Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Friendly, Helpful, Informative and Good Deal

by from Chicago, IL |

As soon as we walked in we were met with a friendly smile and warm welcome by Nicole Brandon (Sales Consultant). She took us to directly to the cars we were looking for then allowed us to explore other options when we didn't see exactly what we wanted. Nicole brought in her Sales Manager Leon Smith who cut right the the chase (didn't give us a heavy sales pitch) and told us exactly what would work for our growing family (I'm 35 weeks pregnant) and what would be the best option for us. My husband and I came into the dealership having done our research, yet Leon was able to show us additional savings and value by having us take advantage of the sales offerings being promoted at the dealership. We ended up saving more than we expected and walked out of the dealership with a new car! Not only that, but the entire sales team was helpful, friendly and accommodating - by grabbing dinner for a pregnant lady who hadn't eaten since lunch (Thanks Nicole!!). We left the dealership excited about our new purchase and feeling like we got a good deal! Once home, my husband did additional research online and it looks like we couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else! Thank you Leon Smith and Nicole Brandon and the entire Honda sales team for your level of professionalism and care shown to during our buying process. If you are in the market for a new car and you're interested in a Honda (why wouldn't you be - the reliability is unbelievable) then I highly recommend you visit Fletcher Jones. You won't be disappointed! My new car is being detailed and will be delivered to me at my office in downtown Chicago so I can drive home from work in this frigid cold weather and don't have to worry about taking public transportation. Now that's customer service!!!

deceptive practices

by from Chicago, IL |

I called the dealer earlier in the morning looking for a specific make model and trim ( 2016 Honda HR-V gray in color with the EX trim) to test drive and to eventually purchase. The person I spoke to was Fletcher Jones Honda salesman JOHN TILLOTSON who assured me that the exact same vehicle was available at the dealer. So we agreed upon meeting later in the afternoon for a test drive. With rush hour traffic it took me about 45 minutes to arrive to the dealer. I met up with JOHN TILLOTSON who then took myself and my significant other to the roof where supposedly the vehicle was washed and ready for me to see. Well when we arrived to the roof, JOHN TILLOTSON related that the vehicle must be downstairs still getting washed and ready and advised me to wait for him on the roof while he went down stairs to retrieve the vehicle. I waited upstairs on the roof for about 15 minutes at which time JOHN TILLOTSON arrived and related that the vehicle I was looking for was never here, and that he lied to purposely have me arrive to the dealer and potentially set up a future date to purchase the vehicle. JOHN TILLOTSON further related that he deceptively lied to me to have a better shot with me at the dealer as appose to having him tell me over the phone that the vehicle was not at the dealer and having me go to another dealer which would have the vehicle I was looking for. I related to JOHN TILLOTSON that his actions were deceptive and unprofessional and that I hope his unprofessional tactics do not represent Fletcher Jones Honda as a whole. Fletcher Jones Honda salesman JOHN TILLOTSON's actions were insulting and unprofessional, and I advise anyone potentially purchasing a vehicle from this dealer to watch out for the deceptive practices that salesmen JOHN TILLOTSON has been known to do. It's unfortunate and a waste of time for myself, and I will purchase my vehicle from a different dealership.

Great service with first car purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Nicole greeted me with a warm welcome and asked what type of vehicle I was looking for. She then directed me to options that would go great with my needs. Her service was welcoming and very friendly. Leon Smith went out of his way to help me find the best deal on my car. He genuinely cared about finding me the right car and was very personable. Fletcher Jones Honda's service is something that cannot be beat. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. I know that I will be using their services for my future vehicles.

Great Customer Service

by from Deerfield IL |

We bought our FIRST CAR from Fletcher Jones Honda.Our Sales representative was Travis. He really helped us to figure out the best suitable option for us. We bought a used Honda Civic 2012. Travis helped us in test drive of several cars. He also quoted a best price for us. As it was our first car, Travis helped us beyond his duties. We live in Deerfield. So Travis came to pick up us at Union Station in his own car & I must say his car was so coool (it was Audi):) .Our overall experience with the car is so good so far. Thank you Travis and also thanks to Bill.

Routine Oil Change

by from Chicago, IL |

Needed an oil change & although it took a little long (an hour and a half) my car looked great when I got it back!

My oil change

by from Chicago |

Got a very good deal. The entire change was 21 bucks including taxes. A little disappointed that it took almost 2 hours to get in and out. Nevertheless the job was well done and I got a free car wash, inspection and explanations and feedback.

Honda Repair

by from Chicago Il |

Thanks so much for fixing my car. I had Brian take care of everything for me and he was very professional and Kind. I really appreciate the job well done and I will always be back. Thank You for your wonderful work !!

Express service for oil change is really good ..

by from chicago , Il |

Express service for oil change is really good .. People are nice and they try to accommodate your preferences ..

air bag replacement

by from Chicago, IL |

I came in to have the passenger airbag replaced due to a recall. The work took about and hour and a half which was great. They also noticed one of my info lights had gone one. Had to do with the seat belt clip. Since the part had a lifetime guarantee they had just gone a head and replaced it. The young lady at sign in was good, worked well and should be thanked.

The Worst

by from Chicago, IL |

Don't even waste your time here. The dealership will not allow you to have a pre-owned car evaluated by your own personal mechanic...how are you supposed to gain an independent, objective view of the car? Completely unprofessional.

service and customer service

by from Chicago, Ill. |

I recently bought my car and it was agreat experience. There was no pressure everyone was great. I had to bring in my car for service and everyone was even better. Everyone was helpful, courtesous and I would definitely recommend Fletcher Jones to everyone. Thank you for your great service and thanks to everyone who helped make my experience great.