195 E Auto Center Dr, Fresno, CA 93710

Used 888-500-7850
Service 888-304-7856

2 New Cars

by from Clovis, CA |

Matthew "Matt" Powell made everything a great and pleasant experience at Lithia Ford of Fresno.You don't have to meet everyone at the dealership before you end up with your car keys in hand either! I'm truthfully very hard to impress, but I will definitely recommend Matt to anyone wanting a great deal for a new car.

January 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feed back, always here Generalto serve you , your family , and friends. Cal sager Manager

Service

by from Fresno ca |

My edge was serviced by the dealer it was competed as promised

Service Repair

by from Fresno, CA |

I took my car in to have a seal replaced due to a recall. I hadn't heard from anyone all day so I decided to call and find out when my car would be ready. I called four times (between 2:30 and 4:50) in order to find out whether or not my car was ready because I get off from work at 5:00. I was told that I would be called back once someone knew what was going on. I spoke with a female and explained that I needed to know if my car was ready. She placed me on hold to look into it; when she got back on the line, she simply said, "Your name is not on the list". I told her that I needed to know whether or not I should find a ride home from work and I needed to know right away when the car would be ready. Her reply was, " I don't know what to tell you." That left me very frustrated and upset. I called back at 4:50 and spoke with Hugo, who was great to work with. Hugo apologized for the inconvenience and offered to have a shuttle driver pick me up and said Ford would pay for a rental car for the day. Hugo even had my car washed. Even though I was frustrated I did end up having a good experience and would go back in the future for service.

by from Clovis, CA |

Was only planning to "look" on this day. But everything went so well I ended up buying. First, I was not hounded by salespeople. They didn't bombard me when I got out of the car. There was no pressure, they were happy to show me any cars and offered to let me test drive right away. Once I did decide to buy, I figured I would be there the rest of the day, but surprisingly even that process went very smoothly and quickly. As much as everyone dreads the car buying process, I must say they made this very, very easy.

GREAT SERVICE.

by from Clovis, CA |

I ask for Chris every time I need any type if service. He's friendly, informative and all around great guy.

March 23, 2015

Hi Debra! Thank you for your kind words. It's always nice to know we've provided exceptional customer service. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to make your next visit even more enjoyable. Thank you, Cal Sager General Manager Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno

Oil Change

by from Fresno, CA |

The staff is always respectful and polite. They address me as "Sir."

review

by from Clovis, CA |

Excellent Service department, always courteous and professional.

My personal experience

by from Fresno, Ca |

Pleasant friendly atmosphere. Efficient, great communication about upcoming appointment.

by from Fresno, CA |

I was in without an appointment and things went smoothly without any complications. I was in and out within an 1 1/2 hours (approx.). I love the fact that you provide coffee and muffins or donuts or something to eat because when I get up early.... I do not get the chance to eat before I bring in my truck.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Fresno |

We are satisfied with the service we received when purchasing our new vehicle!

Recent Service to 2013 Ford Edge

by from Fresno, CA. |

The service workers were courteous, thoughtful and extremely helpful with my service.....

March 2, 2015

Hi Lynn! Thank you for your kind words. It's always nice to know we've provided exceptional customer service. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to make your next visit even more enjoyable. Thank you, Cal Sager General Manager Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno