Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY 41042

New 888-238-9394
Used 877-465-3213
Service 866-572-8040

Jeff Wyler Buick Pontiac GMC is the Highest Consumer Rated Buick GMC Dealer in Cincinnati & Kentucky!

Hassle Free Experience

by from Louisville, KY |

I was searching for an Infiniti G37 and went to 4 different dealerships in one day. After the first three, I left without any kind of estimate on my trade in (a Mazda CX-7) and no negotiation from the salespeople there on price, despite the models being older with higher miles priced above their average sale price. Jeff Wyler was my last stop and I dealt with Chad Anderson. He went on the test drive with me and was not pushy or sales-y at all. When we returned to the dealer, he really gave me all of the pertinent information and even gave me a number on my trade in without seeing it (it needed a repair and I didn't want to drive it to 4 dealerships across Kentucky). Additionally, Jeff Wyler matched my financing and helped make that process very easy. We signed the paperwork that night and I drove home with my new car 3 hours later.

Buick 2014 Encore

by from Florence, Ky |

I recently bought the 2014 Buick Encore. I really love it. I dealt with Chad Anderson. What a nice person. He put no pressure on me and answered any questions I had. He was a pleasure to work with. When all was said and done and I got the car, it was just what I wanted. This my 3rd Buick. I highly recommend Chad to all my friends.

Chad Anderson

by from Erlanger, Ky. |

Chad could not have been more professional from start to finish. I hate shopping for new cars, but he made it much easier! I would buy from him again. Michael Carter

Poor followup

by from Crest view hills ky |

Once the deal was don't tried to contact dealership over 25 times via email or phone calls regarding the follow up paper work and could not get anyone to return calls or emails, only person that answered the phone was the girl that answer the phone. When we were in the process of buying they were all over us to make the deal, I guess this is known as ONE and Done. Never again will do business with this dealership

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC responded to this review

August 16, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for the lack of follow up by our dealership personnel. It is absolutely unacceptable that our staff refused to return your contact attempts. We will do all we can to prevent an experience such as yours from happening again in the future. Please accept our apologies.

Special ordered a new 2014 GMC Sierra

by from Sadieville, Ky |

I recently purchased a new GMC truck from Jeff Wyler in Florence,Ky. My wife and I weren't sure about what they had in stock so we sat down with Chad Anderson . He spent probably 4 hrs with us explaining every single option and how they paired together until we had our truck build sheet complete.Since it was a special Order truck it took a while to be accepted by the assemble plant. He kept us in the loop every step of the way. When the vehicle came in I was traveling so they kept it on the lot for 3 weeks until I returned.after seeing the truck I wanted a few more options such as step assists,fender liners mud flaps and a Denali grill for it.He along with the service crew carried parts out in the various options and displayed them on the vehicle,not once but several times as it's hard to decide on the options.He even informed me of a new option of the Borla exhaust that was just added to their Denali that was available for my truck. I must say my wife and I love our truck. I know we were very demanding in our selection and the time Chad had to spend with us was probably 4 x what is normally spent on a customer but he was great and we really enjoyed our time there. Besides that we got a great deal on it as well. PS they have a great coffee machine in the lobby!

Very Enjoyable Experience

by from Crescent Springs, KY |

Chad Anderson was a very fine salesman. He had the car we were looking at ready to test drive when we arrived, He was knowledgeable about the car and its features. He was fair throughout the negotiation process. The whole purchase procedure took about four hours. So far, we are very happy with the Encore we bought from Chad.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Alexandria KY |

Rob Campbell at this Dealership was very helpful to meet my expectations. He brought in cars from local GMC dealerships for me to test drive. He worked with the Finance Manager to ensure an affordable loan also. Thanks to the team at Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC - I love my new car!

The Best Buying Experence you could ask for.

by from Bremen, Ohio |

WE could not have had a better buying experience than what we received from Jim Barnard at Jeff Wyler Buick.

Horrible maintenance department

by from northern ky |

We bought our acadia from a different dealership and it had 30,000 miles on it. It was under warranty until 36,000 miles. We took it in to Jeff Wyler GMC to have it serviced and they told us that based on the VISS computer program, the warranty had expired. I knew that this was incorrect so I called GMC corporate customer service who ran the same VISS computer report that the dealership ran. GMC corperate stated that my acadia WAS still under warranty and NOWHERE did it state that my warranty had expired. After GMC corporate called the dealership to intervene, the dealership claimed that their VISS program (computer program) had suddenly "been fixed" and it now stated that my acadia was under warranty. GMC cooperate stated that they did not "fix" the program and agreed that this whole situation did not add up. Jeff Wyler GMC fixed my car however when I went to pick it up, they informed me that the cap on my wheel was missing and it would cost me $52 to replace it. Since I knew that the cap was not missing when i dropped my car off, I asked to see the surveillance camera's footage to prove that they were responsible for the cap. They stated that the manager was not in and therefore I could not see the footage. Overall, it was a horrible experience. I absolutely do not trust them and I WILL NEVER go back to JEFF WYLER GMC!

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC responded to this review

June 13, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for your bad experience with our service department. It is our goal to make every customer experience a great one. We will do all we can to make sure that something like this does not occur again in the future. Once again, we are sorry for your bad experience.

Excellent sales service, Chad very personable

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I had been to several dealers but once I met Chad, my search was over. Chad would call and tell me what he had on the lot or just check back with me to see if I was still looking. I live in Cincinnati,OH, but work in Florence,Ky. If there is a second vehicle in the future, Chad will be my go to person. Thank you for a good buying experience. Jeanille Thompson Cincinnati, Ohio