Milosch's Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3800 S. Lapeer Rd., Lake Orion, MI 48359

New 866-325-5175
Used 866-935-6594
Service 888-489-2862

Come experience the Palace Advantage today!

Great experience

by from Clarkston Michigan |

Steve Romolino was an excellent person to work with. He let me take the car home over night. He was very down to earth and I liked how he was very understanding and not at all trying to push anything, I enjoyed shooting the breeze with him, he was very attentive and did his best to make the experience flawless. He is like a neighbor. Thanks so much Steve. Bogdon also a great guy he is professional but also is a salt of the earth kind of person. Thanks again you guys. Tom Rode

Very Satisfied

by from Lake Orion, MI |

I initially reviewed as ?Overlook? where I was ignored when I went into the dealership the first time.  Well, I went back and my experience was quite different this time around.  Right when I entered the dealership I was greeted by an employee who then directed me to a salesman who happened to be Tom Ross.  Tom was very easy to work with, he never pressured me to lease or to buy, to order or to buy off the lot, nor did he push me into any particular vehicle.  He let me decide.  Initially I wanted to wait and buy off the lot until I eventually decided to order and Tom mentioned that this was a good choice, that I would get the car earlier since it was a new model. Well, I received the car in July. Before I drove it off the lot, Tom gave me a tour of the dealership, including everyone in the service department. When I decided to order the car, and Tom was very busy with other customers, he bought me dinner at the bistro in the dealership. Overall, my experience with the dealership and with Tom was fantastic. Also, I did have the car in for service for a punctured tire and they got me in and out quickly.

Steve Romolino Gets the 5 Stars for Palace CDJR

by from Waterford Michigan |

Steve Romolino is a 5 Star representative of a 5 Star dealership. I found the car I wanted at Cars.com and since I work in the area, I visited the dealership that afternoon. Shortly after my arrival while walking among the vehicles, Steve introduced himself and asked if he could be of service. No pressure, just helpful. He was patient while I examined the vehicle closely. He offered to let me take the car (Chrysler 300) on a test spin, and the ride went fine. He is knowledgeable and answered all of my questions without salesbabble. Steve is an experienced salesman and as such, he doesn't talk too much. He respects the buyer's intelligence. Again, no pressure. Steve then let me take the vehicle to my mechanic who gave it a thorough inspection and "thumbs up." Including drive time, I had the vehicle for at least two hours, but no problem with Steve. I financed the deal through my credit union, located out of town. Again, no problem. In fact, there was a branch in Steve's hometown and he picked up the check for me on Saturday morning, his day off. This is simply the best customer service I have experienced! At the closing, Steve introduced me to the dealership service manager. We had a informative talk. My hat is off to Steve and his colleagues at Palace CJDR. Steve is a family man and a professional, and the dealership is professional. I recommend Steve Romolino without hesitation.

Touareg TDI sold by Steven Romolino

by from Lowell, MASS |

My wife bought her Touareg TDI from Steven and we had a fantastic experience. We drove from Mass to Lake Orion to pick up this vehicle. At first we where really nervous about buying a car threw cars.com and on the phone. Steven made us feel very comfortable threw the entire process. On the weekend that we went to go pick up the SUV it took us 6 extra hours to get to the dealership. Steve was so dedicated to being excellent he postponed his personal plans just to accommodate us. What a remarkable sales person, I would keep buying cars from this man where it not that he is 900 miles away from my residence. Who ever reads this, please do business with Steve he will not disappoint. Also the Touareg is fantastic it returned 30MPG over the 900 miles on the return trip. with a gas tank range of 750 miles !!!!!!! its also extremely luxurious feels better and more stylish then my BMW. We also towed a car with it the other day, didn't even notice we were pulling something. 7000 pound towing capacity along with 30 MPG and how capable it is, needless to say we are very happy. Steve thanks for all your help, thank you and God bless.

easy to buy from

by from Lansing,MI |

very nice Jeep, great to work with, great price, only problem is the Jeep has this smoky smell in it now, previous owner must have been a smoker and the cleaning they did only covered the smell.

Milosch's Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

June 16, 2014

Dear Peg, Thank you for your kind words. We are sorry to hear that there is a stale smell in the vehicle. We do have an ionizing system that may reduce or eliminate the offensive oder. My used car manager would like you to set an appointment with me for that service and I will make all of the arrangements, including a car for the night at no cost to you. You may reach me directly at 248-724-7352. Thank you for your business and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Darcy LaForce Customer Relations Milosch's Palace Chrysler

Lack of Customer Service

by from Lake Orion, MI |

When I arrived at the dealer, I looked at the cars outside near the front doors. I went in and looked at the cars in the showroom. I then went over to the brochures and looked over what they had there. I then went outside again for a second time and looked at one of the cars out front. I then entered the showroom a second time and I even went over to one of the vehicles that a salesman was showing someone. I stood and listened. After about a minute the salesman and the customer went back to his desk. Again, I went back to the brochures for a second time, and again I went back outside for a third time where I tried to find the new car lot. One of the employees (salesman?) walked right past me but then he turned around and asked me if I was being helped. I said no. He told me to go back in and that I would be helped. So, I entered the showroom a third time and I looked at the cars again. I even wandered over to the Ram truck, looking inside and looking at the sticker. I then went home. When I first arrived, I noticed the salesmen were either attending to customers personally or on the phone so I thought I would have to wait, but during this entire time three couples entered the dealership and were helped immediately. An older couple barely got through the front door when someone walked right up to them. Were they picking up a vehicle? No, because I overheard the couple asking about what engine options were on the trucks and what gas mileage each engine got. They were then escorted out to the new car lot to look at the trucks. I was dressed no differently than anyone else who walked in that day. Maybe I will come back and next time I should wear a suit and tie.

Milosch's Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 22, 2014

On behalf of the Milosch Family, I would like to apologize for you being overlooked multiple times at the dealership. It is our intent to greet each and every person who enters the facility and every one of our employees is empowered to say hello and address your needs and concerns. We thank you so much for letting us know that we need a brushing up in this area. We can't get better if you don't tell us. We would like to have you come back and try us again. Feel free to call me directly at 248-724-7352. Thank you again for letting us know. Darcy LaForce Customer Relations Milosch's Palace Chrysler

Bad Experience with the Service Department

by from Oakland, MI |

My 2013 Dodge Journey was dropped off at 10:33 for the first oil change and inspection. A phone number was left to be called when the car was ready. According to the final invoice, it was done at 11.01. There was no phone call, even though the service advisor, Ryan, wrote it down. The phone number and Email on the invoice are both wrong, in fact I never had that Email address at all. I was told originally that it would take about 40 minutes. After waiting for a phone call for 1 hour and 15 minutes, I got a ride back to the dealership at 12:15 and stood around in the service area, but no one was available to help. While waiting inside, our salesman approached us and said he would ask the service department what the status was on our car. He didn't come back. At 1:15, I returned to the service area and found my vehicle check up paperwork sitting on the desk and saw my vehicle parked outside with the window wide open and the doors unlocked. Usually the car goes through a car wash, but that didn't happen either. I took the paper to the cashier, got my keys and left at 1:25. My time was wasted waiting for almost 2 1/2 hours beyond the time that the car was ready. No one apologized. Needless to say, I am done with this dealership.

worth the trip

by from Aurora, Il |

I travelled to Michigan from Illinois to see a car i found on cars.com. I met with David Thompson, and was delighted when the car was brought up to view and test drive. We continued to make the deal and drove back to Illinois that nite with my new used car. Everything from start to finish was great.

Great transaction

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Bought a car sight unseen based upon pics and speaking with Steven. Car was shipped and is as promised. Very happy with our purchase.

Steve was fantastic to work with!

by from Oxford, MI |

We were in desperate need of a good, mechanically sound used car. I had a specific price range and Steve worked extremely hard to fit all of my specs. I would urge you to deal with Steve R. if you want a great car with excellent service.

Steve was really helpful!

by from Oakland, MI |

Steve in Used Cars was very helpful in my purchase of a 2010 Town and Country. The van was extremely clean and functioning great, and the only minor thing was worn wiper blades - which he replaced himself....in the rain, instead of me having to wait for an available tech! Steve helped with sorting out all the financing options and got me a great financing package, and showed me around the service area. Its been about 3 weeks now and we love the van - thanks Steve and Milosch's Palace Chrysler.