Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Awesome deal at Koons!

by from Columbia, MD |

Just bought a Ford F150 from Koons. My salesman, Norm Dowdy was great to work and made the process very smooth and painless. James Moore was very helpful and considerate in going over the finance options and paperwork with me. I felt like I got an awesome deal and I am very very happy. Thank you to everyone at Koons! I love my truck!

Outstanding service at Koons Ford Body Shop!

by from Middle River, MD |

My experience at Koons Ford of Baltimore has been unparalleled to any other experience that I have had at a dealership. Ben Park, was my collision estimator and his professionalism, follow through, and dedication to my ultimate satisfaction from beginning to end made my experience worry free and worthwhile. In an industry that is always changing, and with the way that customer service must be catered to now a days,it takes a strong willed individual that can be charismatic and passionate about the customers needs. Ben is that person and he truly gets it! I felt that he genuinely cared about my needs and my frustrations involving my specific situation. His follow up and reassurance of excellent customer ...

Great place to do business

by from Annapolis, MD |

My salesman was very helpful, honest and gave me all of the information I needed to make the right decision. No pressure from sales or finance. I know for sure where I'm buying all of my vehicles going forward.

Scott Holt at Koons is the best!

by from Taneytown, MD |

Scott Holt did a great job getting us the deal we wanted. He listened to all of our needs, and left us completely satisfied. I would recommend him to any one I know looking for a new vehicle.

Excellent service from Koons service department!

by from Hampstead, MD |

I actually had two vehicles serviced, and my service advisor, Cary Locklear, communicated with me frequently during the process to help me coordinate drop off and pick up. Also, Hewlett the extra mile to make sure that all concerns were addressed. And they even washed the vehicles for me!

July 1, 2015

Thanks Joe! Come back and see us again soon!

Great Service

by from cockyesville |

Very honest in diagnosing and repairing. Very professional and polite. They are usually on time.

July 1, 2015

Thanks for the review Mona!

Took the train from Virginia Beach to Koons Ford!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Everything went well. They worked with me through many obstacles. Transaction was no hassle and smooth. Pete really was nice, understanding and very patient. He picked me up from the train station plus had my car and most of my paperwork ready when I arrived. The next car I buy would be from Pete. I'm willing to travel from Virginia Beach to Baltimore for this great experience again. Thank you!!!

July 1, 2015

Thanks for the review Andrea! Glad to hear that Pete took great care of you especially after traveling so far. Congrats on the new car!

No surprises; very straightfoward

by from Sykesville, MD |

Fred McQuire was an excellent salesperson.My wife and I were completely satisfied with his professionalism.There were no surprises when we arrived at the dealership.He was very straightforward.I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car and believe me,we have been to many dealerships in our lifetime and had horrifying experiences in which I would not recommend any.Koons Ford is very fortunate to have Fred.

Highly recommend you go to Koons!

by from East Berlin, PA |

This is the 2nd vehicle I bought at Koons and both experiences were great. My sales representive Keith Schopman took a lot of time and care reviewing all of the features of my F-350! Would highly recommend to everyone!

Easy purchase!

by from Frederick, MD |

Honest, straight forward, easy purchase. Very happy with the service and the vehicle.