Koons Ford

New 888-654-7346
Used 877-251-2695
Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Bought 4th vehicle at Koons!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Needed a nice late model SUV for my son who's going away to college in a couple of weeks, so I called Matt Stoudt at Koons, who had sold me 3 other vehicles in the past couple of years. I told him what we were looking for, and Matt hooked us up with a nice Toyota FJ, with low miles. They had just taking this FJ in trade, and Matt knew about it and saw it as a good fit for us. Son's happy, mama's happy, and all is right with the world, as I feel that our son is in a nice, safe SUV that will serve him well for many years to come!

Happy Koons customer from Elkton!

by from Elkton, MD |

Had vehicle ready immediately after purchase. Coming from Elkton md I appreciated that. Had a good selection of similarly equipped Flex vehicles at good prices. This is what made us drive an hour to them. They stayed an hour past close to complete the deal and get us on our way in the new vehicle. I did not expect to drive it home, and being able to do so was awesome. It was my first time buying a new vehicle, and I think the experience was great.

Excellent service all the way around!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Excellent service and the buying experience perfect! Pete Dixon worked hard to find the Fiesta that I was looking for! Other dealers tried to sell me what they had in stock versus what I wanted! Pete and his management team traded with a dealer in Ohio to get me the car that I wanted! I also appreciate the fact that Pete didn't try to rush me out of the dealership once we were done with the financial stuff. He stayed late and made sure I knew how everything in the car worked!

Very polite and courteous!

by from Sykesville, MD |

Very polite and courteous and everything was completed in a timely manner! Casey Groop was great to work with, and I would gladly recommend him to anyone! I am really enjoying my new Focus!

Love my Taurus SHO!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great experience! I love my 2014 Ford Taurus SHO. Casey showed me how everything works, even synced my phone so now I can chat it up with all of my friends - hands free! The sales manager Tom Snyder also went above and beyond, just like he did with my previous car that I purchased from him (2011 Taurus Ltd AWD). Great job Koons!

Fast and efficient!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Matt Stoudt was great, extremely proficient in the search for the vehicle I wanted. I did not take possession of the truck so I nor was the permanent driver of the vehicle there at the time we took possession of the vehicle so the syncing part was unable to be performed. I liked the speed of locating my vehicle because I am very busy and don't want to spend all day in the showroom.

Like my new Koons Taurus, however?

by from Ephrata, PA |

Over all I got a good deal for my 2013 Ford Taurus. Derek is a wonderful salesman and more importantly a gentleman. He treated me fairly. I would like to preface by saying I am an engineer, I notice items that others would find no big deal. I only test drove the car around the block, I trusted the car was checked out thoroughly prior to the purchase, I should of looked closer, but I was eager to make the deal. Driving the car home noticed a significant wind noise from the drivers window at 55 + MPH, additionally there could be an issue with the oil diagnostic tool. I drove it less than 500 miles and it shows 74% oil life, perhaps it wasn't reset correctly, hopefully the bumper to bumper warranty will address both issues without out of pocket expense at my local Ford dealer. Also the tires are very noisy, do not know that is inherent with 19 inch tires. The big issue I am hoping to resolve, is there were no floor mats in the car, (discovered on the drive home) I was assured they would be Fed ex'd by Monday, last week, I called again Saturday was told they would be ordered. I honestly think both the sales department, and service/reconditioning department are so busy, its more or less a triage.

Koons Ford is my "go to" dealership for life!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

This dealership was great when it came to servicing my Expedition. The service writer knew what to ask and made sure that I was advised of everything before the service was initiated. When they found a need to address another issue on my vehicle, the service provider made sure I was informed before any additional service was initiated. The prices were very competitive! I would strongly recommend the service and body department to anyone, since I have used both. In fact I have taken verhicles that were not Fords to their body shop and found their work to be impecable. In my humble opinion, you won't go wrong using Koon's Ford of Baltimore for any type of auto repair. Addtionally, I purchased my Expedition at this dealership and the purchasing experience was second to none. The price was right and the sales people, and in particular the General Manager did not play games and told me up front was the bottom line price. This price too was very competitive.

Amazing experience

by from Manchester, MD |

My sales experience was amazing. They made it so easy and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would personality like to thank, Hason Willams. If it wasn't for him I don't know if I would have bought a car that day. The next time myself or someone in the family needs a car we are going to contact him.

I love Koons Ford!

by from Dundalk, MD |

My sales person Derek was absolutely AMAZING as always. This is the second car that I have bought from Koons Ford and the second car I have bought from Derek. He also helped my Brother with his car purchase too. We are like family now. Excellent Job. I love Ford.!