Flatirons Acura & Subaru

Used 888-271-9968
Service 866-470-8677

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Westminster, CO |

My husband and I were looking for a low pressure, educational car buying experience as we were looking at several makes and models. Our sales associate Geof Barela was extremely knowledgable, courteous and patient, answering our flood of questions. I had a heavy travel schedule and wasn't ready to buy that day however Geof and the Acura team worked around my schedule and we were able to pick our car up at our convenience, making it a stress free buying experience. I highly recommend buying an Acura at Flatirons Acura and be sure to ask for Geof Barela!

Service Consultant Very Helpful

by from Boulder, CO |

Kristen Miller (service consultant) was exceptionally helpful and made my experience great. She was pleasant and easy to work with. I would recommend the service department to others based on her performance.

Happy Experience at Flatirons

by from Boulder, CO |

My partner and I did our research and already knew we wanted a Subaru Impreza. We worked with Jeremy Pilon, who was extremely helpful throughout the process and went out of his way to make sure we found exactly what we were looking for. He acquired our car from another dealership and then stayed after hours to ensure we were all up-to-speed with the new gadgets, etc. Jeremy was extremely accommodating and offered no hassles. I would certainly recommend Flatirons Subaru to a friend.

by from Boulder, CO |

My partner and I did our research and already knew we wanted a Subaru Impreza. We worked with Jeremy Pilon, who was extremely helpful throughout the process and went out of his way to make sure we found exactly what we were looking for. He acquired our car from another dealership, actually, and then stayed after hours to ensure we were all up-to-speed with the new gadgets, etc. Jeremy was extremely accommodating and offered no hassles. I would certainly recommend Flatirons Subaru to a friend.

Enjoyed the Car-Buying Experience at Flatirons

by from Boulder, CO |

My partner and I had already done our research and decided we wanted a Subaru Impreza. We worked with sales representative Jeremy Pilon, and he was extremely helpful and accommodating through the whole process. He worked hard to make sure our unique specifications were met, and we could get everything we needed--including acquiring the exact car we wanted from a different dealership. He was extremely accommodating and hands-on from beginning to end, even stayed late to ensure we knew how all the gadgets worked in the new car, etc. We were very satisfied with the friendly, no-hassle experience with Jeremy and Flatirons. I would definitely recommend them.