Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence

949 Burlington Pk., Florence, KY 41042

New 866-310-3624
Used 866-310-2573
Service 888-857-0228

Great deals, great value and first class service at Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence!

Great experience

by from Erlanger, KY |

I saw a car I wanted to purchase online at a different location. They shipped the car to a location convenient to me. I got a great deal on a high quality car. Very professional salespeople.

Love our 2015 CR-V!! Great salesman!!

by from Florence,Ky. |

Marty gave my husband and I a great experience when purchasing our new CR-V. This is our second Honda in our family. Marty was very patient, and made sure all our questions were answered. We would recommend Marty as your next new car salesman!!

Fair and efficient service all around

by from Louisville |

I appreciated Josh's honesty and helpfulness during our sale's transaction. He worked hard to get us accurate information and was careful to have "covered all the bases" to be sure all our concerns were addressed. The financial consultant was very efficient as well and we left happy in a beautiful pro-owned auto.

Happy Customer for life.

by from Taylor Mil , ky |

I was looking for a new car with great gas mileage. I have a hard time understanding what to look for , I knew I wanted something sporty and sleek just like my previous car . Brenda helped me find the right car at the right price, Not like other places who will put you in a car you really don't want at a price you can't afford . She listened to me and cared about getting me what I want and need . I will be a customer fo life.

Great Experience

by from Cynthiana |

Was able to buy my 2015 Accord completely through email with the internet team. David Worst was extremely nice to work with. Only had to show up at dealership to sign and drive. Would definitely recommend and buy another vehicle from these guys.

Great Service & Very Professional

by from Covington, Kentucky |

I absolutely love my new CR-V AWD and love the ridiculously amazing fuel economy! I have purchased many vehicles before and this experience was by far the best one ever. Chad Jasper was the most professional sales person I have ever met and he took great care of me. During my time at Jeff Wyler Honda I was treated just as family. I highly recommend Chad Jasper and the good people at Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence.

Chad is awesome

by from Florence ky |

Chad is awesome couldn't have a better car buying experience!

Exemplary Customer Service

by from Burlington, Kentucky |

This is the second time that we actually got a car from Jeff Wyler and I would definitely say that this team in Florence, Kentucky is really solid. They were very helpful and supportive. It is rare to actually meet professionals like them especially in the field of sales. They gave us unbiased advice and suggestions as far as getting the best car that would suit our needs. Chris and Kathy were very nice. They both listened and attended to us quickly and efficiently. Both of them were attentive, responsive, kind, respectful, trustworthy, honest, and extremely hard-working and well-prepared. Kathy listened to us and went way above and beyond to get us what we needed Working with this team of Jeff Wyler in Florence, Kentucky does not feel like working with car sales people at all; rather, it feels like your family is there for you and going out of their way to help. Thank you so much! We are truly grateful beyond words!

Highly recommend

by from Burlington,, Ky |

I recently bought a used car off the internet from Jeff Wyler Honda and was very pleased with my purchase. They kept in contact with me through email when other dealers did not. They would send me emails of cars available but never pushy. When I found the car I wanted I went to the dealership. I found everyone to be very helpful and friendly. I had a problem after bringing the car home and they immediately set out to fix the problem. I would recommend them to everyone and would definitely go back when I need another vehicle.

Highly Recommend!

by from Ludlow, KY |

As a first timer doing any kind of car shopping, I wasn't sure really what I was getting into. I didn't know what questions to ask, whether I wanted to buy or lease, etc. I went to several dealerships and hated the whole process. Then I came to Jeff Wyler and couldn't have asked for a better experience! Larry was fantastic! He led me in the right direction of what I wanted and I never felt pressured. He was so knowledgeable and very patient with all my questions and indecisiveness! I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Honda...and make sure to ask for Larry!