Zeigler's BMW of Orland Park

Service 877-268-5103

Fastest Growing BMW Dealer

Experience at Orland Park BMW

by from Lockport, IL |

Bought my first BMW and it was a positive experience. Luis Corral was my salesperson and he was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful and most of all knew his product which most dealership don't. I was treated w/ respect and did not experience any high pressure tactics and games that other salespeople have done in the past. I'm hoping that the car holds up like the upfront people that represent them. Thank you, Luis.

Great Customer Service by Mr. Gus Gertos

by from Mishawaka, IN |

My wife and I bought a BMW back in April, 2013. We have done a lot of research and traveled to many BMW dealerships both in Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana, but our overall experience prior to Orland Park have been rather unpleasant. I had one salesman at south bend BMW dealership flat out told me BMW is "not right fit" for me because it's too expensive . We stopped at BMW Orland Park one evening with intention only looking at some models. We were immediately greeted by Mr. Gus Gertos, who was very patient and pleasant to talk to. He asked our price range, our preference on options, showed us several X3s for us to compare and analyze. It was close to store closing, but Gus was very patient and didn't rush us. Because of Gus' professionalism and exceptional customer service, we purchased a new X3 at a great price and drove out the dealership on the same night! My wife and I have been very happy with our car and but even more importantly we just want to thank Gus for a great service. Will definitely visit your location again in the future.

First Time and Great buying experience

by from Chicago |

I recently purchased my first BMW (X5) and I am very pleased with the purchase. BMW of Orland Park has the largest pre-owned inventory in the Chicago land area and its prices are very competitive. What made my purchase an enjoyable experience was DJ Snyder. He is not a stereotypical salesman that people tend to associate with. He was very professional and really helped me understand the pros and cons on a few selections (based on my very selective preferences) and demonstrated exceptional knowledge on the BMWX5 that I purchased. If you're in the market for your first or next BMW, go and see DJ.

Must See Guy for Your Next BMW

by from Frankfort, IL |

BMW of Orland Park is the place to buy your new BMW. The dealership has provided me with top-notch sales and service for over 12 years. I recently bought my new 535i from Guy Accettura, my 4th BMW purchased from Guy. I trust his willingness to give me the best possible price on a BMW. Any time I've needed something from the dealer, I've called Guy and it gets taken care of right away. Stop in and see him for your next BMW, you will not be disappointed.

by from Orland park il 60462 |

self and my wife had an excellent experience in buying our car in this delership. Mr.Luis Coral and Mr Guy were very helpfull in helping us choosing our car. Mr. Coral answered all our questions, they will call me back all the times. We really enjoyed our visit and we highly recomend Luis and Guy for any one who wants to buy. a car and because of them we are enjoying our car. Neal & Alma Aldoar

General Manager

by from Orland Park , IL 60462 |

. I was shopping for certain car and after doing my home work I decided toI purchase my car from this dealer, it was a wonderful experience, and I will recommend this dealership. They are very friendly group of people; Luis and Guy were very nice. Luis took his time to answer all the questions and he demonstrated the features of the car.Mike the manager was very helpful I will always go back and see them

Repeat Customer

by from Flossmoor |

This is my third car in 15 years from the same dealership. They acknowledge my loyalty with better discount compare to what i would have received somewhere else. The sales teams especially Bob Igors to Sales Manager Petar Lazic where excellent to work with.

Much better experience than I expected

by from Tinley Park |

I was very pleased with my buying experience. They were very knowledgeable about the car and respected my time. I shopped around and found they als had the best deal.

BMW DRIVER FOR LIFE!!!

by from Chicago |

I bought my 3rd BMW from this dealership an X5. James and David could not have been more helpful in every purchase. The service manager Randy has always look after my car like it was his own. The new facilities are first class. I am a BMW owner for life and BMW of Orland Park is my dealership.