Kundert Volvo Pre-Owned

380 Terrace Ave, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

New 877-607-2865
Used 888-478-5049
Service 888-690-9298

Family Owned-Time Dealer of the Year!

Excellent Experience w Kundert Volvo Pre-owned

by from Hudson Valley, NY |

I had an excellent experience in purchasing an used vehicle from Kundert Volvo. The sales consultant, Al, I dealt with was very professional throughout the sale. I conveyed to him that I was traveling a long distance to view a particular pre-owned car for sale . When I got there, I was pleasantly surprised to see the car immaculately detailed and ready for a test drive. I was impressed by the quality of the car and its value. I did purchase the vehicle. I'm writing this review 2 weeks later to say I have been very happy with the car I purchased and will definitely consider Kundert Volvo for all future purchases.

"A very nice truck"...

by from New York City, NY |

Owned a Volvo XC90 before. Great car-experience. When searching for an XC90 with low mileage, we were so lucky getting in contact with Kundert Volvo on Hasbrouck Hights, and their representative Jesse Garrett. He made a very good impression. Professional, friendly and accomodating. They immediately notified us when they had a model available of the type we demanded, and it showed up to be just the car we wanted. It was well maintained, low mileage, and a reasonable price. The sales process was smooth and friendly, and the company held us up-dated all over. Getting the Title document of the vehicle from the NY State´s authorities in Albany took some time, but the company supplied us with temporary registration plates all the period, so our driving was not interrupted. Later in the process Al Albrizio was assisting, also doing a great job. We can on the strongest recommend Kundert Volvo and their representatives. Tor. Manhattan.

Outstanding personal and honest customer service!!

by from Nutley, NJ |

After having visited other dealerships and being turned off by dishonest and untrustworthy sales persons, our visit to Kundert was a breath of fresh air! Upon viewing a 2007 Volvo S60, I e-mailed the dealer for further details. Jesse Garrett, one of the managers, called me first thing the following morning. He invited me down to test drive the vehicle, but without any pushiness or sound of desperation to get rid of the vehicle. When we arrived later that night, the car was pulled up by the door, ready for us to try out. After taking the car out, my husband and I sat with Jesse to discuss the vehicle. The subject of costs and money barely came up, and we felt more like we were talking to a friend. We signed the order, and he had it ready for us to pick up the next day, just as we had asked. Jesse Garrett, and the rest of the staff at Kundert Motors truly restored our faith in the process of purchasing a car, which up until now had been nothing short of a nightmare at other dealers!! I'm hoping to have this S60 for a long, long time, but the next time we are ready to purchase, I have no doubts that we will be visiting Kundert again!

Top notch dealership!

by from jersey city, nj |

I recently purchased a 2003 FX35 AWD and Al the salesman was spot on with his customer service, answering my many questions and assistance with my financing! The entire transaction was done professionally and in a timely manner. Al was very responsive to all my needs to ensure me a great purchase of my new SUV which i love! Thanks again, Al!

Great facilities. The salesperson Al was great

by from Montclair, NJ |

Quick and professional, that's what I required. I did not have a lot of time to spend at car dealers. I know what I was looking for and I did not want to be sold anything, or shown anything else. Al was great; laid back, yet responsive to my needs. He has restored my faith in salesmen, who often try to sell you anything. He was professional, yet not pushy. I enjoyed the buying experience, as I can be,,,,,,demanding. Great job Al. It was certainly worth the trip. And yes, I did purchase the car I was looking for, a Volvo S80. David

Excellent dealership

by from new york, new york |

This Volvo dealership is top notch (small, family owned shop). I purchased a 2006 XC70, and dealt with Al. He was honest, upfront, and accommodating to my many questions and requests regarding purchasing the vehicle. So far, so good with the vehicle..all in all an excellent buying experience