Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Very happy with my purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

Mark R. was fantastic to work with during the entire process including the pre and post sales of my car. It is taking me awhile to learn the new navigation system (which is very different from my Honda). Mark has answered all of my questions and gone out of his way to help me learn all the new controls. I am so happy with my hybrid fusion, my sales guy and the dealership! Thanks!

Worth the drive from PA:)

by from Telford, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Mustang Gt and I am so happy!... I had been looking several months for an awesome deal like this... used cars like the one I purchased cost more then what I paid for a new one... I drove 130 miles (I live in PA) but it was all worth it... Everyone there that I dealt with was very friendly... they went out of there way to get me approved for the remaining balance of my loan... I have no credit and it is truly a blessing for them to have given me this chance... I would recommend this dealership to everyone... thanks again to all of you at Koons Baltimore Ford :)

Friendly plus wonderful service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my first time ever purchasing a vehicle and my salesman, Mark Rogers, was absolutely patient with me. He made my experience very positive and answered any questions I may have had concerning purchasing my car. He even called me to make sure everything was going well with my new vehicle. I would definitely recommend Koons for anyone who wants to purchase a new or used car. The atmosphere was friendly and the customer service was wonderful. We should have more dealerships like this. Thanks Koons.

Had a wonderful experience at Koons!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My experience at Koons Ford was wonderful .I want to thank Mr.Pete who went the extra mile helping on a Sunday morning and reaching me back the next day which was Monday . I walked out Koons Ford Security with a 2014 Ford Focus . Im proud to say this is my first brand new car in my name . I also want to thank the Mr. Desmond Dowdy . I want to say thank you Koons and keep up the good work

Knowledgeable and professional dealership!

by from Pikesville, MD |

Everybody we dealt with was knowledgeable and professional. We were glad we got to work with both Tom and Carol again. Would definitely recommend them.

Koons went out of their way for me

by from Monkton, MD |

This team went out of their way to help me before and after the sale. I had a tire blow out and they assisted in insuring a new tire and repair for minimum cost to me.

Most professional people I've ever dealt with!

by from Brick, NJ |

Dealing with Koons Ford and Mark was outstanding! I live in NJ 3 1/2 HRS away from the store.I found them on the Internet after dealing with a local store that wasn't able or willing to go the extra mile.Mark and the team at Koons are the most professional people that I've ever dealt with buying anything before in my life. (I work as a sales supervisor at Best Buy for 7 years) I have always wanted a Mustang all my life. Thank you to the team at Koons and especially Mark his a asset not just to the Koons team but to anyone called a salesman.

Tom Snyder is a great salesman!

by from Upperco, MD |

Tom Snyder, my salesman, did an amazing job. I went in there looking at the standard model and when I test drove it I didnt really like how basic it was. Tom did a great job easing me into the idea of maybe upgrading the SE model which had all the options I was looking for. He was able to talk to us about it and be very reasonable to our needs and helped get to a price we were comfortable at. I was very satisfied with the price I got my car, the ease of buying the car, and the dealership overall. I have recommended my older brother, Evan , to buy a car for the same dealership, and with Tom Snyder specifically. I hope all goes well for my brother, as it did with my experience. Thank you Ford and Ford Koons.

Service staff kind and welcoming!

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

The service staff was more than kind and welcoming. I was especially impressed to see that there was a Spanish speaking staff member on hand to assist a Spanish speaking customer on the phone. This was done both professionally and discreetly.

Koons by far most helpful and respectful!

by from Annapolis, MD |

have been buying cars for 40 years. This was the most pleasant experience I have had. No hassle, fair exchange with minimal haggling. I visited 3 other Ford dealers and was subjected to tremendous haggling pressure. Koons deserved the business and have been most helpful and respectful.