Honda of Annapolis

1736 West St, Annapolis, MD 21401

New 866-370-5365
Used 866-661-1036
Service 866-344-8933

Commitment to customer care at Honda of Annapolis doesn't stop with your vehicle purchase!

Very Patient and Helpful!

by from Queen Annes County, Maryland |

This was the first time buying a new vehicle so it was a bit overwhelming. Thankfully I worked with Kevin who helped me along in this process and was "VERY" Patient. After a grueling six hours, it was finally settled and I walked out with a new Civic EX! Everything was great, Kevin was very polite and made sure to answer all of our questions as well as bring up anything that could help me as well down the road.

Great Deal on Used Cars

by from Annapolis |

My family recently purchased within a couple months of each other two used cars from Honda of Annapolis. Both times, we received excellent customer service by Sales Consultants Dan Cahill, Chris Smith, Jimmy and then by the Business Manager Bert Cho. Although each of their personalities were very different, they were all extremely knowledgable of the car's features without the drama of pushy sales pitches. I never heard, "the car will not be here very long". After careful research on my part lasting about a week each time, negotiations were fair and I feel we received a competitive price on both the Honda Accord and Scion. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a used or new car.

Ask for Jason!

by from Solomons, MD |

We dealt with Jason in buying our new Accord. He did a good job, although during the process we did have to deal with the sales manager once to confirm a price. Jason was very upfront, honest, and considerate. No shady tactics, no hidden charges. The only negative experience in the process was after the deal was made - as is too common, they turned the registration process into a sales opportunity for extra services. All you've got to do is say "No". It wastes time, though. Our first service was great, they were ready, did the work quickly and there was no charge. I'm not fond of buying a car and do so only at wide intervals - we typically keep our cars 10+ years. But dealing with Jason and Honda of Annapolis was a pleasure, and I'd gladly purchase from him again. Thanks!

Great salesperson

by from Annapolis, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 CR-V and my experience with Kevin Parker was great. If you are looking for a salesperson who is knowledgeable and not a hot pressure salesperson than seek out Kevin.

Painless buying experience

by from White Marsh, MD |

We traveled from White Marsh to Annapolis Honda to look at two CR-V EX-L they had advertised on the web. My salesman Tom Maydag greeted us and showed us both of the vehicles we were interested in. Took a test drive and purchased the AWD model. The buying process went well and we agreed on a fair price. The sales manager John Violett, was involved in the process and made sure the sale went smoothly. The finance guy was efficient and didn't try to push a lot of add on's. Overall this was a painless experience and I would recommend this dealership for your next Honda.

Bad quote

by from Baltimore |

First the place was dirty and folk were rude. I tried to get a best price yet the big guy tried to play me for a fool. They are not that great. Trying Bowie.

Poor customer service

by from Baltimore, MD |

The customer service at this honda was terrible. Not only did it take 5 hours for us to purchase our car because the salesman had to run every question we had by the manager but they ran my husband's credit without permission!! We knew when buying the car it would only go into my name since we were working on my husband's credit score. The dealership ran his credit without consulting us, without his SSN, and without his consent. The knew general things like address, DOB, and full name since we had to let them copy our IDs for the test drive. They were so sneaky!!! Then when we started getting the letters in the mail from the credit companies for the hard look at my husbands credit and called to ask them to fix it they refused!!! The best Matt (a manager) would do was write a letter, not on company letterhead, saying that it was a mistake but our fault because we gave them his info (ID which was required!). I would never go back. They are too disrespectful.

Bait and Switch--beware saleswoman Vicki

by from Annapolis, MD |

This was a classic bait and switch move. The salesperson was not professional and she basically lied. This dealership is the epitome of a bad dealer. I would not suggest going to them.

Excellent customer service

by from crownsville, md |

First off I don't buy cars very often and am not a fan of the car buying process. With that being said purchasing my new honda civic was a pleasant surprise. The sales manager matt gave me a great deal off the jump and the salesman dan answered every question I had with ease. Was in and out of the dealership with my new car in under 2 hours. I thought it would take all day but these guys made it so easy!

Friendly staff and comfortable showroom

by from Annapolis, MD |

As soon as I met Vicky, my sales person, she put me at ease and told me not to worry she was not going to push me to buy a car she was going to help me and give me whatever information I needed in order to make a decision. I was so comfortable with the whole process I ended up buying a CRV which I love. Matt, one of the managers, helped me figure out some finance questions before I made my final decision. All of the staff was warm, friendly, kind and they all acted like they really like their jobs. I can see why.