Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Friendly, Helpful, Informative and Good Deal

by from Chicago, IL |

As soon as we walked in we were met with a friendly smile and warm welcome by Nicole Brandon (Sales Consultant). She took us to directly to the cars we were looking for then allowed us to explore other options when we didn't see exactly what we wanted. Nicole brought in her Sales Manager Leon Smith who cut right the the chase (didn't give us a heavy sales pitch) and told us exactly what would work for our growing family (I'm 35 weeks pregnant) and what would be the best option for us. My husband and I came into the dealership having done our research, yet Leon was able to show us additional savings and value by having us take advantage of the sales offerings being promoted at the dealership. We ended up saving more than we expected and walked out of the dealership with a new car! Not only that, but the entire sales team was helpful, friendly and accommodating - by grabbing dinner for a pregnant lady who hadn't eaten since lunch (Thanks Nicole!!). We left the dealership excited about our new purchase and feeling like we got a good deal! Once home, my husband did additional research online and it looks like we couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else! Thank you Leon Smith and Nicole Brandon and the entire Honda sales team for your level of professionalism and care shown to during our buying process. If you are in the market for a new car and you're interested in a Honda (why wouldn't you be - the reliability is unbelievable) then I highly recommend you visit Fletcher Jones. You won't be disappointed! My new car is being detailed and will be delivered to me at my office in downtown Chicago so I can drive home from work in this frigid cold weather and don't have to worry about taking public transportation. Now that's customer service!!!

Service Dept

by from Chicago, IL |

Had a service appt to fix a clicking noise yesterday. Friendly service. Shuttle ride home was convenient. Car was done pretty quickly.

Great car, good service, lack of tech knowledge

by from Chicago, Ill |

I bought a CR-V Touring. It is a great car with everything I want. Sales people were nice and friendly, but really wanted to sell me a car.The facilities were well organized and clean. The buying process went fairly quickly.Being tech challenged, I really needed a good explanation on the tech of the car. My sales person tried to do it,but he did not know enough. He had to ask others to help him. Before leaving I asked about meeting a tech rep at a later date.. My salesman told me to see him again if I needed to.

Recall service

by from Chicago, IL |

Excellent and timely. Recall parts had to be back-ordered.

Very happy with our experience

by from Chicago, IL |

David C. was great to work with. We had been working with him online and it was just as easy in person! He was not a pushy salesman and was very sincere. He was easy to work with and we were very satisfied purchasing our new vehicle from him. We would definitely drive the 3.5 hours to work with him again!

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I've had service performed on my CR-V here twice: once for a broken handle and once for an oil change. Everyone was helpful, polite, professional, and accommodating. WiFi was good in the waiting area, which was important to me so I could work while I waited. Service was done quicker than they said for the oil change, but needed an extra part that was unexpected on the handle replacement. I have no complaints at all about the service or the personnel. I do, however, think the waiting area could be improved. Some of the furniture is falling apart, the coffee machine needs to be replaced, they could use a snack machine for those longer waits, and it would be really nice to move the TV blaring cartoons into the children's play area with the closing door.

A Nice Respite

by from Chicago, IL |

I was a Nissan customer since 1992. I loved the car - hated the dealer. I felt that they just didn't care after purchasing 4 cars they could care less. I walked into Fletcher Jones and felt welcomed. They were concerned, caring and honest. I purchased a Honda Accord. Since then they've done what they said they would and have followed up. It's nice to meet people who care and like doing their jobs.

Great express service

by from Chicago IL |

I came here to oil change at the weekend. They have a nice and fast customer service. The price is cheap after it discounted.

Really excellent service department

by from Chicago IL |

I had a wonderful buying experience in Feb 2014 when I bought my Civic sedan here (pretty sure Ileft a rave review at the time). Today I am here to rave about the service department. Everyone here is so helpful, smart, trustworthy and competent. I've been here for regular maintenance twice, just basic oil change and tire rotation kind of work (oh, and a software update too), and they've always been ready when I expected, with my car given a wash as well. EASY. PLEASANT. HIGHLY COMPETENT. Really, I have no suggestions for making it better, they really run a tight ship here.

Extremely accommodating and helpful

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been assisted by Michael Feltman at Fletcher Honda before, and he is consistently pleasant, considerate and accommodating. He gives thoughtful advice when asked and works with a customer's preferred choices. The available transportation and comfortable TV sitting room help pass the service waiting time, the tech work seems excellent, and my 2010 Civic is doing well! !

Incredible Service

by from Chicago, IL |

For once, I can say I had a wonderful experience leasing a car. Ron Streck was attentive and really was concerned that I was happy with the vehicle I choose.