BMW of Orland Park

Service 877-268-5103

For A Great Experience

Sales and service

by from Chicago, Ill |

Luis Corral sold me my first BMW in 2013 and anytime I call him he goes above and beyond to assist me. Also the service department is always accommodating, whenever I have an issue. They are very professional, courteous and thoughtful.

Great Dealer!

by from Steger, IL |

We went in to test drive a Sports Coupe and were very pleased with our experience. We ordered a new car and it arrived in 6 weeks, from Germany. The buying process was painless, went very well.

Service...new car?

by from Country Club Hills,IL |

I brought our car into the service department,without an appointment,and was greeted,my vehicle taken in for analysis all before I got my first cup of (very good)coffee. It was a simple repair,something I really should have been able to do myself,but it eased my wife's concern of the warning light on the dash. We spoke with Luis Corral,and in a very no pressure way he showed us our next vehicle.We did not purchase our previous BMW from Zeigler but will certainly get our next one there

Rev. Dwight E. Mobley, Sr.

by from Gary, IN |

It is always an exceptional experience at your place of business. Your representatives are very cordial and informative. I am looking forward to my next service opportunity. Thank you, very much

Best Car Experience I have Ever Had. Way 2 GO BMW.

by from Dyer IN |

Great Customer service!! Great Buying Process!! Great Car!! I never thought buying a Car could be so Fun. I am so happy to be part of a GREAT BMW Family..

Great service took to long

by from Homewood |

Great dealership, however NEVER go to get your car serviced on a Friday. I had a 4- hour wait to have the diagnostic and a light bulb changed. Way too long!!!!!

Went in for a repair , walked out with a new car!

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Yesterday at 9:30am I brought my 2004 BMW 330CI in for a repair, John helped me, he was extremely nice. It turned out there was nothing wrong with my car, and he didn't not charge me anything. While waiting for the the initial 'verdict,' Melanie Terrell asked me if I needed any help. She was super warm and friendly and even though I wasn't really thinking about getting a new car, I asked her if she could answer some of my questions regarding their lease program. Needless to say, a few hours later I walked out with he keys to my brand new 328i XDrive. Melanie and Will were fantastic, they went above and beyond to get me a great deal. Melanie was so knowledgable about the car, she answered all my questions, was extremely thorough , and very patient with me. I will definitely be leasing more vehicles from them in the future! What a great experience !

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by from Orland Park, IL |

I absolutely recommend this dealership to everyone! The people were very professional and friendly. I personally worked with Luis Corral and Darrell Horwitz along with Will and Bill O'hara who simply put the icing on the cake. We were greeted by Bill who explained the financial aspect of the deal and how he would make sure everything went smoothly. Will was also exceptional to work with, he made sure the signing went quickly and smoothly while explaining the contract in the midst. Luis was very helpful, he did what ever he could in his power to make sure I left that dealership with a car. I told Luis my situation, although it took around three days to make it possible, Luis promised me he would get the job done and he did just that! Darrell and Luis were very professional in explaining everything regarding the car as well as ensuring I was making the right decision by offering a test drive. Overall, exceptional service! I will definitely be returning for another car in the future!! Good Job guys!!

Great service

by from Orland park |

Great Great service clean dealer they give you the best deals. I really enjoyed going to the dealer Cause it's one of the best BMW dealer in the country

My service rep was courteous and knowledgeable

by from Matteson, IL |

The record of my previous service was good. I got an oil change and a a belt tension idler replacement. My service rep was attentive. The wait was a little lengthy. The car wash was thorough. Overall service and repair was excellent.

Courteous, clean, friendly and helpful

by from Chicago, illinois |

Our service writer Craig was knowledgeable and explained the entire process clearly and politely. This was our first experience with BMW service and BMW of Orland Park. This was the best service I've experienced from any repair shop or dealership. We could not be more pleased with BMW, Craig or this dealership. All three receive my highest reccomendation.

BMW of Orland Park responded to this review

July 31, 2015

Thank you Joe. We are always striving to provide our customers with the Ultimate Experience for their Ultimate Driving Machines. My name is Charles Whaley, Marketing Director and we look forward to assisting you with all your BMW needs. Please feel free to contact me at any time, my number 708-460-4545.