Springfield Imports

New 855-469-7482
Used 855-446-6310
Service 855-891-9102

Missouri's Volkswagen Leader!

Good inventory, professional staff.

by from Kimberling City, mo |

This is my third purchase at this dealership. All three were far above the usual car buying experience. Both sales and service are exceptional. I can highly recommend this dealership.

Quality of repairs

by from Lampe, Mo |

June 18th, took my vw beetle in for a bulb replacement on the right headlamp, and to check the struts on the front as a loud bang was heard when going over bumps. They replaced the bulb and gave an estimate of $536.,34 to replace the struts on the front as it had the wrong struts installed on the vehicle. August 24th, The lens cap on the right headlamp fell off, called Springfield vw, and they assumed no responsibility for the lens falling off. they indicated that the epoxy may have dried out allowing the cap to come off-----Maybe??? August 25th called another dealership to replace headlamp assembly and check struts on front of vehicle.They inspected vehicle and advised that if i removed the rear suspension spacers, the vehicle would drive fine. They did remove the rear spacers and the vehicle test drove ok. This review is not only for the customer, but to help the dealership in dealing with problems and what to look for . Thank you Edgar W. Gregg

Buying my Volkswagen CC over the internet

by from Naples, FL |

I brought my CC in May 2012 and SpringField Imports made the process painless. I would definitely shop with them again. I purchased my vehicle sight unseen and had it shipped to Fl. So far I'm loving my new car and have no regrets 500 miles in. Thanks Springfield Imports!!

Great

by from branson,mo |

I was very happy with the servic I received from start to end. The salesman was the BEST.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Battlefield, MO |

I rarely visit car lots because I really dislike the games and the time you can spend trying to make a deal. This visit was much different. Although I did tell salesman Jason Bruce that I did not want to spend several hours at the dealership, we had our transaction complete in about an hour. When I had the used truck inspected by my mechanic, he found several minor problems. I thought this might end up being a deal breaker, but I was easily able to negotiate with this dealer. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to do business with Volkswagen of Springfield.