Groove Subaru

Service 866-747-6602

Groove the Power of Yes.

Amazing Service

by from englewood |

Jose and Ryan went above and beyond to get me into my new car! They are so knowledgeable and professional. I do not have enough good things to say about this dealership! You will be treated well by everyone here.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We love getting feedback and are so glad you were well taken care of.

Great Service

by from colorado |

Great experiance! From the beginning to the end of the buying process I felt like the staff was so helpful and attentive to my needs as a new car buyer. Joanna sold me my car and she was so helpful and personable. The offered the best price in Denver after comparing with Shortline, Mike Shaw and Flatiron Subaru. I will definely be a repeat costumer!

Great Service

by from Littleton, CO |

Alan was very helpful the moment I walked in. Alan was very knowledgable about the cars we looked at and was very informative about all pros and cons of each car. Friendly and created a great buying experience. Fast and painless buying process while also covering all bases.

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

This place is simply amazing. Sheldon was great to work with. Nobody at this place was pushy at all. They gave you all the time you needed to make the decision that best worked for you. That carried into the finance department where Ryan explained everything thuroughly and made the entire process effortless. I would highly recommend Groove Subaru and Sheldon to anyone looking for a wonderful car buying experience.

Buying used Honda

by from Monument Colorado |

Working with Jeff was a good experience, it was worth the drive

Great service from John B

by from Englewood |

I was looking to buy a car, and only looked at this dealership at the last minute. It was a really busy day, but John B was very helpful, very courteous and very straightforward with everything. I had been to a couple other dealerships in the area and can say that John was leaps ahead of where any of the sales folks at other dealerships were in regards to being knowledgeable and not pushy. He made the process stress free and very easy to work with. Thanks John!

Always great service at Groove.

by from Denver, Co. |

Dave and Brett in the service center took great care of us as usual. We have worked with Dave before and it is always a pleasure. The work was completed in one day and it was the drivers side window that needed fixed. They let us drop it off the night before our appointment because it was supposed to snow the day we were bringing it in so I didn't have to drive with out a driver's side window in the snow.They called first thing the next morning and my car was done before our appointment time. We love Groove. They sincerely care about you and your car and are professional and friendly. They follow up and we got to use a coupon worth $75.00 they had sent to us which was awsome and really helped bring the bill down. My blinker needed a new bulb and it was not written on the work order by accident but we mentioned it before we picked up the car to make sure it wasn't missed and they took care of it right away so we could come pick up my car at the time we had planned. Thanks Groove!

January 24, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad we lived up to, and even surpassed your service needs. Come back and see us anytime.

Jacque and Allen Groove Subaru

by from Englewood, CO |

Jacque and Allen did an amazing job finding us exactly what we were looking for. The colors, features, price. They were personable and fun and so helpful. We haven't purchased a car in a very long time and they helped to make the process much less stressful.

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your business Brittany! We are so glad we lived up to your expectations. Have fun in your new-to-you car!

Nice and easy with Al at Groove

by from Tabernash Co. |

We walked in to Groove Subaru looking for a 2009 Dodge Ram and was meet by Al Gallegos. He was very easy to work with and our transaction was nice and easy. We would recommend Al to all our friends and family Thanks Al !

January 22, 2015

Congratulations on your new-to-you truck! Come back and see us again anytime.

Josh was Fabulous!!!!

by from Denver |

Josh at Groove Subaru was great! There was no pressure or "upselling" and most of all the entire experience was fast! No one wants to waste their day with a dealership. Their ad about no haggle was actually true. Totally shocking experience on the positive end. How rare!

January 22, 2015

Thank you Rana! We are so happy your experience was truly exceptional - enjoy your new Subaru.

Mark made it happen!!

by from Colorado |

I am a first time Subaru owner, and everyone at Groove made the process remarkably smooth. I am extremely happy not only with the car I purchased, but also the add ons, and quality of service provided by Chris, Mark, and Moe! I will definitely be recommending this team to other potential Subaru buyers, and returning for future care needs and purchases.

January 20, 2015

Congratulations RaeAni! Thank you for your business - come back and see us when you're in the neighborhood.