Castle Honda

Used 866-575-8127
Service 877-428-4043

Purchased new Honda Odyssey ex-l nav

by from Northbrook, IL |

Great price for new car. Great price for trade in value. Did not give us any problem. Fast service. This is our second car from that dealer. Very happy.

Trustworthy and Pleasant

by from Fox Lake, IL |

Searched for a specific used car and drove all over to dealerships in Rockford, Milwaukee and all over the Chicago area. Unlike every other dealership, the folks at Castle Honda were professional, transparent and never pushy. No other dealer anywhere has ever showed me the diagnostics and the specifics that were fixed or replaced and how much it cost. This kind of honesty and transparency is unprecedented and was very much appreciated!

Very good service

by from Arlington Heights |

I got a very good quote from Castle Honda and called to schedule a visit for the same day (last day in February, Friday). When I came in the car was ready for me. Took a test drive (alone) and decided to buy the vehicle. The paperwork including financing from Honda Financial Services took about 1 hour. No pressure. Preparing the car took another 30 minutes. Drove home in a new car. The whole process was relaxing and straightforward.

Hopeless go somewhere else to buy a car

by from Glenview |

Arrived and waited 30 minutes for the Mike Afanasyev to bring a vehicle up to compare - he vanished and so did we. Went to Honda on Grand OK deal via the internet- Auto Nation also seemed to want to sell a car but didn't have our model in stock.

Very accommodating

by from Northwest suburb of Illinois |

Harris Fazal, the sales consultant, was very accommodating. Everything went smooth from the time we came in to talk business of buying a Honda Accord, until we left with a purchase. Harris was very informative, knew all the answers, didn't waste our time waiting and met our price. it was a pleasure working with him.

excellent service from sales person

by from Chicago |

My wife and I went in to look at the honda CRV and Harris greeted us at the door. My wife and I have not purchased a vehicle in 7 years and expected to have a hassle and be bothered by the sales person but it was exactly the opposite. Harris Fazal answered all our questions which were numerous and explained everything with the upmost patience and courtesy. He was helpful and took all the stress out of our purchase. He was truly someone that I would recommend to anyone purchasing a vehicle at Castle. In my working position I supervise people and would love to have an employee like Harris where I would know he was doing a great job representing my organization. thanks Harris.

Poor customer service

by from CHicago, IL |

No one in service picks up the phone today at 1:30 PM after ringing over and over again. Vadeem never returned my calls for install of remote start into 2009 Accord, even after I told service a week ago to have him call me. Awful customer service. Will never go there and recommend same to others!

used car purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

everything went fairly smoothly with Mustafa. I would have liked a lower rate but considering my circumstances...can't complain. Also got 3 year bumper-bumper warranty so I'm off and running! Service was very good and accommodating.

used car purchase nightmare

by from chicago |

I purchased a 2008 oddessey and at time of purchase was promised several things would get fixed. After 5 months of calling and complaining this wasnt getting fixed I finally said I was driving in to get it fixed have what I was promissed. Over 20 phone calls and a dozen messages with 3 different managers...terrible service and complete lack of respect for the customer..sell the car and kick out the door attitude.

Brand Destruction 1 Customer at a Time

by from Chicago |

I have been a Honda owner since 1989. We have always had 2 Honda's at a time. I always trade for a new Accord EXL-V6 every 3-4 years. In Dec. I put out on the internet I was looking for the best pricing on a Black Accord EXL-V6 with Ivory interior. I recieved a price quote from Larry at Castle Honda. I e-mailed back a few more times to make sure it was the Black EXL-V6 with Ivory interior. He said he could get it; but I had to come in and put a deposit down ; and draw up a purchase agreement. I came in; they apraised my 2008 Black EXL-V6 and I put a deposit down with the purchase aggreement. After several days Larry called me an said they had the car. I came to the dealership with my title of my trade in; and sat down at Larry's desk. After 5-10 minutes he got a call went into his finace Manager's office and came back saying that they had the car but would not be able able to deliver it to me for the agreeded price. I asked how much more, and Larry said $2000.00 more. You see the Finace Manager said Larry maid a small mistake with the pricing. He quoted and agreeded to a 4 cylinder not a six cylinder. Then the finace Manager became angry with me when I suggested that they absorb the "hit" on thier mistake. He challenged me that if I never made a mistatke in my life he would give it to me for the aggreeed price, then snickered but you can't, no one can. I aggreed that I , and my company have made mistakes but we take ownership , make it right by our customers and learn from it. The finace Manager then accused me of taking avantage of Larry on the pricing of the car ; that I had to "know" what the pricing of the auto was. I asked for the GM a; and they said he was off. I said tell him I want to speak to him. After 10 days when I had disputed the charge on my credit card for the deposit, the GM called looking for cc number so he could refund the depoist. I asked him why he did call earlier ; he said he did and left no message. I am done with Honda after 23 years and maybe 10 cars. I am looking at Audi, Infinity and Nissan. I could go onabout this experience, but what's the point. Brand Destruction is accomplished by lost trust.