Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Got excellent assistance!

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

Because I previously purchased other ford transits the dealer was able to pull up my info and prepare sale prior to my arrival, this greatly decreased my time at the dealership. As usual Pete Dixon provided excellent assistance with finding the vehicle and pushing paperwork through, keeping me informed at every step.

Koons Ford is a top notch organization!

by from Middletown, MD |

Shanel Green provided blue ribbon service. I was very particular in the type of vehicle I wanted. Once I provided my requirements, Shanel was the first Salesperson to contact me. Not only did she find the specific vehicle I was looking for, but she made arrangements for the car to be delivered directly to me. Overall, my car buying experience with Shanel and the Koons Ford of Baltimore team was second to none. No doubt in my mind that Koons Ford is a top notch organization.

Koons Ford responded to this review

September 23, 2014

Ken, Thank you for the rave review. Sounds like we really went above and beyond your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!

by from Baltimore,MD |

Keith Schopman and Mark Rodgers made this the best buying experience EVER. We have bought everything from our Brand New Escape to a 1951 Mustang. Thank you Koons Baltimore Ford! Your Wonderful

Good overall experience

by from Miami Beach, FL |

I had to stop by here for emergency service. I was driving from Boston to Miami and my window broke halfway down (which is quite unpleasant driving 70 mph on the highway). I stopped by with zero appointment, and was seen on the spot. They put my window up and did not charge me anything at all - just as a courtesy. I am still under factory warranty (from another dealership in New England), and they were going to charge the warranty if they had the part to fix it - but they just didn't have the part - and I didn't give them any notice stopping by on a Saturday an hour before they close. Overall, they were quick and convenient access from the highway. Good overall experience

I will definitely be back!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

In the process of shopping for a new Ford hatchback, I went to several dealers in the Baltimore region. My experience at Koon's was easily the best. Larry Bouldin was kind, patient, and well-informed and an overall delight to work with. Mark Rodgers was direct and firm but in a professional, friendly way. At no point in the negotiations did I feel pressured or strong-armed. I ended up driving out in my awesome new Fiesta feeling great about the deal and the service I received. Oh, I should mention that Carol (the finance manager) was wonderful too - friendly, knowledgeable and organized. I will definitely be back when it's time to shop for my next car!

Very helpful throughout!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Mr. Norman was very helpful throughout the entire leasing process. He helped me with finding a car within my budget that surpassed my expectations. I really appreciated his patience and helpfulness.

This dealership was awesome!

by from Essex, MD |

I went to a handful of different dealerships in Maryland to find my car, and this dealership was awesome. They were all really friendly, I felt that everyone was honest, they did everything they could to help me find the cheapest car and the best car in my price range, Casey Groop was awesome! And I love my new car. Thanks guys!

Great experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great experience! Everyone was very nice and professional dealership looked great. Loving my new Escape!

Great Buying Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

Enjoyed working with Matt Stoudt and the Koons team. It was definitely one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've had. He worked with me to give me what I felt was a very fair price for the vehicle that I wanted. He gained my trust and helped me make decisions on some of the add-on options that I wanted, saving me some time. Ray Baldwin was also very helpful and fair and gave me a fair price on my trade. Steve Ageloff in the Finance department also helped to close the deal. And finally, I can't say enough about the great service that I've received on my Ford vehicles over the years. It's the primary reason I keep going back to Koons.

Major "kudos" to Koons!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

After the WORST experience with Apple Ford of Columbia, MD (where we had purchased 6 Ford cars) Koons Ford was an oasis of competency and understanding. The exact car I wanted was in Silver Springs, my husband was in the hospital and I was at my wits end. Koons obtained the right car and held it until I could get to the dealership. I was complete;y pleased with everything Kooms did for us. Major 'kudos'!