Flatirons Acura & Subaru

5995 Arapahoe Rd, Boulder, CO 80303

New 888-261-1621
Used 888-271-9968
Service 866-470-8677

Amazing service at Flatirons Subaru!

by from Boulder, CO |

Paul at Flatirons Subaru is your man! From answering questions over email (he was very patient with me - I ask a lot of random questions!), to driving back after he'd already gotten off work to meet us and help us choose the right vehicle for our needs, he was fantastic. We ended up staying there past closing time, and while we waited for all of the financial stuff to go through - he got us a 6-pack and we popped open a beer! Very knowledgeable, personable, and worked with us for our lease. I would recommend anyone to go here!

Best dealership ever

by from Lander, WY |

Our experience with Paul Solko at Flatirons Subaru has been like a tutorial in what buying a car can and ought to be. He has not only been fair and open in every respect, but he has gone far beyond what's necessary to make our experience a pleasant one. He's guided us unobtrusively at every step. We can't recommend him or the dealership highly enough.

Nice Facility--Excellent Customer Service

by from Silverthorne, CO |

Paul Solko was a pleasure to work with---very low-key, no-pressure sales approach. I very hightly recommend Paul and Flatirons Subaru if you want a hassle-free car-buying experience.

Best experience!

by from Boulder, CO |

We went to several dealerships looking for a used car. Had the best experience at Flatirons Acura. Kathe F. knows her cars and is upfront and honest about what she is selling to you. She listens and understands what will fit your needs. A great asset to an already clean and accomdating facility. Ask for Kathe, she won't disappoint. We will remain loyal customers.

Bill Kidd at Flatirons Subaru is super!

by from broomfield, colorado |

Bill Kidd was wonderful to work with through the entire process of purchasing a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek! He was very personable, honest, timely and was able to work great deals for us on the new vehicle AND our trade-in. Bill really listened to what we were looking for and at no point tried pushing other vehicles on us. The only reason we rated "buying process" as four stars was because the dealership had only one finance person on staff while were to sign papers and we sat around with nothing to do for nearly an hour waiting just for her. Seems like there should be at least two finance employees on staff after 5 pm on weekdays when dealerships might most likely be the busiest. Facilities were clean and nice enough....just too many demo vehicles parked inside the small-ish showroom/sales area....claustrophobic.... Will definitely work with Bill Kidd again if we purchase another Subaru!!

Excellent Service

by from Lafayette, CO |

We had a great experience buying our Subaru with Jon Eric Ferguson. He was helpful and professional, and the overall experience, from test driving to finalizing the purchase, was much lower pressure than we'd known at other dealers in the past.

Outback 2015

by from Golden, CO |

From start to finish Mark Berger was extremely helpful with our recent purchase of our 2015 Outback. We appreciated his no pressure style, and his patience in answering all our questions about the car. He communicated with us regularly while we were waiting for our car to be delivered, and on the day of the purchase he even helped complete the paperwork himself to speed the process along. We were also appreciative of him keeping in touch with us after the purchase of our car. When the time comes for us to purchase another Subaru we will definitely choose to work with him again!

Outback 2014

by from Boulder, CO |

This was our firs Subaru purchase. In addition to researching "best buys" online" and searching for a vehicle with a proven safety record, the knowledge and salespersonship of Mark Berger was the determining factor in our purchase. We are pleased with our 2014 Outback and it is the car that fits our needs the most.

Service Review

by from boulder colorado |

Josh Strong, my advisor, was excellent in meeting my needs. He was thorough in handling the items that were needed done. His personality is great for his position. His knowledge of the Acura RDX was very much appreciated by me! His attention to me from the beginning of the service time to the end was exceptional. I will look forward to coming back for my next service appointment and having Josh check me in. Thank you, Bob 2007 Acura RDX

Fabulous customer service!

by from Boulder, CO |

Andrew Wall was great to work with! This was my first new-car buying experience, and he couldn't have made it any easier for me. When they didn't have the car I wanted on the lot, he found one immediately and had it brought to Flatirons Subaru. It arrived even faster than I expected, and I just love it! Andrew was able to answer all of my questions, gave great opinions, walked me through the process, and followed up with me when he said he would. I was nervous about buying a car to begin with, but he made the whole experience simple and seamless. I'd highly recommend him and Flatirons Subaru to anyone looking for a new vehicle!