Sterling Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

40111 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

New 888-270-3126 New888-270-3126
Used 888-246-5291 Used888-246-5291
Service 877-231-3533 Service 877-231-3533

Your Detroit area Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM dealership.

No pressure; quality service!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I just purchased a used vehicle from Sterling Heights Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram and I applaud the great assistance from their sales staff. I felt I received quality service, advice and guidance from our sales person, and no pressure on top of that! I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this sales person/facility.

Always friendly and fast!

by from Pontiac |

I love coming here for a quick fix, oil change, or whatever my car needs! So friendly and fast. Always giving a fair price and helping with how to keep my car running smoothly! If you want to enjoy your service experience I would highly recommend checking out this Dodge dealership!!!

was looking for a cummings powered vehicle i

by from harrisville Michigan |

I have not heard anything as of today on whether or not they ever found a Cummings powered vehicle

Terrible Service Department

by from Detroit MI |

I've tried to go here a couple of times. Each time I walk in their bay is empty but I have to make an appointment for later (usually two weeks) because they dont have time or parts to help me. Once it was for a rear brake caliper / rotor replacement plus an oil change. Couldnt see me, had to come back two weeks later. I said no thanks. Next time, I need a tire replaced because the TPMS fell into the tire while I was driving down the highway. Nope, they say their parts department is closed because they are doing inventory. Come back in two weeks. Nope, I say. I'll take my business elsewhere. 2009 Jeep, 35k miles, and the TPMS is broken on at least 3 wheels. Nice.

Great Experience

by from Michigan |

Patrick Moseley helped me with my decision of leasing 2016 Jeep Cherokee, made the experience a nice one through out the process, and even after, as he welcomes any questions about the car, and he is so caring about the people that he knows, even in service time, he will find the time to check with you on the car and any concerns. definitely I will recommend and get my future cars from the same dealership.

Untrustworthy

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Brought my Jeep Liberty in for recall work. Service Rep informed me the front and rear axle fluids needed to be replaced. I asked if they had actually checked the fluids? Rep said "Yes, they are dirty." I declined the service and returned to my lube shop afterwards, who had just changed the front/rear axle fluids 1000 miles prior. I was shown pristine oil samples from both axles. I went back to the dealership and informed the owner of what had just happened. I was told to leave and was promptly shown the door.

overall good experience with used car purchase

by from Warren Mi |

My husband and I came into the dealership looking for a car for our son who was away at school at CMU. Marty was our salesman and gave us time, attention and good information on the car we were interested in. When we came back the second time to look at car, it was close to closing time, but he took his time and let us test drive the car and stayed past the closing time of 9:00 to help us. Made us feel confident in our choice and made the whole process much easier. Overall was a good experience. When my son came in to sign papers, he was able to give him good info about car maintenance and oil change service for the car and overall made it a good experience. Thanks again Marty for all your help.

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!! NO HASLE SALESMAN

by from Clinton Twp, MI |

FROM WHEN I WENT IN TILL I LEFT... VERY PROFESSIONAL FELT AT HOME.

Fantastic service, knowledgeable sales-person

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

We had a very positive sales experience at Sterling Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership. Sales consultant was very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and patient with all our questions. The no pressure sales approach was also very appreciated. Would recommend the dealership and especially the sales consultant-Keith to all my family and friends.

Great feeling during & after purchase

by from Troy, MI |

My wife and I needed a new vehicle to replace our old van since we don't need to transport the kids from college any more. Salesman John Spica helped us look at multiple models until we found the right one that "fit" well and had the right equipment. We really appreciate that the investigation and lease process was a positive experience. We now have a 2015 Journey that matches what we need for the next couple years at a great price. Thank you John and Sterling Heights Dodge.