Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

14401 W. Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise, FL 33323

New 888-865-3915 New 888-865-3915
Used 888-245-1713 Used 888-245-1713
Service 866-801-1453 Service 866-801-1453

For Value and Service, It's Ed Morse...of Course!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from Sunrise, Fl |

I leased a Chevy Trax from Will Haddad! The customer service, patience, personality, knowledge, and overall ability on how to deal with each type of customer is the reason I leased that vehicle from him. The Customer Service Manager was also a delight to deal with, no pressure, and a genuine desire to be helpful and friendly! I will definitely refer people to you both!

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND STAFF!

by from Ocala, FL |

I purchased a 2013 Mocha Metallic Steel Platinum Cadillac Escalade from Ed Morse. I actually found the vehicle on line at 0630 Saturday am. I Was contacted by Johnathan Funsch via phone around 0900. Spoke with him, got details about the car, got my questions answered and was able to start the process of purchasing the car. Being a previous Escalade owner, I knew exactly what I wanted and Ed morse had it! Knowing I was on a time constraint and mission, Johnathan made me feel comfortable and confident making the 4 1/2 drive from North Cental FL to South FLORIDA to test drive the car. Within hour of arriving we were signing paperwork for the purchase. NAFEZ Fares and Johnathan made this process easy and stress free. I will not hesitate to refer friends, family, and be a repeat customer! Thank you very much--Def worth the commute! Thank you for getting me into my Escalade--I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Le Mowry OCALA, FL

How I met "Yukie"

by from Naples, Florida |

Drove over from Naples, and will do it again when this lease on my beautiful Yukon XL is up! Been in sales all my life and I know good customer service when I see it. Very friendly staff , in a clean facility, all willing to help with my needs. I love efficiency and a good deal! I found it all with Bill Fuller, Jonathan the computer Guy, and Brady the moneyman....Team effort makes for Happy customer...me!

Great Place and Great attention for Custumers !!!

by from Davie, Florida |

Great experience, Great personal attention, full information about the car and all details, very respectfull and high quality sales consultant... definetely the right place to buy a car and come back for more... sounds too much but it is true.

Friendly Salesman

by from Sunrise Fl |

I purchased a 2015 Sliverado 1500, I could not have asked for a better salesman and supporting staff that helped me get the truck of my Dreams !!!

DON'T BUY

by from ATLANTA GA |

Don't buy from this dealer,they make me fly from Atlanta Georgia to Florida by giving me a wrong information they so greedy and selfish,the sales man,customer service ......all thing unbelievable,who ever get a chance to read this watch them out very carefully beware.

Great experience

by from Palm Springs North, FL |

One of the best car purchase experience to date. No pressure, no haggling for a descent deal. Made the wife and I feel real at ease. Thank you! Eddy & Lucy.

Great Service and Great People

by from Plantation, Florida |

As usual, service at Ed Morse Cadillac is flawless and efficient. Todd Nakonechny has always provided exemplary service and takes a personal interest in making sure that the service is done right.

The Only Place to Go For Your Caddy

by from Weston, Fl |

Always a pleasure to deal with everyone at this dealership. Friendly & accommodating. Knowledgeable, courteous, & always there to answer my every concern.

Great Salesman, Mr. Julio Martinez

by from Weston, FL |

Our salesman Mr. Julio Martinez did an outstanding job finding the right vehicle for us. I am very pleased with my purchase of a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado.