Koons Annapolis Toyota

Service 877-723-2118 Service 877-723-2118

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Henry Reynolds Koons Toyota Annapolis

by from Pasadena Maryland |

The whole experience at Koons Toyota Annapolis was amazing. Henry Reynolds (salesmen) was amazing to accommodate my schedule, ensure things progressed expeditiously, and brokered a great deal. Scott the manager was very friendly and ensured utmost customer service. The finance dept was incredible. All around a great experience. Thank you Henry!!

February 24, 2016

Thanks, Chad! Congrats on the new car!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Annapolis, MD |

Without a doubt, and without exaggeration, this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Henry Reynolds took outstanding care of us, answered all our questions, and helped us through each step of the way. I got a great deal, and I'm extremely happy with my new car! I highly recommend Koons Toyota/Scion.

May 12, 2016

Thanks so much for the review, Rudy! Congrats on the new car!

Thanks, Mr. Herman Dubick

by from Annapolis Maryland |

Mr. Dubick thanks for taking the time to invite me to Koons Toyota to discuss and view several of your vehicles. The quality of your customer service along with your genuine interest in me being happy with my final decision led to my return to the Koons Toyota Dealership and making a purchase. The manner in which you respected my interests and changes made the difference for my husband and me to return. You remained consistent and directed me to another manager / sales person in your absence!! The teamwork that was demonstrated at Koons Toyota made me happy to make a purchase from the dealership.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, congratulations on purchasing a car!

Great Car Buying Experience with Mr. Henry Reynold

by from Annapolis Maryland |

My husband and I had the unique positive experience of being served by two salesman. One initiated the process earlier in the week. Mr. Reynolds sealed the car buying experience. Upon our arrival he had picked up the car from another location, washed and prepared the care for a test drive. He was informed, non-pushy, and positive with all of the responses to our questions. Mr. Reynolds extended great customer service and made our overall buying process the best that we have encountered. No games were played, as he moved us through the purchasing process with the input of his manager. We were pleased and remained confidant that Mr. Reynolds exhibited respect toward us while he provided professional services in the most timely manner!! Thanks Koons Toyota for the manner in which your sales team served us during our purchase!!

May 12, 2016

Thank you Dianne, I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience with purchasing your new car.

Wonderful Experience at Koons Annapolis Scion

by from Preston, MD |

Everyone at Koons Annapolis Toyota/Scion is amazing. My husband and I went in there a few weeks ago to look for a new Scion. We already have a 2012 silver Scion so we wanted another color. In minutes, a sizzling crimson mica Scion was located in the area, the paperwork was signed, and a few days later, we picked up our new car. We all know what they (the people at a dealership) are trying to do. They are trying to sell you a car. They are trying to make money. We are not wealthy so we don't buy many new cars but at this dealership, we were treated with the utmost respect. I just wanted to let everyone know that the gentlemen we encountered at this dealership all went above and beyond. These men, Mr. Neal Barrett, Mr. Jared Herbert, and Mr. Suheil Katan, were so patient and pleasant with us. We talked and laughed and it was an overall enjoyable experience. Whether you are rich or poor or somewhere in between, this dealership is for you and your family. You will leave satisfied. Thanks for your time and consideration.

May 12, 2016

Thanks Valerie, congratulations on your new Scion!

Outstanding!

by from Annapolis, MD. |

Great service and took really great care of me. Answered all and any questions I had.

April 27, 2016

Thanks Carlos! Hope to see you again in the future!

Waiting time it ridiculous

by from Edgewater |

It's ridiculous wait almost 4 hours to talk with someone at the financial department because the financial representative was with a friend... So disappointed because the customer pay their salary. I don't recommend this car dealer, because on my point of view the customer is first not your friends very disappointed with the customer service.

May 12, 2016

Gabriela, So sorry to hear you did not have a 5-star experience with Koons. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can address the situation internally. If you ever need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out directly.

Great Customer Service

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Koon's Toyota Annapolis provided a great car shopping experience. It all started with my sales rep, Henry Reynolds, who was very courteous and worked with me ensuring I got the exact truck I wanted at a great price. There was no sales pitch or high pressure to buy. Henry answered all my questions, explained all my options and I was able to make my decision to buy without hesitation. I would highly recommend Koon's Toyota Annapolis to my family and all my friends. This is definitely my go-to place to buy a new vehicle.

April 27, 2016

Aaron, Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

Great service. Completed by promised time.

by from Odenton MD |

New customer lounge is great. Service completed within time promised. Very courteous staff.

Thanks Steve!

There's no substitute for experience

by from crownsville, md |

Henry Reynolds is a good salesman and more importantly good person. He knew when to sell and when to listen. He was patient and honest. Not words usually used to describe a car salesman. Scott was fair and worked hard to get a deal done and Isaac did a good job explaining our financing/warranty options. We have purchased Toyotas from Koons for more than 30 years and we will continue to shop there in the future.

April 27, 2016

Thanks so much for the review! And thank you for being such a loyal Koons Customer :)