Lithia Nissan of Fresno

5580 North Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710

New 877-487-2371
Used 888-281-1501
Service 877-368-4408

Not all dealerships are created equal. Come see what separates us from the rest!

Great customer service; helpful sales person(s)

by from Visalia, CA |

My Husband & I were looking for an Altima, so we came from Visalia, CA to Fresno to look for one. The sales person who helped up throughout was Kao. He was a nice, sweet, and patient person. Kao was interested in helping us out and wasn't being pushy like other sales persons we've encountered in the past- we don't like being forced to buy. Kao was looking out for our best interest like what payment plans WE were looking for not him or the company and like what was our budget as far as price range was. Kao did communicate very well for us when he would talk to the middle man of our needs. He didn't come back to say "we can't do that or we can't do this" instead he would say "let's try this or how abou this". We took our daughters with us and he was considerate of them and bought them pizza :) which made their evening as we had been there a for very long time dealing with purchasing a car. At the end of the evening, we went home with our Altima and the service was excellent. We loved the people there, friendly staff, too! Come and see them or ask for Kao. Thanks Kao!!!

April 17, 2014

Thank you, Gutierrez family. It makes us very happy that you are happy with your car buying experience. Kao is one of our best sales representatives and has been with us for years. We would certainly love your consideration for you or friends' next vehicle, and we thank you for choosing Lithia Nissan Hyundai of Fresno.

Lithia Hyundai of Fresno - Excellent Experience!

by from Fresno, CA |

My recent new car purchase experience at Lithia Hyundai of Fresno was excellent from beginning to end. The sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful, the sales management pushed hard to get the rate I wanted even though the lender initially offered a higher rate, I was given a fair trade-in value (proven by research & other dealer offers), and the finance department was fast and efficient. I highly recommend this dealership.

October 29, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear that your car-buying experience was as excellent as you described. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and we hope you'll continue to consider Lithia Hyundai for your future vehicle needs.

Absolutely painless!!

by from Laton, CA |

Really great salesman (David) didn't even make me feel I was dealing with a salesman. It was like talking to a friend. No pressure. He and the finance man were great. It just takes too long to buy a car even when u r paying cash.

MERRY M. SULLIVAN

by from FRESNO, CA |

I WAS COMPLETLY SATISFIED WITH MY EXPERIENCE. OUR SALESMAN, KAO WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW ALOT ABOUT THE CAR. OVER ALL OUR EXPERIENCE WAS 5 STAR.

October 28, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review, Merry. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was as excellent as you described. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and we hope you'll continue to consider Lithia Hyundai for your future vehicle needs. We will also make sure that Kao will see your review.

All Employees from Hyundai

by from Visalia Ca |

I had a great experience in the past and on the day I purchased my Vehicle. Everyone was great helpful and very courteous to my needs and expectations.

the greatest

by from Fresno, Ca |

the quality of service and the timely matter that it was done was excellent service much needed

October 9, 2014

Thank you, G. Montoya, for taking the time to share your experience with us. We always try our best to put people first and foremost, and we are happy that your service experience from us was stellar. We thank you for choosing Lithia Nissan Hyundai of Fresno!

Lithia Hyundai of Fresno

by from Fresno, CA |

It has been almost ten years since I purchased a vehicle and they were my first and only stop. I bought my previous vehicle from them and that experience had been a good one so I visited them again. The salesman (Alex) and the Finance Manager (Candy) were the only two people I dealt with and they were awesome. They were easy to talk to and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would purchase another vehicle from Lithia Hyundai of Fresno and more specifically from Alex and Candy.

October 17, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review, Irene. We are so pleased to hear that your car-buying experience was as excellent as you described. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and we hope you'll continue to consider Lithia Hyundai for your future vehicle needs. We will also make sure that Alex and Candy both see your review.

Hyundai Elantra GT

by from Selma, ca |

The whole experience of purchasing my new vehicle was great

October 7, 2014

Thank you, Loida, for taking the time to share your experience with us. We always try our best to put people first and foremost, and we are happy that your car buying experience from us was stellar. We hope you'll consider us again when thinking about your next vehicle purchase in the future.

Excellent service

by from Fresno, CA |

I noticed a warning light on my dash and immediately pulled over. I called Lithia/Hyundai towing and was towed in. I had a failing transmission sleeve, and as that was being repaired, all the recall fixes were completed, They also completed the 45,000 mile maintenance and oil change. I'm all ready for fall and winter.

October 6, 2014

Thank you, for your kind review, Les. It really makes our day when we hear that you were happy with your car service experience as Matt and his team have worked extremely hard to ensure everyone has a comfortable, professional and timely experience. We sincerely thank you for choosing Lithia Nissan Hyundai of Fresno.

customer

by from fresno, ca. |

I was in and out in a timely manner a very good experience

October 6, 2014

Thank you, for your kind review, Sue. It makes us very happy that you are happy with your car service experience, and we sincerely thank you for choosing Lithia Nissan Hyundai of Fresno.

Senior Legal Assistant

by from Clovis, CA |

I took my Sonata for oil change and got extra service (maintenance) free of charge!

October 6, 2014

Thank you, Romeo, for your kind review. It makes us very happy that you are happy with your car service experience. Matt and his team have worked extremely hard to ensure that everyone's experience in the service drive is efficient, professional and comfortable. We thank you for choosing Lithia Nissan Hyundai of Fresno.