Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno

Used 888-500-7850
Service 888-304-7856

2 New Cars

by from Clovis, CA |

Matthew "Matt" Powell made everything a great and pleasant experience at Lithia Ford of Fresno.You don't have to meet everyone at the dealership before you end up with your car keys in hand either! I'm truthfully very hard to impress, but I will definitely recommend Matt to anyone wanting a great deal for a new car.

January 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feed back, always here Generalto serve you , your family , and friends. Cal sager Manager

Customer

by from Fresno California |

Had my car serviced Keith did a great job helping me it took a little bit longer than I thought it should.

Richie provided exceptional service.

by from Roanoke, TX |

My 19 yo daughter was traveling from San Diego to Fresno pulling horses when our truck began to act up. A friend facilitated getting the truck to Lithia where Richie went above and beyond to provide quick diagnosis and expressed concern for our situation. Richie got the repairs done quickly, communicated effectively, was within his quote, helped facilitate the shipping of our truck back to Temecula, and was always pleasant. From afar, I am in Texas, I felt confident that Richie had my daughter's safety at the forefront of his mind. Thank you Richie!

Buy from Lithia in Fresno!

by from Fresno, CA |

Amazing customer service! Steven Ash took great care of me and made sure I got into the vehicle that I wanted with all the bells and whistles. He also took the time to make sure I knew how everything in my new vehicle worked. He genuinely was concerned with my complete satisfaction.

Too long of wait for service

by from Maqdera Ca |

I had an appointment for 1:30. When I arrived a sign in the service department said those with an appointment would have at least a 1 1/2 hour wait. Why bother to get an appointment for a 20 minute job if there is that long of a wait? You should rethink how you book so their is not that long of a wait.

February 18, 2015

Hi Ann, My apologies that your service experience was so poorly timed. I will be using your remarks to take corrective action and as a training tool in the future. Feel free to contact me directly at your convenience if you're willing to allow me the opportunity to earn you back as a customer for life. Thank you, Cal Sager General Manager Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno

Oil change

by from Fresno CA |

I did not have an appointment on a Saturday. I needed a oil change. I had to wait for the tech to come to the car, I waited for 8 minutes, then I went inside. Its was about 11am,and on a board its said appointment wait time was 2 hours and walk ins was 2-3 hours. After the tech started my paperwork a guy came and said no more walk ins. My tech said that I was the last and finished my paperwork. My tech was great and had my car done in 2 hours.

January 30, 2015

would like a five stars , but i like your positive comments thank you so much for business you appreciate it. Best Regards Cal Manager

New car purchase

by from Kingsburg, CA |

Very friendly and willing to deal with you in a helpful way.

January 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feed back, always here Generalto serve you , your family , and freinds. Cal sager Manager

Lithia Ford Service

by from Fresno |

Scheduling for service online convenient & confirmed via email, w/service rep name. I made early (7am) appointment and waited for my vehicle. Very short wait and process smooth. Good customer service.

Repair of Recalls for Registration Requirement

by from Fresno, Ca Lithia Ford |

Was very please with the quick turn around time to get the recalls completed. Was flexible in getting my fleet vehicle in for repairs and provided all documentation required. Was complete, accurate and all done in timely process. Thank You Graybar Outside Sales - Account Manager

Territory Manager

by from Prather, CA |

Scott Rhoan Is an Excellent Service Advisor. I would buy from Lithia just because of his service.

Lithia Survey

by from Clovis CA. |

Chris Klien is excellent, always gives great customer service and thus I am Completely satisfied with everything!