Flatirons Acura & Subaru

Used 888-271-9968
Service 866-470-8677

Fantastic customer service!

by from Denver, CO |

I came in looking for a Crosstrek, and Mark Berger helped me get the exact car I wanted. It was a busy day at the dealership, but Mark still made me feel like a priority. I was so impressed with how knowledgeable he is about all of the car's features, and he even took the time to sit in the car with me and setup my Bluetooth and get it connected to my phone. My mom also bought her car from Mark Berger, and I will recommend him and Flatirons Subaru to all my friends.

Please revise the Williams review (below)

by from Louisville, Colorado |

My review below about Flatirons Acura and Mark Willemsen should receive 5 stars instead of the 1-star previously submitted in error. Please revise. Thank you, Jim Williams, Louisville, Colorado

Excellent New Purchase Experience

by from Boulder, CO |

Mark Berger was a pleasure to work with while buying our new Subaru Outback. We don't purchase cars regularly and I had some anxiety in anticipating a 'hard sell' process, but we had a great experience. Mark was knowledgeable, friendly, low-key, and patient; he never made me feel rushed in making my decisions. We chose a car which was not yet on site, but in transit. One of the most important elements for me in any business venture is communication and the information sharing during this process was great. I would definitely work with them again. The only reason I took a point from 'Facilities' was because of their extremely tight parking lot!

A+ Dealership

by from Denver, CO |

I recently bought a 2016 Subaru Outback and traded in my old 2003 Forester. Bill Kidd assisted me in choosing the right vehicle and the whole process was enjoyable and fast. I highly recommend Subaru in general and this dealership in particular. I'm loving my new car.

Great customer service!

by from Lafayette, CO |

I enjoy taking my car in to Flatirons Subaru! The staff members who deal with customers - particularly Ryan Nuckles -- are always polite and thorough in their explanations. I always take the shuttle and find the shuttle drivers to be kind, courteous, punctual, and fun to talk with. I like the special coffee machine and cookies/muffins/popcorn. My car is always ready when it is supposed to be, and I appreciate the free wash. All in all, it is a very pleasant experience.

Excellent service, professional help

by from Boulder, CO |

We appreciated every aspect of our search and buying experience at Flatirons Subaru. Jon Eric Ferguson did a great job answering our questions and making us feel at home. Strongly recommend!

Mostly good, some bad

by from Boulder, CO |

I had an excellent experience buying my car from this dealership. I thought my salesman was a likable guy, and the entire process was quick and easy. My experience with the service department was not as stellar. My car kept coming back with scratches in it. In one instance a tech tried to buff the scratches out, but they were to deep. The scratching happened on multiple occasions. I've since decided to forego getting my car serviced at this location. Everything else about the dealership is pretty polished however.

Flatirons Acura & Subaru responded to this review

September 2, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We always aim to exceed customer expectations, and I am concerned to hear that your car may have been scratched but that you left without resolution. I would like the chance to look into this incident personally. Could you please give me a call so we may discuss in greater detail? Thank you, Michael Boudrieau Service Director Flatirons Imports 303-402-5158

Mark Berger at Flatirons Subaru. The Best!

by from Boulder, CO |

I've checked many car dealerships before I purchased a car. I've had terrible experiences where sales people gave us an anxiety and been extremely pushy with their cheap sales strategies. When we got at Flatirons Subaru (Boulder, CO), THANK GOD, we met MARK BERGER. I was expecting the same experience as I had in previous dealerships. However, it turned out to be 180 degrees opposite. With Mark's knowledge, kindness, being very helpful, directing, and informing you of every detail and things that you may not be aware of, his softness, and not being "bulldozer" on you, were just amazing. We felt like we are talking to a family member who is trying to help you, rather selling you a car and get his dividends. The purchase process wasn't the only one pleasant experience we've had. After purchasing, we've been bugging him with lots of questions. He was always descriptive and helpful. Besides, after a month, we had a windshield cracked on a highway. With Mark's help, we got that replaced quickly, instead of waiting for months, since this is the new car. I've never written reviews on anything. But I, now, have a "family member" at Flatirons Subaru, and I would like the people who are looking for great experience while purchasing a car to experience MARK BERGER. Thanks to Mark and Flatirons Subaru! Namiq & Leyla

Service Review

by from Louisville, Colorado |

Flatirons Acura has been my preferred dealership since 2004, and I'm still driving an MDX from there. My Service Representative for much of this time has been Mark Willemsen and he has provided excellent customer service, knowledgeable service expertise, and timely advice. My most recent service experience was related to an Acura recall, and the necessary work was completed within a short service session and with attention to detail. Mark explained the necessity of the recall, the work to be done, and the details of the finished fix. This is an excellent dealership with expert, professional service representatives like Mark Willemsen.

Excellent leasing experience

by from Broomfield, CO |

I had an excellent leasing experience at the Flatirons Acura. Actually, it was the best experience I have had so far with any car dealerships. I stopped by Flatirons Acura just to check the look and the price on 2016 RDX. All I wanted at the time was to get the leasing price on the trim that I had my eyes on. Roger Metivier, one of their sales, promptly helped me without any hesitation. I didn't have to fill out the form what kind of car I was driving, what I was looking to have on my new vehicle, etc like I had to do at other car dealerships. I went back a couple days later but it was Roger?s day off. I got to work with Doug Gorath. He helped me find the trim that I wanted in their inventory. He had to leave early that day and asked Kathe Freund to finish up the deal. Kathe was very knowledgable, kind, and wonderful to work with. She paid attention to details. Once the price was negotiated, they were quick in completing the transaction. Kathe also followed through after the transaction how I liked the car and if there was anything she could help with. I would highly recommend Flatirons Acura to anyone who is interested in purchasing/leasing Acura.