Groove Subaru

Service 866-747-6602

Groove the Power of Yes.

Amazing Service

by from englewood |

Jose and Ryan went above and beyond to get me into my new car! They are so knowledgeable and professional. I do not have enough good things to say about this dealership! You will be treated well by everyone here.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We love getting feedback and are so glad you were well taken care of.

Great buying experience!

by from Boulder, CO |

It was a very pleasant buying experience. Mike states exactly what the car will cost and when the car will be delivered. The purchasing process is very smooth. Mike explains every detail and is very friendly.

Go see Cliff Jacobsen!

by from Littleton, CO |

Cliff and his team were knowledgeable and patient. We got a great deal on our new Subaru Forester!!!

Alan is awesome

by from Leadville,CO |

This was my first day of the big car buying experience. I was greeted with a man opening the door for me and a friendly smile. No pressure from Alan. He was knowledgable about all the vehicles but never pushy. Encouraged me to tests the cars out properly instead of driving like a scared robot. Im walking away with my outback and a huge smile on my face!

I purchased a car from David Elia

by from Denver,Co |

David helped me with a used car purchase. He made the process very easy for me and made me feel really good about my purchase I highly recommend David and Groove.

My new orange Crosstrek

by from Littleton,Co |

Had a great experience here. Josh was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. Thanks to him im driving a sweet new crosstrek. He was very informative and we decided to look elsewhere but in the end we had to come see Josh!

Mike T and Groove Subaru Rock

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

Leasing a my new Subaru at Groove was quick and easy. Mike T was awesome and stuck with me every time I changed my mind (soooo many choices!). Steve in Finance was great and made me laugh through a process that can always be stressful. I contacted a couple of Subaru dealerships in the Denver area and Groove was by far the most friendly. Thank you!

Great Car Buying Experience with Johnny

by from Denver, CO |

I came to Groove Subaru looking for a new car for the first time in years. I worked with Johnny to test drive a Legacy. He is super knowledgeable and helpful. I was not quite ready to buy a car that day, but a month later I came back and worked with Johnny to test drive two cars before making my decision to buy a Legacy. On the second day Johnny was training a new sales guy RJ. They were both very helpful and made everything very easy. It was nice to have a friendly, patient sales person who did not put any pressure on me to buy something that I did not want. I would definitely recommend Groove Subaru to a friend. I am very happy with my new car and how easy the process was!

November 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words Jenny! We really appreciate your business and are here for you should any questions arise in the future.

Helpful and Patient Service

by from Denver, CO |

Mike (aka "babyface") at Groove Subaru was incredibly patient and helpful during my car buying process. While test driving basically every make Subaru offers, he made sure to inform me about each car, compare the car to the others I had driven, and make genuine, friendly conversation. He was supportive rather than pushy, which helped me feel confident in my decision. He helped me find just the right car in my price range, and obviously paid attention to what was important for me in a car. Thanks again!

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Laura. We are so happy for you and your new car.

Great buying experience

by from Denver |

Al gallegos was very helpful and patient. Not at all pushy, took his time to show me all different cars.Also, very organized. Picked me up from my house and took really good care of me.Was very good at follow up !

November 25, 2014

Jose, We are so pleased you had a great experience! We work hard every day to take care of our customers so are very glad everything worked out well for you.

Todd from NY

by from Ithaca NY |

Mark Davis at Groove was great to work with....made it worth my while to get on a plane from NY, buy the car in CO, and drive back x-country! He promised delivery in a tight window and was able to come through, I added extras to fully-loaded Outback 2.5i, and he came through on all the promises, on time and no surprises on cost! Fully recommend seeing Mark!

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your business Todd! We really appreciate you taking the trip all the way out to Colorado.