Koons Annapolis Toyota

New 888-635-2010
Used 888-844-6240
Service 877-723-2118

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Justin, Perfect Service Advisor on time and cost!

by from Shady Side, MD |

Justin is the perfect service advisor. He always completes the repair or service on time and within the cost estimate. TODAY arranged for my driver side windshield wiper to be repaired in under an hour for less than than the original estimate.

Excellent job, Problem fixed.

by from Annapolis MD |

The service Advisor was excellent, explained in detail the problem with the car. The car was done in the time stated. Will return.

Bad customer servce

by from silver spring |

I bought the Avalon with maintenance insurance about 3 months ago this dealer. But i Regrets to buy insurance so i went dealer next day and canceled insurance. i love my new car and Toyota brand.... but since now the employee who work for financial department didn't cancel my insurance yet i have been called him and his manager and other worker 6 -7 times still they didn't do nothing they only said " i will take care of you" i felt like i am whipping a dead horse this company very very bad bad bad bad service

Koons Annapolis Toyota responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Hi Kim,I apologize for your poor experience with Koons. We always strive for a 5 star experience. I do, however, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand that you have spoken with Barbara and everything has since been taken care of. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to call us directly. Thank you!

Koons will WOW YA!!!!

by from Takoma Park, MD |

Will and Scott was my salesperson. They made the experience personable and did not leave me feeling like I was just another customer. Very happy with the car I bought. I purchase a 2015 Toyota corolla and I was exceptionally please with the service I receive. I drove across the beltway just to trade my car and it was worth every mile driven. I recommend Koons Toyota Annapolis, and especially Will and Scott for your next vehicle purchase!!

Good Customer Service!

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Go See Rob Knotts, very helpful and knowledgeable. Rob and his team make sure the job is done well and that my concerns were heard. Very Happy with my experience. I will be back.

Mikey - no hassle sales

by from Annapolis, MD |

Mikey provided a no pressure sales experience and I got a great price with the 'WOW' price, which meant no hassle/haggle for the price. I was in and out in no time.

honestly good service

by from Glen Burnie |

Walked in with my "wow" price and actually got the truck at the wow price. Was told by dealer in Glen Burnie the price would change. It didn't! Glad I drive to Annapolis.

Go see Ken Kelly

by from Columbia, MD |

Ken Kelly was our salesperson. He made the experience personable and did not leave us feeling like we were just another customer. Very happy with the car we bought. We had some minor issues with cosmetics on the vehicle and Ken was able to take care of this for us. We also wanted to add some features to our vehicle and Ken got us scheduled right away and set up a loaner vehicle for our use during this time. This was our first time buying a car from a dealership and Ken made this experience enjoyable and easy. I recommend Koons Toyota Annapolis and especially Ken Kelly for your next vehicle purchase!!!

KoonsToyota

by from Annapolis, Md |

Ken Kelly is great, I'd advise everyone going for a used car to try and get in touch with him. He's a great guy. The overall vehicle I bought, is in pretty good shape for having about 100,000 miles on it.

10,000 mile maintenance service

by from Annapolis, MD |

Abraham provide wonderful service in a timely manner. I truly enjoy coming to have my car service, I am always made to feel welcome and comfortable. I love the coffee machine :)

Great Service Department

by from Arnold, Maryland |

This dealership has an outstanding service department. I have a 2012 4Runner that had developed a scraping noise in the rear hatch which was of course I couldn't duplicate at the dealership for over 1 year. I finally got the service mechanic, Warren Butrim, to hear a subtle version of the noise and he quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the rear hatch struts. He not only fixed my vehicle but also got me a loaner car for the day since it I had been trying to get someone to hear the noise for such a long time. My car is now working perfectly with no abnormal noises and I am a very happy customer. I would highly recommend this dealership's service department.