Suburban Acura

(5.0) 8 Reviews

25000 Haggerty Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

good service

by from southfield |

good service!!! will recommend to my frd!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Test Drive

by from Lansing |

I was doing a test drive earlier this week with Zhenzhu Jin. Excellent experience!! The facility is setup very professional and great customer service ever! She is a very responsible and friendly person with a positive attitude which makes me feel like driving an Acura could be a great joy! Thank you!

Great customer services

by from westland, MI |

I got my first Acura from Suburban Acura by a sales rep ( ZhenZhu Jin ), she answer all of my questions and not being pushy, which is a great thing when you purchasing a new car. She explain every thing I need to know, really detail.

help me a lot! really appreciate it

by from ann arbor MI |

Best dealer ever. great altitude and help me find sweet one!

Great Service, Great Sales Rep

by from Canton, MI |

First Acura RDX, the whole process is super friendly, that was nice to dealing with the sales rep ( ZhenZhu Jin ), you have to talk to this lady when you purchase your Acura or your car, she is easy going, friendly, and she gave me a great idea on the car that I like, and she answered all of my questions and was never pushy.

Suburban Acura

by from Northville MI |

I didn't purchase a car at this time, but if I decided get an Acura I'll get it from Zhenzhu Jin from Suburban Acura. Very friendly and courteous.

Great Service

by from Novi MI |

I got my first ACURA 2012 Sep. From sales to service, they're the best I ever seen!!

Auburban Acura

by from Novi, MI |

When my wife and I stopped at the local Acura dealer we were in the early stages of car shopping and thought that we would be visiting many other dealers in the days ahead. We test drove an Acura TL and immediately fell in love with it. The salesperson we worked with was wonderful. She answered all of our questions and was never pushy. The sales manager who helped close the deal was very nice and I think he treated us very fairly. Since we bought the TL we have stopped back at the dealership a couple of times and we are treated like old friends . . . most dealers don't even remember your name the minute they take your money. I should add that we were so pleased that we actually bought two cars from this dealer and we love them both.