Prestige Warren Toyota-Scion

New 866-619-9317
Used 866-493-1985
Service 888-545-2440

A Member of Prestige Automotive Group

Fun...Enjoyable! The BEST TIME!!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I found my vehicle on Car Traders web site. Warren Toyota is 3 hours from my front door! If it was not for the call received from the used car sales manager Mike Haboosh this deal would never have taken place! I usually am working 7 days a week. This does not leave much time for car shopping. I knew what I wanted to drive and Mike had it! It was Memorial weekend so I had a couple days off. When Mike called, my wife and I were on our way to Ohio to look at a vehicle. After the detailed description Mike was able to supply, I knew I had found my vehicle! My wife and I drove to Warren Mi., got a hotel room for the the night and made the trip a much needed get away! We met Mike the next morning and was introduced to Marty. Marty is a great guy, really funny! The experience my wife and I had that day was probably the best time we ever have had buying a vehicle. And over the years we have purchased a few! Not only did I get "my" vehicle at a great price ( Mike made our drive and time worth it) we also met some great people and made a couple new friends.It has been a couple weeks now since that day and have to say... I LOVE MY TRUCK!!! Oh, one other thing... Marty called the next day thanking us again and just made sure we got back to Indiana safely. Buy your vehicle from Warren Toyota. It would definitely be worth the drive. It was for us!! Tell them Dan & Jackie sent you!!

Great place for a great deal

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

This was my first experience purchasing my own car along with trading in my old car. The dealers were not pushy at all, and let me make my own decision without any persuasion. They were honest with their pricing and gave me a great deal for my trade and a wonderful new car. Thank you Warren Toyota for working with me during this complicated process. It was greatly appreciated!

ONE OF THE BEST DEALERSHIPS! TRUSTED!

by from Michigan |

Recently purchase a used vehicle from Warren Toyota and let me just say, it was one of the best decisions I could make. I am not talking just about the great vehicle I purchased, but also the fantastic customer service I received. I saw the vehicle I wanted online and Adam was the first person I talked to regarding the vehicle I purchased. He work with me on negotiating the price of the vehicle before I made the long commute to the dealership. He was great, very patient worked eagerly to exceed my expectations. Upon arrival to the dealership, I met Bruce and Mike who were again, very kind and patient and made sure I left happy and satisfied with a great car. Don't know why they have a 3.2 star rating, it DOES NOT reflect the 5 star service I received! My car had recalled parts on it, and Mike, Bruce and Adam made sure the car was fixed and 150% ready to go! Most dealers wouldn't do that! So with that said, I say Thank You, you guys are rock-stars!! **If you're reading these reviews trying to decide whether or not to do business with Warren Toyota, take it from me, these guys will work hard at getting you a GREAT deal on a GREAT car! I STRONGLY recommend Warren Toyota!***

New car

by from Macomb Mi |

My Family and I just Purcased my Daughters first new car from Leo belton great experience. The sales Manager Mike comeover a couple times very helpful no pressure just a very helpful staff and friendly thank you Warren Toyota we will be back.

Bob and Keri Yerkey of Warren

by from warren mi |

George was our salesman and never tried to change our mind. No pressures which is a delightful change. Jerry did all the explaining of the finances and warrenties. Would definetly reccomend them to everyone.

wallace h

by from warren , mi |

mr.leonard belton did a excellent job.in convencing me to obtain a vehicle from the dealership.i would recommend leonard belton and the dealership.

Chang-Fa AN

by from Warren, MI |

I just purchased a 2009 Toyota Camry from Mike at the dealership and happy with their service. Adam the sales manager was very helpful in the process. They let me take a test drive, introduced me to the service department, showed me the service history on the car, and set me up for my first maintenance. The process went very smoothly and it was a positive experience.

Best car shopping experience I've had.

by from sterling heights, MI |

The sales staff and management really made me feel at home. I didn't feel the me against them that I've felt at other dealerships.