Fletcher Jones Honda

New 888-285-2052
Used 888-247-8091
Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Kind people, pleasant buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

This was an extremely pleasant and relaxing car buying experience. Nicole Stafford and Leon Smith helped in a patient manner resolve my ambivalence in choosing which pre-owned car to purchase. I was able to test drive, take my time, consult with my own resources, ask additional questions and get straight answers. Overall, an outstanding buying experience! Would recommend Nicole to every buyer looking to get assistance from a respectful, calm and kind car dealer.

May 29, 2014

NB Thank you for your kinds words. Nicole and Leon are great sales people. Bob Levenson

Great Sales Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We were very happy with our buying experience at Fletcher Jones. Desmond Bowen and Leon Smith are a very professional and helpful sales team. Jennifer Sweeney from the business office was incredibly efficient and professional in helping us complete the sale. I would highly recommend this dealership and these people to my family and friends. Thanks for a pleasant car buying experience.

Wonderful service for my geriatric del Sol!

by from Chicago, IL |

Although I bought my car at a different Honda dealer 21 years ago, I would never go anywhere else but FJ for service. Robert Sixto is a joy to work with. This was an odd, hard to diagnose problem but ended up being a small issue. Thanks to all for the excellent service and kindness you always show me.

Excellent customer service

by from Chicago Il |

My Honda pilot is 7 years old & is maintained & serviced by Fletcher Jones.

Overall great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

After not owning a car for 6 years, working with Ben Scribner at Fletcher Jones Honda was a welcome experience. Ben took the time to understand my unique needs for a vehicle and was very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all my questions. AND, the entire Fletcher Jones Honda family was pleasant to deal with through the entire purchasing process. Thank you!

Always well taken care of at FJ Honda.

by from Chicago |

What a great facility, with wonderful workers. We purchased our new Honda minivan from Fletcher Jones and the entire process was very pleasant. I go in for weekly free car washes, everybody is very kind and helpful. I went last week to have one item fixed on my car and at the same time they changed my oil, free of charge, and fixed a recalled airbag. The waiting room is nice, they have a computer to work on and a wonderful LaVazza cappuccino machine.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words of our Service Center and waiting facility. Bob Levenson General Manager

Excellent Service

by from Chicago |

As usual, Brian Rodgers and Marcell ROCK! It's always a pleasure seeing both of them and doing business with Fletcher Jones Honda. I've been bringing my Honda Accord to Fletcher Jones for many years and everyone is always courteous and accommodating. Many thanks to you all!

June 27, 2014

Thank you Cheryl for your kind words. We very much appreciate our loyal customers. Bob Levenson General Manager

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Civic SI Coup from Fletcher Jones Honda. The sales person I talked with was Lisa Pagan. She gave me a deal on the car that no dealer was able to match. She was very patient, helpful, and answered every question that I threw at her. If you are thinking about purchasing a Honda, you should definitely go to Fletcher Jones Honda and hit up Lisa for the best deals.

June 20, 2014

Thank you Jae Lee for sharing your sales experience with us. We are proud to hear of your recommendation of Lisa P. Enjoy your new Civic SI Coupe!

My Recall issue is no longer a problem.

by from Chicago, IL |

The parts were in and I got a call to come in to fix the recall issue. I made an appointment for a few days later and got the problem taken care of. Thank you so much and now don't have to worry about that anymore. You take such good care of my car and me!

June 20, 2014

Thank you Karen for telling us about your experience with our Service Center. We are glad to hear you and your car were well taken care of.

by from Chicago |

Very good experience. Beginning with the intake process, very professional and knowledgeable personnel. The facility is clean and welcoming as well. All personal that I needed to work with were kind and pleasant to me. The repairs that were done were completed on time. Thank You.

June 19, 2014

Thank you Cathie for sharing your most recent experience with us. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience from start to finish at our dealership.

Great customer service, great deal!

by from CHICAGO, IL |

I had little expectation going to FJ Honda yesterday (6/12/2014). We checked deals online, and went to FJ Honda just because it was the closest to our work. FJ Honda was our first dealership and we were not expecting to buy car at our first "stop". We haggled of course but it was not painful. We did not have to repeat ourselves - Lisa Pagan, her manager and the credit manager, addressed our concerns and wishes right away. They even gave us extras and deals more than we asked for, FJ Honda certainly knows how to treat customers right! Not the sweet talking nor salesman like attitude, but GENUINE customer service. Thanks FJ Honda for taking care of us!

June 20, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review of our dealership and Lisa P. in Sales. We are pleased to hear we earned your business. Enjoy your new Honda!