Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Thank you Koons Ford and Mark Rodgers!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

We shopped around at other Ford dealers then went to Koon's Ford on Security Blvd. Wow! What a great experience." Mark Rodgers" was fantastic to deal with. He had a great selection of vehicles and his price was GREATTTTTTTTT!!!!!! I can't say enough of positive things about Mark. Great guy, great dealership. Thank you all again!

Excellent buying experience!!!

by from Clarksville, MD |

My experience with buying my new car at Koons Ford Baltimore was excellent! My sales representative made sure I got the exact car I was looking for and worked with me to ensure I was satisfied with the price and the whole buying experience. I would highly recommend Matt Stoudt and Koons Ford to anyone!

3rd purchase from Koons!

by from Hampstead, MD |

Matt Stoudt was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the transaction went very smoothly.

Exceptional customer service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just wanted to say how much I appreciated the valet in your service department at the Security Ford location. I had a tire pressure warning light on my dashboard and was having a crazy time finding a place to put air in the tires. When I drove by your location, I figured I'd see if I could get the pressure checked. A tall, thin, African-American man checked my tires, added air to one and the warning light went off immediately. I tried to pay for the convenience, he refused and tried to tip him...he refused that, too. Thank you Koons for having exceptional people providing exceptional customer service.

Flew in from Rock Hill South Carolina!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

Pete Dixon was great during the purchase of my new Mustang. He went above and beyond what was expected and even picked me up at the airport when I flew into Baltimore to take delivery on the vehicle...

Wonderful experience

by from Bear, DE |

It was a truely wonderful experience! I would surely come back and I live 2 hours away. Ahmed is a great sales representative, and thoroughly went over the features of my new Focus. He didn't try to rush me off of the car lot once I had paid for my new car.

Love my new SHO from Koons!!!

by from Sykesville, MD |

I called ahead of time and told the saleman (Kevin Roy)I was interested in an Edge,when I got there where 3 of them waiting out front. After a few minutes of sitting in it and because my sister owns one I thought "been there done that". I asked to see a SHO. Kevin promply got the keys and I was on my way for a test drive.I believe Kevin could not have been more attentive or knowledgeable.

Overall great experience!

by from Nottingham, MD |

The entire staff at Koons Ford Baltimore is friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from them. The entire truck buying process was made easy and stress free. Overall a great experience!

Best car buying experience in my entire life!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was the best car buying experience I ever had in my entire life. Koons Ford of Baltimore truely wowed me with the price and all other aspects of my car-buying experience! Everyone involved with my purchase was professional and friendly, including Keith Schopman, Sales Consultant, Mark Rodgers, New Car Sales Manager, and Desmond Dowdy, F&I Manager. I also had the pleasure of meeting the Owner of Koons Ford Baltimore who was at the dealership to receive the Best Ford Dealership Award for Sales and Service, the Ford Representative that presented the Award, the General Manager of the Koons Ford Dennis Koulatsos, Paul Sarandos, Service Director, and Tom Metzger, Service Advisor (who introduced me to the Service Director). All were professional in their stature, and warm and friendly towards me, which added to the great atmosphere I felt about this outstanding dealership. I was very impressed that the dealership won Ford's very prestigious award. Paul Sarados also impressed me with his Service Department policy of having the customers coordinate with the same Service Advisor for all service, including Quick Lane, instead of having to deal with different advisors for different types of service. I think this is a great policy, and I will surely service my vehicle at this dealership. I have already decided that I want Tom Metzger to be my Service Advisor based on the warm and friendly way he treated me, and took time to walk me over to meet the Service Director even before I actually purchased the Explorer when I came down to see the Service Department and meet the Service Director. Keith Schopman set up everything I needed to operate my electronic systems and Sirius radio, and walked me through all of the car functions. He also offered to walk me through the SYNC features. However, I told him that I would prefer to come back another time to do that since it was getting late. He offered to be available at any time to walk me through the SYNC features and to answer any other questions I may have about the vehicle. I have not done so yet, but I plan make an appointment to do so when I get a chance. I also want to say that the 2014 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD I purchased is the best "car" I have ever owned. My trade-in was a 2006 Ford Freestyle that I also enjoyed, but the Explorer beats it by a country mile. Bottom-Line: I am a very happy customer.

Great service department

by from Baltimore, MD |

Koons people are fine - easy to deal with and the service is timely. We love the 2012 Fiesta. It's getting 43 MPG on the highway and is very reliable transport.