Koons Ford

Service 877-358-0732

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Very pleased with service

by from Halethorpe, MD |

Very pleased with the service. Very friendly staff. Quick check in. Will keep coming to Koons Ford for my service needs.

Great experience at Koons! Keep up the good work!

by from North East, MD |

My experience was great! I couldn't have been more happy with it. I felt the sales person, Tom, gave us the best deal and was honest and trustworthy about the price and the vehicle. He was knowledgeable about the car and how the hybrid model works and its efficiency. He helped both my husband and me feel comfortable and confident in our purchase of the Fusion hybrid. And the financing part was just as pleasant. Carol helped us get the best interest rate as well as the best warranties and service plan. She listened to our wants and needs and our concerns and showed us our options with no pressure. Then afterwards when our purchase was complete Tom took the time to show me how the SYNC worked as well as the other options in the car and set my phone up to link with the car. Tom and Carol made our overall experience wonderful! Let's be honest no one likes going to the dealership to buy a car because they feel like the will get cheated and swindled and instead of getting what they want and ask for they end up getting pressured into something the sales person wants to sell them, but that was the total opposite of my experience!! Koons has gotten it right! I would recommend Koons to any one not just because of the great prices, but more importantly because of the experience your team creates. Keep up the good work!!

5 vehicles from Koons Ford

by from Randallstown, MD |

The salesperson as well as the employee who compiled and reviewed the paper work were very professional. They were courteous, friendly and definitely made you comfortable during all stages of this purchase. This is the third vehicle that I purchased from Koons Ford. My daughter purchased a vehicle the same day from this dealership. I had purchased one for her when she was in school. and the Focus that she purchased was the second vehicle that she personally purchased from Koons Ford. All together, she and I purchased 5 vehicles from Koons Ford. I will have be definitely coming back to the same dealership when I purchase my next car.

Would highly recommend Koons Ford

by from Severn, MD |

Love my Fiesta!! Great little car, Excellent gas millage 34.4 mile per gallon. The 4 door sedan has lots of leg room in the front, and the trunk has amazing space for a small car. Norm Dowdy was very helpful & courteous. Never pressured to buy, & stayed with me until I made a decision. Would recommend Koons Ford of Balto. to everyone.

Give Steve Harrell a raise!

by from Pikesville, MD |

have been servicing my vehicle here since 2004 and one of the main reasons I continue to come back here is because of Mr. Steve Harrell in the service department, he's always very kind, attentive and takes full care of my needs when I'm there. He has excellent customer service skills, he's great!

Best service dept I've seen in, in a long time

by from Lutherville, MD |

The Ford service representatives at Koons are the best I have dealt with in my 16 years of having Ford vehicles. They are pleasant, informed, and get us in and out quickly. The new service waiting area at Koons is a great improvement and makes getting work done while waiting for an oil change much more efficient. The only suggestion I would make is to make the service check-in area more obvious through signage. The service techs are down the end of the hall past the teller and two desks of non-service managers which can be slightly confusing.

Koons service department is exemplary

by from Severn, MD |

I worked for Ford many year ago, as a Service Advisor, and I know full well the bogus complaints they deal with. Bruce at Koons Ford, Baltimore was more than courteous and knowledgeable, he was patient and listened to my concerns. The rest of the folks 'in-the-field', whether it's Ford, Chebbie, or Fishhead Motors would be well advised to follow his example.

Bought a Ford because they didn't take the bailout

by from Severna Park, MD |

I chose Koon's Ford because I asked questions to several Ford Internet Salespersons and only Koon's gave me a straight answer without the salesman speak (let's set up a time for you to drop by, for what amount of monthly payment are you looking, etc). I chose Ford because you are a business I can trust that did not take the Auto Bailout. I should have received a free vehicle from those other manufacturer's for the amount of money our government gave them.

Trustworthy dealership

by from Catonsville, MD |

It was the most painless car-buying experience ever. All the other dealerships were either too disorganized or dishonest to earn my business but Pete Dixon gave us the exact price in store as the website without any asterisks or obscure rebates and we all walked out happy with a brand new Fusion.

Bought 3 cars and SUVs from Koons!

by from Halethorpe, MD |

This is our THIRD purchase from Koons; there's a reason we keep going back! Uniquely, both their sales and service have always been upfront with me. As a result, I will CONTINUE to give them my business. While I hadn't dealt with him on prior purchases, Tom in Sales was great. If we need another Ford anytime soon, we'll be calling him!