Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Happy Driver

by from Columbia, MD |

The Koons staff treated me wonderfully. I took my car in for a noise that I thought was coming from the rear. Koons tech took the car for a test drive and determined that the noise was coming from a broken struct on the front. Kyle A. the Service Advisor and Dennis K. the General Manager gave me outstanding customer service. They both went above and beyond what I had expected, and made me fell like a valued customer. I am well-pleased and will recommend Koons Ford for service without hesitation.

Thanks Charles!

I will recommend Koons Ford and Ahmed to everyone!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Just purchased a used Highlander last week and couldn't be happier with the car or the entire experience at Koons. The sales consultant I worked with, Ahmed Baroud, was knowledgeable and courteous, the Finance Department prompt and professional, and the entire experience positive. I will be recommending Ahmed to others looking for a Used Car and will check their inventory as part of any future car purchases I have to make.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for the review David!

Best car buying experience. Ever!

by from North East, MD |

I knew exactly what I wanted and the same day I was given an offer that matched exactly what i was looking for. I have never had a more pleasant experience buying a car.

June 10, 2015

Thanks Brandon! Congrats on the new car!

Awesome service at Koons - go see Lan!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Hi, my name is Elvia and I recently purchased 2013 Nisan Altima from Koons Baltimore Ford on Security Blvd. I can honestly say that the customer service was excellent. It was around 8:00pm that night when I decided to stop in just to look around. Lan greeted with his cheerful smile. He was not going to let me leave until I was satisfied. It was well after closing and banks were closed and him and his sales manager made it happen the first thing the next morning got a call to say come pick out your car. Just want to say THANKS Lan for not letting me leave that night.

Thanks Elvia!

Best shop for auto repairs!

by from Bel Air, MD |

My car was involved in a minor car accident last year and I was referred to the service department at Koons Baltimore Ford by Slavo Gladis. Best shop for auto repairs I have ever been too, hands down!! I needed my car fixed quickly and they delivered. Their technicians are not only fast, but efficient. They did a superior job restoring my car to its former self. I HIGHLY recommend Koons Baltimore Ford for ALL your automotive needs!

Love the service at Koons

by from Baltimore, MD |

When I was looking for a certain "Ford" keychain Jack Lawrence in the parts department helped me find it. He even ordered it special just for me. It may seem like a little thing, but it meant the world to me. Thanks Jack! Charleen

Excellent customer service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

When I entered the center, I was warmly greeted by Juanye L. who courteously directed me to Casey Topper who was kind and helpful in directing me to a comfortable seating area where I waited for Paul Sarandos. The servicemen changed my oil in a timely fashion even though I had no appointment. Every encounter was friendly. Paul helped me understand my car better and explained the actions I needed to do to get a car problem fixed. After my oil change, Juanye L. brought me the keys and wished me a great day. What a great experience! For my next repair, I will be coming back to Koons Ford of Baltimore--it just makes good sense

Repeat Buyer

by from Catonsville,Md |

I would like to compliment the excellent service received from Danaj Edmond and Mark Rodgers on the purchase of my new 2015 F150.

Great service Happy customer

by from Catonsville,Maryland |

I recently purchased a F150 2015 pick-up and received outstanding customer service from Danaj Edmond and Mark Rodgers on delivery of this vehicle. Excellent job of explaining all the new features on the truck.Truck was special ordered and delivered on time. Good price and fair value on my trade in.

got what i asked for

by from cecil md |

they took my info over the net and came back with a price better than I expected and delivered on that price to the penny. the only thing that took some time was paperwork.