Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Koons is a great dealership

by from Hanover, PA |

Since the car I wanted was not on their lot when I visited the Koons dealership and had to be brought in from another dealer, Koons loaned me a brand new vehicle to use until the one I wanted could be delivered to me. This was awesome! Also, the salesman drove the new car to me in PA so that I didn't have to make another trip to Baltimore!! Koons is a great dealership - everyone was very nice, helpful and I got a terrific deal on the car that I purchased, as well as, the amount I received for my trade.

We will return for future purchases

by from Columbia, MD |

My husband and I needed a reliable and affordable family car. The sales person Ahmed Baroud was helpful, informed, and only interested in making sure we found the right car for us. We considered a very wide range of prices and at no point felt pressured to choose a vehicle that was more expensive. When we finally made a decision Ahmed and the sales manager Tom Snyder made sure we took full advantage of all incentives that were being offered. In the end, we were able to buy a new car for less than the price of a used model at another dealership. The finance manager Steve Ageloff was clear about the options available, friendly, and professional. We will be returning for future car purchases

Genuine and kind!

by from Montgomery Village, MD |

Very low pressure, genuine and kind. I definitely enjoyed the buying experience and hope that over the long haul the car lives up to the quality of the people who I did business with. Even the GM - Dennis Koulatsos - went out of his way to accomodate me!

Great experience at Koons!

by from Columbia, MD |

Our salesperson, Matt Stoudt, was extremely patient with me. This car has a lot more technology on it than I am used to. When he handed us the keys, he said that I should drive the car for awhile and come back and he would go over all the technology again. He is a pretty good judge of character because he gave me a gentle admonition by telling me that by the time I came back I was to have tried all the SYNC technology.

Very happy with my purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

Mark R. was fantastic to work with during the entire process including the pre and post sales of my car. It is taking me awhile to learn the new navigation system (which is very different from my Honda). Mark has answered all of my questions and gone out of his way to help me learn all the new controls. I am so happy with my hybrid fusion, my sales guy and the dealership! Thanks!

Worth the drive from PA:)

by from Telford, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Mustang Gt and I am so happy!... I had been looking several months for an awesome deal like this... used cars like the one I purchased cost more then what I paid for a new one... I drove 130 miles (I live in PA) but it was all worth it... Everyone there that I dealt with was very friendly... they went out of there way to get me approved for the remaining balance of my loan... I have no credit and it is truly a blessing for them to have given me this chance... I would recommend this dealership to everyone... thanks again to all of you at Koons Baltimore Ford :)

Friendly plus wonderful service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my first time ever purchasing a vehicle and my salesman, Mark Rogers, was absolutely patient with me. He made my experience very positive and answered any questions I may have had concerning purchasing my car. He even called me to make sure everything was going well with my new vehicle. I would definitely recommend Koons for anyone who wants to purchase a new or used car. The atmosphere was friendly and the customer service was wonderful. We should have more dealerships like this. Thanks Koons.

Had a wonderful experience at Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My experience at Koons Ford was wonderful .I want to thank Mr.Pete who went the extra mile helping on a Sunday morning and reaching me back the next day which was Monday . I walked out Koons Ford Security with a 2014 Ford Focus . Im proud to say this is my first brand new car in my name . I also want to thank the Mr. Desmond Dowdy . I want to say thank you Koons and keep up the good work

Knowledgeable and professional dealership!

by from Pikesville, MD |

Everybody we dealt with was knowledgeable and professional. We were glad we got to work with both Tom and Carol again. Would definitely recommend them.

Koons went out of their way for me

by from Monkton, MD |

This team went out of their way to help me before and after the sale. I had a tire blow out and they assisted in insuring a new tire and repair for minimum cost to me.