Jeff Wyler Fairfield

5815 Dixie Highway, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 888-367-2172
Used 888-401-3063
Service 888-486-9136

Great selection, great deals, and great value at Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan!

Find Another Nissan Dealer For Your Warranty Work

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I brought my vehicle in to Jeff Wyler Nissan in Fairfield for some warranty work. I dropped off my vehicle at 9am. The service advisor told me that I should hear from him later in the morning. At 5pm I still had not heard from Jeff Wyler Nissan. I called but no one answered the service department phone, so I left a voice mail. Since the service department closed at 6pm, I called back again. I was informed that a part was ordered and my vehicle would not be available until the next day. The next day I received a call from the service department informing me that the part should be in around 9am. At 11am I received another call informing me that the part did not come in and that it would be 3 more days before the part was available. So after my vehicle being in the Wyler service department for 2 days they did nothing but order a part and dismiss my other complaint as ?normal operation?. I decided to take my vehicle to another Nissan dealer to avoid additional frustration with dealing with Jeff Wyler Nissan of Fairfield.

Jeff Wyler Fairfield responded to this review

October 8, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for the bad experience you received from our service department. They should have stayed in constant contact with you and let you know what was going on every step of the way. We will do our best to correct this type of situation in the future. Please accept our apology.

Won't follow through on deal!!!

by from Fairfield, OH |

DO NOT BUY FROM ANY JEFFWYLER!!! I went in to the Fairfield location made a deal with a sales person and Sales manager. After it was approved I thought I had bought the car. After I had started signing the paperwork I am told the GM has denied the deal and left for the day giving no explanation! They don't even give me a counter offer they just cancelled the whole deal on me after agreeing to the price! I was called by a manager the next day saying they would check other lots for similar vehicles and would call me later that day and surprise surprise they never called back!!

Jeff Wyler Fairfield responded to this review

February 1, 2013

Our goal is for every customer to be 100% satisfied. We explained that we could not accept the offer on this deal, and worked to find another vehicle that would meet your needs. We are sorry that you were not completely happy.