Koons Annapolis Toyota

Service 877-723-2118

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

great buying experience

by from Rockville Md. |

I submitted my info to cars.com and got a response from Koons Toyota of Annapolis in less than an hour. they had the vehicle i wanted at the price quoted on Cars.com. the salesman did an excelent job. I'm very satisfied.

First car buying experience

by from Annapolis, MD |

My boyfriend and I just purchased a Toyota Tacoma from this dealership. The selection was great and the sales team was super helpful and knowledgeable. Kalyn Shean assisted us with our purchase, and since this was our first car buying experience she filled us in on everything we needed to know! She was so helpful and patient, addressing all of our questions and concerns, and knew the ins and outs of the process! We selected our car, filled out our information, were approved and sent over to the Finance office before we knew it! Kalyn knew what she was talking about and was excited and energetic about assisting us! Sisto in the Finance office was also incredibly helpful with our first car buying experience. He told us his sincere opinion on what he thought we needed and we decided to stick with the 36 month warranty & GAP coverage. He was very personable and a straight shooter. We had a great, no nonsense, first car buying experience and are very satisfied with our new used Toyota Tacoma!

blatant liars

by from Gaithersburg,md |

Dont believe the 125% kelley blue book scam they run. My car which has 11000 miles and is a 2011 in average condition, which the dishonest saleswoman told me my car would qualify for, was actually appraised at less then poor condition according to them. KBB said my car in average condition should be worth around 13000 and they offered me 10000. lol..I drove 49 miles to get to this dealership because I was assured my car would be worth 15000 .I felt like a complete fool for believing my sales lady and the ring leader "sales manager". Ive purchased approximately 15 cars in my lifetime and have never felt so insulted. Heck I would of been happy taking the 13000 and forgot about there 125% kelley blue book scam and bought the new Highlander but I was so upset that I almost ran out of that place. I wouldnt of bought a car from them afterwords if they gave me $18000 for my car. To make a long story a little shorter I went to the Toyota dealership in Clarksville the next day and got 14800 for my car and bought a brand new Highlander. Dont waste your time at this scam operation!!!!

Excellent !!!

by from Ellicott City, Maryland |

Koons Toyota help me with a problem I had with another dealership. Customer service was good, especially Vince, Thomas, Colleen and Linda. They were and are excellent.

Overall Negative Experience, from start to finish.

by from Annapolis, MD |

We ended up walking out of the dealership even though we were interested in a vehicle and had funds in hand. Each vehicle we viewed was obviously not detailed well, one even had the emergency brake that had been chewed up by a dog - easily could have been spruced up with a simple strip of leather. Prices on the lot were 20-25% higher than online, and the online prices turned out to be over 20% above blue book retail. One vehicle had a dead battery. This dealership has always had customer service issues, but it's gone even further downhill. I asked the salesman for his card and he wanted me to come inside, when I politely refused, and asked for his card instead - he refused and stormed off! Wow, guess I wont be getting that car after all, as I can only imagine what they would be like during and after the purchase.

Be careful

by from Bowie MD |

Sales staff is very nice. Sales managers are not always honest in what they tell you. They come in with a high quote, with all kinds of excuses. They will come down, but not without a lot of work from the customer. Then, they still make excuses, and don't give as good of a deal as other Toyota dealers.

Great Dealership

by from stevensville, md |

I recently visistied your dealership looking at pre-owned Siennas and was very impressed with your staff. I was greeted my the Manager, Karen who had the salesperson Kyle help me. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. thank you for not pressuring me and making it an enjoyable experience. When my insurance check comes through, I will be buying a vehicle.