Koons Annapolis Toyota

Service 877-723-2118

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Service Department

by from Edgewater MD |

I brought my vehicle in today for 5000 miles service. David Jacobs Asst Service Manager helped me & was very nice & professional and provided EXCELLENT customer service. They had me in & out very quickly which made it very convenient to have this service performed on my way to work. Also, when I called in to schedule the appointment they were very friendly & helpful. I would definitely refer friends & family to purchase & have their vehicle serviced here.

May 15, 2015

Nicole, Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that the Koons Team took great care of you. Hope to see you again in the future!

great service, clean facilites, friendly

by from Glen burnie, Maryland |

This is a dealer that I would recommend to anyone. They are friendly, informative and made my buying experience as easy as it gets.

July 31, 2015

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that we made the experience easy for you and hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Happy overall, as they made up for inconvenience

by from Severna PArk, MD |

I bought my car from koons in 2013 and have had it serviced there. My last visit there was this weekend, June 2015. First, let me say that the young man, Jarel Patterson, who greeted me was excellent. I was happy until I found out my car was not ready on time. The service manager intervened, took care of the bill (40,000 service and although I was very inconvenienced, I left feeling good in the end. Bottom line is that i would recomemnd koons toyota, and I think Jarel should get some recognition fo rbeing such a thoughtful employee.

July 1, 2015

Thanks for the review Vincent! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great Service, Friendly People

by from Annapolis, MD |

Chelsea Wright was fantastic to work with. She was informative, upfront, and very helpful throughout the entire process. Everyone was very friendly; no one pressured me to agree to anything I was uncomfortable with. Thanks to everyone at Koons!

July 1, 2015

Thanks JB! Congrats on the new car!

Great service

by from Chester md |

Dan Reese gave excellent service. He found us a 2013 RAV4 in wonderful shape,and priced wright. He made buying process easy. Would recommend Koons Toyota of Annaplois to anyone....

July 1, 2015

Thanks for the review Dave!

Excellent job, Problem fixed.

by from Annapolis MD |

The service Advisor was excellent, explained in detail the problem with the car. The car was done in the time stated. Will return.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the review! See you again soon!

Bad customer servce

by from silver spring |

I bought the Avalon with maintenance insurance about 3 months ago this dealer. But i Regrets to buy insurance so i went dealer next day and canceled insurance. i love my new car and Toyota brand.... but since now the employee who work for financial department didn't cancel my insurance yet i have been called him and his manager and other worker 6 -7 times still they didn't do nothing they only said " i will take care of you" i felt like i am whipping a dead horse this company very very bad bad bad bad service

April 14, 2015

Hi Kim,I apologize for your poor experience with Koons. We always strive for a 5 star experience. I do, however, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand that you have spoken with Barbara and everything has since been taken care of. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to call us directly. Thank you!

Justin, Perfect Service Advisor on time and cost!

by from Shady Side, MD |

Justin is the perfect service advisor. He always completes the repair or service on time and within the cost estimate. TODAY arranged for my driver side windshield wiper to be repaired in under an hour for less than than the original estimate.

Thanks for the review!

Koons will WOW YA!!!!

by from Takoma Park, MD |

Will and Scott was my salesperson. They made the experience personable and did not leave me feeling like I was just another customer. Very happy with the car I bought. I purchase a 2015 Toyota corolla and I was exceptionally please with the service I receive. I drove across the beltway just to trade my car and it was worth every mile driven. I recommend Koons Toyota Annapolis, and especially Will and Scott for your next vehicle purchase!!

Good Customer Service!

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Go See Rob Knotts, very helpful and knowledgeable. Rob and his team make sure the job is done well and that my concerns were heard. Very Happy with my experience. I will be back.

Mikey - no hassle sales

by from Annapolis, MD |

Mikey provided a no pressure sales experience and I got a great price with the 'WOW' price, which meant no hassle/haggle for the price. I was in and out in no time.