Milosch's Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3800 S. Lapeer Rd., Lake Orion, MI 48359

New 866-325-5175
Used 866-935-6594
Service 888-489-2862

Come experience the Palace Advantage today!

Great to do business with!

by from Royal Oak, mi |

Steve was very attentive, friendly, not pushy and if he didn't know something he would get someone who did. From the time we called to the short drive there, he had the vehicle washed and ready for us with our name on it. Bogdan in financing was also very nice and got us in and out.

Touareg TDI sold by Steven Romolino

by from Lowell, MASS |

My wife bought her Touareg TDI from Steven and we had a fantastic experience. We drove from Mass to Lake Orion to pick up this vehicle. At first we where really nervous about buying a car threw cars.com and on the phone. Steven made us feel very comfortable threw the entire process. On the weekend that we went to go pick up the SUV it took us 6 extra hours to get to the dealership. Steve was so dedicated to being excellent he postponed his personal plans just to accommodate us. What a remarkable sales person, I would keep buying cars from this man where it not that he is 900 miles away from my residence. Who ever reads this, please do business with Steve he will not disappoint. Also the Touareg is fantastic it returned 30MPG over the 900 miles on the return trip. with a gas tank range of 750 miles !!!!!!! its also extremely luxurious feels better and more stylish then my BMW. We also towed a car with it the other day, didn't even notice we were pulling something. 7000 pound towing capacity along with 30 MPG and how capable it is, needless to say we are very happy. Steve thanks for all your help, thank you and God bless.

easy to buy from

by from Lansing,MI |

very nice Jeep, great to work with, great price, only problem is the Jeep has this smoky smell in it now, previous owner must have been a smoker and the cleaning they did only covered the smell.

June 16, 2014

Dear Peg, Thank you for your kind words. We are sorry to hear that there is a stale smell in the vehicle. We do have an ionizing system that may reduce or eliminate the offensive oder. My used car manager would like you to set an appointment with me for that service and I will make all of the arrangements, including a car for the night at no cost to you. You may reach me directly at 248-724-7352. Thank you for your business and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Darcy LaForce Customer Relations Milosch's Palace Chrysler

Lack of Customer Service

by from Lake Orion, MI |

When I arrived at the dealer, I looked at the cars outside near the front doors. I went in and looked at the cars in the showroom. I then went over to the brochures and looked over what they had there. I then went outside again for a second time and looked at one of the cars out front. I then entered the showroom a second time and I even went over to one of the vehicles that a salesman was showing someone. I stood and listened. After about a minute the salesman and the customer went back to his desk. Again, I went back to the brochures for a second time, and again I went back outside for a third time where I tried to find the new car lot. One of the employees (salesman?) walked right past me but then he turned around and asked me if I was being helped. I said no. He told me to go back in and that I would be helped. So, I entered the showroom a third time and I looked at the cars again. I even wandered over to the Ram truck, looking inside and looking at the sticker. I then went home. When I first arrived, I noticed the salesmen were either attending to customers personally or on the phone so I thought I would have to wait, but during this entire time three couples entered the dealership and were helped immediately. An older couple barely got through the front door when someone walked right up to them. Were they picking up a vehicle? No, because I overheard the couple asking about what engine options were on the trucks and what gas mileage each engine got. They were then escorted out to the new car lot to look at the trucks. I was dressed no differently than anyone else who walked in that day. Maybe I will come back and next time I should wear a suit and tie.

May 22, 2014

On behalf of the Milosch Family, I would like to apologize for you being overlooked multiple times at the dealership. It is our intent to greet each and every person who enters the facility and every one of our employees is empowered to say hello and address your needs and concerns. We thank you so much for letting us know that we need a brushing up in this area. We can't get better if you don't tell us. We would like to have you come back and try us again. Feel free to call me directly at 248-724-7352. Thank you again for letting us know. Darcy LaForce Customer Relations Milosch's Palace Chrysler

Bad Experience with the Service Department

by from Oakland, MI |

My 2013 Dodge Journey was dropped off at 10:33 for the first oil change and inspection. A phone number was left to be called when the car was ready. According to the final invoice, it was done at 11.01. There was no phone call, even though the service advisor, Ryan, wrote it down. The phone number and Email on the invoice are both wrong, in fact I never had that Email address at all. I was told originally that it would take about 40 minutes. After waiting for a phone call for 1 hour and 15 minutes, I got a ride back to the dealership at 12:15 and stood around in the service area, but no one was available to help. While waiting inside, our salesman approached us and said he would ask the service department what the status was on our car. He didn't come back. At 1:15, I returned to the service area and found my vehicle check up paperwork sitting on the desk and saw my vehicle parked outside with the window wide open and the doors unlocked. Usually the car goes through a car wash, but that didn't happen either. I took the paper to the cashier, got my keys and left at 1:25. My time was wasted waiting for almost 2 1/2 hours beyond the time that the car was ready. No one apologized. Needless to say, I am done with this dealership.

worth the trip

by from Aurora, Il |

I travelled to Michigan from Illinois to see a car i found on cars.com. I met with David Thompson, and was delighted when the car was brought up to view and test drive. We continued to make the deal and drove back to Illinois that nite with my new used car. Everything from start to finish was great.

Great transaction

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Bought a car sight unseen based upon pics and speaking with Steven. Car was shipped and is as promised. Very happy with our purchase.

Steve was fantastic to work with!

by from Oxford, MI |

We were in desperate need of a good, mechanically sound used car. I had a specific price range and Steve worked extremely hard to fit all of my specs. I would urge you to deal with Steve R. if you want a great car with excellent service.

Steve was really helpful!

by from Oakland, MI |

Steve in Used Cars was very helpful in my purchase of a 2010 Town and Country. The van was extremely clean and functioning great, and the only minor thing was worn wiper blades - which he replaced himself....in the rain, instead of me having to wait for an available tech! Steve helped with sorting out all the financing options and got me a great financing package, and showed me around the service area. Its been about 3 weeks now and we love the van - thanks Steve and Milosch's Palace Chrysler.

Horrible service center and mechanics.

by from Oxford,michigan |

Purchasing the car was fast and the used car salesman was super nice. However the day after I bought it I needed a new radio, which they did for free so whatever. Then a couple months later I needed the transmission pan replaced and ball joints done. My car has been there 5 full days still not done. Not only is it not finished but I had to call and ask what's going on sense it was supposed to be done today and its already 2 p.m. This is the 3rd time taking it in sense I bought it 4 months ago. Certified pre owned doesn't mean anything they don't like at anything and they do not care about customers.

August 14, 2013

Hello Ashley, I am sorry for your recent visit with us and I would like to speak with you about this to see what we can do to assist you. I did not here of these concerns while your vehicle was with us. Please contact me personally if you ever have any concerns with your vehicle so I may assist while your vehicle is here with us. Again please contact me, Jim Gentry service director

The "Good" Purchasing Experience

by from Oxford/Lapeer, Michigan |

I showed up at Milosch's Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep unannounced at 9:00am on a Tuesday morning looking for a Certified Pre-owned Jeep Grand Cherokee. When I went into the office I was greeted by Steve. He had four Grand Cherokees that fit what I was looking for and he took the time to show me each one. He talked about the pros & cons, answer all my questions, and gave me a few tips to think about. There was no pressure through the entire process, he listened to my thoughts, and after short time we sealed the deal. He managed all of the plate transfer & insurance setup, and found a lender with a great interest rate. In less than 24 hours the car was ready. The vehicle was showroom spotless, the buying process was excellent, and Steve was a great salesman to work with. Steve, thank you for a fun, positive and satisfying purchasing experience.