Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887 Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Great Customer Service

by from Deerfield IL |

We bought our FIRST CAR from Fletcher Jones Honda.Our Sales representative was Travis. He really helped us to figure out the best suitable option for us. We bought a used Honda Civic 2012. Travis helped us in test drive of several cars. He also quoted a best price for us. As it was our first car, Travis helped us beyond his duties. We live in Deerfield. So Travis came to pick up us at Union Station in his own car & I must say his car was so coool (it was Audi):) .Our overall experience with the car is so good so far. Thank you Travis and also thanks to Bill.

Good Service Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Took car in for service today. Synthetic oil change and replaced rear differential fluid on my 2013 Pilot. The initial gentleman at writeup was kind and efficient. Took the courtesy shuttle to drop me off where I had to go. When I went to pickup my car after work my service rep had already left for day, but Mr. Khoshaba was there. He was very helpful to answer all my remaining questions. I left very satisfied as a result of my experience with Mr. Khoshaba. Keep up the excellent work and fair pricing for us middle class hard working Honda owners.

Improved service thanks to Darrius

by from Chicago, IL |

Darrius in particular was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and understood the needs of this customer. I appreciated his judicious communications, particularly the opportunity to pay online in advance and also the expedited pickup. These made this most recent service appointment more efficient than previous experiences. (Regarding service in general at this dealership, it is impossible for me to know if the services recommended are truly necessary or not as I am not an auto mechanic myself, so I have no choice but to rely on the assumed integrity of the dealership. Pricing seems fair enough relative to other local service places.) Overall a good place to bring a Honda in need of service.

Service Visit

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased my Honda CRV from Fletcher Jones. I take it here for service, and if I think something is wrong with the car. From day one, they have always been thorough in taking care of the car. They allay fears/concerns so I don't spend unnecessary money, have done a lot of courteous things for me and generally have been on top of it! Recently, I began taking it for cleaning and detailing. I was having problems with my regular car wash. I knew exactly where they valued me as a customer and would do the job right.

Service Always Terrific!

by from Chicago, IL |

Brian & Marcel were wonderful. . . as usual!! They always take such excellent care of me when I take my Honda Accord in for service. It's always a pleasure to see them and know I don't have to worry about anything!

Service completed by Honda Fletcher/Jones Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Darrius Dorsey was very helpful and thorough. I had to have my Honda Fit towed to Honda Service department. He let me know it was there and the following morning, he kept me apprised of each step, explaining why and what I needed to put my car in good working order. When I picked up my car, he was smiling and again, took time with me to explain the invoice. He is terrific!

happy customer.

by from chicago |

I stop by to have my car service with out appointment, i was able to get my car back on the same day, good job guys, keep it up the good work,

great service

by from chicago, ill |

very efficient and professional as always! i always enjoy a visit to fletcher-jones for that reason,

New Car/Preowned purchase review

by from Chicago IL |

Worst place to buy a car in Chicago. The staff is NOT at all professional. I believe ALL of them should be trained first on how to talk to a customer. I will not recommend anyone to buy a car from there. This place really sucks.

Oil Change/purchase

by from Chicago IL |

I didn't write a review of my purchase which was last March. The salesman was friendly but extremely pushy and the whole thing took 4-5 hours where he went back and forth to "talk" to his manager who was another pushy arrogant guy. After so many hours they told me they couldn't make the deal on this particular car and did a bait and switch to another car. When I asked to test drive that one, the salesman was surprised that I actually want to test it...Really? You thought I was just going to say fine, I'll take it? I did buy that car after all. The car is ok and it was a decent deal with insurance included. I just had an oil change done with them and it took about 2 hours...Service sales guy was good but the whole thing just took too long. They said my car was ready. I waited outside and after 15 minutes they told me they made a mistake and it still wasn't ready.