Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence

949 Burlington Pk., Florence, KY 41042

New 866-310-3624
Used 866-310-2573
Service 888-857-0228

Great deals, great value and first class service at Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence!

Seemless and pleasant experience

by from Greendale, IN |

From the moment I stepped on the lot I felt genuine care for customer service. Never pushy and willing to answer all of my questions and the final deal was complete within an hour. From Mike, my sales rep to the Manager, the staff could not have been more accomodating and friendly. I highly recommend shopping at Jeff Wyler, it is apparent customer service is a very high priority.

New Car Purchase

by from Cold Spring, KY |

Worked primarily with Dave/Internet Team (also Cathy) - Dave was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and patient with all my questions. I have purchased my last 3 cars from this dealership and would highly recommend it (along with the internet team) to everyone. All genuinely kind and knowledgeable and willing to help or answer questions.

Civic 2012

by from Erlanger,Kentucky |

First and foremost some of the most professional and honest dealer around. Josh and John took care of me and my wife,but what made it even better they treated my 2 daughters perfectly. Josh got the job done quickly and pain free. Even when I thought the deal was going to fall through I was given updates almost hourly,which is what I want out of a dealer.

Consider this dealership

by from Independence, Ky |

The service I received from the sales team was excellent. They were professional and personable, without being pushy. They wanted to assist me in helping me to find a vehicle of my choice with the options I desired. When the finalization of the purchase took place, it was an enjoyable experience. They were great to work with and I would recommend you consider this dealership when purchasing a vehicle.