Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

(4.8) 5.0 475 Reviews

1117 OH-32, Batavia, OH 45103

Easy Buy

by from Cincinnati OH |

Willy Avery made it very easy to ride home in my new car. He and the finance team stayed open past hours to make sure I got the deal I was looking for and made every step of this process fluid and straight to the point. I appreciated not being hassled or someone attempting to up sell me into a car I didn't want. Easily recommend the dealership, and the team at Jeff Wyler. Thanks again Willy!

Wonderful customer service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I drove nearly two hours each way to meet with Casey. I had been denied by so many others due to negative equity. Casey got me more for my trade than I dreamed and found the car with features I wanted at a price I could afford. For first time I didn't have to given in and take what I could!! I wasn't sold a bunch of extras and wasn't rush through. Every dime I paid for was explained. I love my new car!

A Whim that Worked

by from Cincinnati, OH |

While I was in the market for a new car, the Jeep Renegade was not on my list. I stopped in on a whim. I explained to Jason that I just wanted a test drive and by the end I had fallen in love with the car. It is so much fun to drive! Jason was knowledgeable, helpful and laughed easily.

It's been a long time since we bought a car...

by from Cincinnati OH |

... and some things never change. Codi was knowledgeable about the car industry and was able to readily find the Mazda CX-5 that met our needs. We came to look over the car with the intention of buying soon rather than immediately. We inquired about what the bottom line price would be and when we told them it was too high and we would be looking elsewhere, they were able to come up with a sweet deal. However, it was only good right then. So we gave them the ok to start the paperwork. We should have brought a book! Our intended one-hour visit turned into nearly four hours by the time we left the lot. Everyone we worked with was apologetic about the wait

Great Experience

by from Batavia, OH |

We purchased a Mazda CX-5 this week. We enjoyed working with Jeff Eaton, Sales Associate. He did a great job explaining the different vehicles and the differences in model and assessories. We also appreciated the low pressure sales approached that made it a great experience. We will recommend Jeff Eaton and Jeff Wyler Mazda.

Appreciated their honesty

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We got a new salesman and it was his first sale. I loved how he didn't pressure us at all and was very patient and honest with every question we had. Everyone was very kind and helpful. I have shopped at this dealership many times and this time was the best and I love my new car! I am so happy with my decision.

Wyler's is the best place to shop!

by from Dayton, OH |

-- Tony Steigert is the best salesperson ever! No wonder he is 2nd in the city. He is professional, patient, courteous and has a dry sense of humor! Professional - because he is not pushy. Patient - because I was there all day test driving several vehicles and he let me make up my own mind about which car I eventually bought (i.e., a new 2016 Nissan Versa, charcoal gray). Courteous - because he opened doors for me, offered me pizza, and let me have the last Girl Scout cookie. -- Alex Biddle was very kind and helpful and has a quick wit. -- Scott Stone, finance manager - absolutely superb. Scott handled the closing paperwork with finesse and humor and professionalism. Loved my car buying experience. Love the folks at Wylers Nissan. -- Forgot to mention kudos to the two gentlemen who came and picked up my truck after I closed the deal; super folks to deal with, -- You can't go wrong here. Wyler's is the best!

Give yourself the opportunity to see great ...

by from Batavia, Oh |

Give yourself the opportunity to see great people with a great selection at Jeff Wyler Mazda.These guys worked well together and made it an enjoyable process buying a new car.

2016 Chevy trax

by from Lynchburg Ohio |

My husband and I brought a new Chevy trax. This is our second new car that we have brought from Jeff Wyler in the pass 6 months. Great buying expereince would highly recommend anyone who plans on buying to stop in to see our sales person Casey Jones. Casey goes above and beyond to make your buying experience everything it should be.

Great!!! I love my Ford Focus

by from Midland ohio |

Sam listened to my needs and was understanding on what I was looking for. He made sure to keep me informed on everything that was going on. they didn't give up and wanted to make sure I was happy.