Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

BAD EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

by from Mokena, Il |

Well let me start by saying that my purchase of the 2014 Accord was excellent due to my salesperson John D. Now I had an appointment to get my bumper painted and a dent fixed on the 11th of July, so when I dropped off my car the service assistant Robert Sixto informed me that my car would be ready by midday. Well midday came and my car wasn't ready so by 2pm I called Robert and left a message and never returned my phonecall so I called Robert again and finally he told me that my car would be ready by the next day, so I said no problem. Well I needed my golfclubs from the trunk so I had to drive back to Fletcher Honda to pick them up. Robert told me they would pull out the clubs when I arrived so I said perfect. Well unfortunately when I arrived Robert told me that the car was at Gold Coast Shop so now I had to drive out of my way to the shop. Robert once again gave me the address and specifically told me that there was no construction on Division street. Well here we go again, wrong information from Robert. At this point I became so furious with the service department that I will not be going there anytime in the future so get serviced ! its a shame this happened because my buying experience was awesome with John D.

Great Service

by from chicago, IL |

Excellent Service, my salesman Desmond Bowen was a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend.

Such A Blessing

by from Chicago, Il |

I came in to get an oil change and left with a beautiful newer Honda Civic. Leon Smith as well as Giovanno "John" Desantis. Very friendly and might I add Very Patient with me (with a the questions I asked). John never put any pressure on me to buy & found me a car that fit my budget. He even brought myself,brotherand son lunch afterwards. Leon was very informative,knowledgeable& most importantly kind and caring. The whole buying a car experience was easy (Which is very rare) & most definitely a blessing. Visit Leon & John soon and tell them lisa sent you.

Nice people, but very impatient

by from Chicago, Il |

Met with one of the sales people. Felt a very nice vibe and they seemed very genuine. I appreciated the fact that they were very engaging, however I disliked the fact that after declining the purchase of the vehicle since we couldn't reach an agreement on price, I felt like I was being lectured. I won't name names, but I felt like I was being told they are the best around and that we will come crawling back for their prices. I didn't appreciate that attitude and I was not expecting that kind of response when neither of our prices were negotiable. I just want them to know, that you have lost myself as a customer and many more because I would've referred quite a lot of people for you had only my experience would've been nicer.

30,000 mile check up

by from Chicago, Il |

Robert, the service rep that took care of me was great. He was polite, explained all of the work that should be done at 30,000 at talked through what the most important things were for our car.

July 14, 2014

Thank you Scott for sharing your recent service experience with us. We are pleased that you bring your vehicle to our dealership for its maintenance and service.

Great Sales Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We were very happy with our buying experience at Fletcher Jones. Desmond Bowen and Leon Smith are a very professional and helpful sales team. Jennifer Sweeney from the business office was incredibly efficient and professional in helping us complete the sale. I would highly recommend this dealership and these people to my family and friends. Thanks for a pleasant car buying experience.

July 14, 2014

We appreciate your review Richard of your recent car buying experience. We strive to make the sales process as transparent and painless as possible. Enjoy your Honda!

Wonderful service for my geriatric del Sol!

by from Chicago, IL |

Although I bought my car at a different Honda dealer 21 years ago, I would never go anywhere else but FJ for service. Robert Sixto is a joy to work with. This was an odd, hard to diagnose problem but ended up being a small issue. Thanks to all for the excellent service and kindness you always show me.

July 14, 2014

It's great to hear from such a loyal customer. We are happy that Robert takes such great care of you and your vehicle. Continue to enjoy your Honda!

Excellent customer service

by from Chicago Il |

My Honda pilot is 7 years old & is maintained & serviced by Fletcher Jones.

July 12, 2014

Thank you EB for your review! We are so happy that your vehicle is running smooth and is serviced by our dealership.

Overall great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

After not owning a car for 6 years, working with Ben Scribner at Fletcher Jones Honda was a welcome experience. Ben took the time to understand my unique needs for a vehicle and was very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all my questions. AND, the entire Fletcher Jones Honda family was pleasant to deal with through the entire purchasing process. Thank you!

July 12, 2014

We appreciate your review of your recent car buying experience. We are grateful to hear that after 6 years without a car, you chose to come to our dealership to purchase a vehicle. Enjoy your new Honda!

Always well taken care of at FJ Honda.

by from Chicago |

What a great facility, with wonderful workers. We purchased our new Honda minivan from Fletcher Jones and the entire process was very pleasant. I go in for weekly free car washes, everybody is very kind and helpful. I went last week to have one item fixed on my car and at the same time they changed my oil, free of charge, and fixed a recalled airbag. The waiting room is nice, they have a computer to work on and a wonderful LaVazza cappuccino machine.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words of our Service Center and waiting facility. Bob Levenson General Manager