Jeff Wyler Fairfield

5815 Dixie Highway, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 888-367-2172 New 888-367-2172
Used 888-401-3063 Used 888-401-3063
Service 888-486-9136 Service 888-486-9136

Great selection, great deals, and great value at Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan!

Well worth the trip!

by from Littlestown, PA |

We flew from south central PA because of the great price. Marc, our salesman, was fantastic. And the dealership is the best one we ever dealt with. They quickly took care of a few things that came after we got back home in PA. Their commitment to us even though we live couple hundred miles away, is second to none. This experience has been the best we could have imagined. Will we be going back for our next purchase? You better believe it.

Excellent customer service, and buying experience

by from Hamilton, OH |

We have been looking at many dealerships recently. I find myself avoiding over bearing sales people. I was happy to find at Jeff Wyler Nissan in Fairfield this wasn't the case. Jesse Wagner, our sales rep did a great job explaining the options on the car and eventually demonstrating various features. He didn't try to oversell us a vehicle beyond our reach . He helped us find the best car to fit our needs and price range. I would recommend Jesse and the sales team at Wyler Nissan for your next vehicle purchase.

Excellent, great people and deals

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Marcus Campbell was the salesman who helped us get into a great car for a great deal. He was very respectful and valued us as people instead of just another customer from whom he can make money. This team at Jeff Wyler Kia did everything they could to work the car within our budget. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone especially because Kias are reliable cars anyway.

Wonderful Experience

by from Fairfield |

We recently purchased the Nissan Pathfinder at Jeff Wyler Fairfield with the greatest help from Andrei Golod. After gave some test drives, we found the exactly model we love but without the ideal color. Andrei helped us to get the right one at the end. This purchasing could not been done quickly without Andrei's assistance. He not only showed what Nissan could offer us, but also using his professional knowledge help us through the whole process. It was a wonderful experience, we thanks Andrei the most.

Great experience!!!

by from Villa Hills, KY |

I was in limbo about purchasing a new car and Kaleb and Ron showed me what feels like a bazillion cars until I found the one!! Never did I feel like they were impatient with me or that I was not their number one priority. This was the second brand new Kia I have purchased, and this experience was even better then the first, didn't think that was possible. Thank you guys for completing my amazing Christmas with a 2016 Kia Sportage!

Perfect service

by from Maineville, ohio |

Al was great, he was honest and funny! He made leasing a car great! I know I'll be a returning customer

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Due to a family problem, I was in desperate need for a car. I needed to purchase something cheap, but good; and of course that i wanted some goodies like bluethooth, rims, etc. I went to the dealer, because I saw a deal online too good to be true. I went to Jeff Wyler, and it was actually true. The personnel is super king, very nice location, NO HASSLE, and honestly the best car purchase experience that i have so far. Finding the right Financing was also super easy. I was not sure if I was going to purchase, but they really helped without putting any pressure. THANK YOU, I am very happy with my purchase.

Doug Fisher new Sportage owner

by from Hamilton |

I couldn't be happier with the buying experience. Elan worked on my lease to get the payment and buy out price where I wanted it. No pressure hor arm twisting to buy up to a high priced vehicle. He new what I wanted and went above that with out raising the over all cost. Thanks so much for an easy transaction. I also like the ease of living close to the dealership so I don't have to go far for services

Great Job! Great Team! Great Product!

by from Glendale, OH |

I just purchased a 2016 SRX, which was my second SRX, the team at Jeff Wyler Cadillac in Fairfield, John, Selwyn and Ron did an excellent job. They made what used to be a pain into something that was actually a pleasure! Thanks again guys for your efforts! Randy

Thank you AL GLOVER!!! Best salesman ever...

by from Hamilton, OH 45013 |

I want to thank Al Glover, with Jeff Wyler KIA, Nissan for helping me get my new 2015 Nissan Sentra SR... I absolutely love my new car, and am so grateful for everything Al did for me. If you are looking for your next new Nissan go see Al Glover at the Jeff Wyler KIA dealership in Fairfield, OH area... Tell him Sean Boggs II sent you :) Thanks again for everything!!!