Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

14401 W. Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise, FL 33323

New 888-865-3915
Used 888-245-1713
Service 866-801-1453

For Value and Service, It's Ed Morse...of Course!

The Only Place to Go For Your Caddy

by from Weston, Fl |

Always a pleasure to deal with everyone at this dealership. Friendly & accommodating. Knowledgeable, courteous, & always there to answer my every concern.

Great Salesman, Mr. Julio Martinez

by from Weston, FL |

Our salesman Mr. Julio Martinez did an outstanding job finding the right vehicle for us. I am very pleased with my purchase of a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado.

Purchased an almost new 2015 Buick Regal GS

by from Birmingham, AL |

I flew in to Fort Lauderdale last week to purchase a rare, 2015 Buick Regal GS with a manual transmission. From start to finish, the experience was positive and top notch! Because I live out of state, I negotiated freely prior to commiting to fly out to purchase the vehicle. I negotiated with/through Jonathan Funsch, and he was terrific and helpful. I must admit, the internet price advertised was a really good price to start (and I told them this after we agreed on a final price), and Jonathan asked me what price would earn my business. I gave him a price that would be acceptable as well as an ideal price. To my joy and surprise, he got back to me with a price that was $100 BELOW my ideal price. In other worse, he did better than the best price I asked!!! After that, David Hughes helped with the rest of the sale, arrangements and paperwork. He was extremely kind/pleasant, knowledgable, and a generally good guy. He even picked me up from the airport and made sure as much of the paperwork was done in advance before I arrived to same me time. He's even been in touch since the sale, just checking on me and the car to make sure everything is going smoothly and that I am satisfied. I can tell you that I am! The whole experience was really great. I am thrilled with my car and the price was better than anything else in the country--I looked! I couldn't be more thankful for all the effort and courtesy from the entire staff I met/worked with at Ed Morse Buick @ Sawgrass. Thank you! Paul

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall stand by their product

by from Weston, FL |

Brought in my 2013 Volt due to a drivetrain issue. Dealership represented my problems with GM and was authorized to make repairs even though my original warranty had expiered. They value me as a customer and couldn't have proved it more. Thank you service manager Dave Harris, Thank you Service writer Adrian Todd, thank you Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall.

5 stars

by from Hollywood,FL |

Every one was very friendly and professional , Jay Negron was very patient and helped me with the lease numbers, my salesman Brian Garcia took his time with us ,took us on 3 different test drives, he was available to answer my questions when ever i phoned him. Finance was a smooth process over all it was a great experience better then any other time i have purchased a vehicle. I will definitely be back to see Brian and the team, thank you for being so courteous and i will recommend to any one i know car shopping.

Excellent experience!

by from Davie, FL |

Great dealership! Transaction was smooth, quick and enjoyable.

Service Department

by from Weston, Florida |

Your service staff are nothing short of exceptional. I never thought taking my car in for service would be as effortless three years after purchase. My new service writer Adrian Todd knows his product and puts forth a warm friendly assuring demeanor that makes you believe your car is in good hands. From the person who first sees to your car when you arrive, to Adrian, up to the department manager Dave....everyone treats me like the new customer I was three years ago. Thanks Mr. Morse for hiring the people who possess the skills to make life's bumps in the road....a little smoother.

So happy with my new car

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall 14401 W Sunrise Blvd Sunrise, FL 33323 Sales: 1-954-526-9213 Service: 1-954-526-9213 Thank you for taking our survey! Your comments are very important to us as we continue to strive to improve our service. It would be greatly appreciated if you could share your experience with others. Please share your story with others.Simply follow these 3 easy steps:Copy your feedback belowClick on the logos below to write a review.Paste your feedback Here is your story: It is my first time leasing a car and i got the one i wanted. Dana Thrashsr was extremely helpful and not at all pushy. I dislike sales people that are pushy and pressure me to make decision right there and then. I have left two other dealerships dur to this and they were offering me the same deal and closer to my home. He answered all of my questions and made the process easy for us. I told him my price concerns and he did what he could to mk it happen. I am very happy with my new 20q5 Buick Enclave, just nervous about staying within our 12k miles. Never leased a vehicle before so that is all new to me.

Great Dealership

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

This was the best cary-buying experience I have ever had. Absolutely no pressure. Salesman was the best! I'm glad I drove 49 miles to this dealership. When I'm ready for a new car, I will first contact Ed Morse Sawgrass and Bill Fuller.

Recent service at Ed Morse Caddy

by from {lantation, FL |

I came to Ed Morse for a recall and maintenance service. As usual,my service provider was very helpful. He took care of me right away and was his pleasant & couteous self. He escorted me to the waiting area and helped me prepare a a cup of coffee from the courtesy area. When my service was complete my vehicle was returned to me washed and vaccumed, looking brand new! Thank you!