Zeigler's BMW of Orland Park

Service 877-268-5103

For A Great Experience

Experience at Orland Park BMW

by from Lockport, IL |

Bought my first BMW and it was a positive experience. Luis Corral was my salesperson and he was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful and most of all knew his product which most dealership don't. I was treated w/ respect and did not experience any high pressure tactics and games that other salespeople have done in the past. I'm hoping that the car holds up like the upfront people that represent them. Thank you, Luis.

great service

by from glenwood |

Excellent service very nice atmosphere.my customer service guy Ryan was the best and very professional

tire problems 2 weeks after purchase

by from chicag,ILo |

Bad experience with first time BMW purchase/lease. If a car bought within 2 weeks has a problem, it should be covered by the dealer. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I do not plan to go this dealer ever again.

Thanks Gus G.

by from orland park |

Thanks Gus for staying late to get the deal done. Truly helpful!!

My experience trying to get a flat tire fixed.

by from Tinley Park Il |

My indicator showed I had a low left rear tire. I was picking up my son and he looked at it and told me I had a large bolt in it. We drove to BMW or Orland and the service person told me he could not have it fixed because they were to busy. This was at 12;00 PM on a Saturday. He told me to go down 159th st and there were many tire places that could help me. Being surprised at what the person said, we got back in my car and went down 159th st and found a place that could help me. Since I have special tires I had to buy 2 tires. I did send a letter out and never received a kind word like "I am sorry" This is my 4th BMW I bought, 3 from BMW or Orland Park. Carole Guger

great service from everyone

by from Oak Forrest |

Excellent process from the beginning. Thanks to everyone this was a greart buying experience

Excellent care and service

by from Flossmoor, Il |

Felt like we arrived at an oasis in the desert at Orland Park BMW service center after run flat experience on major highway.

New Purchase and service experience

by from Justice, IL |

I have to admit, been to many dealers ships as I was trying to see what car I wanted to buy. Was not really into buying BMW in the beginning but upon arrival here I was sold and ended up purchasing Two BMW within two years periods from same sales person. Really, would like to thank Mr. Luis Coral for his outstanding knowledge and expertise in this field. He really does not make you feel obligated and walks you through the thought process. Now we are a proud owner of X6 and 535 GT. Secondly, I also want to thank rest of the team in the service department for the great service they have provide so far for last 2 plus years with both of my vehicles. They have been very courteous and always followed up with phone calls. Whenever I walked in, everyone there acknowledges you, which makes feel comfortable to be around. This has always been my pet pews as I can tell that they are there for me and not other way around. My special thanks to Mr. Joe Giuliano and Vojislav Stevanovic for the great performance and knowledge of product and services they perform. I would also like to say thank you to James whom have always came around and asked me if I am helped or assisted me with any walk in questions I had.

Excellent Services: Good Customer Services

by from Chicago IL |

Thank you Jason for fixing my car and calling me every day with a update, and dealing with the warranty company this is my 2nd time bringing my car here for services and I am always satisfied with the results. Keep up the good work Jason.

Great service and accommodating clean site!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I appreciate the timeliness, attention to detail, consideration and waiting accommodation. Thank you!

Deal with Gus Gertos if you need a car

by from Lemont, IL |

Not knowing if I wanted a SUV or a sedan I spent several nights test driving. I always loved the X3, but was unfamiliar and thought too expensive. The last stop was Zeigler in Orland for a test drive. Gus Gertos met me and sold me almost instantly! He answered every question I had. He is so very knowledgeable and truly believes in his product. I had owned a BMW about 10 years ago and the sales staff had such attitudes, but Gus was great! I felt comfortable asking every and any question. He was patient and kind, and concerned I got what I wanted. When I realized I could not afford the 2014, he found me the perfect used X3, just right for my budget! I highly recommend dealing with Gus Gertos when shopping. He is the salesman of all time!!