Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence

949 Burlington Pk., Florence, KY 41042

New 866-310-3624
Used 866-310-2573
Service 888-857-0228

Great deals, great value and first class service at Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence!

The Honda Experience

by from Cincinnati |

I drove a Toyota for 7 years and as it was time for another car friends and family told me I should think about switching to Honda as they are great lasting cars too. So my experience with Jeff Wyler Honda of Florence was a good one. I walked in with my family, and was greeted immediately (friendly & inviting staff).. The facilities were clean and well organized. I didn't feel persuaded or pushed into purchasing something that I didn't want.

good stuff

by from florence, ky |

People there were very helpful when I bought my used car.

Great response from the Internet Team

by from Florence KY |

Great and fast response from the Internet Team. They were proactive and willing to work with me

Jeff Wyler Honda Florence thanks so much!

by from cincinnati ohio |

I want to thank kathy and her team for all their hard work when purchasing a ca r for our neice. I will always recommend kathy and her team. Pleasure to deal with. I have sent several people to her and will continue to do so. Thx for delivering the car. Pete and melodie!

The total best experience

by from Harrison, OH |

I've never written a review, ever. But I feel very inclined to write one about my experience of buying a car yesterday. The entire staff, finance, warranty guy, even the body shop, made my day so much easier for me. They pulled strings to make everything affordable and in my best interests, it was like dealing with a few life long friends. One person in particular made everything work out so smoothly, Kathy, in finance. I would like to thank her as much and often as I can, and writing this review is the only way I can think of doing so at the moment. I hope everyone gets the pleasure of buying from such a wonderful group of people. Thank you everyone at Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence!

Completely satisfied

by from Bright , IN |

Kathy from the Internet Team blew me away! We had been looking on the internet for some time for a Honda Pilot and so I knew exactly what I wanted. And she was able to give me that plus a few extras (that I probably would have gotten eventually anyway). And it was at a price that couldn't be beat. So the buying process was very smooth. No haggling for hours. We were very impressed with her knowlege and her up-frontness (is that a word?) about all Honda. Thank you for making this a pleasant experience.

they really earn your business

by from Frankfort KY |

I had Corey Wright as a salesman, he was very curtiouse and informative, he made the processs easy and comfortable. Everbody was really nice and friendly, they worked hard to get me into the car of my choice and the payments I wanted, I will be going back when another car is needed. they really earn your business. Thanks Jeff Wyler Honda of Florence Kentucky

sguilk878

by from Southgate,Ky |

great service and great sales staff, were greatly helpful and did everything we ask and gave great service. very knowledgeable.

Love my new Honda!

by from Walton, KY |

We worked with the Kentucky internet sales team and they were very responsive and helpful!

A-One, the best in show!

by from Independence, KY |

Stress free, comfortable buying experience. I've purchased four cars from Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence, three from Corey Wright. Corey comes to me with his best offer and then they go one step further to give me the vehicle I want.