Koons Ford Lincoln of Annapolis

2540 Riva Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401

New 888-418-0687
Used 888-418-6439
Service 888-902-0203

Stop in and see the All Newly Redesigned and Constructed Koons Ford Lincoln of Annapolis

Best Experience at a Ford Dealership Ever!

by from Pasadena, MD |

The facilities are amazing, and the attitude of the employees in the entire dealership are very welcoming. I'll be back for service, and when it's time, we'll be back to purchase.

Above and beyond

by from annapolis, md |

I had the pleasure in working with Greg the used car sales manager. I was in an interesting situation and I know he went above and beyond on everything. I assure you I will return to Koons Ford Annapolis because of Greg. I look forward to purchasing my next vehicle there within the next five years but in the meantime I will go for service on all my current vehicles.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Edgewater MD |

We had a very pleasant experience while buying our 2012 Escape from Koons Ford. The vehicle was as nice as the ad we saw for it and the price was transparent with no hidden fees, quite a different experience from some of the Baltimore area dealers we visited with comparable vehicles. Charlita was very nice and attentive and an absolute pleasure to deal with. We later found out the business manager Phyllis goes to the same church as our daughter. We felt very comfortable with Koons Ford and will definitely return the next time we need a vehicle.

Waste of time. Watch out!!

by from Annapolis md |

Worst dealership i ever been to. Told me to come up and look a veichle that wasnt even there. Complete waste of time. Come to find out the owner was letting his friend joy ride around in it. Very unknowlegable staff. Way over priced cars. Left me standing in the rain for 20 minutes and didnt even unlock the veichle. absolute worst experience

Desmond is the best!

by from Davidsonville, MD |

We went shopping for a new Ford Flex and found ourselves at Koons Ford of Annapolis. Great, competent sales staff there. We had fun on the test drive with Randy. Doug (the manager) was very friendly, helpful and resourceful in finding for us the exact vehicle we wanted. Best of all, Desmond made us feel like family. He had lots of patience while helping us figure out how to use all the bells and whistles on our new Flex.

Love my Ford Edge & hope to purchase an F250

by from Crofton Maryland |

I own a consignment shop & horses! I love my ford edge & am looking forward to purchasing an f250 truck from Christopher Harvison this spring. The showroom & staff are very neat & professional!

Don't buy a used car here

by from Baltimore |

Beware of bait and switch. My experience was they did not have many of the cars on the lot that they advertised. The saleman I spoke with blamed it on the company they employ to enter data on their website. My experience felt like a stereotypical used car hustle. A waste of my time.

Koons Ford Lincoln of Annapolis responded to this review

January 11, 2013

Springer - my name is Julie Wooden, and I'm with the Customer Service Group at Koons. I would like to speak with you, to learn more. If you would, please contact me at jwooden@koonsford.com (410) 224-2100. Under no circumstances do we every practice tactics such as bait and switch.

New Car

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

It was a pleasure dealing with Kevin Bracy that made the drive to Annapolis worth it. He had the car ready and he followed up after the purchase.