Fletcher Jones Honda

New 888-285-2052
Used 888-247-8091
Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Kind people, pleasant buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

This was an extremely pleasant and relaxing car buying experience. Nicole Stafford and Leon Smith helped in a patient manner resolve my ambivalence in choosing which pre-owned car to purchase. I was able to test drive, take my time, consult with my own resources, ask additional questions and get straight answers. Overall, an outstanding buying experience! Would recommend Nicole to every buyer looking to get assistance from a respectful, calm and kind car dealer.

Fletcher Jones Honda responded to this review

May 29, 2014

NB Thank you for your kinds words. Nicole and Leon are great sales people. Bob Levenson

More than Best of Bad Situation

by from Chicago, IL |

Thank you Travis, Tony, Jennifer and everyone at Fletcher Jones for helping more than the best of a bad situation. My car died earlier than planned which forced me into buying a new car in a short period of time and was a little worried about being pressured into making a bad decision. Travis and team were supportive, patient and great in walking through the process, the options and making sure I was comfortable all the way from start to finish. I fully recommend their team and look forward to future visits...but not for repairs! ha

Decent Deals. Questionable Customer Service.

by from Chicago, IL |

A manager called me back to lecture me on why my offer on a used vehicle did not value his time. Admittedly, it was a starting point offer but by no means insulting. The manager's tone was not necessarily elevated but it was politely condescending. I had high hopes for this dealership due to online reviews but I probably wouldn't return (manager never bothered to ask whether I had visited the location before). Note: car was fairly valued; customer service experience simply could have been better.

Friendly, Helpful, Informative and Good Deal

by from Chicago, IL |

As soon as we walked in we were met with a friendly smile and warm welcome by Nicole Brandon (Sales Consultant). She took us to directly to the cars we were looking for then allowed us to explore other options when we didn't see exactly what we wanted. Nicole brought in her Sales Manager Leon Smith who cut right the the chase (didn't give us a heavy sales pitch) and told us exactly what would work for our growing family (I'm 35 weeks pregnant) and what would be the best option for us. My husband and I came into the dealership having done our research, yet Leon was able to show us additional savings and value by having us take advantage of the sales offerings being promoted at the dealership. We ended up saving more than we expected and walked out of the dealership with a new car! Not only that, but the entire sales team was helpful, friendly and accommodating - by grabbing dinner for a pregnant lady who hadn't eaten since lunch (Thanks Nicole!!). We left the dealership excited about our new purchase and feeling like we got a good deal! Once home, my husband did additional research online and it looks like we couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else! Thank you Leon Smith and Nicole Brandon and the entire Honda sales team for your level of professionalism and care shown to during our buying process. If you are in the market for a new car and you're interested in a Honda (why wouldn't you be - the reliability is unbelievable) then I highly recommend you visit Fletcher Jones. You won't be disappointed! My new car is being detailed and will be delivered to me at my office in downtown Chicago so I can drive home from work in this frigid cold weather and don't have to worry about taking public transportation. Now that's customer service!!!

Delighted!

by from Chicago, IL |

I actually enjoyed my car-buying experience at Fletcher Jones. I'd successfully bought a used car there once, and the experience was fine, but I figured it was a fluke. I expected a struggle this time. I was pleasantly surprised. Brian Flood and Leon Smith were attentive, respectful, personable people who like their product of course, but were not gaming me. They understand that the way you act is who you are, even when you're at work. And they are good people. With their help (and some initiative of my own) I was able to satisfy myself that my new CRV was a safe car with safe airbags as well as being pretty and fun to drive. Brian quotes me a fair price, and Leon was able to put all possible discounts in place and I drove out of the place with the first new car I've ever bought. I may want to repeat this experience!

Lisa Pagan did a great job!

by from Chicago, IL |

Lisa was very professional and helpful as I looked to lease my second vehicle from Fletcher Jones Honda. Her entire team made the experience a positive one and I would recommend her and the dealership to anyone looking for a great deal on a great car.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Evergreen Park, IL |

I needed a car fast and I know the process can be intimidating when you're going at it alone but Leon Smith made everything so pleasant and easy that I can't say enough for how well it went. I got what I wanted and was on my way home with a new car after a few hours. Of course Nicole Stafford was also very helpful in making everything go so smoothly. I would recommend Fletcher Jones Honda to anyone.

Daniel, Leon, Jennifer, Joel at FJChicago Honda

by from Chicago IL |

MY partner went in and traded in two Honda's to purchase one 2014 Accord Coupe. They didnt have any instock however Daniel and Leon and team were very diligent in finding the vehicle we preferred. Once that was located, the buying process and finance teams were FANTASTIC. Everything was smooth, understanding and resulted in a SALE! The GM & Service Manager Team, Joel A, and others are great. They were very attentive to concerns I had on accessory installations, and provided justified solutions. I would recommend purchasing from FJChicago Honda to anyone and will again in 3-5 years for the next newest vehicle from Honda. You are all great! Thanks for a fantastic experience! - Patrick & Jason

Great service

by from Chicago |

Great service agent,very concerned with my problems. Quality repairs, friendly and fast. Shuttle service very helpful.

Excellent Service From Desmond + team at FJ Honda

by from Chicago, IL |

We had a very positive experience dealing with Desmond when we went to trade in our vehicle at Fletcher Jones Honda. Desmond offered great service; he was friendly, patient, and did his best to work with us and our needs. Thank you!

Great Service, Super Sales and Leasing Personnel.

by from Chicago, IL |

From the time I pulled into Fletcher Jones Honda Facility I was met by Joel Adames. After explaining what I was there for he immediately introduced me to their Leasing Manager, Anthony; who though extremely busy at the time immediately introduced me to a Sales Consultant, Brian Flood. Mr Flood went out of his way to explain the features of the car I was interested in and proceeded to explain the differences between my old car and the new car to professionally answered any and all questions I ask; then assisted me executing the necessary paperwork; followed by showing me all the features of the new car and even assisted me in pairing my cell phone to the new cars system. Anthony checked back multiple times to check on our progress to complete the leasing process of the car. Everyone I met at Fletcher Jones were extremely professional and caring to make the whole process an absolute pleasure to me, the customer.