Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Excellent Experience

by from New Castle, DE |

I purchased a CMAX, sight unseen in 2013. I live over an hour and a half away so I was very hesitant on this type of important purchase especially since I don't have a expendable income and my budget is tight. I also haven't had a car payment in over 5 years so I was very nervous. Koons was wonderful and the best car buying experience I have ever had. So when it came to purchasing a second vehicle for expanding drivers in my family I didn't hesitate coming back to Koons. Both purchases I were wonderful experiences and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Satisfied Koons Ford customer

by from Vienna, VA |

After extensive internet research we located a vehicle at Koons Ford, Baltimore. After a few short emails to Mark Rodgers and Matt Stoudt a deal was finalized. We drove an hour to find our new vehicle waiting in front of the dealership. The finance office was one of the highlights of our visit. The document process was done in short order as was electronic accessory instruction. Customer Satisfaction is the dealership's number one priority.

Thank you Koons Ford!

by from Baltimore City, MD |

I will not buy, nor have my vehicle serviced except at Koons, Security Blvd. The best customer service. I have two vehicles in collisions, purchased a vehicle and all of my services done there. I have never left there not sastified with the services that I have received. Thanks

Single best car buying experience EVER!

by from Elverson, PA |

Overall, I was very pleased with my experience at Koons Ford in Baltimore. Pete Dixon was friendly and knowledgeable. In fact everybody there was pleasant and welcoming. The dealership itself was very clean and modern looking. This was the single best car buying experience that I have had.

Great, great, great service

by from Sykesville, MD |

Matt found the exact model/trim I asked for on a different lot and acquired it without hitting me with any additional transfer or hidden fees. Additionally, he and Koons ensured I had a comparable F-150 to drive while my new Ford was acquired from the other dealership and while the Line-X liner was installed (2 different occasions). As for the buying experience, Matt was honest and broke out the costs/credits in an easy-to-follow form. He did not attempt any tactics to devalue my trade-in or over-inflate the vehicle sales price to adjust for Ford incentives. This was a welcome and refreshing experience having just come from another dealer who told me different numbers before my arrival. Matt and Koons quoted me a price, stuck by it, and worked with me to get me in my new F-150.

I am a Koons Ford customer for life!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

Matt Stout was my salesman. He did an excellent job earning my business. He was honest, helpful, and made sure the whole purchasing experience was not stressful. I will bring my business back to him when any of my family member needs a car. Plus he made sure I was familiar with 100% of the operation of my new vehicle. Along with Matt, I worked with the sales manager Mark Rodgers. He was excellent and made me feel comfortable during the entire purchase process. When I first arrived at the dealership, he greeted me hello and welcomed me to Koons Ford. He provided me with a soda and asked me if I had any questions. Even after subsequent visits after the purchase, he greeted me every time I was there. He could not have been more helpful. Being 53 years old and purchased many vehicles throughout my life, I have never been treated so well as I have at Koons Ford. Because of a concern, I had the vehicle in the service department. The service manager Paul Sarandos. He took my vehicle in immediately and had it checked out. He even threw in a clean and wax for my trouble. Well, it turned out it was not an issue but a misunderstanding on my part. However, Paul never had any issues and treated with respect and wanted to ensure I was happy. Because of Matt, Mark, and Paul, Koons Ford has earned a customer for life.

Koons is a great dealership

by from Hanover, PA |

Since the car I wanted was not on their lot when I visited the Koons dealership and had to be brought in from another dealer, Koons loaned me a brand new vehicle to use until the one I wanted could be delivered to me. This was awesome! Also, the salesman drove the new car to me in PA so that I didn't have to make another trip to Baltimore!! Koons is a great dealership - everyone was very nice, helpful and I got a terrific deal on the car that I purchased, as well as, the amount I received for my trade.

We will return for future purchases

by from Columbia, MD |

My husband and I needed a reliable and affordable family car. The sales person Ahmed Baroud was helpful, informed, and only interested in making sure we found the right car for us. We considered a very wide range of prices and at no point felt pressured to choose a vehicle that was more expensive. When we finally made a decision Ahmed and the sales manager Tom Snyder made sure we took full advantage of all incentives that were being offered. In the end, we were able to buy a new car for less than the price of a used model at another dealership. The finance manager Steve Ageloff was clear about the options available, friendly, and professional. We will be returning for future car purchases

Genuine and kind!

by from Montgomery Village, MD |

Very low pressure, genuine and kind. I definitely enjoyed the buying experience and hope that over the long haul the car lives up to the quality of the people who I did business with. Even the GM - Dennis Koulatsos - went out of his way to accomodate me!

Great experience at Koons!

by from Columbia, MD |

Our salesperson, Matt Stoudt, was extremely patient with me. This car has a lot more technology on it than I am used to. When he handed us the keys, he said that I should drive the car for awhile and come back and he would go over all the technology again. He is a pretty good judge of character because he gave me a gentle admonition by telling me that by the time I came back I was to have tried all the SYNC technology.