Zeigler's BMW of Orland Park

Service 877-268-5103

For A Great Experience

Experience at Orland Park BMW

by from Lockport, IL |

Bought my first BMW and it was a positive experience. Luis Corral was my salesperson and he was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful and most of all knew his product which most dealership don't. I was treated w/ respect and did not experience any high pressure tactics and games that other salespeople have done in the past. I'm hoping that the car holds up like the upfront people that represent them. Thank you, Luis.

Excellent service

by from Matteson, IL |

I brought my BWM in 2007 and it has been an awesome experience. Not only is the vehicle top notch but the service that I encounter when bringing my car in is outstanding. I am especially impressed with how each customer appear to be given a specific service representative who is familiar with their vehicle. My representative has been Craig Lantz. Craig has offered me nothing but exceptional service whenever I bring my vehicle in to be serviced.

Kyle Faiman and BMW Crew were the best!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to the Zeigler BMW dealership simply looking for a car, not quite certain if I would be able to purchase. From the moment Kyle Faiman introduced himself to my family, he gave us outstanding service. I went in with a 2003 Chevy and left with a certified pre-driven 2012 like new X3 of my dreams. I am so thankful that I went to that dealership and that Kyle worked with us. I would most definitely recommend Zeigler and Kyle to anyone in the Orland Park area, or for anyone looking for a BMW. They are worth the drive to get to them and you will leave happy and satisfied!

Joe my Sale man

by from Frankfort |

Bought my first BMW and it was a positive experience. Joe was my salesperson and he was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. I was treated with respect and did not experience any high pressure tactics and games that other salespeople have done in the past. Thanks you Joe

Satisfied Return Pre-Owned BMW Customer

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently upgraded from a 2008 to a 2011 3 series. Gus was great. He took the time to show us some options for upgrades. When we selected an upgrade Gus helped us close the deal in a reasonable time. The experience at Zeigler was outstanding and I was totally satisfied.

great service

by from glenwood |

Excellent service very nice atmosphere.my customer service guy Ryan was the best and very professional

tire problems 2 weeks after purchase

by from chicag,ILo |

Bad experience with first time BMW purchase/lease. If a car bought within 2 weeks has a problem, it should be covered by the dealer. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I do not plan to go this dealer ever again.

Thanks Gus G.

by from orland park |

Thanks Gus for staying late to get the deal done. Truly helpful!!

My experience trying to get a flat tire fixed.

by from Tinley Park Il |

My indicator showed I had a low left rear tire. I was picking up my son and he looked at it and told me I had a large bolt in it. We drove to BMW or Orland and the service person told me he could not have it fixed because they were to busy. This was at 12;00 PM on a Saturday. He told me to go down 159th st and there were many tire places that could help me. Being surprised at what the person said, we got back in my car and went down 159th st and found a place that could help me. Since I have special tires I had to buy 2 tires. I did send a letter out and never received a kind word like "I am sorry" This is my 4th BMW I bought, 3 from BMW or Orland Park. Carole Guger

great service from everyone

by from Oak Forrest |

Excellent process from the beginning. Thanks to everyone this was a greart buying experience

Excellent care and service

by from Flossmoor, Il |

Felt like we arrived at an oasis in the desert at Orland Park BMW service center after run flat experience on major highway.