Groove Subaru

New 888-790-1760
Used 888-928-5941
Service 866-747-6602

Groove the Power of Yes.

Schmaltz-y, but it was a God-thing

by from Fort Collins, CO |

We were looking for a newer used Subaru for my son's 21st birthday. We sold his 99 Outback in 2 days, which left us with 1 car between us for a week-- mine. It was a stressful week because we worked at opposite ends of Larimer County; and we weren't having any luck finding a Subaru in good condition (read: reliable), with low miles within my budget. Finally I decided we were 'trying to push the river' and turned the results of our search over to the universe-- affirming the perfect car would come to us with ease and grace. The next morning I got a text from my son that, if it drove well, he wanted the Legacy we saw the day before at Groove Subaru. It hadn't been ready to test drive yet because they were still processing it through their shop and detailing. Just after my son's text, I got a text from Dan Cassin at Groove Subaru asking if we would be interested in that same Legacy for a price better than I was hoping. They were replacing the head gasket and timing belt, so it would be ready to drive the next evening. We went down and my son was thrilled with the test drive. I was thrilled with the price and the ease of the whole buying experience. Needless to say, we bought the car. Dan Cassin was our miracle from the universe. My son is now driving a reliable and safe 2004 Subaru Legacy and I'm not broke. I highly recommend Dan Cassin and Groove Subaru to anyone wanting a dignified used car buying experience. I imagine they would be a great place to buy a new car as well... Happy car hunting!

Groove Subaru responded to this review

July 30, 2014

TY, Thank you for the awesome review! I hope the Legacy gives your son years of enjoyment! We greatly appreciate your business!

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT GROOVE SUBARU.....

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

First time buyers through the Costco program and I have to say VERY HAPPY with it all. We contacted a few Subaru dealers within our area and with in half hour Cliff from Groove Subaru responded to our e-mail. Told us he had the car we were looking for. We set up an appointment for a Saturday afternoon. We got there and the place was packed. Groove had just announced a "Hail Sale". We walked in a gentlemen ask if he could help us and we told him we were there to see Cliff. Well Cliff was with another couple, but he took the time to come greet us and told us he'd be with us in a bit. He had another one of the sales guy Mike come over to check on us to see if we need anything. Poor guy was busy that day but was very pleasant when he sat with us. I have to say buying a car is no fun, but working with Cliff was a joy. Very polite, friendly and very caring. I know we won't be needing a car soon as we purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester (love it!) but if I know anyone who is in need of a car I will be sending them to see Cliff Jacobsen at Groove Subaru! Thank you Cliff

My experience at Groove Subaru with David Elia

by from Denver, co |

Easy to work with. Swift buying process. Made the process very painless.

Awesome buying experience with Al at Groove Subaru

by from Longmont |

Al was awesome! Very knowledgable about our Subaru and pleasant to be around.

Overall great experience

by from Littleton, CO |

We went to Groove Subaru in search of a 2015 Forester. Four hours later, we walked out with our perfect car, somehow paying exactly what we wanted. Mark Davis was the salesman that helped us complete our purchase. He was very knowledgeable, personable, and clearly passionate about serving his customers to the best of his abilities. All in all, the entire experience went flawlessly - Ryan in finance was great as well. We really appreciated everyone staying late and going above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. We will definitely be returning for our next Subaru purchase!

Good buying experience at Groove Subaru

by from Frisco, Colorado |

Had good experience when buying our new 2015 Subaru STI from Groove. Sales advisor John Borchardt was particularly helpful and a credit to the dealership, sue to his honesty, integrity and pleasant helpful manner

Purchasing my new Subaru Impreza at Groove

by from Denver, CO |

After doing much research, I bought my new 2014 Impreza from Al Gallegos and had an excellent buying experience. Al was courteous and professional and never made me feel any pressure. He gave me a good, fair price right from the start so the whole buying process was hassle free. Al took me for a long test drive showing me all the features on the car which was very helpful. I was expecting a little pressure from the finance department but that never happened either. Simon was also courteous and helpful--no pressure. I would give Groove Subaru the highest recommendation. This is my first Subaru and I love it.

Great experience

by from Aurora, CO |

Not sure how we got so lucky to do business with Johnny Borchardt, but he is a fantastic salesman. He led me on a test drive and in two weeks called me twice to see if I had any questions or wanted to see the car again. He have zero pressure for the sale, and honestly, that's what made the sale for us. Although the car was at the very bottom of what they could sell it for (hail damage, on the lot for awhile) they still negotiated with us on a few other factors (our trade in, for one!) We also enjoyed meeting some of the other guys that night (manager Chris McGarel) and felt very comfortable the whole time. Probably my favorite part of the whole night was how well Johnny took care of us and our new car. He rearranged his schedule to be at Groove for us. He cleaned the car prior to is showing up. While we were working out the financing, he detailed the car so I walked out to see my new purchase shining as brightly as she should. Every last part of my car was clean and spot shined! He even programmed my radio to my favorite radio station! Thank you so much, Johnny!

My orange Crosstrek

by from Golden Colorado |

My experience at the Groove Subaru dealership in Englewood, CO was exceptional. Josh was friendly, informative and extremely helpful. His guidance has made my car buying experinece absolutely fantastic. I know I'm going to love my Subaru!

Mark is the Man!

by from Denver, CO |

Called in to Mark Davis before I got there and settled on a very reasonable price for my new Impreza. Took me for a drive, and was very knowledgeable. Didn't beat me up on my trade-in or add-on features for the new car. Overall a good experience. Other folks worthy of note are the manager Bobby (super nice guy), and even the finance team was pretty low pressure, so thanks again Ryan!

LOVE OUR NEW 2015 SUBARU FORESTER

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

When my husband decided he wanted to buy a new subaru, our very first, I was dreading the whole ordeal of spending an entire day of haggling back and forth as always seemed to be the case in the past. We had visited another dealership before we chose Groove Subaru and were a little disappointed in the sales staff. My husband went on line to Groove and we were immediately contacted by Brianna Gearhart. We met with her the following day, and knew right away we had made the right decision to purchase our new car from Groove. My husband and I both were shocked at how easy Brianna made the whole experience. She was so friendly and easy to talk to and she put us at ease right away. It was so nice not to feel pressured in any way. She was very professional and knowledgeable and she wanted us to be happy with our decision. Brianna is a valuable asset to the Groove dealership. We also were very happy with the service department. Ron Baca made us feel we were now part of the Subaru family and would be well taken care of.