Fletcher Jones Honda

New 888-285-2052
Used 888-247-8091
Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Kind people, pleasant buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

This was an extremely pleasant and relaxing car buying experience. Nicole Stafford and Leon Smith helped in a patient manner resolve my ambivalence in choosing which pre-owned car to purchase. I was able to test drive, take my time, consult with my own resources, ask additional questions and get straight answers. Overall, an outstanding buying experience! Would recommend Nicole to every buyer looking to get assistance from a respectful, calm and kind car dealer.

Fletcher Jones Honda responded to this review

May 29, 2014

NB Thank you for your kinds words. Nicole and Leon are great sales people. Bob Levenson

Daniel, Leon, Jennifer, Joel at FJChicago Honda

by from Chicago IL |

MY partner went in and traded in two Honda's to purchase one 2014 Accord Coupe. They didnt have any instock however Daniel and Leon and team were very diligent in finding the vehicle we preferred. Once that was located, the buying process and finance teams were FANTASTIC. Everything was smooth, understanding and resulted in a SALE! The GM & Service Manager Team, Joel A, and others are great. They were very attentive to concerns I had on accessory installations, and provided justified solutions. I would recommend purchasing from FJChicago Honda to anyone and will again in 3-5 years for the next newest vehicle from Honda. You are all great! Thanks for a fantastic experience! - Patrick & Jason

Great service

by from Chicago |

Great service agent,very concerned with my problems. Quality repairs, friendly and fast. Shuttle service very helpful.

Excellent Service From Desmond + team at FJ Honda

by from Chicago, IL |

We had a very positive experience dealing with Desmond when we went to trade in our vehicle at Fletcher Jones Honda. Desmond offered great service; he was friendly, patient, and did his best to work with us and our needs. Thank you!

Great Service, Super Sales and Leasing Personnel.

by from Chicago, IL |

From the time I pulled into Fletcher Jones Honda Facility I was met by Joel Adames. After explaining what I was there for he immediately introduced me to their Leasing Manager, Anthony; who though extremely busy at the time immediately introduced me to a Sales Consultant, Brian Flood. Mr Flood went out of his way to explain the features of the car I was interested in and proceeded to explain the differences between my old car and the new car to professionally answered any and all questions I ask; then assisted me executing the necessary paperwork; followed by showing me all the features of the new car and even assisted me in pairing my cell phone to the new cars system. Anthony checked back multiple times to check on our progress to complete the leasing process of the car. Everyone I met at Fletcher Jones were extremely professional and caring to make the whole process an absolute pleasure to me, the customer.

Happy customers

by from Chicagto IL |

We are always happy with the service and the ease of dealing with Fletcher Jones when we come and go.

It was a pleasant experience

by from Chicago IL |

Both our buying and service experiences are great. Great people, great customer service.

Good buying experience

by from Madison, WI |

Came in here to test-drive a CR-V. Lisa Pagan, Jennifer Stewart and everybody else there were great. They were extremely professional, respectful, polite, and not pushy whatsoever. We truly felt they were doing everything in their power to try and get us the best deal they could. I would recommend them to anyone.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, Il |

My wife, daughter and myself had an excellent experience working with Dominique Thomas and Leon Smith in buying our daughter's first car. They were both patient in explaining the features of the car and were fair during the negotiation process. Both Dominique and Leon went out of there way to make what could have been a high pressured process, into a more relaxed and congenial experience. Also, the Finance Manager J. Stewart, was extremely helpful in explaining to our daughter all of the paper work that needed to be signed during each step of the process. All and all my wife and I have both purchased several autos during of lifetime, and we rated this experience on the best one we have been involved with. But more important, it was a great way to introduce our daughter to the world of automobile buying. Thank you Fletcher Jones.

Great Service

by from Chicago,il |

I have been shopping at this Location forever when it was Loeber Motors but my hats off to you guys Mr.Marcel Banks ..now Valet Manager who has been there forever always giving the best service give him a raise yesterday I came in with my brother it was his birthday and we had the pleasure of being assisted by Mr. Giovanni DeSantis...Bob Levenson and the lovely Jennifer Lewis and I must say now I am unable to go to Hawaii now but the experience was Great and we are now riding in style

Service department

by from Chicago, Il 60618 |

I am always completely satisfied at Fletcher Jones Honda Service department. The mechanics are terrific and always listen to my concerns. Robert Sixto starts the ball rolling by listening to me and my concerns. He is just terrific. Marcel looks after the car with complete care..he is great. And of course the mechanic who works on my vehicle( possibly Ryzchar) is just super. Again another great experience at Fletcher...feel very safe and taken care of here..