Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great service department!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

It was refreshing to work with someone that knew how to take care of a customer. I wished I had bought my car at Koons because the dealer I did buy it from was shoddy at best and although I had purchased the car there never, they never really made me feel like they cared about me as a customer. My brother recommended Koons and told me the service was the best. It really is. Thank You to Kyle Armstrong! He's top notch!

Spreading the work about Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

NEVER have I had such a positive experience ! Mr Keith Schopman spent hours with me getting me Just the right vehicle. There were NO pressure tactics there. He was, by far, the most pleasant and knowledgable sales consultant I had ever had the pleasure of dealing with ! James and Justin in financing and credit worked hard to get me the best loan. I have spread the word about this dealership. Thank you, Phyllis Constant

Koons sets the standard!

by from Columbia, MD |

My salesman is Fred McGuire. He inquired about the type of vehicle that I wanted. He showed it to me, no hassling, we test drove it, made the deal, met with Ms. Carolyn Walker in finance and was driving the vehicle off the lot in less than 90 minutes. This was the fastest time that I have ever experienced in purchasing a vehicle. I would consider both of them as the standard that all salesman should go by.

Great experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Fantastic experience. First time car buyer, I researched prices and contacted several dealers and Koons of Baltimore had the lowest price of all of the dealers. They even beat trucecar and edmunds price promise. Staff was very friendly and helpful every step of the way!

Kyle Armstrong is kind and considerate!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Everyone at Koon's Ford has treated me extremely well. My service advisor, Kyle Armstrong, is extremely kind and considerate. He communicated well and went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I also had some questions for Paul Sarandos,who was very nice and took the time to answer all my questions. Everyone at Koons makes me feel special. Thank-you to all at Koons Ford.

Bruce is a top notch guy to deal with truck repair

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

We always deal with Bruce in service when bringing in any one of our commercial trucks. He's very easy to get in touch with, quick with any repairs and very professional

Simple and direct approach to buying experience!

by from Joppa, MD |

I appreciated the direct approach and the simplification of the buying experience. We were able to agree on a price and complete the transaction very quickly.

Koons was very up front with me on pricing!

by from Westminster, MD |

Kasey Groop was very up front with me on pricing and provided me with an e-mail quote for the Koons "WOW" price which was very competitive to other dealerships that I met with. I felt they did a better job of being up front with the cost rather than showing one price to get us in the door and then raising it based on incentives that we didn't qualify for. From my experience, it seems like the latter practice is very common among local Ford dealers, and I find this to be a very frustrating and annoying practice. With Koons, Kasey e-mailed me an on-the-road price quote and then honored it when we came in to meet with him, even doing a dollar-for-dollar adjustment when I asked for a couple extra upgrades. I liked this up front pricing and definitely liked the fact that the price he e-mailed me was the price I got.

Koons understands world-class customer service!

by from Batimore, MD |

The people at Koons understand world-class customer service and deliver it always to me. My time is valuable and at Koons they understand and respect that. I have shared with multiple people that Koons Ford provides a great experience every time. Kyle in particular was amazing, as he greeted me quickly and checked me in. He always goes and above to get the job done. Will keep coming back to have my Expedition serviced and when in the market to replace it will come to Koons again. Great Job! Keep it up! Thanks!

Koons staff went above and beyond!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

The whole experience from start to finish was extraordinary. The entire staff at Koons went above and beyond to make sure we had the best buying experience possible. I will be highly recommending Koons Ford to anyone looking for a new car because they are by far the best dealership.