Lithia Nissan of Fresno

5580 North Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710

New 877-487-2371
Used 888-281-1501
Service 877-368-4408

Not all dealerships are created equal. Come see what separates us from the rest!

Great Service! Thanks Lithia Nissan Fresno!

by from Fresno, CA |

Excellent customer service! Quality guaranteed repairs, they even washed and detailed or car!! We'll definitely be back again, as we have since we purchased our car at Lithia 12 years ago. The service department is awesome!! Thanks guys!!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the review Kevin, we greatly appreciate it. We are pleased to hear that you experienced excellent customer service and was taken great care of. Thank you for your review and your return business.

Nissan Versa

by from Fresno, ca |

Very good! I did recommend this dealer to my friends!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the review Alfonso Venegas, we greatly appreciate it. Thank you as well for the recommending us to your friends, we greatly appreciate it. We are pleased to hear that your shopping experience was 5 stars. Thank you again for the review and your business.

Patsy Waderker Perry, owner of Vehicle

by from Fresno Ca |

Your mechanic forgot to reset my mileage towards next service. Otherwise, everything was great! Your Service Representative, Mr. Johnson was informative, very courteous & professional. Thankyou.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your review Patsy Waderker Perry, we greatly appreciate it. We apologize for the mileage not being reset. We are pleased to hear that Jason Johnson was of great help to you while your vehicle was in service. Thank you again for the review and your business.

Nissan Rogue

by from Fresno,Ca |

Once the part was available it was fixed quickly. The only thing that was wrong, I had to visit 3 times before I could get it completed.

April 9, 2015

Thank you Margarita for the review we greatly appreciate it. We apologize for the inconvenience of have to return 3 times, but we are glad to hear that everything is fixed and was completed quickly. Thank for choosing Lithia Nissan of Fresno to care for your vehicle.

Rod Hopkins

by from Fresno, CA |

I called the Service department to see if I could bring my vehicle in for service that afternoon. I received voice mail and have yet to receive a call back. Icalled back between 30-60 minutes later, spoke to a service advisor and was able to bring my vehicle right over for an oil change. This has happened before where I left a voice mail and have not been called back. Fortunately I like having my work done at the dealer otherwise I would go elsewhere.

April 9, 2015

Thank you Rod Hopkins for the review, we greatly appreciate it. We apologize for the run around with the phones calls, we will work on improving this area. We strive to make every experience truly exceptional, so thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We are glad to hear that your vehicle was taking care of right then to get an oil change. Thank you for choosing Lithia Nissan of Fresno to care for your vehicle, we value your business. Thank you.

Great Experience

by from Roseville, CA |

I had been shopping for a used (not too old) car for some time, as I couldn't decide what I wanted. I finally decided on a 2012 Highlander - but I wanted white, lower miles, with most of the bells and whistles. When I saw the silver one at Lithia Nissan of Fresno I considered silver because it still had a light interior (others I had seen were dark). The more I looked at it, the more I liked it - but I had to be very sure this was the car I wanted, since I had to drive about 3 hours to get there. I phoned and spoke with the Sales Manager, Dave, who answered all my questions. I was able to decide on the car, and negotiate the price on the phone. Due to our distance, we would not arrive until a little after closing (on a Sunday night), but Dave and another sales person, Mark, agreed to stay late until we arrived. After test-driving the car, Dave and Mark (and the finance person) made the entire purchase process go smoothly. In addition, the team was just very pleasant to work with. Very happy we decided to make the long drive for a car we plan to keep many years.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for the review Hanlon Family, we greatly appreciate it. Glad to hear that your overall shopping experience went pleasant and smoothly. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Highlander and the memories to be created.

Service appointment

by from Charlotte, NC |

Just moved to Fresno and first time to the dealership. Great service! Thank you!

March 25, 2015

Thank you Ruth Vitale for the review, we greatly appreciate it. Welcome to Fresno, glad we were able to make your first visit here a 5 star experience. Thank you again.

Love my new Nissan Rogue!

by from Fresno CA |

It was simple and quick to purchase my new vehicle!

March 25, 2015

Thank you Susan for the review, we greatly appreciate it. Glad to hear that your purchasing experience was simple and quick. Enjoy your new Nissan Rogue, and thank you again.

Vehicle service

by from Fresno, CA |

Oil service and Vehicle inspection was done timely. Waiting area and amenities were good.

February 10, 2015

Thank you Vince Flores for the review, we greatly appreciate it. Glad your visit was good and timely. Thank you again for the review.

Honda

by from Fresno, Cal. |

Excellent Device and staff is always very helpful.

February 10, 2015

Thank you Michael Alexander for the review and the 5 star rating we greatly appreciate it. It is wonderful to hear that your experience in our dealership was great and everyone was helpful during the process. Our goal is making sure an experience is truly exceptional. Thank you again!

Wee Done

by from Fresno, CA |

You take excellent care of me each time I come in.

February 10, 2015

Thank you rwiltrout for the review and the 5 star rating, we greatly appreciate it. Glad to hear that you are receiving excellent care every time you come in for service on your vehicle. Thank you again.