Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Excellent Customer Service Steve Harrell

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Steve Harrell provided me with excellent customer service. He handled my needs with care. He is really knowledgeable. I am really happy with my service experience at Koons Ford Woodlawn.

Excellent Customer Service in service department

by from Woodlawn, Maryland |

Steve Harrell provided me with excellent customer service at Koons Ford Woodlawn. He handled my needs with care and was very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed my experience with Koons.

Koons Ford went above and behound

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Tom Snyder & Casey Groop from Koons Ford went above and beyond! Casey Groop is always a pleasure to work with. This is the second vehicle I'm buying from him. Any future FORD vehicle needs, I'll be contacting him again.Thanks!!

Outstanding staff and customer service!!!

by from Titusville, FL |

The Staff at KOONS in Security was outstanding. In particular Dennis Koulatsos and Casey Kroop distinguished themselves with product knowledge, good Customer Relations skills and old fashioned Service. I am a very happy New FORD Owner! Oh, did I mention that I came up from Titusville Florida to buy this car? Best price, and absolutely nothing changed when I got to the dealership! No games, no surprises, just a very straightforward sale. No "mumbo-jumbo" that I experienced at all of the other places I shopped.

Awesome job!

by from West Friendship, M

Awesome job. 4th car in 3 years bought from Koons, and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic sales and service operation!

Happy Koons customer since 2002!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have been driving and using Koons Ford and Koons along since 2002, and even with the busy labor day Koons dealership did a great job! My experience at Koons FORD was great. The salesperson was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. NO pressure. He made my transition into a new car hassle free.

Salesperson was excellent!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

My sales person Casey Groop was excellent! He was very respectful, extremely knowledgeable of the Focus ST I was interested in. He was very nice and didn't make me feel uncomfortable or pressured. Everyone else I talked to was extremely nice and helpful as well. Buying a car at Koon's Ford was an actually an enjoyment!

Friendly, professional and knowledgeable

by from Essex, MD |

Very delightful. The Koons Ford people are friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the F 150 and helpful getting oriented to the new vehicle.

Going to happily return to Koons for my next car!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband and I purchased a brand new Fiesta from this dealership in July and we're just getting around to writing a review (sorry, all, heh). I did quite a bit of comparison shopping beforehand and had actually not planned to purchase on the day that I did, but we went to visit Koons on a Friday night to see what the Fords looked like, and I fell in love with this Fiesta from the get-go. It had everything we required and the price was reasonable, so we went back the next day for a test drive. Our salesman, Keith Schopman, was very personable and patient (though a bit too apologetic at times - really, I don't mind that we had to look at the car on our own, I preferred that, so as far as I'm concerned, he did his job just right for my tastes) and helped us considerably with hammering out details. Our finance manager, Sam, was also very nice and took time to answer any and all questions we had. I am very pleased with the Fiesta and have had no trouble with it whatever. Maybe my experience is an anomaly, but I had no issue with how I was treated here and would happily return for my next car (which will hopefully not be for many years).

No-haggle best car buying experience ever!

by from Glenwood, MD |

Great! Arrived at dealer hoping to get advertised internet price for F-150. Dealer honored price with absolutely no haggling -best car buying experience ever. Sales rep, Matt Stoudt was extremely knowledgable and courteous.