Jeff Wyler Fairfield

5815 Dixie Highway, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 888-367-2172
Used 888-401-3063
Service 888-486-9136

Great selection, great deals, and great value at Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan!

Excellent Service

by from West Chester, OH |

I recently bought a Nissan Maxima. I have to say that this is the best dealership that i have ever been to. The people that work here are very professional and friendly. If you need to get a car i recommend you to ask for Rick Brock. He went above and beyond and made my experience a great one.

Customer for Life!

by from Mason, OH |

Bought a 2013 Pathfinder from Eric & Ryan. Boy did they roll out the red carpet to earn my business. Upfront about everything and gave me all that I wanted. Not pushy, very respectful, and knowledgable. Don't buy from anyone else- bigger is not better when it comes to Nissan dealerships in the Tristate.

Definitely will return to this dealership!

by from Fairfield, OH |

It was very refreshing dealing with Jeff Wyler. My salesman, Eric, was very helpful, not just low pressure but NO pressure. I told him what I was looking for and after showing me a couple of models that I was interested in quickly came back with a great deal that we could agree on. I financed the vehicle there because their rate was half what my own bank offered. And I love the car!! I will definitely return to Jeff Wyler for my next vehicle purchase.

Exceeded Expectations!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

The service I received was above and beyond what I expected. Most car dealerships would ask me "what will it take for you to leave in this car today?" At Jeff Wyler the question was "What can we do to get you in the car you want?" When I went to purchase a Sentra, I quickly realized the size might not have been quite what I was hoping for. Dakota worked with me and his Jeff Wyler network to test drive other cars and find EXACTLY what I wanted- and even at a GREAT price! I now have a GREAT car with an awesome warranty AND FREE CAR WASHES! More than I could have imagined. Dakota is an ASSET to the Jeff Wyler team and I will send everyone I know his way for any of there new or used car buying needs. Even the financing process was flawless! When I arrived the paperwork was ready and Selwyn went over everything as I signed it to ensure I understood. The dealers are honest and the friendliest I encountered BY FAR. This is a place you can trust to send your grandma to. I cannot say enough great things about my car buying experience with Jeff Wyler Fairfield!!

Very good place to shop for a car

by from cincinnati,ohio |

like it all.But I,m not going to buy a new car this year maybe next

great buying experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have been researching and looking at cars since last August, but none had just what I wanted. I went to Wyler Cadillac only to look at the SRX. They had a great sale on leftover new 2012's that I saw advertised on a Thursday and drove it on Saturday. After doing some research on the SRX, I went back and bought it on Monday. Greg Fails is very nice and was great to deal with--the deal/sale was quick and not drawn out or "like buying a house". John Reed was thorough on showing and explaining the vehicle features, paired my phone and set up OnStar. Jamison Edie in service quickly got me into service and provided and loaner vehicle. This is our fourth vehicle from the Wyler group, and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Makes more promises than they can deliver

by from Middletown, Ohh |

Shopping online was a great experience,price was great, but their promises fell short. They promised to send me a personal video (twice) and I never received it. They promised to do a walk around of the car checking for dents, damages, tears and paint issue, then call me back. Never heard back. After picking up the car we found several places where the paint was missing down to the bare metal. They offered to take a look at it. Now, we have to find time to drive back down there to have it looked at. Note: have them wash the car first, then walk around the car before getting it back home, can save time and hassle.

Mrs. Dorothy McGee

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Greg Fails is an EXCELLENT sales rep! We told him over the phone what we wanted and he made it happen. I was set on black on black he told me he did not have one I was disappointed but then he said I have just the color for you it is Chocolate. He said, "you will love it". He was right I fell in love with it! The color changes so it seems like I have a different car when the sun hits it. I rarely let my husband drive it. LOL Thanks Greg!

Won't follow through on deal!!!

by from Fairfield, OH |

DO NOT BUY FROM ANY JEFFWYLER!!! I went in to the Fairfield location made a deal with a sales person and Sales manager. After it was approved I thought I had bought the car. After I had started signing the paperwork I am told the GM has denied the deal and left for the day giving no explanation! They don't even give me a counter offer they just cancelled the whole deal on me after agreeing to the price! I was called by a manager the next day saying they would check other lots for similar vehicles and would call me later that day and surprise surprise they never called back!!

Jeff Wyler Fairfield responded to this review

February 1, 2013

Our goal is for every customer to be 100% satisfied. We explained that we could not accept the offer on this deal, and worked to find another vehicle that would meet your needs. We are sorry that you were not completely happy.

Shopping for new car

by from Cincinnati. Ohio |

The whole process couldn't have been more pleasant.Asked Mr.Minch to run off some print offs with $5,000, $11,000 or nothing down. With a "big smile" he said he would be happy to.. (that was a huge problem at a Honda Dealer.) I brought my son-in-law with me, but honestly feel that I would have gotten a good deal with or without him from Mr. Minch. Mr. Minch was sincere, polite, courteous, and very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car. Sincerely, Linda T. Poyter