Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Excellent service from Koons service department!

by from Hampstead, MD |

I actually had two vehicles serviced, and my service advisor, Cary Locklear, communicated with me frequently during the process to help me coordinate drop off and pick up. Also, Hewlett the extra mile to make sure that all concerns were addressed. And they even washed the vehicles for me!

July 1, 2015

Thanks Joe! Come back and see us again soon!

Great Service

by from cockyesville |

Very honest in diagnosing and repairing. Very professional and polite. They are usually on time.

July 1, 2015

Thanks for the review Mona!

Took the train from Virginia Beach to Koons Ford!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Everything went well. They worked with me through many obstacles. Transaction was no hassle and smooth. Pete really was nice, understanding and very patient. He picked me up from the train station plus had my car and most of my paperwork ready when I arrived. The next car I buy would be from Pete. I'm willing to travel from Virginia Beach to Baltimore for this great experience again. Thank you!!!

July 1, 2015

Thanks for the review Andrea! Glad to hear that Pete took great care of you especially after traveling so far. Congrats on the new car!

No surprises; very straightfoward

by from Sykesville, MD |

Fred McQuire was an excellent salesperson.My wife and I were completely satisfied with his professionalism.There were no surprises when we arrived at the dealership.He was very straightforward.I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car and believe me,we have been to many dealerships in our lifetime and had horrifying experiences in which I would not recommend any.Koons Ford is very fortunate to have Fred.

Highly recommend you go to Koons!

by from East Berlin, PA |

This is the 2nd vehicle I bought at Koons and both experiences were great. My sales representive Keith Schopman took a lot of time and care reviewing all of the features of my F-350! Would highly recommend to everyone!

Easy purchase!

by from Frederick, MD |

Honest, straight forward, easy purchase. Very happy with the service and the vehicle.

Great job by all at Koons!

by from Essex, MD |

I would like to thank Casey Topper, Juanye & the other wonderful ladies at the cashier's window - I am sorry that I did not get their names. They did an outstanding job. They made the experience wonderful. The mechanics really took care of my F150. Also the gentleman who cleaned my truck, I owe him a world of thanks & gratitude. They reallytook the time to care for my vehicle. Keep up the wonderful job!

Koons really takes care of its customers!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Ms Carol Walker is AMAZING! She made financing my new 2015 Ford Explorer a breeze! She is incredibly knowledgeable and so pleasant to speak with. I truly recommend paying a visit to Koons Ford Baltimore, They really do take care of their customers!

Another flawless experience!!!

by from Columbia, MD |

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Ford Escape from Mark about 3 years ago and a 2014 Ford Focus last year. Recently, we decided to get a bigger truck and knew we had to come back to Koons Ford Baltimore. Mark is incredible! He makes the car buying experience smooth, quick and surprisingly pleasant! Most of our leg work was done over the phone and the deal was set before we even set foot on the showroom floor. To our surprise Mark got our payment even lower by the time we arrived to test drive and make our final decision. This is the third vehicle in 3 years I have purchased with the help of Mark. We are extremely happy and wouldn't buy from another dealership.

Koons treats you right!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

I have no complaints working with Koons. I bought the car at Len Stoler and would never return there ever for service. Koon's is all about getting it right. I know for sure where I'm buying my next car! Thanks Koons!