Jeff Wyler Fairfield

5815 Dixie Highway, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 888-367-2172
Used 888-401-3063
Service 888-486-9136

Great selection, great deals, and great value at Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan!

Well worth the trip!

by from Littlestown, PA |

We flew from south central PA because of the great price. Marc, our salesman, was fantastic. And the dealership is the best one we ever dealt with. They quickly took care of a few things that came after we got back home in PA. Their commitment to us even though we live couple hundred miles away, is second to none. This experience has been the best we could have imagined. Will we be going back for our next purchase? You better believe it.

great service great people

by from cincinnati ohio |

we had such a great experience at wyler kia our salesman blake brewer was so good at getting us the car we wanted.mr.brewer made our experience so wonderful considering we had bad experiece at other dealers around town .we would also like to thank the finance dept for making our such a good one they went out of there way to get the best rate and best deal for us

Jeff Wyler Cadillac - Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I bought new Cadillac ATS at Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac. Great price, good people.

Find Another Nissan Dealer For Your Warranty Work

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I brought my vehicle in to Jeff Wyler Nissan in Fairfield for some warranty work. I dropped off my vehicle at 9am. The service advisor told me that I should hear from him later in the morning. At 5pm I still had not heard from Jeff Wyler Nissan. I called but no one answered the service department phone, so I left a voice mail. Since the service department closed at 6pm, I called back again. I was informed that a part was ordered and my vehicle would not be available until the next day. The next day I received a call from the service department informing me that the part should be in around 9am. At 11am I received another call informing me that the part did not come in and that it would be 3 more days before the part was available. So after my vehicle being in the Wyler service department for 2 days they did nothing but order a part and dismiss my other complaint as ?normal operation?. I decided to take my vehicle to another Nissan dealer to avoid additional frustration with dealing with Jeff Wyler Nissan of Fairfield.

Jeff Wyler Fairfield responded to this review

October 8, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for the bad experience you received from our service department. They should have stayed in constant contact with you and let you know what was going on every step of the way. We will do our best to correct this type of situation in the future. Please accept our apology.

Satisfied Customer

by from Fontana,CA |

I dealt specifically with the Internet Sales department and was promptly assisted by Arif S. and John R. I found the exact car I was looking for, and they had the best price. I flew in from CA to pick up the car and drive back. That's how good the deal was. The staff was very courteous and I'm overall very happy with the purchase experience.

Excellent!!! Highly Recomended!!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

This Team made me feel like family! From the beginning to the end. I explained what I wanted. I had several options and end the end I got way more than expected. This team worked non-stop to not only get what I wanted, but to get more than I expected and a price I never imagined. Thanks To John Reed, Selwyn Brown, Mark Ancona, and Jeff Wyler !!!

Great Experience!!!!

by from Louisville,Ky |

5 Star.....that's all that needs to be said about my experience with Blake Brewer at Jeff Wyler Fairfield. Drove in from Louisville, Ky., car was if front of showroom on and ready to be tested. Got in there about 1 hr before closing never felt like I was being rushed. Great job guys!!!!

the best sale specialist

by from FAIRFIELD OH |

HIS VERY HELPFULL SALE SPECIALIST HIS VERY PATIENT WITH PEOPLE . HE UNDESTAND PEOPLE AND HELP YOU TO FOUND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Great Service

by from Fairfield, OH |

Christopher Patton, this guy is the best! i just bought my first new car, a 2014 Nissan Sentra. It is a beautiful car with awesome gas mileage, Chris was my guy at the dealership and he was so nice and professional. He help me with all my questions and help me pick the perfect car.

GREAT SERVICE AT JEFF WYLER IN FAIRFIELD

by from FAIRFIELD OHIO |

NEVER THOUGHT BUYING A NEW CAR COULD BE SO EASY... EVERYONE AT THE DEALER SHIP WAS VERY HELPFUL AND I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE A NUMBER THEY TREATED MY WIFE, KIDS, AND ME WITH RESPECT AND GAVE US ALL OF THEIR ATTENTION. WE ALSO GOT A GREAT DEAL. I AM NOW A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE !!!

Easy Process

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I recently bought a 2013 Nissan Frontier from Jeff Wyler Nissan in Fairfield. I stopped by to see the truck on a Saturday morning. I was greeted by Jeremy Wright. I told Jeremy what I was looking for and he brought me into the showroom to look at the truck. Since the truck was in the showroom and I wasn't prepared to make a purchase on that day I did not take the truck out for a test drive. I called Jeremy a few days later and scheduled an appointment to drive the truck. When I arrived the truck was out in front waiting for me. After the test drive I negotiated a deal. It was a very easy process, no pressure. Jeremy made me aware of a few options that I could add to the vehicle but did not put any pressure on me to purchase them. I scheduled an appointment the next day to sign the paperwork. I returned the next day and the truck was cleaned up and ready to go. I had to wait a few minutes for the finance manager but when I met with him there were no surprises. On the paperwork the price was correct, the payments were right, no extras were added on. Just was I was hoping for. There were a few items that I remember after the fact (spare key, front license plate bracket). Jeremy did a good job of following up on them. I returned and had the bracket installed a few weeks later. I would consider buying another vehicle from this dealership and this salesman in the future.