Denver Suzuki

2500 W 104th Ave, Denver, CO 80234

Smaller dealer...smaller prices

Best Sales Guy

by from Denver, Co |

I went to Denver Suzuki to look at cars and to get some test drives for cars that I have been thinking about buying to lower the list that I have. The sales person Michael was SO nice and made it an easy time for me. The GM Justin was a BIG help as well. If you ever feel liek to need a sales person to trust, GO SEE MICHAEL! HE IS GREAT! He won't push you and will give honest answers!

Great internet services, very clean dealership

by from Cheyenne WY |

The internet manager was very helpful and contacted me quickly. He was very informative and went the extra mile through e-mail and phone correspondance. Unfortunately by the time we got to the dealership which is around 100 miles from where we live the car we were going to look at had just been sold. The sales person was not as friendly however did not pressure us was there if we needed him. Got the feeling they did not care if we were there or not.

Go elsewhere

by from Thronton |

Bernard was nice enough on the phone, but when I came down to check out the car, he became indifferent and uninterested in helping me out, right after I told him I was looking for someone else. My sister-in-law is a real customers with real money to spend on the right car. We had real interest in this car, but I would never go back to this dealership - they really don't understand the meaning of customer service - maybe that's why they have such a low rating.

Best car dealership in the world!!

by from Morrison Colorado |

I couldn't have had a better experience!! I had been looking for a vehicle, and had been to other dealerships with little success. Then I met Jeff (the owner of Denver Suzuki) and it was the easiest car I have ever had the pleasure of buying. I called and told them what I was looking for, and about 3 weeks later I got a call from Jeff saying he thought they had found the perfect car for me. I couldn't be happier, and I love my Suzuki XL7!!!! We talked about it over the phone, and Justin and William sent me pictures. I fell in love and by that evening I was driving my beautiful car home. My point is they never forgot me, and I couldn't have felt less pressure. I hadn't even driven the car before I bought it...that's how at ease they all made me feel. I certainly felt like family, and they welcomed me with open arms. I sort of felt like Queen for a Day!! Denver Suzuki has the best staff hands down. Ladies....trust in these people!! They will do everything possible to make the transaction as smooth as possible. Thank you....Jeff, Justin, William, Amir, Monica, and of course thank you Clyde for taking care of my car in the service department. (he drives the same type of car!) Anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle should head straight to Denver Suzuki!! I promise it can't get any better than this!! Could I possibly gush about this company any more??? You certainly won't feel like you are in a typical car dealership. I know I will be bragging about by buddies for years...

Maybe legal but definitely not Honest!

by from Denver Colorado |

Maybe legal but definitely not Honest! I purchased a used Vehicle from this dealership about 7 months ago when I was in need of good dependable transportation. After a few weeks I started to notice some issues the vehicle had. The brakes where emitting an excessive amount of dust and squeaked constantly. Previous owner must have installed them I thought to myself so I replaced them with a much better set. At the same time I checked the spark plugs and noticed they looked as though they have not ever been replaced since the vehicle was new in 2004 but it passes emissions with them installed. I replaced them with OEM plugs and figured it was an oversight. Later a friend mentioned the front and rear set of tires were not the same noting it was a 4x4 and should have the same tires on all four corners. So I made a call to two different Ford dealers and they both told me this was not a recommended practice. When I brought this up with the dealership they insisted it common practice and put me on the phone with the tire shop that replaced the tires who said as long as it was not an all time 4x4 it would not be an issue. I also questioned the shocks but with ought paying a third party to give me an official recommendation I could only assume I was mistaken and all the reviews on the vehicle said the ride was a little soft anyway. Now 7 months later I know why only the front set of tires was replaced after noticing some uneven tire where I took it in to be aliened and was told it need a lot of work to correct the issue. Lower ball joints and shocks/ struts where bad and had been for a long time making it impossible get aliened correctly with ought the reappears. Throwing a set of new tires on the vehicle would hide this issue temporarily. I have been maintain my own cars and often times spend my weekends fixing my friends cars as well, everything from the brakes to engine teardown and rebuild with performance modifications in mind for the last 15 years. I am embarrassed to say I missed these things among others not mentioned here when purchasing the vehicle. This being the first time I purchased a vehicle from a dealership my misplaced trust was taken advantage of by Denver Isuzu Suzuki . Many of this issue where convoluted and well hidden but if I had just trusted my instincts and experience I could have avoided this mess. The excitement of purchasing my first later model vehicle a 4X4 truck got the best of me when it came to the financing as well where my $2000.00 down payment was washed out by some fancy math that I should have been paying closer attention to and cost me an extra $1,500.00 I Believe this is a good vehicle just had some issues that were not addressed correctly by the dealership before being put up for sale. I definitely be on my guard next time I buy a car from a dealership.

Unfortunate...

by from Denver, CO |

Bought, what I thought was a good used car, at the end of Aug/12. Four months later and less than 5,000 miles, it died on me driving home from work. I had it towed to the shop where I have all my vehicles repaired. Contacted the extended warranty company on the "Comprehensive Service Agreement" Denver Suzuki sold me. Came to getting the car fixed and the warranty company denied the claim and I was stuck with the bill. After it was all said and done, the repair needed was a full engine replacement the the tune of $8200.00. So much for quality used cars!! Denver Suzuki's F&I guy is quick to sell these useless service agreements - this one was $2,000. Nice upsell for a worthless piece of paper. Word of advice... if you're thinking of purchasing a vehicle from Denver Suzuki make sure you take it somewhere you trust for an independent inspection. Their's doesn't appear to meet what would be acceptable standards. And... DON"T BUY THEIR EXTENDED SERVICE WARRANTIES...not entirely their fault but the warranty companies product they offer is nothing but a scam and Denver Suzuki should be ashamed to even be associated with them or their product!!

Old school and typical hard sale type of dealer

by from denver,co |

I really thought these kinds of dealers were extinct. Sales people are extremely pushy and make a whole lot of hollow promises. I never would have stayed more than 5 minutes if not for the fact they were the only shop in town with the exact vehicle I was looking for 5 months.

February 13, 2013

Dear Customer, I want to apologize for your bad experience here. Our management team focuses training on product knowledge, great presentations, and asking the right questions to help consumers find what they are looking for. I agree with you, sales people tend to be pushy, and as you say, "Old School," and some of the sales people we've hired may still have those traits deeply ingrained, however, our core team who have been here for awhile, have broken away from those old school techniques. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make up for your negative experience here. That's the last impression we'd want you to remember us by.

no problem

by from Littleton, CO |

Not sure why the negative reviews here, had nothing but good experiences at Denver Isuzu Suzuki. Great sales experience all around..am looking to by a second new car from these folks. :0) Thanks Denver Isuzu.

February 13, 2013

Hi Kat42, Thank you very much!!! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! We are here and always happy to help!

Best experience I've ever had

by from Littleton Co |

The best experience I've ever had buying a car.Everything was transparent the staff seemed concerned for my families special needs.Highly recommend these guys to anyone that will listen

February 13, 2013

Hi Robo35, I'm so happy to hear that we were the BEST experience you've ever had! That makes this job so much more rewarding!

Fun! YEP I SAID IT!

by from Thornton, CO |

WOW! I am not usually one to write reviews, but my experience can't go unrecognized! From the moment I got to the dealership to the time I left everyone I came in contact with was looking to make my experience the best! I HATE buying cars, but Johnny (my salesman) made it a FUN experience! Yes, I just said FUN when referring to buying a car! I would recommend him and everyone at this dealership! AND I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!! Thanks Johnny!

February 13, 2013

Hi Happy Customer, I love your review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write that!!! I'm so glad you had a FUN time buying a car... Johnny's something else, ain't he???!?!?! Imagine this... I work with him every day... he makes the dull ones go by sooo quickly, so yeah, if anyone's looking to have a FUN experience buying a car, Johnny's definitely the guy to see!!!!