Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Friendly, Helpful, Informative and Good Deal

by from Chicago, IL |

As soon as we walked in we were met with a friendly smile and warm welcome by Nicole Brandon (Sales Consultant). She took us to directly to the cars we were looking for then allowed us to explore other options when we didn't see exactly what we wanted. Nicole brought in her Sales Manager Leon Smith who cut right the the chase (didn't give us a heavy sales pitch) and told us exactly what would work for our growing family (I'm 35 weeks pregnant) and what would be the best option for us. My husband and I came into the dealership having done our research, yet Leon was able to show us additional savings and value by having us take advantage of the sales offerings being promoted at the dealership. We ended up saving more than we expected and walked out of the dealership with a new car! Not only that, but the entire sales team was helpful, friendly and accommodating - by grabbing dinner for a pregnant lady who hadn't eaten since lunch (Thanks Nicole!!). We left the dealership excited about our new purchase and feeling like we got a good deal! Once home, my husband did additional research online and it looks like we couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else! Thank you Leon Smith and Nicole Brandon and the entire Honda sales team for your level of professionalism and care shown to during our buying process. If you are in the market for a new car and you're interested in a Honda (why wouldn't you be - the reliability is unbelievable) then I highly recommend you visit Fletcher Jones. You won't be disappointed! My new car is being detailed and will be delivered to me at my office in downtown Chicago so I can drive home from work in this frigid cold weather and don't have to worry about taking public transportation. Now that's customer service!!!

The Worst

by from Chicago, IL |

Don't even waste your time here. The dealership will not allow you to have a pre-owned car evaluated by your own personal mechanic...how are you supposed to gain an independent, objective view of the car? Completely unprofessional.

service and customer service

by from Chicago, Ill. |

I recently bought my car and it was agreat experience. There was no pressure everyone was great. I had to bring in my car for service and everyone was even better. Everyone was helpful, courtesous and I would definitely recommend Fletcher Jones to everyone. Thank you for your great service and thanks to everyone who helped make my experience great.

Very pleased with service

by from chicago IL |

the service and costumer service is Awesome 110% happy.

My oil change

by from Chicago ill |

Was a little disappointed that it took 2hours and 20 minutes just for an oil change.

Friendly Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I found Fletcher Jones Honda on Cars.com as I was looking for a dealership nearby. I am new to Chicago so needed to find a shop for my routine oil change. The staff was really friendly from the phone call to making the appointment to when my service work was done. They were able to schedule me in on short notice and even offered me a coupon for my oil change service. Such friendly staff and nice waiting room.

Clean, Courteous and Professional

by from Chicago, IL |

When my lease is up I intend to come here moving forward for my next auto purchase.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience!

by from Chicago IL |

I was in the market to trade in a sedan for a Honda CRV to have a higher driving experience due to physical limitations on getting in and out of a car. After doing online searches for CRVs I found Fletcher Jones to have the best Certified inventory. I made a call to test drive 2 vehicles on Friday the 29th at 11:15. When I arrived the person I was supposed to meet with was engaged with a customer so I was given Bill Frazier to work with. And boy was I glad! I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience! Bill was fantastic to work with and was so personable I felt I had known him for years. He was very knowledgeable about the car and I told him exactly what I wanted to accomplish that day and I drove out in a gorgeous 2012 CRV several hours later! There was no haggling back and forth. When he presented the offer I said let's do this! The valet service is a nice plus being in a busy neighborhood. The facility is nice as well and all the staff was very friendly. HIGHLY recommend this dealership AND Bill Frazier especially!

Giovanni DeSantis, Sales Manager

by from Chicago |

John (Giovanni) DeSantis was fabulous to work with. He was professional, courteous and very personable. He exceeded our expectations and got us the car we wanted at the right price. He is the reason we had a great experience at Fletcher Jones Honda and we highly recommend him.

Oil change

by from Chicago, il |

Scheduling and completing were both done in a very efficient manner. And the car was nicely cleaned.

Service Dept

by from Chicago, IL |

Had a service appt to fix a clicking noise yesterday. Friendly service. Shuttle ride home was convenient. Car was done pretty quickly.