Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Everything was great!

by from Lutherville, MD |

Everything was great! Best experience ever, and this is the reason why we are coming back to Koons for new vehicles. Tom, the sales manager is very knowledgable about vehicles and about the process. 10+

Fast & efficient

by from Columbia, MD |

It was a very fast, efficient process from test driving, through to driving off the lot. My sales rep. Ahmed explained the sync process clearly, and showed me how to set up my phone. Even stayed in touch after I took deliver to ensure I was 100% satisfied.

Always a great experience at Koons

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

Every time I come to Koons Ford I have a great experience. I would like to thank everyone at Koons for taking care of my truck, and Koons is the only dealer that will work on my truck. Thanks for everything. Donald

Bruce in service was great to deal with!

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Everything was great. Took me in right away and without an appointment. Finished in a timely manner, explained what to look out for in the future. No problems whatsoever. Bruce was great to deal with.

Highly recommend!

by from Fairfax, VA |

Whole process was a pain free experience. Pete Dixon was my salesman and is always pleasant to work as the is my second purchase through him. Mark Rodgers was also very helpful. Drove all the was from Fairfax and it was definitely worth the trip. I would highly recommend Koons Ford.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

On our approach to the salesroom room we were greeted by a salesperson and asked if we needed assistance or had an appointment. We had just left a competitor's salesroom where our presence was never acknowledged. This salesmanship was what made us purchase our vehicle at Koon's. The whole buying experience was great, everybody at the dealership was very personable and professiinal. I couldn't have asked for a better experience

Bruce in the Quick Lane took care of me!

by from Parkville, MD |

I bought my car at Koons, and I had been having it serviced at the ford dealer by my house. But I had not been satisfied with the quick lane there. So I decided to go back to Koons and I am so glad I did. Not only was the service quick and meat expectations the customer service was amazing. Bruce took care of me and was nice and easy to talk to.

Excellent service!

by from Windsor Mill, MD |

Service agent excellent! Not only was he attentive to my needs,but offered details overlooked by myself. When I had to return the next day to have additional work done,his professionalism, concern and overall congeniality permeated the service experience. Prior to leaving, a friendly reminder was given. This genuine act of concern and kindness seldom is displayed at dealerships. Excellent!

Outstanding staff

by from Odenton, MD |

The staff is outstanding. From checking in my vehicle to having the service complete and picking up my vehicle, they are very professional and explain everything to me. We live 25 miles from this location and would not go anywhere else. We don't know how you can improve what is great service!

Couldn't be happier with the customer service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

My wife and I purchased a new F350 from Koons of Baltimore on Saturday April 11th 2015 and we could not be happier. From my first e-mail to the dealership until we drove away in our new truck we were treated as if we were the only people in the dealership. Tom, Casey and Sam treated us as if they had known us for years. It was one of the best experiences we have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle.I would recommend this place to everyone. Thanks again guys for such great customer service.Billy & Carla