Sterling Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

40111 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

New 888-270-3126
Used 888-246-5291
Service 877-231-3533

Your Detroit area Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM dealership.

No pressure; quality service!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I just purchased a used vehicle from Sterling Heights Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram and I applaud the great assistance from their sales staff. I felt I received quality service, advice and guidance from our sales person, and no pressure on top of that! I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this sales person/facility.

Untrustworthy

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Brought my Jeep Liberty in for recall work. Service Rep informed me the front and rear axle fluids needed to be replaced. I asked if they had actually checked the fluids? Rep said "Yes, they are dirty." I declined the service and returned to my lube shop afterwards, who had just changed the front/rear axle fluids 1000 miles prior. I was shown pristine oil samples from both axles. I went back to the dealership and informed the owner of what had just happened. I was told to leave and was promptly shown the door.

overall good experience with used car purchase

by from Warren Mi |

My husband and I came into the dealership looking for a car for our son who was away at school at CMU. Marty was our salesman and gave us time, attention and good information on the car we were interested in. When we came back the second time to look at car, it was close to closing time, but he took his time and let us test drive the car and stayed past the closing time of 9:00 to help us. Made us feel confident in our choice and made the whole process much easier. Overall was a good experience. When my son came in to sign papers, he was able to give him good info about car maintenance and oil change service for the car and overall made it a good experience. Thanks again Marty for all your help.

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!! NO HASLE SALESMAN

by from Clinton Twp, MI |

FROM WHEN I WENT IN TILL I LEFT... VERY PROFESSIONAL FELT AT HOME.

Fantastic service, knowledgeable sales-person

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

We had a very positive sales experience at Sterling Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership. Sales consultant was very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and patient with all our questions. The no pressure sales approach was also very appreciated. Would recommend the dealership and especially the sales consultant-Keith to all my family and friends.

Great feeling during & after purchase

by from Troy, MI |

My wife and I needed a new vehicle to replace our old van since we don't need to transport the kids from college any more. Salesman John Spica helped us look at multiple models until we found the right one that "fit" well and had the right equipment. We really appreciate that the investigation and lease process was a positive experience. We now have a 2015 Journey that matches what we need for the next couple years at a great price. Thank you John and Sterling Heights Dodge.

Excellent Dealeship, Thanks Alix

by from Sterling Heights, Mi |

I've been buying new vehicles at Sterling Heights Dodge for over 30 yrs and have had nothing but great experiences there. All the salespersons I've had were always very patient and very knowledgeable. I just purchased a new minivan and Alix Barone did a great job and was very helpful and she had answers to all my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership and Alix to anyone.

Excellent Service

by from Sterling Heights, Mi |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Sterling Heights Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Salesman James Jordan was extremely helpful and made my purchasing experience easy. I told him what vehicle i wanted and i was in it the next day. I highly recommend this dealer.

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Sterling Heights, Michigan |

We went to Sterling Heights Dodge to buy a 2015 Dodge Ram Truck. We had a very good experience. Our salesperson, Pat Moseley, did a very good job of helping us to find what we wanted. The day we picked up the truck, he explained thoroughly everything we needed to know about the truck and electronics. We would definitely recommend Sterling Heights Dodge to anyone.

Chuck L was the man......

by from Troy MI |

Chuck Luterman was awesome. He got us the town and country we wanted and the payment we wanted as well. Chuck was an excellent communicator, and no pressure sales person. It was a slam dunk for us to lease the van from Chuck at Sterling Heights Dodge. I would recommend him to any one.

Great salespeople

by from Roseville, MI |

Alix Barone very friendly and through. This was my first Chrysler purchase and she took the time to explain their system and all the features on the car. Moving from GM over to Chrysler was a pleasure!