Nationwide Nissan Kia

New 888-802-9848
Used 888-716-5605
Service 866-370-7077

Nationwide For Life

NAtionwide is the only Place to buy your next car!

by from Balgtimore |

I inquired VIA the internet about getting a new vehicle for my Son. Dave Himmer recommended we go with a Versa or Sentra. After doing some research we decided to go with the Sentra Dave Himmer assisted us in getting an amazing deal and pairing us with a wonderful sales consultant. Nationwide Nissan is simply amazing!

June 10, 2014

Thank you for the great review! Feel free to contact me anytime if I may provide you with additonal assistance!

Horrible telephone customer service/internet sales

by from Long Island, NY |

Grade: F Minus. Called them from out of state to inquire about an old cadillac they put on cars.com. The guy who answered the phone was totally unprofessional (typically a dealership answers their phone professionally with a friendly greeting and the name of the dealership you called, this one just says "hello?"). He was disinterested, unfriendly, gave one-word replies, and seemed completely uninterested in taking my call (maybe he saw my out of state area code, or maybe he just hates his job..), and completely uninterested in telling me anything additional about the car that wasn't in the ad (well what would YOU like to know about the car, SIR?), there was dead air for like 10 seconds (isn't part of a car dealer's job description supposed to be to talk to the person who calls your dealership??) I might have bought the car from them, and at what they were asking for, it looked that nice. Now you lost a sale, and Nationwide Nissan can get their business from somebody else. The guy was so unprofessional and snotty (oh, we don't 'photoshop' our pictures, this car is clean) that I had no choice but to end the call I made. Bottom line, if you don't treat me right, you will NOT get my business, or my hard-earned money. Period. After this experience, I will never do business with anyone on cars.com again. I looked at 2 old cadillacs I saw on cars.com in the past month; one smelled like it had been underwater for a month and the other had an interior that had not been cleaned since 1983. So cars.com gets a 2 thumbs down review from me as well. That's all.

June 20, 2014

I apologize you had to deal with this from someone at my dealership. This is not the way we deal with our potential clients. He will be wrote up and added to his file. Thank you greatly for bringing this issue you had to light. Should you need any additional assistance please feel free to call me. Dave Himmer Internet Manager Nationwide Nissan 410-252-8000

Very dissatisfied Did not follow thru with their i

by from Baltimore Md |

Very dissatisfied Did not follow thru with their promise

Awesome

by from Lutherville-Timonium, MD |

Fast, efficient, pleasant and straight forward . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

January 23, 2014

Thanks for you recommendation!!

lenrunner5

by from reisterstown,md |

Excellent Sales and Service Departments. Nationwide Infiniti is my Dealership for Life.

January 23, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation!

Excellent

by from Lutherville-Timonium, MD |

Extremely nice and trustworthy and Purcell explained everything about car and all of the options. Purcell made sure I was comfortable driving the vehicle and very accommodating to any of my needs. Worked hard to give me the best deal. Excellent salesman!

January 23, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation!

Nationwide Used Car Sales

by from Timonium, MD |

We found a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder at your Used Car Sales Room on York Rd. We submitted an inquiry on line. We were contacted and told to come to your Used car sales room to test drive the vehicle.On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 we went to the Used Car Sales office on York Rd and we were greeted by a salesman, Jay Best who started the process for us. We test drove the vehicle and really liked it a lot. We found a few scratches on the vehicle that we had asked to be fixed. One of the scratches was on the front left bumper and the other one on the right rear bumper. The interior and exterior were not cleaned very well and we were told they would have the vehicle detailed, as well if we purchased the vehicle. We sat down with Jay to go over the price. After going back and forth regarding the price with Jay and the Sales Manger, Marcus and even going outside to go over the vehicle again, we came to an agreed price along with Nationwide agreeing to fix the few issues we found on the vehicle along with the left rear tire rim on the passenger side of the vehicle.We both signed 4 or 5 documents each and I believe this was all of the title paperwork. We had the check written out. Jay walked away from his desk for a minute and when he returned he says he wants to apologize to us but they had made a mathematical error and they would not be able to let the vehicle go for the price we agreed too. The new price would be over 2k more. We couldn?t believe what we were hearing. We thought there is no way. How do you make an error like that? After going back and forth several times regarding the price, not once or twice but three times they went over the price, then they catch their mistake and we have to the pay the difference?? The sales manager, Marcus, came out of his office at that time and apologized and said I am really sorry but there is nothing I can do. He basically told us to either take the vehicle or not. I continued to express my frustration as I couldn?t believe this could happen. We agreed to a price, we signed paperwork and now you want us to pay 2 thousand more. I guess this is the game they play and I wouldn?t be surprised if they do this to all of their customers. Before I walked out, Marcus, the sales manager, asked where we lived and offered to give me $20.00 for gas money and for our inconvenience. This really offended us. We didn?t want his money. We wanted the vehicle we came to look at and we wanted it for the agreed price. Needless to say, we left the sales office without the vehicle. We drove approximately one mile and then my cell phone was ringing. It was the salesman saying please come back, we are very sorry about the misunderstanding. They wanted us to come back and work this out. I asked if the deal was for the price we agreed to and he said ?No? but we are close. We said ?No? we would not go for anything other than the price we agreed on. Jay stated he would talk to his General Sales Manger in the morning and he would call us back. He again apologized to us and said he was very sorry.On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 8:30 in the morning, I received another call from the salesman Jay Best stating he was very sorry and he talked to his General Sales Manager and he was very upset at what happened and would like us to come back and he would make this right. I again asked if the price would be the price we agreed on and he said I?m pretty sure we can get the price there as the General Sales Manager feels really bad about what happened. Well, after leaving work early and going back to the sales office. We walked into the sales office and after ten minutes the salesman came to us and asked us to have a sit at his desk. We were presented a figure of two thousand dollars more than the price we agreed to. Again, we couldn?t believe what we were hearing. We were not going to agree to a higher price. We left messages for the General Sales Manager, Ben who never returned our calls. Stay away from Nationwide!! totally unethical!

Let the buyer beware

by from Hunt Valley, MD |

What a horrible expereince. I was ready to buy a new Maxima after the salesman promised me a better price then CarMax and $200 more than CarMax would give me for my trade in. When I arrived to close the deal, he told me he could not honor his promise and "it is what it is". He outright lied. Never again will I step foot at Nationwide Nissan. Very unethical!

Great Car!!! Even Greater Price!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Saw the car that I bought on the site 17th of March, I bought it on the 22nd. I couldn't let it go at that price. The dealer made the buying process so easy. Would definitely reccommend the dealership.

price

by from whitehall pa |

it was a good price for the condition of the vehicle...