Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Car repair

by from Chicago |

Very prompt repair service with excellent process of updates through text messages and follow up calls so you don't have to wonder when you will get your car back or what needs repair.

Great servcice!

by from Chicago, IL |

I love Honda!!!! William and Robert always receive my car with a big smile. They listen to all my car's needs and keep me very well informed. My car was ready on time and service was not expensive. My only complain is that I would expect to receive my car washed inside and outside after having the service done. I truly recommend the Service Honda department!

Ok Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Service was Ok. Process a little slow. Deals were not clear.

Quick and Painless

by from Chicago, IL |

Excellent Service, In and out with little hassle and work was completed on time. The staff was a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend.

BAD EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

by from Mokena, Il |

Well let me start by saying that my purchase of the 2014 Accord was excellent due to my salesperson John D. Now I had an appointment to get my bumper painted and a dent fixed on the 11th of July, so when I dropped off my car the service assistant Robert Sixto informed me that my car would be ready by midday. Well midday came and my car wasn't ready so by 2pm I called Robert and left a message and never returned my phonecall so I called Robert again and finally he told me that my car would be ready by the next day, so I said no problem. Well I needed my golfclubs from the trunk so I had to drive back to Fletcher Honda to pick them up. Robert told me they would pull out the clubs when I arrived so I said perfect. Well unfortunately when I arrived Robert told me that the car was at Gold Coast Shop so now I had to drive out of my way to the shop. Robert once again gave me the address and specifically told me that there was no construction on Division street. Well here we go again, wrong information from Robert. At this point I became so furious with the service department that I will not be going there anytime in the future so get serviced ! its a shame this happened because my buying experience was awesome with John D.

Great Service

by from chicago, IL |

Excellent Service, my salesman Desmond Bowen was a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend.

Such A Blessing

by from Chicago, Il |

I came in to get an oil change and left with a beautiful newer Honda Civic. Leon Smith as well as Giovanno "John" Desantis. Very friendly and might I add Very Patient with me (with a the questions I asked). John never put any pressure on me to buy & found me a car that fit my budget. He even brought myself,brotherand son lunch afterwards. Leon was very informative,knowledgeable& most importantly kind and caring. The whole buying a car experience was easy (Which is very rare) & most definitely a blessing. Visit Leon & John soon and tell them lisa sent you.

Nice people, but very impatient

by from Chicago, Il |

Met with one of the sales people. Felt a very nice vibe and they seemed very genuine. I appreciated the fact that they were very engaging, however I disliked the fact that after declining the purchase of the vehicle since we couldn't reach an agreement on price, I felt like I was being lectured. I won't name names, but I felt like I was being told they are the best around and that we will come crawling back for their prices. I didn't appreciate that attitude and I was not expecting that kind of response when neither of our prices were negotiable. I just want them to know, that you have lost myself as a customer and many more because I would've referred quite a lot of people for you had only my experience would've been nicer.

30,000 mile check up

by from Chicago, Il |

Robert, the service rep that took care of me was great. He was polite, explained all of the work that should be done at 30,000 at talked through what the most important things were for our car.

Fletcher Jones Honda responded to this review

July 14, 2014

Thank you Scott for sharing your recent service experience with us. We are pleased that you bring your vehicle to our dealership for its maintenance and service.

Great Sales Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We were very happy with our buying experience at Fletcher Jones. Desmond Bowen and Leon Smith are a very professional and helpful sales team. Jennifer Sweeney from the business office was incredibly efficient and professional in helping us complete the sale. I would highly recommend this dealership and these people to my family and friends. Thanks for a pleasant car buying experience.

Fletcher Jones Honda responded to this review

July 14, 2014

We appreciate your review Richard of your recent car buying experience. We strive to make the sales process as transparent and painless as possible. Enjoy your Honda!