Toyota Scion of Vacaville

Service 888-327-3519

BIG VOLUME MEANS BIG SAVINGS

Don't waste your time with Toyota Vacaville

by from Bay area, CA |

Had a deal all set to go over the phone after hours of back and forth and then was told it wasn't valid unless I got there that day. Since it was late afternoon by then and I live more than 2 hours away I needed to come in the following day. That was unacceptable for some reason. Even offered to leave a deposit via CC. Very rude sales manager. Went to another dealership and bought for the same deal only with very friendly service and no games. Problem is these guys continue to harass me trying to sell me a car even after they voided our deal. Lots of time wasting games and promises they don't keep.

Unethical Breach of Contract By Dealer

by from Vacaville, CA |

We had a horrible experience with Toyota of Vacaville. We had accepted an offer and put down a $500 deposit on a Toyota Sienne SE. It was coming from another lot so we had to wait and pick it up the next day. As we were approaching the car lot after rearranging our schedule to make a 1 hour drive from El Dorado Hills, we received a call stating that the car was no longer available and that they sold it to someone else. In case you don't realize - this is a breach of contract. Not only is that unethical, it is also illegal. Yet, I don't have the time or money to spend on a lawyer to sue them for a car that was rightfully and contractually mine. My only recourse are these review websites. Be wary of these people. It's sickening what they did - and how seemingly easy it was for them to completely disregard a contract. It seemed as if it was common practice there and nothing new to them. Anyone willing to do that has no conscience and is not to be trusted.

Toyota of Vacaville

by from Antioch, CA |

After doing much research, we settled on this dealership because they had 2 colors we were considering and wanted to view the car in & out. Staff was pleasant, no pressure to buy. They were interested in making a sale; unlike a dealership in our local area. They matched the price of another dealership and the sale was made. There was no pressure from the sales staff and manager. The finance manager was upfront on all contract figures and explained all questions we asked. No pressure there either. Kudos to the dealership. We would go back again.

Easy Deal

by from Vacaville, CA |

I recently purchased a new Tundra Crewmax using the internet sales at Toyota of Vacaville. It was one of the easiest purchases I have ever made and I got a great price on the truck - beating a dealership using the Costco Auto Program. Vacaville was very quick to respond to my initial inquiry and they were great with follow up questions.

Courteous

by from Northern California |

I was treated politely when looking for a car. I went in a total of three different times: looking/test drive, attempt to buy with a trade in (couldn't agree on price of car I wanted),

just looking

by from Rio Vista |

salespeople were responsive, unfortunatly they didn't have what I was looking for in stock.

Buying & Service

by from Winters, Ca |

Dealer had the vechicle I wanted, due to an accident I was without transportation, had a large insurance check, was ready to buy. It took the salesman 4 days to get a quote on the price, mean while I found the same vechicle at another dealer which was more aggressive and purchased the car. Nornmally I'm turned off when a salesman is agressive but in this case I made it clear I needed a car & was ready to buy the salesman did not act that interested, so they lost the sale. I have taken my new vechicle to this dealer for srevice and was quite pleased.