Flatirons Acura & Subaru

Used 888-271-9968 Used 888-271-9968
Service 866-470-8677 Service 866-470-8677

Pete Seabrook

by from Boulder, Co |

On January 7th, at a very busy intersection in Boulder, I was hit by a car evading the police and my car was totaled. Thankfully neither me nor my mother nor anyone else at that intersection was hurt. So after having experienced this traumatic event, on January 28th, I bought a 2016 Forrester from Pete Seabrook at Flatirons Subaru in Boulder, Co. I first checked out what I wanted online and then emailed 5 various Subaru Dealerships in the Denver Metro area asking for their best price. Pete was the first one to contact me, and that was within 10 minutes. We exchanged 2-3 emails and within an hour I was at Flatirons Subaru where Pete met me. We talked and Pete patiently explained all the features. I then test drove the Forrester which was a superb ride. Afterwards, Pete confirmed the exact price he quoted me in an email and I told him I'd get back to him after I heard back from the other dealerships. By the next morning, I heard back and not one of the other dealerships could beat the price Pete quoted. Two days later, after Pete was able to secure the red Forrester I wanted, I bought the car. After all the paperwork was signed, one again, Pete spent 30 minutes or more going over all the high tech features of my new car. I can tell you it was a hassle free, very pleasant experience with a genuinely friendly,considerate and informed person. Thank You Pete Seabrook.

Jim Dexter

by from Silverthorne Colorado |

From the first time Pete Seabrook made contact with me, I was impressed with his professionalism. I shared with him that I did not want the car buying experience to take hours. He agreed. I had the opportunity to be in contact with several on line sales persons. Pete stood out on line and on the phone. He made every effort to meet the needs I expressed in options for our new Subaru. When I stopped by to pick up the car; it was everything we had agreed to! (-: The deal was accomplished just as we had discussed. (-: The HR department at Flatirons can be proud of the staff they have. Thank You! (-:

Bill Kidd is Great!

by from "Boulder, CO" |

The whole process from getting an overview of different models and features to test-driving, selecting the actual car, and financing the purchase was very smooth and done very transparently. Bill Kidd is very knowledgeable, generous with his time, honest, and on top of it he has a great sense of humor. If I would have to buy another car tomorrow I'd go back to him. Definitely a car buying experience that I can recommend!

Great Service

by from Boulder, CO |

Always Great Service! Thank you, Maggie for the toy car for my child. He loved it.

Internet to dealership to the road - No hassle

by from Denver, CO |

I had been without a car for 8 months due to a theft but the cold weather was making even my short bike/walk commute a bit too much to bare. My eyes had been on the Impreza hatchback for awhile so my wife and I hopped online and requested quotes. Fred Rudd at Flatirons Subaru was quick to answer, efficient in his responses, and by the time we got to the dealership itself he had a plan to get us in and out with minimum fuss. Fred was professional and entertaining, the facility itself was in great shape despite some recent inclement weather, and we had no trouble whatsoever getting through the process. The detailing was a bit longer than desired, but who is going to complain about having a spotless car? Thank you to Fred and the Flatirons dealership in general.

Friendly, Pleasant Car Buying

by from Golden,Co |

My experience @ FlatIrons Acura with Mark O' Donoghue made a usually dreadful experience, a pleasant one. Super Friendly, knowledgeable and a laid back Customer Approach made purchasing my vehicle a much easier decision. I contacted Mark through the internet,received a prompt response and set up an appt, to test drive a vehicle, I was greeted at the door immediately. then took an extensive test drive . The patience and respect I received was a nice change from other dealerships that I had been previously dealing with. Mark 0"Donoghue kept my needs in the forefront and worked with me to get the deal I wanted. I have recommend them to Friends and Family.

Buying my new Subaru at Flatirons Acura & Subaru

by from Boulder, CO |

Ian Mangan was the perfect Flatirons representative for me, a cautious, thrifty person who did enough research to know that used Subaru Crosstreks were being sold by individuals at a higher price than I wanted to pay. After several months, I came to the conclusion that purchasing a new 2016 Crosstrek was my best option. Having never bought a new car in my long life, I tentatively went to Flatirons, and the first person to talk with me and answer my many questions was Ian. He was low keyed, yet enthusiastic, patient, knowledgeable, applied no pressure, listened carefully to my concerns about such a purchase, and sincerely wanted to carefully guide me through the whole process, which took many weeks. When the decision was finally made, Ian could not have been more helpful and accommodating, and kept me apprised about when my Crosstrek would arrive, shared in my excitement, and even came to my house to pick me up to greet and take home my gorgeous new car. Ian walked through all steps with me, including the actual purchase, paperwork relating to county requirements, features of my Crosstrek, and finally taking requested pictures of me with my new Subaru, and showing me how to drive it. I was unsure about getting into the beautiful interior and actually putting my foot on the accelerator to drive out onto a busy road (even though having test driven a Crosstrek weeks before)! Ian cheerfully watched and guided me as I exited Flatirons' parking lot, and off I went with D.K. (Desert Khaki) out into my world and to his new home. (But not before driving to a friend's house to show off my new beauty!) At no point did Ian try to rush me into a decision, or through any of the steps of the process. Ian's follow-up has been excellent, and he is on the other end of cyberspace when I e-mail him with questions, and responds promptly. I am absolutely delighted with D.K., and we will have many adventures traveling together, as well as navigating along the Front Range of the Rockies here in Colorado. This car has all the features which are going to give me many great years of driving this amazing vehicle. And, I am confident that Ian will be responsive to any future issues or inquiries/questions I may have. He is a credit to Flatirons Acura & Subaru, and I am so happy that he was the person to walk through with me this unique journey which I've just experienced. Additionally, other staff people I interchanged with during this entire process have been professional, friendly, and helpful at every juncture. A wonderful experience with a top notch dealership, and I look forward to having them maintain my new Crosstrek on into the future.

Mark Berger Great Salesman

by from Boulder, CO |

He's concerned, extremely helpful and follows through on sales questions.

recent MDX purchase

by from Westminster, Colorado |

We had an excellent experience at Flatirons Acura. Our sales representative was Geof Barela. He was extremely patient with my wife and I, allowed us to drive several vehicles, and gave fair comparisons to other vehicles that we were considering. He was up front and honest about the pricing and gave us multiple purchase and lease options to consider. Our experiences at other dealerships did not even compare. We highly recommend Geof and Flatirons Acura.

Great to work with!

by from Arvada, CO |

You have no idea how much I was dreading having to look for a new car. This was painless and easy. Still have so much to learn about my new car. Thanks Bill K. for all your help!