experiences trying to buy an Explorer over the last two years at other dealers. Stopped in on a whim. They made me a deal that was incredible at year end for 2014 and at the last minute I backed out. Two weeks later almost mid January I called salesman Ahmed back and asked if the deal was still available and he honored it. I even checked the deal with another dealer and they told me not to refuse it. Additionally they didn't pressure me and Ahmed's service and follow up was incredible. If you call to speak with him and leave a message he responds promptly.

I am completely satisfied with my purchase

by from Columbia, MD |

The sales team at Koons Ford is awesome! They all went above and beyond to ensure the complete satisfaction with my purchase experience. I am particularly impressed with my salesperson, Casey Groop. He was very attentive, answered every little question, and saw to my every need. I would definitely recommend him to others.

I had a very comfortable experience at Koons

by from Baltimore, MD |

My questions via phone or email were responded to quickly, everyone was organized, and everyone was friendly. I am not a fan of dealing with car dealerships because the process is usually too long and I don't feel that I am taken seriously as a female. I usually feel as though my concerns and needs aren't being understood. At Koons I was made to feel comfortable. The gentleman helping me always asked if I wanted a drink or a snack and made a lot of personable conversation. I felt comfortable and well taken care of. They understood my needs and wants in a car.

Bought 3 cars in one day from Koons!

by from West Friendship, MD |

The staff was extremely professional and knowledgable. They paid attention to every detail. We actually bought three cars that day because of their outstanding service!

Koons has a great team!

by from Randallstown, MD |

The attentiveness of my salesperson made this a very positive car buying experience. My salesperson was new but was partnered with a seasoned salesperson. Together they made an excellent team and made this car buying experience extremely pleasant.

Best dealership experience I ever had!

by from Crofton, MD |

The price of the vehicle was the lowest I found, they offered me a fair amount for my trade in, and financing was easy. The people were very knowledgeable, and were able to answer all my questions. After I purchased the vehicle I had a concern about the tires and emailed the person who sold me the vehicle, and that was solved quickly. Best dealer experience I have ever had!