Honda of Annapolis

1736 West St, Annapolis, MD 21401

New 866-370-5365
Used 866-661-1036
Service 866-344-8933

Commitment to customer care at Honda of Annapolis doesn't stop with your vehicle purchase!

Overcharged?

by from Alexandria, VA |

I recently bought a car here, and while everyone seemed laid-back and friendly, I am convinced I paid more than I should have. First, they listed the car on the Internet at an MSRP that does not include the freight charge--other dealers did--so I found out right away that they weren't offering a lower price than the other dealers after all. That seemed a bit deceptive to me. Then when we came to the point of them giving me a price, I was given a total price that was $7,000 more than the MSRP including freight! Afterwards I researched Maryland new car charges--taxes, etc.--and it shouldn't have been more than $2,500. We had to do the whole thing of him writing down a price, checking with the finance guy and coming back, which I had hoped to avoid, and I was only able to get the total lowered by maybe $1000 and some more on my trade-in, I ended up paying the maximum total I could stomach, but far more than I expected the net to be with the trade in. Then the finance guy did the push to buy an extended warranty. Other than that, the service was great and I love the car so far, but I can't help feeling I got taken. On their side, my car is one that is scarce at dealers right now (one reason I didn't just walk), which gave them more bargaining power, but $7000 above MSRP? That just doesn't seem right.

The worst repair center ...!!!!

by from Annapolis,md |

This is the worst dealership I have dealt with. To be fair I only dealt with the repair center in Annapolis and people there have such attitude that is not acceptable. the gentleman that was helping me wrote my name wrong so I asked him if he can correct it so I can submitted the invoice among my other paper work and he responded " I will changed" then he gave me that look and did not do anything about it, then asked "what is wrong with the car?" so I started to tell him what is wrong and I can?t remember finishing one sentence without him saying YA, YA, YA!!! And interrupting me. Then the cashier, I do not know what is wrong with her but she has a mind on her own, she was yelling the customer?s name as if the customers are in some sort of trouble and if you take a chance to ask her a question she was very short with the answer. Overall I had the worst experience in this dealership. Despite the fact the over pricing for their services that I can get anywhere or at any other Honda dealership. Bottom line; I will never go to this repair center again or refer any of my friends there.

buying a new car

by from Annapolis ,Md |

I was in need of a new car I looked everywhere ,It seemed like no one really wanted to take the time to help me .So my friend told me to go see Jason at Honda of Annapolis and I did. He was amazing I felt he went way,way ut of his way to make sure I got the car I wanted . He was not talking crap like most dealers talk .He was right to the point .He was fast and great. THANK YOU AGAIN..

Would not honor offer sent to me by email

by from Tracys Landing, MD |

Like to share my terrible experience at a Honda dealer (Honda of Annapolis). Lets start with that I was using a car buying service through USAA, after filing out the appropriate information the dealer contacted me and setup an appointment, all was good. After arriving at the dealer and test driving the vehicle things went south. The day before I received an email from the dealer with an Exclusive offer on an in-stock vehicle, on the offer it had an exp date of 05/22/2014. The vehicle listed on the offer was still on the lot and available but the dealer refused to honor the offer they sent to me just 2 days prior. There excuse was that Honda was not offering those incentives anymore, but he could not tell me what those incentives where. After going around with him, we finally left and will never go back to that dealer or recommend it EVER. Prior to going I was told by several people that they have had terrible service at Honda of Annapolis. I just hope this does not reflect on all the dealerships in the area, I am going to attempt one other dealership and if I have the same experience I will be looking at buying from a different car maker.

Amazing Service

by from Washington, DC |

Thank you for an amazing client experience. I am just in the market for a new vehicle so I needed to be introduced to a few cars. I dealt with a salesman by the name of Kevin. He was very professional and knowledgable of the inventory. Thank you for a great experience.

Jason is the one!

by from Lusby, Maryland |

The entire process was great. I spoke with Jason before i made the trip to the dealership. We chatted and i gave him my perimeters. I was already pre-approved by another entity, so when i arrived Jason already had a few cars to show me. He was up front, gave great insights and overall made my buying process delightful. It was so great that i purchases two cars. Thanks Jason.

Great service, professional and accomadating

by from Severna Park, Maryland |

My sales consultant was great. Made my transition from a Sedan to a CRV very nice. He explained all the features, clearly.

Very Patient and Helpful!

by from Queen Annes County, Maryland |

This was the first time buying a new vehicle so it was a bit overwhelming. Thankfully I worked with Kevin who helped me along in this process and was "VERY" Patient. After a grueling six hours, it was finally settled and I walked out with a new Civic EX! Everything was great, Kevin was very polite and made sure to answer all of our questions as well as bring up anything that could help me as well down the road.

Great Deal on Used Cars

by from Annapolis |

My family recently purchased within a couple months of each other two used cars from Honda of Annapolis. Both times, we received excellent customer service by Sales Consultants Dan Cahill, Chris Smith, Jimmy and then by the Business Manager Bert Cho. Although each of their personalities were very different, they were all extremely knowledgable of the car's features without the drama of pushy sales pitches. I never heard, "the car will not be here very long". After careful research on my part lasting about a week each time, negotiations were fair and I feel we received a competitive price on both the Honda Accord and Scion. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a used or new car.

Ask for Jason!

by from Solomons, MD |

We dealt with Jason in buying our new Accord. He did a good job, although during the process we did have to deal with the sales manager once to confirm a price. Jason was very upfront, honest, and considerate. No shady tactics, no hidden charges. The only negative experience in the process was after the deal was made - as is too common, they turned the registration process into a sales opportunity for extra services. All you've got to do is say "No". It wastes time, though. Our first service was great, they were ready, did the work quickly and there was no charge. I'm not fond of buying a car and do so only at wide intervals - we typically keep our cars 10+ years. But dealing with Jason and Honda of Annapolis was a pleasure, and I'd gladly purchase from him again. Thanks!