BMW of Orland Park

Service 877-268-5103

For A Great Experience

Experience at Orland Park BMW

by from Lockport, IL |

Bought my first BMW and it was a positive experience. Luis Corral was my salesperson and he was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful and most of all knew his product which most dealership don't. I was treated w/ respect and did not experience any high pressure tactics and games that other salespeople have done in the past. I'm hoping that the car holds up like the upfront people that represent them. Thank you, Luis.

Great service

by from Orland park |

Great Great service clean dealer they give you the best deals. I really enjoyed going to the dealer Cause it's one of the best BMW dealer in the country

My service rep was courteous and knowledgeable

by from Matteson, IL |

The record of my previous service was good. I got an oil change and a a belt tension idler replacement. My service rep was attentive. The wait was a little lengthy. The car wash was thorough. Overall service and repair was excellent.

Courteous, clean, friendly and helpful

by from Chicago, illinois |

Our service writer Craig was knowledgeable and explained the entire process clearly and politely. This was our first experience with BMW service and BMW of Orland Park. This was the best service I've experienced from any repair shop or dealership. We could not be more pleased with BMW, Craig or this dealership. All three receive my highest reccomendation.

BMW of Orland Park responded to this review

July 31, 2015

Thank you Joe. We are always striving to provide our customers with the Ultimate Experience for their Ultimate Driving Machines. My name is Charles Whaley, Marketing Director and we look forward to assisting you with all your BMW needs. Please feel free to contact me at any time, my number 708-460-4545.

Carbuyer

by from Orland Park, Il |

I found the sales staff to be typical of most, if not every, car salesperson. I inquired about a vehicle and received seven separate responses from numerous different personnel associated with the dealership. Each one told me what they could do for me and all the intricacies of the dealership, but not one single person answered my questions. Even after numerous responses I still never received my answer. I do not know if this makes them a bad establishment or if this was the usual response one gets. I purchased elsewhere.

buying a car from bmw of orland

by from orland park |

All I care about is the car I am buying .and when I bought my car from Mike messer ,I know that it was serviced and ready to go .I know these guys and I know what they do to the car before they put for sale .bmw of orland park is one of the cleanest store out there .

Bought car with three bent wheels!

by from Evanston, IL |

I purchased my 2011 M3 from BMW of Orland Park. After the purchase, I discovered that three of the four wheels were bent. I raised the issue to their sales manager Michael Messer and general manager Bill O'Hara, but they ignored me and refused to replace my wheels. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone.

Excellent service

by from Matteson, IL |

I brought my BWM in 2007 and it has been an awesome experience. Not only is the vehicle top notch but the service that I encounter when bringing my car in is outstanding. I am especially impressed with how each customer appear to be given a specific service representative who is familiar with their vehicle. My representative has been Craig Lantz. Craig has offered me nothing but exceptional service whenever I bring my vehicle in to be serviced.

Kyle Faiman and BMW Crew were the best!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to the Zeigler BMW dealership simply looking for a car, not quite certain if I would be able to purchase. From the moment Kyle Faiman introduced himself to my family, he gave us outstanding service. I went in with a 2003 Chevy and left with a certified pre-driven 2012 like new X3 of my dreams. I am so thankful that I went to that dealership and that Kyle worked with us. I would most definitely recommend Zeigler and Kyle to anyone in the Orland Park area, or for anyone looking for a BMW. They are worth the drive to get to them and you will leave happy and satisfied!

Joe my Sale man

by from Frankfort |

Bought my first BMW and it was a positive experience. Joe was my salesperson and he was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. I was treated with respect and did not experience any high pressure tactics and games that other salespeople have done in the past. Thanks you Joe

Satisfied Return Pre-Owned BMW Customer

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently upgraded from a 2008 to a 2011 3 series. Gus was great. He took the time to show us some options for upgrades. When we selected an upgrade Gus helped us close the deal in a reasonable time. The experience at Zeigler was outstanding and I was totally satisfied.