Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

1117 State Route 32, Batavia, OH 45103

Great Experience Leasing New Jeep

by from Terrace Park, OH |

Very easy car buying process. Salesman (Robert F.) was easy to work with and worked hard to find me the car I wanted and the right financing package. Would definitely recommend Robert and the Jeff Wyler Eastgate team to anyone interested in buying or leasing a new Jeep.

Leasing Nissan Rogue

by from Cincinnati, OH |

John Smith and Tyler Keck of Jeff Wyler Eastgate Nissan (JWEN) are pleasant to deal with. Like some of reviewers here, we came to JWEN knowing exactly what we want and how much we are willing to pay for it. John and Tyler did not try to steer us away to other vehicles nor did they try to pressure us. They were courteous and friendly. Since we spend more time with John, we found him to be fountain of knowledges and he had shared with us some useful information that you normally don't hear from car salesman. When comes to dread negotiation, there is no constant back and forth between them and sales manager. They told us their price and we made counter offer. Once we reached the happy medium, John and Tyler went to sales manager and presented our offer. Sales manager accepted at once after working some number. Even at signing the lease agreement, it went relatively quick. And we received another surprising tip from the leasing officer. So overall, this is a very good experience.

Love my new jeep

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I drove past Jeff Wyler in Eastgate several times until I turned around amd pulled into their used car lot to look at a few jeeps. I've wanted a jeep for a while and have looked at several. I have never been ready to pull the trigger to actually buy a jeep until I spoke with Cory H. After we discussed the jeep I really was drawn to amd test driving it I knew I had to have it! Cory and the whole team at Jeff Wyler made buying my dream jeep very easy and I feel very comfortable with what I bought. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. I love my jeep and my experience with Cory at Jeff Wylers was awesome!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

The Customer Service that I was shown at Jeff Wyler Eastgate was excellent. Demitri and Jason stayed well past closing time to try to help me find what worked for me. Chad and Bryan joined the search and sent countless emails and worked with me until we found what was best. The experience that I expected to be stressful was fun, exciting, hilarious, and memorable. Without these guys, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now with my new purchase.

Great experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was traveling out of state and called found my new Jeep online. I emailed the dealership and received a prompt reply from Demitri. I was able to set everything up via email and 1 phone call. Arrived at the dealer, signed, and left with my new Wrangler. I couldn't be happier with the experience, price, and sales team at Jeff Wyler. Highly recommend if you're looking for an honest dealer.

Excellent service, excellent workers

by from Mount Orab, OH |

Me and my husband were looking for a car and Ryan helped us at first, and showed us a car in our budget that suited our needs perfectly car wise and price wise. We then worked with Tania and she was really helpful and worked hard to accomodate everything we wanted. Jeff Wyler was overall an awesome experience and we are 100% satisfied with our car purchase!!!

Happy New Car Owner

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Finally got my new car after almost 10 years in a van. Ciara Slater did a fantastic job of helping with with my decision. She was very understanding when I had to make a kid related detour on my test drive and I honestly never felt that dreaded "pushy sales pressure", not even once. I walked away from other dealerships during my search over that type of attitude/behavior. She really is top notch! Anthony Daniels helped in getting the numbers I insisted on, including my trade and then was very patient with me after the sale in explaining all the bells and whistles on my new ride. He also gave me a tour of the new building and all around the dealership in case I wasn't familiar with it.

Mario Grannison is the man!

by from Batavia, Ohio |

I'm Gary Graves and I give Jeff Wyler Eastgate A five star rating. I have just purchased a very nice 2015 Chevy Cruz and very happy with it. Their sales person Mario Grannison work with me on sealing the deal he did a great job.

Great service on sales

by from East Gate Auto mall |

Keith Beach At Jeff Wyler is the Best got me the deal i wanted and the truck i needed. Great salesman and sales team they wont quit working for you till it get's done for you.

Johnathan Glover is an AMAZING salesman

by from Ripley,Ohio |

Johnathan made the impossible happen! Last night my husband and I were able to walk out with a car for each of us! He is a miracle worker like people say!!!