Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Had a wonderful experience at Koons Ford!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My sales rep Scott hold was absolutely fabulous. This is my first car and he guided me through everything and made me feel secure in my purchase. The finance manager Sam was wonderful as well. He was very nice and he called and asked how I was liking the car. It was truly a wonderful experience.

July 22, 2015

Hi Delores, we're glad to hear that your first purchasing experience went so well and thankful you shared it with us. Hope you're enjoying your new car and thank you for your review! Hope to see you again soon.

I will recommend Koons Ford to everyone!

by from Girard, Ohio |

I appreciated all that Joshua Oh and sales manager did to make the purchase. My wife and I traveled 600 miles to Koons Ford, not knowing the dealership or Joshua. My search for my Mustang was about 2 months and about 8 dealerships. Finally I connected with a dealership that had the Mustang I had been searching for at the best price. I will recommend Koons Ford to every one.

July 22, 2015

Hi Edward, I'm glad to hear that the experience at our dealership and with all our staff went so well. We appreciate you coming all this way to us and we're glad that you left with the Mustang you were looking for. Hope you're enjoying it and thank you for your review!

Happy customer from Pennsylvania!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My sales person was very happy to make me happy. They went above and beyond what others would think is reasonable to get me the truck I needed in short time from another dealer that was not so friendly or helpful.

July 22, 2015

Hi Aaron, glad to hear that you had a good experience with us, we're always happy to make you happy, so we're glad that you drove away with a new truck and great experience. Thanks for your review and hope to see you again soon!

Koons of Baltimore is Great!

by from Forest Hill, MD |

Everything exceeded my expectations, Koons of Baltimore is Great, I would not change a thing.. From the moment I walked in the front door I felt like I was the only customer in the dealership everyone was personable, well spoken, very helpful on any questions i asked, and would definitely return, considering this is my 2nd vehicle purchased from Koons.. Very very satisfied, and the best thing is that, I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!

July 22, 2015

Hi Tony, glad to hear you were so satisfied with the experience you had with us. Hope you're enjoying your newest purchase and we hope to see you again soon!

I'm a very happy Koons Ford customer!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to several dealerships before coming to Koons and this was hands down the best experience. My salesman Norm and the finance guy Mark went out of there way to make sure I left with something great and affordable. Mark especially did everything he could to get the most discounts and the best deal for me. I also felt like they weren't just the typical sales guys trying to get over on me, they truly wanted to help me! I ended up leaving with a 2015 Ford Focus. I couldn't be happier. I've already been referring my friends and family there and I will be a lifetime customer !

July 22, 2015

Hi Carolyn, I'm glad to hear how happy of a Koons customer you are! Sounds like you had a great experience with us and we're happy that you're enjoying your new Focus! Thanks for the review and hope to see you around soon!

Buy a car from Koons!

by from Frederick, MD |

I recently purchased a Ford Mustang at Koons of Baltimore. The salesperson I met with was extremely friendly despite my late appointment to look at the car. The online price advertised was the actual price of the car, which made the process much smoother. The finance manager gave me an unbiased overview of all the options available to make the purchase. He was also able to get me a very good financing rate, which was an added bonus. Overall, the staff is extremely professional and the prices are great. But a car from Koons.

July 22, 2015

Hi Matt, thanks for your great review. I'm glad to hear the process went so smoothly for you, and you were able to get everything you wanted out of it. Thanks for buying with us and we hope to see you back again soon!

Great service department!

by from Catonsville, MD |

Steve promised me 1 1/2 hrs and had it done in 1 hr GREAT. As usual great service. Wouldn't consider taking my Explorer anywhere else.

July 22, 2015

Hi Tom, glad to hear that Steve was able to get the work done in your time frame. Thanks for your review and hope to see you and your Explorer again soon!

Outstanding service in every aspect at Koons

by from Potomac, MD |

There's a reason this place has such high ratings, and I'm sure Scott has everything to do with it! Smoothest used car sale ever, and Scott sticks to his word.

July 17, 2015

Hi Kim, glad to hear that you had such a good experience. I'm glad Scott made your car-buying experience easy and worthwhile. Thanks for your review!

Great team at Koons!

by from Martinsburg, WVA |

Service department exceptionally courteous and updated me throughout the service. Met me at the service door, was expecting me, and quickly input information and serviced vehicle. Great team.

July 14, 2015

Hi Charles, thanks for the review! Glad to hear that our service department took good care of you and your vehicle, hope to see you again soon!

The only place I go for for my cars and service

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I was totally satisfied with the service I received. I would recommend Koons Ford to all of my friends

July 14, 2015

Thanks George! We're glad to hear that your vehicle service went well, hope to see you and all your friends back again soon!