Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Best experience I ever had!

by from Huntington, PA |

Casey Groop,Tom Snyder and Sam Boodhoo were excellent to deal with. The purchase of my 2014 Focus was both seamless and effortless. In fact, this was the best experience I've ever had when purchasing a car. Zero high pressure with attention to being highly accommodative, thank you!

Top Notch!

by from Darlington, MD |

In the past it was always a horrible event on the calendar.. "Truck service" just a long day of waiting and trouble to set everything up and then the wait.. Ugh the wait...but since we have been with Koons Ford Baltimore, nothing but smiling faces! Dennis and his team are Top Notch! We had a car waiting for us to use while our truck was being serviced and when we returned our truck was done! Love it

Everything was perfect!

by from Catonsville, MD |

The individual who sold me my car, Ahmed, listened to us. He was patient, understanding, and respectful. He never attempted to "upsell" more expensive products to us. There was no room for improvement. There was nothing wrong with my experience: everything was perfect.

I recommend Koons Ford to all of my friends!

by from Columbia, MD |

Everything went quickly. I appreciated there wad no blaring tv, in the waiting room. I also appreciated the cleanliness of the waiting room and bathrooms. The mgr. of the service dept. Paul Sarandos, was very helpful and professional. the whole experience was good. In fact I came back the next day and bought a 2015 Fiesta from Ahmed Baroud, (he sold us the Focus) this guy is great, knows how to get the deal done. I recommend this dealership when friends mention they're looking for a car.

Keith Schopman went above and beyond!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Our salesman Keith Schopman went over an beyond the call of duty, Actually if it wasn't for his honesty, his knowledge of the car industry and the KOONS FAMILY way, I probably would of left and continued test driving other SUV's. Also our finance manager Sam Boodhoo, was the most professional person I had ever dealt with in financing a vehicle! He also went out of his way to find us the best % rate possible and what warranties would be best for us all along keeping us at our payment. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from KOONS (Ford) FAMILY

Excellent service by Paul Sarandos!

by from Sykesville, MD |

Service advisor was excellent. With service like this how could you go anywhere else, or give them bad ratings. The utmost demonstration in courtesy and professionalism at its best!!!!

Koons is THE place to buy your new vehicle!

by from Newark, DE |

My place is one hour distance to the showroom, they sent someone to pick me up, best customer service ever. The price is low, car is perfect. I will definitely recommend it to my friend

Awesome and amazing!

by from Perryville, MD |

My salesman, Scott Holt was awesome and amazing to deal with. He was very responsive and helpful. I was also very impressed by the new car sales manager at Baltimore. Candidly, I didn't think we'd be able to come to a deal and he made it happen.

Great experience in service department

by from Columbia, MD |

Took my 2012 F-450 in for service on a Saturday and was met by Bruce who has to be the most friendly and knowledgeable service representative that I've ever dealt with. If every service department in every dealership had a Bruce, it would make for a more enjoyable experience to take your vehicle to the dealership for service. Kudos to Koons Ford of Baltimore!

Great service from Koons Ford!

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Steve (service manager) and Danno are always extremely professional and at attentative to my needs. I am the first to complain when there is a problem; however, they are examplary employees representing your company. I feel comfortable when leaving my vehicle. I know it will be repaired professionally