Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

1117 State Route 32, Batavia, OH 45103

New 888-922-8268
Used 888-276-0518
Service 888-492-7121

HUGE selection, great deals, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall!

Mazda Service at Jeff Wyler Eastgate is the Best!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have been coming to the Mazda Service Center at Jeff Wyler Eastgate for close to ten years and have never had a bad experience. They are the best!

incredible experience

by from Amelia ohio |

I just bought me a new car and was a little nervous about the experience I was looking at. Kenton Lang was absolutely quick on the the draw to make me feel at home. He was polite yet could crack jokes and keep me from any boredom. He was well explanatory about all the vehicles I was interested in. He really is a genuine person all around and I would suggest to anyone that he be your salesman. I had a incredible visit at Jeff wyler thanks to Kenton lang

February 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for your business and the compliments regarding Kenton. Kenton, and the entire Jeff Wyler Team are always here to make you feel at home. Thanks again and welcome to the Jeff Wyler Family.

Stand by their word

by from Goshen Ohio |

I had some issues with Jeff Wyler but they were resolved. I appreciate when people go the extra mile to try to fix small issues. I have bought 3 Kia Soul's from Jeff Wyler and have had really good customer service. It took me longer to buy my washer and dryer than my last car. I had a misunderstanding with them and they have done what they can to fix that situation. If you want a car with a great car buying experience please go see the people at Jeff Wyler !

February 19, 2015

Thank you for your review and allowing us to fix the issues that had occurred. Thank you for your loyal business and we look forward to helping you with your next purchase. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks again.

Amazing...Happy Customer!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Tania Hatter @ Nissan Jeff Wyler was absolutely amazing. She was patient and she worked with me to get the best price! Tania eased all my worries that I had walking into this deal and during. She assured me that would be absolutely happy when all said and done. Tania, you were right! Thank you...

February 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for your business and your review. Tania, along with the entire Jeff Wyler Nissan Team, are here to help you whenever you need us in the future. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Top Notch

by from Goshen, OH |

Sam was great to work with... he was very patient with me as I walked around the lot looking for a vehicle. He offered suggestions and gave me information pertaining to other vehicles option that I could explore. Once we found a vehicle that I liked, Sam, Brad and David worked diligently to help me with financing. I left with a vehicle that I love... and an experience that I can only hope others will have. I would/will recommend Sam to everyone!!

February 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words regarding Sam, Brad and David. We are very happy we were able to make your buying experience a great one. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you again for your business.

Just Ask For Willis

by from Batavia OH |

Just an all around great experience. Everyone was friendly! Even when I switched the car I wanted to buy halfway through the process! Willis personally set up my fancy new Bluetooth and onstar services! Thank you Willis for all your help!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for your business and your review. Willis and the entire Jeff Wyler Team are always here for you when you need us. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks again.

JEFF WYLER JEEP EASTGATE

by from CINCINNATI |

TECHNOLOGY REALLY HAS ?ACCELERATED? OUR LIVES. THE JEFF WYLER EASTGATE JEEP DEALERSHIP (BATAVIA, OH) PROVIDED AN EXEMPLARY VEHICLE PURCHASING EXPERIENCE AS IT MET BOTH MY FINANCIAL AND DRIVING NEEDS. AS A NEW JEEP OWNER, I CAN ATTEST THAT THIS DEALERSHIP IS COMMITTED TO TRUTH IN HOW THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT & DIGNITY. WHEN THE SALESMAN, TRAVIS LANG, PLACED ME IN THE DRIVER?S COCKPIT, I FELT SECURE & EMPOWERED ABOUT MY PURCHASING DECISIONS FIT FOR MY LIFESTYLE. TRAVIS HELPED ME QUICKLY ?NAVIGATE ? THROUGH THE 2015 JEEP LATITUDE 4X4?S PRECISION WORKMANSHIP, DISTINCTIVE STYLING, AMAZING TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRONICS, SOUND SYSTEMS,ELECTRONIC VEHICLE INFO CENTER,HOMELINK, ROLL OVER MITIGATION, ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROLS, INVERTER OUTLETS, REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY, SECURITY SYSTEMS, CLIMATE CONTROLS, FORWARD COLLISION MITIGATION, PARK ASSIST, MEDIA HUB, HEATED/VENTED SEATS, ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLS, PHONE PAIRING, POWER SUNROOF/SHADE, USB PORTS, AUX, IPOD,BLUETOOTH STREAMING, SELECT TERRAIN,ETC. I WAS IMPRESSED WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE OF THE ADVANCEMENTS IN THE JEEP?S SAFETY ENGINEERING, OFF-ROAD CAPABILITIES, AND LUXURY COMFORT FEATURES FROM BUMPER-TO-BUMPER ?.START TO FINISH. TRAVIS?S ENTHUSIASM & RIGOROUS WORK CONTRIBUTED POSITIVELY TO MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IN MAKING AN INTELLIGENT DECISION ON A CROSSOVER MODEL THAT WOULD ?DELIVER? ME MANY SATISFYING MILES. JASON MALONE (SALES CONSULTANT) DEMONSTRATED PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHT FORWARD PRICING INFORMATION, EXCEPTIONAL USE OF TECHNOLOGY IN HELPING ME ?MANEUVER? THROUGH PURCHASING TRANSACTIONS, AND WAS AN EFFICIENT RESOURCE IN THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF INFORMATION. HIS COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT THROUGH ELECTRONIC INFORMATION & PROMOTING START/STOP EMISSIONS DESERVES NUMEROUS ACCOLADES ALONG WITH HIS EXCEPTIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE LATEST AUTO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS (Wi-Fi, NAVIGATION, SATELLITE RADIO, MEDIA SCREEN DISPLAY, AUDIO SYSTEMS WITH MP3, iPod CAPABILITIES, Uconnect ACCESS,ETC.) ROBIN PETTORF STEPPED IN AS MY FINANCIAL ADVISOR & WARRANTY COVERAGE EXPERT WHEN COMPLETING ALL THE ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS. ROBIN DEFINITELY CULTIVATED A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JEFF WYLER JEEP AND ME THAT WILL LAST WELL BEYOND THIS SINGLE TRANSACTION. KUDOS TO ROBIN! MIKE BROWNE (SERVICE ADVISOR) INTRODUCED ME TO THE DEALERSHIP?S SUITE OF SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, AND SCHEDULING PROCEDURES OFFERED AT JEFF WYLER JEEP EASTGATE TO MAINTAIN MY 2015 JEEP LATITUDE 4X4?S PERFORMANCE IN YEARS TO COME. I CAN TRUST THESE LOCAL EXPERTS ARE WELL-TRAINED AND EQUIPPED FOR MY SPECIFIC MODEL DUE TO THEIR STRICK ETHICS REGARDING QUALITY WORK. MIKE BROWNE?VERY IMPRESSIVE! JEFF WYLER JEEP EASTGATE ?INVESTED? A ?GREAT DEAL? IN MEETING MY EXPECTATIONS AND MADE MY PURCHASE A PLEASURABLE ONE. I ACTUALLY DROVE HOME WITH A LITTLE BIT MORE VEHICLE THAN I EVER THOUGHT COULD BE POSSIBLE. I?M POSITIVE THE 2015 JEEP LATITUDE 4X4 WILL PROVIDE YEARS OF SERVICE IN TRANSPORTING MY FAMILY & FRIENDS AND HELP ME REACH MANY VACATION DESTINATIONS IN THE SAND, ON ROCKS, IN THE MUD, AND EVEN IN THE SNOW!

February 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep. Thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your purchase experience and all the parties that helped make the experience a great one. We look forward to helping you in the future whenever you need us. Enjoy your new Jeep and thanks again.

Jury still out on Jeff Wyler

by from Mount Gilead, OH |

I recently purchased a 2010 Mazda 3 from the used car center to drive for work. The sales representative was a nice guy but misleading. The car had break issues and he told me that for the price he was giving it to me for, it would be my responsibility and because he game me the price range on payment I was looking for I didn't question it. While in the financing office I started to look at the papers and noticed that they didn't come down on the price and I was going to have to fix the breaks on my own. All he did was customize the financing months to make it in the payment guideline and never actually lowered the price to what we had negotiated. I felt mislead! At that point there was nothing I could do because I was already committed. Lesson learned. Not sure how the New car process is at Jeff Wyler, but would not use them for used cars. I felt lied to and mostlikely will not use them ever agian!

February 2, 2015

We first want to apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your experience with us. We will speak with the parties involved and we will do all we can to make sure something like this does not happen again. Thank you for your review and your honesty. We apologize again for what happened.

I LOVE MY NEW CAR THANKS TO AHMAD!

by from Blanchester, OH |

Jeff Wyler needs for salesman like Ahmad. He was pleasant and cheerful and overall a joy to be around. My family and I stopped by to look at pricing and Ahmad ended up putting me in the car of my dreams. Ahmad made it very certain that I was not leaving until I had the car I wanted. Thanks to him, I now have a beautiful car that is in my price range!

February 19, 2015

We are so happy we were able to help with the purchase of your dream car. Thank you for your business and the compliments regarding Ahmad. Congratulations on your new car and please reach out to us when you need us. Thanks again.

Thank you Jason!

by from Batavia, ohio |

Jason Malone was approachable, friendly, and very knowledgeable. He was easy to talk to, and didn't try to talk us into something we didn't want. In the waiting process he never let us sit without a smile. He constantly made us laugh, and put us at ease. I would highly recommend him to any customer wanting to find a good dealer who works very well with you! GO JASON!

February 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for you business. Jason and the entire team at Jeff Wyler Eastgate are always here to help you whenever you need us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and thanks again.