Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

1117 State Route 32, Batavia, OH 45103

New 888-922-8268
Used 888-276-0518
Service 888-492-7121

HUGE selection, great deals, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall!

Worked with Me

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had a limit to what I could afford monthly. Took a while to figure out what was doable but Chris did it. My Dad, and Daughter have bought from Jeff both are happy. I will recommend them.

Electifying !

by from West Portsmouth, Ohio |

Jeff Wyler's Eastgate Mall sales staff, finance and managers were so friendly and welcoming in the Nissan dealership when we bought our new Nissan Pathfinder SL. Thank you to the Nissan group, especially to Fiaz and Gary you both were awesome !!! :) Lisa and Joey Monteith

Great customer service!

by from Lynchburg, OH |

Ahmad was extremely personable and worked with a great deal of professionalism. He gave 100% to help us find the right car and right price. I would recommend anybody to go see Ahmad at Jeff Wyler.

First Car

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

This is my first car I bought, I absolutely love it. Service was incredible and everyone worked with me and made me feel very comfortable. I bought a 2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. It's beautiful!!! Everyone is very nice and friendly. I would definitely tell my friends and family about this dealership.

October 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your business. We are so happy we were able to make your first car buying experience a fantastic one. We hope you enjoy that beautiful new Wrangler and thanks again for you business.

Outstanding cusdtomer service

by from Richmond, IN |

I recently purchased a 2006 Hummer H3 from Jeff Wyler East Gate Auto Mall, the sales person Joe Wildermuth was outstanding in walking through the transaction WITH me.......................he was completely honest and above board !!!

October 1, 2014

Thank you for your purchase and the kind words regarding Joe. We are here to help you whenever you need us. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new H3.

Great to deal with

by from West Union, Ohio |

We got a very good deal from Jeff Wyler on our Impala back in 03 so we thought of trying them out again. The 2014 Impala price has gone up significantly so we decided to look at used vehicles. Todd Cunningham was very patient with us as we were not sure what we wanted. In the end we bought a new Malibu at a very fair price. Todd made sure we were happy with our purchase and never pressured us at any time.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for coming back to see us regarding your new vehicle needs. We hope you enjoy your new Malibu and please let us know when you need us again in the future. We are always here to help you.

Hassle Free Experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

The team at Jeff Wyler Nissan in the Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall were great to work with on the purchase of my new 2015 Altima. Negotiations were fast and fair. I worked with two different sales people before taking delivery of the vehicle and there was no uncomfortable feeling that they were competing for my business. They worked as a team to ensure that I got the vehicle I wanted, when I wanted it. I didn't have time to purchase the vehicle on my first visit, so they let me take it home for an overnight test drive, which I've never even heard of. When I returned the next day to complete the sale, the transaction went as quickly and smoothly as I could have reasonable expected for the purchase of a new vehicle. Plus, I get $10 oil changes and free car washes as long as I own the car! I highly recommend the sales team at Jeff Wyler Nissan in the Eastgate Auto MAll!

October 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase and your review. The team at Jeff Wyler Nissan is always here when you need us. Congratulations on your new Altima and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Great Experience

by from Loveland OH |

I had been car shopping for a few months and been denied in multiple places. But with new full time employment I felt like this was the time. Having some bad experiences at another Kia dealer I went to Jeff Wyler in Eastgate. Showing up my dad and I were immediately greeted and asked what we were looking for. I already had the car I wanted and brought the print out with me. Anthony got the car and we test drove that day. Then we went and sat down with Anthony. He pre approved me but I had to wait for the down payment and he explained what was going on and never made us feel like we were hassling him or that I was asking too many questions. He held the car I was pre approved for till I got the down payment together. And when I went to buy they were already getting the car ready to go. I was just amazed by the service and it made the car buying experience a much easier one than most places make it feel. Not a pushy sales group, they're much more interested in getting you in the correct car and how to help you.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for your business. For over 40 years, our main concern has always been customer satisfaction. We are always here to help you whenever you need us. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks again for your business.

Zoom Zoom

by from Amelia, Ohio |

Greg Frankel was a very helpful, professional and attentive sales associate. He spent extra time with me looking at cars and went above and beyond my expectations. It was a wonderful car buying experience and I would recommend Greg and the dealership to others purchasing a car. Thanks for all the assistance Greg... Peggy

October 1, 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding Greg and your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for your business.

Excellent Car Buying Experience!

by from Amelia, OH |

Thank you Savannah Kaylor for the stellar customer service with assisting me with the purchase of a 2011 Nissan Frontier at the Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall. I really appreciate the friendly and courteous manner in which we were able to negotiate a win-win kind of deal. I would also like to thank the other support folks at Jeff Wyler that helped with all the various details in completing the sale in a timely fashion. I was also impressed by them working with me to also deliver the vehicle to my home! Overall, I am very pleased with this great car buying experience! :)

October 1, 2014

Thank you for your review and your purchase. Savannah, and the entire Jeff Wyler team, are always here to help you when you need us. Congratulations on your new truck and thanks again for your business.