Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Outstanding service department!

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

Steve Harrell had the vehicle serviced and returned in less than an hour. The waiting area is comfortable and I even charged my Bluetooth at the charging station while my vehicle was serviced. They did a good job.

Best dealership I've ever been to!

by from Pikesville, MD |

This has been the best dealership I have EVER been to. I feel like i am well cared for and NOT taken advantage of because I am a woman driver. They always take their time and I never feel rushed through. I was at a ford dealership in north carolina and I did not feel as cared for as I do at "home" dealership. The service managers are all great, helpful and understand the value of saving a dollar. Cary was great, but I have others including Kyle in the past work with me. I have been pleased all times and the staff as well.Today after having service i want upstairs to see about trading in my son's car as part of the swap up program they are having. My original sales person, Tom S., now sales manager, remembered me, my car and the color of my car from july 2011 when i first bought my car (3.6yrs ago!).I was impressed.

I would recommend both Koons and Casey Groop

by from Rising Sun, MD |

I had many questions for Casey Groop, the salesman I dealt with, and he answered many of them even before I went to see the car. He got me the information I needed quickly and accurately. When I got to the dealership, Casey was very pleasant to speak to and he worked efficiently. The man who took care of the financing part was very efficient as well. I would recommend both Koons and Casey Groop.

Exceptional pricing!

by from York, PA |

Koons Ford had EXECPTIONAL pricing. I wasn't even considering a brand new car until I stumbled upon their website and saw their "WOW" prices. I was VERY impressed with how their pricing was and they were competent sales people in all other ways.

Courteous and polite

by from Randallstown, MD |

The service personnel were very helpful in consideration that I was just getting out of the hospital and could not easily get out of the truck while the tire and rim were changed. Very courteous and polite.

WOW! Great service department!

by from Abingdon, MD |

I really am impressed and I am always very impressed with the outstanding customer service the staff is always willing to extend to me. Beginning with the time when I arrive to the tech and the payment section employees in the service dept. They all should be commended and Kyle was a professional at all times. Koons staff is exceptional and should all be recognized as being the best!!! WOW!!!

Both experiences with Koons have been excellent!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Just on past experiences with Koons it has always been excellent. The salesperson sold me my Fiesta in 2011 & again in 2015 excellent sales person Pete Dixon he was very nice & caring and friendly he was a delight. Thanks again!

Awesome dealership! Great bunch of people!

by from Damascus, MD |

I am a big fan of Koons Ford of Baltomore they do a great job in exceeding my expectations everytime. They always seem to have the vehicle I am looking for, have the the best price and have honest caring people who work there. This truck is my 3rd vehicle I have bought from them. The Sales Manager Tom Snyder is awesome! When I bought my first vehicle he was a sales rep back then. I was very happy with my current sales rep Casy Groop he was very knowledgable. The Finance Manager Steve is fantastic!! The sales and finance process is fast,smooth and I leave with a smile on my face everytime. I will be back for future purchases and recommend friends and family to go to Koons Ford of Baltomore for new or pre-owned vehicles. This is truely an awesomes dealership with great bunch of people.

WOW prices are the real deal!!

by from York, PA |

I found Koons Baltimore's WOW price on their website, and yes, it was unbelievable. But that price is entirely accurate. I was told by many other Ford dealers it was impossible for them to sell the car for that price. But Koons did it. Their price was over $1000 cheaper than any other dealer's sale price and $4500 below MSRP. I don't know how they do it but I am now the happy owner of a 2015 Ford Fiesta for the EXACT quote I received over the phone. No additional fees, gimmicks, rebates. I will never purchase another Ford vehicle without checking out Koons first. Also, they didn't not push me to spend more on extras like extended warranties, protective coatings, etc. My only gripes about Koons Ford are the following. But their pricing more than makes up for these minor problems. 1. They had a new credit card system so it took 15 minutes to run my card. 2. I had to send the car to the cleaning department 3 times before it came back perfect. Its a brand new car, I expect it to not have a single smudge or mark before I sign. They did get it perfect but it took some time. But it only meant wasting about 45 minutes total between the two.

All the way from New York!

by from Huntington Station, NY |

I am in the high line Auto industry for almost a quarter century, working for BMW. I live on Long Island and could not get the 2015 F150 King Ranch locally as out was in short supply and very new. After searching I located one here in Baltimore at Koons Ford. Tom Snyder is the Sales manager and was very professional extending me a professional courtesy where he did not really have to as this particular truck was in extreme demand. Being I the business, I am rather particular and fastidious. Tom and his team including his Sales rep Keith, went above and beyond to accommodate my every need to make me comfortable having to make a 500 mile round trip event to pick up my truck. Job well done and I would recommend them with confidence. Love our new truck.