Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346 New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695 Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732 Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

" I would recommend him to a friend......"

by from Essex, MD |

The salesman, Alex Persful, was just a pleasure to work with. Very down to earth and not at all like the typical stereotype of pushy salesman. I would recommend him to a friend who was going to Koons looking for a car. Harry in finance was also great, he asked questions about how long we typically held on to our cars, how much we drove them and only recommended extended programs that fit with how we used our car. He didn't try to sell us something we didn't need.

"easy and pleasant............."

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My salesman, Tim Robertson, made all the difference in my experience. He was helpful, no pushy, and very well informed. I ended up purchasing from him instead of another dealer/brand in some part because of how easy and pleasant he was to work with.

"I would purchase from them again."

by from Columbia, MD |

My sales rep Pete Dixon was awesome! He answered all of our questions and made our selection process go very smoothly. We were pleased with our total experience at the dealership. I would purchase from them again.

"recommend the dealership to friends and family."

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Dennis, Keith and Steve all treated me very well. I felt the deal they offered was fair. I will use Koons Ford Baltimore for service, and recommend the dealership to friends and family. Everything went very smoothly and we were happy that we got the best deal around.

"no hidden fees or costs......"

by from Duncanvsville, PA |

The deal I worked out with the salesperson over the phone helped me save time and I was pleased to find out no hidden fees or costs were revealed after I showed up in person. Great internet site and very responsive sales associates. Financing was quick and easy, I think I was out the door in about an hour after making my final vehicle selection. I will return and recommend this dealership to others.

"I will buy again at Koons Ford in Baltimore."

by from Lebanon, PA |

Casey Was my Sales Rep. Hats off to Him !! I am a Director of Sales for a Large Company and really notice when sales people make the difference. I live approx. 120 miles from your dealership in Baltimore. Casey was able to get me to commit to the sale and review my entire purchase over the phone and internet prior to me making my first and only trip to your dealership. When I arrived and we closed the Sale, there were no surprises. Casey was very professional, courteous, and had excellent and accurate follow up skills. Please pass on my thanks for a Job Well Done !!. Thanks to Casey, I will buy again at Koons Ford in Baltimore. Thanks, Tom

"Best prices and best experience!! "

by from Baltimore, MD |

I absolutely love the sales staff at Koons Ford Baltimore! Mark (manager) & Reggie (salesman) answered questions and made experience a calm and comfortable one, James ( finance) was terrific . Best prices and best experience!!

"definitely consider making the 3 1/2 hour drive"

by from New York, NY |

I worked with Pete Dixon on the purchase of a new truck. He was very helpful, patient and answered all my questions or passed me off to the right individual in the dealership to get the answer. He was very professional and took as much time as we needed to understand how to operate the vehicle before we left the lot. He is a real gem. The management including Mark Rogers and Tom Snyder were easily accessible when I had a specific question. Overall everyone I worked with at the dealership was upfront, transparent and very pleasant. I have never experienced this type of great service before and would definitely consider making the 3 1/2 hour drive again to purchase another vehicle because their prices are awesome.

"couldn't be more pleased...pleasure to work with"

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband & I dealt with Jordan, and we couldn't be more pleased with the whole buying experience. He took the time to answer all of our questions, and we walked (more like drove!) away with a beautiful & brand new car that suits all of our needs. Tom was great in explaining our financial options, and Carol was a pleasure to work with in the finance office. We will be returning to Koons Baltimore Ford in a few years for a new lease!

Koons Ford responded to this review

January 15, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

one word: wow

by from Baltimore, MD |

If you search for a word to describe my experience the only one that come to my mind is: WOW. My girlfriend and I had a very pleasant experience buying our car from them. They were outstanding under all aspect of the process. Every step was very smooth and more importantly they cared about our business perspective, which I did not expect from a dealer. I highly recommend it and I would definitely suggest to anyone. Josh was our sale rep and guided us through all the different cars we wanted to see. The negotiation with him and Mark was very smooth and professional. Steve from financing was incredibly helpful in the final decision and Tim, the other sale rep who subbed for Josh the day I got my car, deserves a mention as well for being very courteous. We picked this dealer based on the reviews on cars.com and they definitely deserve all 5 stars.

Koons Ford responded to this review

January 14, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Alessandro! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Koons Ford of Baltimore look forward to further serving you in the future!